Who Is America?

Has anyone here watched this show? I torrented the first two episodes and it's fucking amazing how badly he got these republican dipshits to embarrass themselves.

Attached: 3.png (1308x690 813.82 KB, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkXeMoBPSDk
youtube.com/watch?v=4k4pMTsa1Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=A-gjf4WnkiI
youtube.com/watch?v=-HqFcywaxT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

politicians will do whatever a jew tells them to

All the more proof ZOG Occupied Government is real

If you can't be bothered finding a way to watch the full episodes and just want the good shit, watch these two clips:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkXeMoBPSDk

youtube.com/watch?v=4k4pMTsa1Kw

pretty hillarious, just wish he could do the same with Liberals.

Preschoolers like owls can see in slow motion with their high levels of Phermone Blink-182.

You can't make this shit up, when I first heard that I couldn't help but laugh my ass off. Like really I knew this country's politicans were so out of touch but god damn.

From first grader to first grenadier..

The segment with the city planning focus group for a mosque was pretty revealing.

Now I know about it, thanks user.

I love Sacha so much. Guy could easily win Oscars with his talent, but preferred to use it to master the art of trolling.

Dick Cheney signing SBC's "water boarding kit" was pretty tight as well

I honestly liked the "in cold blood parody", if you want to call it that, the most.

huh?

I love this Israeli commando character he’s going with now. Kind of like Sandler’s Zohan but not cancerous and actually funny. It’s also funny to note the lengths Cohen has to go to disguise himself these days. Before he just needed a moustache and a Kazakh accent and people voluntarily made asses of themselves on camera.

I saw a clip earlier today with that georgia state rep and it was really funny

Attached: fatangrywojack.png (593x635, 210.17K)

i agree with you but also want you dead reactionary faggot

read a book

Attached: pflp-plo-ira.png (1024x768 39.57 KB, 176.6K)

He's been in legit movies. He wanted to play Freddie Mercury but Queen refused to allow any of the R-rated stuff.

but that would upset the MSM's narrative and he wouldn't get a show.

Well, I wouldn't want a mosque funded by Saudi Arabia and the Clinton Foundation in my city either tbh.

pretty sure he's done this stuff to liberals before

It's funny because he's right. You SHOULD start teaching kids about guns as soon as you can get them to understand that death is a thing.

yeah the guy who unironically think 3 year olds should be given teddy bears that are also handguns is totally right.

Are you just one single poster who keeps bringing up ZOG Occupied Government in every thread?

It's kinda funny tbh

i miss boon poster

He does have one with Bernard that's pretty good. Bernie doesn't embarrass himself, but he does get visibly frustrated and goes full grouchy Brooklyn grandpa on him, basically calls him an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=A-gjf4WnkiI

Attached: autism.mp4 (640x360, 7.19M)

This.
Half of all mosques are litterally funded by exteremists from saudi or by turkey, in europe at least.

okay it's not definitely a in cold blood parody, but the artist prisoner is like the "sensitive" criminial in in cold blood, perry, or at least he reminded me of that guy.
Also I liked the art-gallerist, she was so cool about it, and you can tell she kinda knew what was up.

and the thing is with him trolling liberals, he doesn't do that, but he portrays this on liberal character, whom he ridicules.

He did Sanders and another guy last episode, but they just sat there and said ok, but you're wrong and they remained sane and didn't show their as on camera

Attached: serveimage (47).jpg (640x440, 84.92K)

i'm sure the most damaging stuff is saved for the finale

Attached: wojack.jpg (512x510, 29.43K)

That che shirt is cringe though.
It might have been better if it was put up on a wall or something but I can't help but to strain my face muscles to that.

He kind of did with the weird artist lady and the model who wanted to send aid to child soldiers.

Is this as good as ali g?
Ali g show is like the funniest thing ever.

He does trigger the mainstream media tho.
They've been wagging their finger at him for impersonating a soldier. Burgers take stolen valor seriously.

Is this staged or is like ali g?

not staged

How can he pull this off now that everyone knows him???

lots of make up with a dash of stupid

Based

Also pretending to be an operator from Mossad i mean not Mossad and being a disabled US veteran.

It's on Showtime so there aren't really any commercials, but it is behind a paywall. Could easily just torrent episodes.

He got Bernie Sanders, stay tuned

not really. Bernie wasn't made fun of at all, he saw right through Cohen. I want to see some Clintonite being russophobic warmonger.

I can imagine it happening, it's way too prevalent with Clintonites for it to not happen.

because Amerilards/Ameritards/Amerifats/Murcans are a bunch of fucking retards

youtube.com/watch?v=-HqFcywaxT4

Ikr?