Controlling your opposition

Can we steal anime girls for ourselves before Zig Forums decides they are degenerate too, and everyone who's into lolis is a pedo? Imagine. Whole weeb collective of Zig Forums. Red.

Attached: rick and morty.jpg (1200x800, 198.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Moore_sexual_misconduct_allegations#Leigh_Corfman
boards.4chan.org/h/thread/5066143#p5075810
hooktube.com/watch?v=bn9elWR13Z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, fuck anime, it leads to antisocial behaviour just like videogames.
Why would you want a proletarian movement be connected to cartoon little girls? Gross

Anime is an ultimate propaganda tool for the anonymous masses. If nazis reject it, we can benefit from that.

Attached: alunya.png (1511x1125, 369.69K)

We have to educate weebs, they can be useful for their autistic dedication.

Why are polyps so neurotic about muh degen.eracy?

It's all apart of cosmic irony. Zig Forums becoming politically correct is what is necessary for the picture to become complete and they become SJWs themselves.
I wonder how the rest of 4chan sees it though.

You probably can't do much because you've probably realized by now that they are completely incoherent, irrational and insincere. Their favorite comedy is MDE and they went all in for Roy Moore– nobody is stupid enough to believe there is a logical or consistent thread here. They just psychotically hate feminism.

My prediction is that 4chan will die along with Zig Forums. 4chan's struggle has always been to define itself as different when the rest of the internet keeps stealing its memes. That's where its power came from. Turning fascist killed that dynamic.

Because they are the real “degenerate” freaks and are projecting like crazy. There is no one more deviant mentally and sexually than the Zig Forumsyp yet he protests against it the loudest.

The same can be said of all right-wingers

There is no longer "rest of 4chan". Every board is a Zig Forums mouthpiece.

B-but Daddy Xi just banned anime.

Didn't 4chan gain even more notoriety from the 2016 elections though?

Was there any evidence Roy Moore is a pedo?

Maybe the part where he raped a 14 year old girl when he was 32 lmao

Nothing wrong with this, rape part aside

And evidence?

Multiple collaborated accounts of sexual assaults committed to minors. At the very least, he's a perv if he's not a textbook case of a pedo.

One story told by his friend claimed that they 'accidentally' walked into a child sex brothel in an Asian country and how Moore was a big man to decide not to stay… All the while, a few of his closest friends decided to actually go in… All glossed over. If he's not a pedo, why is he hanging out with so many pedos and constantly receives collaborated sex allegations committed to minors.

Nasty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Moore_sexual_misconduct_allegations#Leigh_Corfman

When multiple come out painting the same picture, it should at the least raise eyebrows.

It's like thinking Cosby was innocent when he has a Walmart line full of rape allegations

A combination of denial, projection, and attribution bias.

there were no rape accusations, it was sexual assault and creepin

asocial maybe, not anti-social

So again, no evidences, just accusations.

At least the Rick & Morty guy posted a video of him raping a baby doll.

They did, and in it welcomed a whole bunch of right-wing idiots onto their site. Their new notoriety isn't their old notoriety. Soon fascism won't be cool anymore. 4chan will remain associated with it. That's the end.

they didn't even try to hide it. In Alabama people take pride in their young daughter dating a powerful judge.

I'd say it might be both, a lot of weebs are misantrophic or buy into the r9k meme.

Multiple allegations is evidence. It's just not conclusive. Like I said, if someone's receiving the same allegation over and over, you don't gloss over it and consider it nothing to consider.

Nothing wrong with fucking a teenage girl, pearl-clutcher

Like the fucking Russiagate?

I like how they stop shouting about this when Roy failed to win, it's like lol this guy is irrelevant now y'all can stop screeching.

They should continue looking into Roy Moores sordid past and hope he faces charges.

I was on halfchan /d/ for a little while with JavaScript disabled and a host of other things to block the spyware (ever since last years debacle) and seen that alot of the posters are Zig Forums complaining that normal life is turning into /d/. Regular posters mind you. I'll link to some just to have a laugh.
boards.4chan.org/h/thread/5066143#p5075810

Roy Moore should not be objected to because of some sort of Moral outage
He should be objected to because he's a dumb fuck reganite EvangeloCon who wants to keep Alabama locked in the 80s economically and the 50s Socially which has already effectively ruined the state
Also that dumb fuck Slavery apologetics shit he pulled to try to win the Southern Revanchist vote didn't help
And then Zig Forums wondered why 95% plus of blacks voted for the democrat

Not to say the democrat was any better obviously
In the south Dixiecrats basically run as republicans anyway tbh

They give up because lol literally no evidences.

I'm fairly certain it was foreign anime.

Duh, anime is japanese thus foreign to them.

I'm

And I agree that's just not what that poster asked

Also seems like the pedo brigade is out in full force in this thread

I believe he did it to cultivate the domestic anime market.
Anime isn't inherently japanese.

That is fucking new, lol literally chinese cartoon.

And no, anime, like manga, are inherently japanese.

Also it's not banned. Christ.

This position is obviously wrong and isn't going to hold out for long.

literally fucking impossible, but of course a used dildo licker like you would not know this.

Japanese things are not considered very foreign in China which should be obvious to anyone who thinks about it for 10 seconds. Japan is not actually a bizarre place that rose up out of the sea.

Attached: 245267.png (2001x1125, 1.51M)

Will fascism ever not be cool to Yanks though? Hitler worship is practically common here, even if it is viewed as a form of "devil" worship. He is said to be responsible for creating German greatness even if they did turn to demons in Yank lore.
I think there is a vested interest by alphabet soup to keep fascism hip as possible.

I’ve seen some Chinese anime. It wasn’t bad at all.

But the Chinese hate most things Japanese for obvious reasons. Other than the obvious cultural similarities there isn’t any brotherhood there. Familiarity breeds contempt as well.

(me)
Type bilibili.com into your URL bar.

Young people especially don't really and frankly it's hard to hate Japanese things because most Japanese things come full circle to being Chinese things

yes it is. Anime is literally any Japanese animation and nothing else. if a cartoon in a Japanese style is made in the west, it isn't anime.

aaaaaahh stop!

Only Zig Forums and the Zig Forums-obsessed ever thought Zig Forums had any kind of ownership of weebery.

Yes it is ameriburger.

Attached: download (1).png (100x166, 4.46K)

Sure thing, pedo

And don't forget Bill Clinton. He stole more pussy than was given to him.

He also wrote "I have sex with children" in the context of a bunch of depressing but true statements about the world. And consistently posts pictures of random children he sees in public. Guy's definitely a diddler

It obviously is. Like I said this nonsensical racialized weebery is doomed, and it makes you look like a fool.

You’re embarrassing yourself.

Is cat alunya posting the best praxis?

Attached: 1455640759234.webm (1280x720, 7.54M)

They are both cute. We fullchan people sure have good taste.

Lol spooked moralist

You guys are language diluters.

When communism finally arrives the realization of this Chinese cartoon show will be our first great cultural achievement.

Spot the fascist

The best part about trolling Zig Forums is that anyone can do it just by speaking honest opinion about them, and Zig Forums will in fear react its mossad, cia or jidf organizing a hunt against them.
Hilarious to watch that happen. And it keeps happen because they are extremely ashamed of their views, they can only imagine literal organization actively trying to steer their shit up. That can be exploited on so many levels.

Attached: laughing.gif (500x445, 829.77K)

Has anyone ever met a Zig Forumsyp in real life?

I knew a proto Zig Forumsyp in high school and one of my friends recently went through I Zig Forumsyp phase

How’d he snap out of it? I didn’t get over my Zig Forumsyp phase until I actually decided to research the alternatives and stopped getting my information from memes

yes. A friend of a friend tagged along to an after party with us. started spouting about white superiority, how abortions were murder and Autism Level.
eventually got thrown out because he wouldn't shut up.
Never admitted to going to Zig Forums but he was quite obviously in that sphere.
was also a self proclaimed capitalist despite not owning a factory

I'm taking George carlins position on English words. Fuck popular usage.
3:24
hooktube.com/watch?v=bn9elWR13Z4

I the first minute he says "there are some liberties taken with speech that require intervention". Calling Chinese cartoons "anime" for example.
great bit though, RIP George Carlin. We will never see his like again :'c

Look at the time I've gave you then look at the original definition for anime.
Anime is short for animation which was a foreign word in English, hence the katakana.
You can complain about the stylistic differences between anime but they are all classified under anime.
Now for cartoon
Animation == anime
cartoons == anime
Now stop being retarded.

hey man, i just like specificity in language
why have all these words if your just gonna use them interchangeably.
this is how language dilutes and words become meaningless.

And here i thought Zig Forums became better without imkampfy, i guess i was wrong.

Attached: thinking.jpg (800x635, 48.96K)

There has always been a strong hatred of weebs on image boards. You posting images of anime girls won't help you.

weebs made Zig Forums so I beg to differ

it literally exists because nips are overworked by their corporate landscape to the point of dangerously low sexual activity. now their population is decreasing.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (644x648, 112.53K)

Anime was at its height during the early 90s and late 80s when Japan was experiencing an insane economic bubble. Also Japan's birthrate is on par with Germany's. It's not uniquely awful or anything.

Attached: 5af03aeddd11b0a9523e91300ff957aa01239897649c4784f686e2596e71cdd6.png (697x720, 258.96K)

Almost all modern anime is garbage.
There's a few good ones here and there, but I really don't care if the majority of it burns, tbh.

Attached: why anime has become garbage.jpg (1365x1586, 312.06K)

see

what happened to catgirl drawgirl, is she still hangin around?

i agree with this guy, i don't think there's an easy way to divorce the particular brand of anime culture that antisocial nerds on the internet like from the hyper-capitalist habits that it breeds such as obsessive consumption.

i mean, you could say that your favorite artistic mid 80's anime movie was subtly anarchic and has commie ideas or whatever, but that isn't the rule for 90% of anime, so it's fucked. you guys can like anime if you wish, people here have enough judgement to recognize this shit that plagues anime, but don't ever dream of using it for recruitement, that's stupid.

t. chapotard

That’s pretty bigoted to refer to an entire ethnic group as a slur like the N word you just used.

but all the chapos were already featured on the lefty dbz podcast, with varying degrees of weebness.

Ooooh…sweetie…

It has gotten to the point someone made a splinter board called /lolipol/ so sure go for it.