Whats the deal with white people?

hi i'm from 4chan are you guys are you the guys that keep posting all the blacked memes? what is wrong with white people?

Attached: f622f56accb914531d1297445881722a00247848b635675b7f1070209ea2029f.png (687x854, 139.44K)

cringe

Blacked memes are a Zig Forums thing you stupid fuck. Most of the shit you see on cuckchan is Zig Forums false flag.
Nothing wrong with whites, blacks or yellow.

Everything

there is nothing wrong with blacks so it is ok to flood western countries with them right? is this the logic at play here?

No, most of us arent in to that sort of thing. Its probably just other boards messing with you guys or other bored Zig Forumsacks

meant for

Why do you guys come here everytime one of you gets triggerd by some shitpost?

4chan is down i'm just looking to chat

do you guys belive russians/trump hacked the election?

What social class you're coming from? Are you a fucking landlord class rich fuck?

If not, white rich fucks don't give a single fuck about you.

The logic at play here is that Immigrantion is a consequence of capitalism you don't like it, supporting capitalism. We are against capitalism.
Not supporting mass immigration so that the bourgeoisie can have his cheap labour is really different from saying that one race is inerenthly inferior to the other or that some race deserve genocide or whatever.

OK I can explain this. The blacked memes are done by bored people. Btw I'm from 4chan too. I'm here because I'm banned from this Zig Forums and I hate /b/

Attached: 1532698675079.jpg (453x604, 64.94K)

I'm unemployed NEET but I feel bad about it and want to work again. Hopefully soon. We are still paying mortgage on our house.

No we don't and even if putin did america deserves it

Is the site down for maintenance? Or is there some other issues?

so you guys don't believe in anuddah shoah, russian collusion. What beliefs are held here that makes Zig Forums hate so much?

I dont know. no posting on any boards and a lot you can't even browse. It's happens every couple of months

We don't give a fuck even if Russia did it.

Go back to your fucking hole because we aren't more accepting of blacked memes than Zig Forums, cuckchan or anyother person in the world

We don't belive in ethno nationalism or capitalism. It's Zig Forums that has this strange conception about us (it's also the MSM fault, they try to depict every leftist as some Starbucks drinker college man).
We also love stalin here

Do you guys have your own versions on redpills? Can you hit me with some?

We are classic leftists. Anti-capitalist, pro-worker, anti-identity politics. The reason Zig Forums hates us is because they're either capitalist shills or honestly believe that we're le SJW strawman.

What do you think cracker (It's ok for me to use that word I'm white too.) why are white people so hated?

Will be here until 4ch is back

Attached: 1532807624442.jpg (453x388, 59.67K)

so you have whites for being successful? expected from a lefty i guess

ignore posts with the spurdo flag

Don't be an idiot and take seriously thw only poster with a shitposting flag itt.

Or better yet kick him out of Zig Forums and back to /cuckpol/? He only replied to me because I was telling him what he wanted to hear.

Cuckchan is down, we'll have these morons around for a while. Let's try to drop some redpill on them instead of shitposting otherwise these temporary refugees will flood the board with shit

Do you guys have a problem with non-white ethnostates?