Dugin's new video about Zig Forums memes

My fckn sides. He did it.

Den TV published a new video from the series "Direktiva Dugina". Dugin claims there that "shkolniks" (school aged kids) are the "new political class" or the "new political vanguard".

Even Limonov before him said, that the age of majority should be lowered to 15 years.

This is some new nazbol/ eurasianist trend.

youtu.be/w8iyGTEuTYI

Attached: 1534377436016.jpg (437x633, 35.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewsocialtrends.org/2019/01/17/generation-z-looks-a-lot-like-millennials-on-key-social-and-political-issues/
generationp.themoscowtimes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, they're buying the "Zoomers are reactionary" meme hard aren't they?

Yeah, they are really serious about that issue.

Attached: 15324266165170.jpg (569x325, 33.48K)

Beautiful

pewsocialtrends.org/2019/01/17/generation-z-looks-a-lot-like-millennials-on-key-social-and-political-issues/
Boy are they in for a shock…

I don't know are the russian zoomers more reactionary or not. I highly doubt so.

Well the Russian generational structure is very different to the American one for obvious reasons, but I think most of them are decently nationalist but at the same time highly critical of their ruling elite. generationp.themoscowtimes.com/ is a good account of "Generation P": that is the generation that has solely lived under the presidency of Vladimir Putin. Also a decent chunk of Russian youngsters are politically libertarian because of the government keeps on trying to fuck with VK and Telegram.

Thats true. Libertarianism and "Sputnik i pogrom" styled nationalism are very popular there.
But also many of russian zoomers are buying into left-liberal pro-western rhetorics, anti ortodox church and pro LGBT narratives are also very popular, because of youtubers like TrashSmash, for example.

Children are being fed Zig Forums memes and are turning nazis. Although I think it's very easy for a far-right extremist to close the gap to marxism if they're educated about things like the tendancy of the rate of profit to fall and other obvious internal problems with capitalism. Now these kids need to be redpilled about determinism and we've won the ideological battle.

Well Navalni buys-up a lot of the libertarian lot because he lead the protests against the government trying to gain a backdoor into Telegram*. Still a decent chunk join the KPRF, as evidenced by the age of two of their governors and that KPRF protests tend to be old people and young people with almost no 30-40 year olds. And yeah pro-LGBT sentiment is decently strong in Russia's youth, it's just since most pride marches are banned everywhere there is no real outward-looking sign of it. It reminds me a lot of the situation of homosexuals in the west during the early 1960s. Still, a decent chunk of young people are tied into the corporatist regime of Putin, whether they like it or not.
Also one interesting thing is that the Russian elite, somewhat like the aristocracy of old, is distancing itself from the cultural understanding of the average Russian: mostly because they all go to uni in the west and come back as "foreigners". Sooner or later that will lead to a conflict with the nationalistic masses.
*think whatsapp made for eastern europeans; the platform where Zizek and Patriarch Kirill stickers are built-in.

So this is the great Eurasian geopolitical analyst?

Attached: b98.jpg (600x660, 59.14K)

Yeah, man. Thats him.

what's sputnik pogrom style nationalism?

Reactionary Russia nationalism that simultaneously fetishises both the Tsarist and Soviet eras.

No, Sputnik i Pogrom was russian nationalist site made by Yegor Prosvirnin (the guy on the picture). They called themselves "intelectual nationalists"

Attached: BNbJcJBKfQ6sT3zzzqrZ9Q-wide.jpg (780x521, 82.32K)

OH SHIT

Attached: IMG_20190130_174251_219.JPG (600x328, 48.9K)

I don't think they exist anymore.

Some of them still exist.

Attached: tmpogxXNu.jpeg (604x404, 176.2K)

Now that's some fash slogans there.

hwat

Oh yeah, I see .
But what about it?
They are waving russian imperial flags. They look like real "national-stalinists"

Fucking weird

Is it just me, or is Dugin just preying upon people's historical illiteracy and stupidity?

Yes, reactionaries constantly take advantage of peoples' ignorance.

No. Sputnik & Pogrom is an "intellectual nationalist" russian e-zine. It is explicitly anti-communist and believes that Soviet communism was a genocide of Russians by minorities (for which Russians should receive reparations). They generally believe the following:

1) The Russian Empire was an advanced, democratic European country before butthurt minorities caused the revolution and ruined it
2) Russians are an oppressed group, and should use identity politics and oppression narratives to take back their country
3) Unlike other Russian nationalists who favor authoritarianism and dirigism, they think that "Western democracy" and "free markets" are good

that's looks like just united opposition.