I've noticed that every time someone brings up this picture in normie internet today...

I've noticed that every time someone brings up this picture in normie internet today, the comments will be filled of people saying it's a hoax, photoshop, that it's not really him, etc. despite the fact that no historian disagrees that this is in fact a real photo of Stalin.

For real, this bothers me a lot because it reflects an utterly childish mindset. Anti-communists are such a pathetic bunch that they can't even admit a communist was good looking in their youth. For them, the world has to be as black and white as possible in every single aspect: historical communists weren't just evil, incompetent, joyless and tyrannical, they were also ugly.

Attached: young_Stalin_1.jpg (1174x1600, 253.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbth.com/arts/2017/08/24/how-photo-manipulations-became-a-tool-of-soviet-propaganda_827820
archive.is/Lgv1Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all politics is sexual pathology

How do I get my hair to look like that.

Get your hair and mustache like the dude on his left and then I'll respect you

Attached: wempCQBnkunHkaPd-wp72qHZJNnyKOR8pfdSsTX20MU.jpg (960x452, 58.7K)

The secret is bear shit, no so hot that it’s mushy but not so warm that the core is frozen solid. Its a kind of indigenous knowledge that Stalin learned from Siberian natives.

Given other pictures of Stalin at the time I’m actually convinced it was just a good photo. He wasn’t bad looking necessarily, but I think the quality of the photo sort of hides his bad features and makes him look like he is almost glowing. And his hair is stylish, of course.

Tho many of his other pictures have him with a bigger moustache, which honestly doesn’t suit him much at that age for modern grooming preferences.

It's not that it's a particularly good photo, it's that he was 23 and being exiled to Siberia doesn't age you well.

Stalin was like 23 in OP's pic and most mugshots right wingers post to "prove" its false are actually from over 10 years later.

Attached: stalins_mug_shot.jpg (566x380 130.45 KB, 150.05K)

Become a secret Siberian Shaman

Damn he's still looking good in both of those, particularly the one in the left.

No historian agrees that your image is a real photo of Stalin. It's a jpg, after all and therefore not even a photograph. Furthermore, no historian disagrees that you're a huge faggot.

For real, this bothers me a lot because it reflects an utterly homosexual mindset. Communists are such a pathetic bunch that they obsess over the handsomeness of antiquated dictators. For them, the world has to be as gay as possible in every single aspect.

stalin had a huge dick

Attached: 1c55ba36bafd6d7afaaaeb207bc46bd03a0927615ded46d580272c4079177610a.png (182x279, 127.99K)

I thought Stalin had smallpox scars that he hid in all photos of him?

Attached: images (3).jpeg (687x446, 18.88K)

Gomina or grease

idk why honestly, those type of scars look cool, my uncle has them, though i'm sure he isn't happy to have them.

on the right he looks like Zapata but with better hair

Attached: zapata1.gif (225x366, 81.69K)

Y'all fawning over attractive men like this makes low status male comrades uncomfortable and is therefore not inclusive and problematic. Stop the toxic femininity, okay? Thanks folks.

I almost took this bait until I re-read the OP. Nice try.

Attached: Is this bait anon kun.png (800x600, 91.27K)

Want a holiday?

Jk XD

Attached: Stalin caricature.png (510x750, 97.77K)

Where? I have literally never seen people dispute this is actually Stalin.

It's because anti-communism is purely pathological.

Are you implying he was ever ugly?

Here is another picture from when he moved to Canada to start a band and got involved in hijinks and japery.

Attached: nirvannathebandtheshow_03-1.jpg (879x492, 150.34K)

For them, the world has to be as black and white as possible in every single aspect

Related post from leftytrash

rbth.com/arts/2017/08/24/how-photo-manipulations-became-a-tool-of-soviet-propaganda_827820
>archive.is/Lgv1Z

I looked up the author of the article, and this shit makes sense, she's works for Radio Voice of Russia, the discount version of Radio Free Europe.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2523x821 1.61 MB, 2.19M)

stalin was really cute

Starting a band with Zucc?