All the org members who hold actually revolutionary views leave after a few years at most once they realize nothing is...

Attached: UEptom7.jpg (1682x2048, 309.29K)

find the orgs with actually revolutionary views. Pretty much don't join any existing first world communist party or anarchist group

There are none.

this pic describes what being in leftist politics is like in so many ways.

then make one

Wobble Wobble

ahahahahahahah

You ain't gonna make the revolution bro, just fucking join a leftist party and start doing things for the working class you fuck. Stop finding excuses.

Reading comprehension?

Take some initiative. It's on you to organize those nerd.

They're irrelevant and are having a huge sectarian split over rape allegations right now. They're on the same par as the Democrat Cops of America now

Source?
Ive heard literally nothing about this

Latest article on rape was from fucking 2014

Got a choice between two local hippie sects or the D*S*A as far as I can tell

All the leftist parties are shit

Having revolutionary views doesn't matter, when we don't have revolutionary conditions.

Pretty much every country on Earth has a ML party, they are just usually small.

You need to keep the flame alive, otherwise there'll be no one to take advantage when revolutionary conditions arise.

Most ML parties are complete shit, but I guess that's better than nothing.

But why? What would you like in a party? If you don't tell us why you think they're shit we can't answer

Well they aren't going to get any better until real MLs start participating in them. The solution to the problem is literally just to participate.

This is the problem. Everybody is thinking, that they are doing the real thing.

ML parties on the 21st century are pure and unaltered LARP

How come you're not building any parties then?

If they believe in prophecies of inevitable capitalism self-collapse or sudden worker mass uprising and are patiently waiting for it, than the problem is that your organization didn't teach them any theory or actual Marxism. Organize study groups.

So we have to conclude that there are no organizations that know any actual Marxism?

I don't know how you arrived at that conclusion at all. Your organization in particular is dumb.

Just join the PSL

Then what org are you in?

Join the SEP

It’s possible that should be outright stated as an ideological position of the party. If you join, you should know that while the party may participate in agitation and whatever struggle is available, the party member should temper their expectations because the reality is that revolutionary conditions are outside of the control of the party itself. Its real goal is to become visible and stay active, not to literally creat the revolution because that may be impossible. Therefore, the party member’s duty is to simply be active and available for the moment that revolutionary conditions arise.

May as well give your resume in at the local police station if you're that eager to meet cops.

But they're Marcyists and have insanely expensive dues.

our entire lives are LARP

Attached: 62a4962353814542b108c13c79956d89b4f24f6e881c09fa4c1e011c5d7e1bc6.png (672x425, 134.16K)

How do you do, fellow comrade? I am here to help with the revolution.

Attached: not FBI.png (658x507, 65.37K)

Marcyism is cool and good.

i do lots of stuff IRL

wow yes i am sure the CIA spend money encouraging people to start communist parties with actually revolutionary views rather than simply controlling and hobbling the trot sects which make up the "biggest ""communist" parties in most europe and the US

But the trots are revolutionary as far as I know

Depends on the branch, but most are pay what you can and won't stress if you miss some dues. Their Marcyism is overblown.

Like what?