Scientific research - post revolution

Quick question to everyone on the board.
What are the best alternatives to private funding in scientific research after a social revolution?

Attached: 4967208616_217b8a731e_b.jpg (1024x746, 541.76K)

Public-funded research and state-funded research, and that's just in a Workers’ State. Under full Posadism, not even state bureaucracy will constrain scientific development. It will be done for the collective benefit for humanity.

Read Posadas.

The better question is "what is the best alternative to public funding of scientific research?"
Even under capitalism most research funding comes from the state.

why even have scientific research?

Under Capitalism most scientific funding is done through the Government. (The US Military created the Internet) So I doubt anything will change.

Attached: Brainlit2.jpg (645x729, 39.97K)

To increase quality of life, and work towards reducing the amount of human labor needed for society to function. Pretty self-explanatory.

State-funded research institutes and organizations should be the bulk of scientific and technological development. However, I do think that small-scale worker-controlled tech firms and start-ups should be permitted to facilitate the adoption of state-funded breakthroughs into society by allowing innovators to adopt new technologies into actual products and devices to be used by the masses.

Bourgeois "science" is just mysticism dressed up with numbers. It needs to be radically transformed before its supported by any state.

kill yourself

Science is apolitical though.

I'd tell you to read more books, but with your pigeon brain that basically saying you should kill yourself as well

Liberal.

Conservitive

The only way you can defend science is by pretending my argument is an entirely different argument, one for which you have a canned cointerargument. Really makes you fucking think.

If by Bourgeois science, you're referring to common economics - then perhaps. The fact that a great deal of modern vocational sciences and research is intimately tied to a predatory and exacting system of ideological pretenses e.g. grant committees, the US military, private research foundations, and an overwhelmingly authoritarian field of fragile but supremely indignant ego are all points in your favour. However, if you mean to tell me the work done is by virtue of its own nature, mysticism, then I'd tell you to fuck right off, because while the institutions of science may be in need of a good cleansing, none of this implicates the nature and methodology of present science, as a whole ( is absolutely right in this case).
t. scientist

You are actually a liberal for believing this. Science is not apolitical. Such a (blatantly untrue) absolute like that is against the whole structure of Dialectical Materialism.

We really can't answer that. We are Communists, not geniuses. I can't tell you how to design a government system anymore than I could tell you how to build a rocketship. Stuff like that is best left to professionals and necessity.

You haven’t presented an argument that science is bourgieouies, just a claim that it is.

There’s nothing political about chemistry, physics, or biology. Your confusing the humanities with science.

This is what happens you try to sound "theoretical" but you have no brain to properly absorb and apply theory.

This is something someone who doesn't understand basic math would say in order to hide his low intelligence

Attached: facepalm.jpg (1024x683, 105.61K)

I agree. Evolution, for instance, is a lie straight from the pit of hell that only bourgeois shills could advocate for.

Attached: smirk.png (500x500, 149.74K)

Nigger please

Attached: 033739dab1ab805482fbeb2e7806f57d71f8144de0fd02eb62e470b85f9461a3.png (190x255, 8.39K)

Attached: Lysenko.jpeg (183x275, 6.5K)