Your Fascist Campus

If you are a university student in the West, chances are that your campus is intensely militarized. Most of the research budgets come from the military industrial complex and intelligence agencies. Your professors have all worked and are working on missile systems, surveillance, counterintelligence, propaganda, or something similar. Half the fucking companies at the career shows are weapons manufacturers, intel agencies, the military, oil companies, and banks. There are military recruiters all over campus every day, and they have a recruiting office on campus. There are probably buildings and monuments on campus paid for by all these organizations with their names on them. All your peers and classmates are tripping over each other to get an internship or a junior position at these places. ROTC freaks march all over the place, attend class in uniform, and get special accommodations from the professors. Don't point any of this out, that's creating an unsafe atmosphere for our country's heroes…
Yet this is clearly a paradise for communists, right? What the fuck are people smoking? We need to talk about this more. What are some examples of this shit that you have seen?

Attached: rotc_news.jpg (766x383 14.77 KB, 65.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5397023/Nikolas-Cruz-trained-taking-JROTC-marksmanship-course.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_use_of_the_swastika_in_the_early_20th_century
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The army was the one who taught Parkland shooter boy to shoot.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5397023/Nikolas-Cruz-trained-taking-JROTC-marksmanship-course.html

Attached: 49401CEB00000578-5397023-image-a-42_1518724855308.jpg (306x512, 33.15K)

Over half of the mass shooting freaks are in ROTC, veterans, or active duty. Really makes u think.

Dios mio…

Hey OP, just because you like to equate the US with the "West" doesn't necessarily make it true, right? I hope the fuck not, at least. International comrades pls give some perspective into your nations' military receuitment efforts. Are they as brazen as the Burger ROTC?

Let's take a look at that beacon of Social Democracy, Finland… Wonder what their universities are like.

Attached: 1988b7fdd6458664f45ddc45e4dda219.jpg (699x504, 122.36K)

for those not aware, this is the official flag of the finnish air force

the fuck?

They adopted it before Nazis were a thing.

Nothing like you imagine i would bet.

yeah I'm sure their ancient indian ancestors just used it as a peace symbol

there is a heavily liberal lean on college campuses. ROTC kids don't challenge this

You do know that the West isn't just the USA, right?

Yeah it does. We just need common sense gun laws like the citizens can't have any guns they pay for and the armed forces and the Al Quaeda affiliated groups they work with need $716 billion of them out of our pocket.

HARTMAN: Do any of you people know who Charles Whitman was? None of you dumbasses knows? Private Cowboy?

COWBOY: Sir, he was that guy who shot all those people from that tower in Austin, Texas, sir!

HARTMAN: That's affirmative. Charles Whitman killed twelve people from a twenty-eight-storey observation tower at the University of Texas from distances up to four hundred yards. Anybody know who Lee Harvey Oswald was? Private Snowball?

SNOWBALL: Sir, he shot Kennedy, sir!

HARTMAN: That's right, and do you know how far away he was?

SNOWBALL: Sir, it was pretty far! From that book suppository building, sir!

HARTMAN: All right, knock it off! Two hundred and fifty feet! He was two hundred and fifty feet away and shooting at a moving target. Oswald got off three rounds with an old Italian bolt action rifle in only six seconds and scored two hits, including a head shot! Do any of you people know where these individuals learned to shoot? Private Joker?

JOKER: Sir, in the Marines, sir!

HARTMAN: In the Marines! Outstanding! Those individuals showed what one motivated marine and his rifle can do! And before you ladies leave my island, you will be able to do the same thing!

Attached: LeeHarveyOswaldSir!.jpg (1280x721 12.26 KB, 48.11K)

BAN CIVILIAN LASER WEAPONRY NOW!!!!!!

Theres no reason anyone needs a laser unless they're using it to kill brown people!!!!

Attached: frickinlasers.jpg (928x458 103.78 KB, 138.59K)

Yeah, dude, look at these evil fucking Nazis I found online singing some weird Nazi song.

Attached: Khusugtun-Ongodiin-duulal-Mongolian-shamanism-song-360p (1).mp4 (640x360, 14.24M)

That's the old Finnish Air Force symbol which lasted until 1945. The new one looks like pic related.

Attached: Suomen_Ilmavoimien_tunnus.svg.png (484x600, 94.85K)

Leaf here. It’s nothing like that at my uni. I can count on one hand the number of RMC (military uni) people I’ve met, and generally you wouldn’t know they were from RMC unless they said so. They don’t wear uniforms or anything. I’ve never seen anything related to the arms industry or military on campus, pretty sure our biggest private sector funding source is mining companies since our mining engineering program is top tier. The most I’ve seen as far as recruitment goes were posters advertising the army reserves.

Guess whose side the Finns were on you liberal dupe?

Except the swastika as a symbol predates the Nazi use of it. The Finns had been using it since 1918, before the Nazi party even existed.

Surely the Swastika wasn't one of the most common symbols worldwide before the Nazis
No, the Finns obviously saw the Nazi flag, invented a time machine, and remade their air force emblem to be a Swatika before Hitler made it the symbol of the Nazi party

Surely there was no parallel fascist/mystical movement in Finland motivating that… fucking idiot

some gomr8s and I did a campaign raising awareness about the 1033 program, which facilitates the distribution of old US military hardware to local police departments, basically militarizing them. The program also gives weapons and hardware to university campus police forces as well. The FBI also held a recruitment seminar on our campus.

Saw some jackass the other day in full combat uniform going to class, and I saw a recruiter on campus once, but that was it. And this was at a public university. Could have been worse imo, my campus is basically dead politically because there's no social cohesion whatsoever (mix of people from different towns who don't know each other, everyone works at least 1 job, mostly commuters, etc)

They have what's basically a local child soldier training camp in a high school near me,and Raytheon is building a fucking research area.

No because im not a retarded burger.

Lapua movement (finnish fascist movement) wasn't relevant till the 30s and it got btfo by finnish govt when it tried to make power plays

I take classe on marx and degenerate philosophy on my campus

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_use_of_the_swastika_in_the_early_20th_century

my campus is crawling with capuchins

Feel free to do your own research m8, but it’s well known that the swastika was a widely used symbol before the Nazis adopted it. Even the Soviets used it.

Attached: C816059F-EDCD-4A7B-98F2-829BB0801EDC.jpeg (275x262, 47.41K)

The Finnish air force used a swastika as a symbol since 1918 , which means they used it before the Nazis.