I'm blackpilled af famalam...

I'm blackpilled af famalam. Seems like all leftist efforts to bring about change are just neoliberal make believe psyops sponsored by coporations. Cheer me up pls.

Attached: 1545581759060.png (568x548, 88.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2em1x2j9-o
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdr-maH3jtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage

Not necessarily, and even if some corporation would attack a corporation via the protest movement, it'll still do some damage. And would usher the attacked corp to support protests against the one that'd do the attack.
And many people just do things to feel good about themselves, a corporation isn't psyopping them. They're just into psyopping themselves.

Hi guys, I'm feeling some real sadboyhours right now, just been arguing with democrat shills uselessly for a few hours cause I've got a massive headache and can't even deal with playing video games, I said something like "you're so full of shit, I don't even know why I still come here", and he was like "yeah go ahead, leave, but you and I both know you've got nothing else in your life", which is true obviously.

I don't even have a minimum wage job cause I got fired from retail, I don't have anyone to sleep besides me, but I don't want to go back to a shit service job anyway, what's the point? I wasn't happy there either. Every time I see anyone online talk about their career like it's nothing I get so angry. There's no future for mankind and no sign anything will change, and there's no future for me either even if I just tried to ignore politics and the news. I'm 25 and I have nothing, I am nothing. I don't think people with depression can ever be really, sincerely happy. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

Attached: FourFuturesMatrix.jpg (598x711, 222.98K)

I'm not going to lie to you, and tell you it gets any better, but just know that i also share your feels, so you're not alone, at least. I know it might seem like you don't even exist sometimes. That's called dissociation, it's a symptom of depression. It happens to me often too.

Sorry.

Attached: i-know-that-feel-bro-35509732.png (500x1067, 140.86K)

entropy will win
ultimately generational poverty brought on by the continued mismanagement of the imperial core will crash neoliberalism and bring about rapid changes. think zoomers' grandchildren. it's for them
if you're in th' united states just tune out the political theater for the time being if it's "getting 2 u"

isn't bernie sanders any beacon of hope?
doesn't he symbolise class consciousness?

short answer: not really
americans aren't class conscious, full stop
the anathema against class-based organization in favor of special interests is reflective of this
it'll take an exit-stage crisis for people to snap out of it

Attached: sanders2.jpg (640x360, 74.99K)

haha
why are americans like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=h2em1x2j9-o
i just watched this movie about climate change.
filmed in 2005 released 2007.
since then we've seen no progress.
if anything we've got worse.
we are so fucked.

it's time to start building your doomsday bunker

Attached: 696af25bc36cefb757436d8b5489995eb78235a8300ea2c5e97890d4656d8309.jpg (640x360, 81.48K)

uh oh

then spend time more wisely?

in the short term, no, in the super-long-term when the sun turns into a red giant and scorches planet earth or the nearest black hole eats our galaxy, yes. there's no future for america, all indications (economic, educational, cultural, political) currently show china will overtake them as the next global empire.

in america nobody but landowners and the wealthy have a future. emigrate, learn a new language if needed. see, instead of arguing "with democrat shills uselessly for a few hours" you could've been studying arabic or spanish

"happiness" is a western concept. eastern cultures believe in "harmony" and "balance" instead of "happiness."

did you know the chinese don't really have a word for "happiness", the closest is "幸福" which literally just translates to good fortunes, blessings or good luck?

"happiness" is something that is completely ambiguous and its definition is defined by the capitalist rulers and the social architects of the media (hollywood, media corporations) who wish to sell you things you don't really need and indoctrinate you to live an unnecessarily expensive lifestyle. it's no coincidence that pushing people to strive for something as ambiguous, individualistic and unattainable as "happiness" helps extract energy (or more accurately, their money) from human beings to run the socioeconomic model of consumerism.

if you're not completely mentally disabled, you have no excuse not to acquire a wide range (meaning, not just whatever you read on marxists.org or the news which is engineered to hook you in with sensationalism, but mathematics, sciences, languages, archaeology, art, …) of knowledge.

Attached: 522157.jpg (960x960, 169.93K)

related to that is this interview with richard manning which is just fascinating

forgot link lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdr-maH3jtc

Just like theirs no future for Britain and France in the 50s when America overtook them as the dominate Imperial powers.

In Europe nobody but landowners and the wealthy have a future. Europeans should just emigrate.

“happyness” as a concept existed long before capitalism.

Attached: sis boom rah.jpg (780x438, 96.51K)

Attached: @(You).png (580x282, 26.87K)

Have the republic in your heart. Thats all anyone can really do at the end of the day

Attached: Soc-rates.jpg (287x300, 7.83K)

When are the ties going to be shown for the CF, Bushes, Soros, 911, ISIS,illegals, and the Vatican. Is it too much for the public? Do the allegations to POTUS need to stop first? Big Q-uestions but the public is probably not ready for the truth