How can a forward thinking comrade still support something as savage and barbaric as abortion?

How can a forward thinking comrade still support something as savage and barbaric as abortion?

It's a solution as unrefined as corporal punishment and the death penalty and was popularised during a shameful period where social Darwinism and eugenics were the norm. Not a sign of a civilised forward thinking utopia. We should make it easier for people to access contraceptives, even support morning-after pills and provide a stronger safety net for society's abandoned children.

However, executing an unborn baby that's 6-8 months along is a blight to humanity and no one deserves that right.

Attached: fetus.jpg (600x400, 55.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsinfo.inquirer.net/816050/bato-drug-supply-in-ph-decreased-by-80-to-90-percent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sbooks XD

All forms of birth control are harmful honestly

Aren't third trimester abortions illegal everywhere except the times when the mother's life is in danger?

Yeah.

If someone doesn't want to be pregnant, they're going to get an abortion well before that far along in the pregnancy. The only cases of late-term abortions are when carrying the pregnancy to term would be dangerous for the mother.

You do realise that when a foetus is aborted, it is most likely just a clump of stem cells the size of a marble. So take your spooks and shove them, "pro life" is reactionary as fuck.

Attached: IMG_0313.JPG (500x262, 37.32K)

Fetuses are proletarians. Abortion is reactionary.

What kind of screwball logic is this?

what kind of screwball logic is abortions

Congratulations, you coaxed me into a snafu, now fuck off.

yep typical ancom

I bestow upon you the rank of LE EPECK TROLE.

yeah ok bud

Don’t support abortion.

Attached: IMG_0328.JPG (683x960, 106.25K)

Yeah how many cells do you kill by using mouthwash?

I wouldn't mind seeing extremely late term abortions with no medical issues present encouraged to adopt out with a reformed adoption system that makes it so willing & capable parents can adopt children without being millionaires. I don't know how big of a problem late term abortions are though? Anything within like 2 months is pretty much just a glob of cells like what I cough up and spit in the toilet.

Abortion is a necessity of the material conditions that we currently live in where one baby can bankrupt a family and generally make life a living hell of poverty and the kid will probably grow up worse for it. If you want to stop abortions, change the material conditions which make them necessary for survival.

Most rational and logical answer to abortion:
Only for rape, probable baby's death, or probable mother's death. Prove me wrong: can you really, you probably can't
Also this 100% unironically, OP you're a massive cocksucker

>>>/liberalpol/

then don't have sex

wew lad thanks for proving my point

Sex has the best fun/cost ratio of literally anything you can think of.

we're talking about abortions

not when you factor in the cost of abortion or childcare

Except masturbation

Fuck off and die, burger.

Attached: americans.jpg (387x398, 19.37K)

1/100 times that isn't a factor.

As with most things under capitalism, the two rules for having fun are 1. be lucky and 2. don't be unlucky

no one prosecutes you if you do I had a cousin that got an abortion in the 5th month and 6th month separately

its still pretty pathetic you can't have fun without sex.

I wish my mom aborted me.

I think your calculation of costs are way off and your valuation of fun via sex is too generous.

That's second trimester

Whenever the subject of unwanted pregnancies come up, the "pro-life" movement inevitably resorts to puritanism.

If you don't like abortion, the solution is to create material conditions that make it less likely to occur. You do this not by shaming women about sex, but by sex education, access to contraceptives, improved childcare facilities, higher incomes, etc.

Outlawing abortion doesn't stop abortions, it just results in a whole bunch of dead women from dangerous DIY procedures or unlicensed abortionists. It simply makes life worse.

Babies can't even use a gun lmao, we don't need them.

The pro choice movement engages in just as much puritanism. I meant to say: don't have unprotected sex. However the argument can be made for banning all forms of birth control but that is a different topic entirely.

Yes in a perfect world this would be the best solution however banning abortion is the most effective we have today.

I'm sorry, negative reinforcements works. Its probably not the best solution but it can be effective to a point.

outlawing anything doesn't stop it. This is a common liberal talking point. Any adult will understand that passing legislation doesn't 100% get rid of a problem, that is utopian thinking. However it can greatly reduce it. The majority of people in society follow the law.

this is called a deterrent

Attached: thot patrol.jpg (923x785, 119.83K)

Not what I said. I said it's got the best fun/cost ratio.

Everything else costs money. Sex is free if you know what you're doing.

o fuggggg

Although I support abortion, I've always found this argument unpersuasive. If one believes that abortion is murder, then one will naturally believe that it should be outlawed. The fact that many women would seek illegal abortions is irrelevant; many people commit all sorts of crimes, but we still recognize that some things should be illegal. Furthermore, I'm highly skeptical of the claim that banning abortion wouldn't decrease the number of abortions at least somewhat. After all, I've read the testimony of women who wanted an abortion but were unable to get one; they ended up giving birth. And, if one believes abortion is murder, even a partial reduction in total abortions is a reasonable desire.

and nothing of value was lost

if a woman can freely decide to kill your future child I don't see why a man should be forced to support an unwanted child.

ok well thats not true.

I agree that birth control should be banned if we are talking about hormones, dumb sluts just throw away pills and pollute a shit ton of water bodies, but birth control methods that stop the spread of diseases shouldn't be banned

What a waste of space this thread is lmao

communism was a waste of 300 million lives cocksucker

why not? diseases can be a good indicator of who to stay away from and is a good deterrent to not make poor decisions and a good punishment for those who do

The point is what is better for society. I don't think drug use is good, that doesn't mean I think people should go to jail for getting high.

Drinking was reduced when the government enacted prohibition; that didn't solve the reasons people became alcoholics, and it enriched the mob.

The argument isn't about whether one views abortion as murder though, it's about how to best get rid of instances of abortion.

Obviously the fact that "pro-life" types view it as murder clouds their judgements, but even then we can see that if the subject comes to "should a woman be given the death penalty for aborting a fetus because it's supposedly murder," the bulk of anti-abortion types would say no. So they clearly recognize some difference between that and, say, entering your neighborhood's home with a knife and stabbing him/her to death.

don't make me say the "i" word

Attached: images (37).jpeg (234x215, 4.81K)

2 months isn't late term, late term is after 6 months. Baby is fully formed. Do you know how abortions work? I used to believe the woman took a pill, the baby died and kinda fell out by itself. Turns out they stick a pair of pliers up there and rip the baby into pieces while it's alive. How do you support late term abortions? Or do we have different ideas of what late term means.

Drug use being good or bad for a healthy population isn't your opinion. We can compare and contrast drug use there are a number of terrible effects it has and the only good is: muh pleasure.

Prohibition did exactly what it was intended and most people did obey the law.
There was also side effects that the government was unable to handle due to the lack of technology. Today we can absolutely fix the side effects that came with prohibition.

Incels get out.

Disregard last post.

2 months isn't late term, late term is after 6 months. Baby is fully formed. Do you know how abortions work? I used to believe the woman took a pill, the baby died and kinda fell out by itself. Turns out they stick a pair of pliers up there and rip the baby into pieces while it's alive. How do you support late term abortions? Or do we have different ideas of what late term means

You don't have to be an incel to hate women tho

Yeah, that's why the war on drugs is over.

Nigger, you're spouting incel rhetoric, you have no right to claim you're not one of those faggots, either fuck off to Reddit or read something other than infographs and blogs

You always pay for sex, Chad just pays less.

If you're paying, you're doing it wrong.

In the US there are a number of political reasons why the war on drugs is the way it is.

We do have the ability to swiftly rid society of drugs even third world country can do it and are.
newsinfo.inquirer.net/816050/bato-drug-supply-in-ph-decreased-by-80-to-90-percent

uhm it was 2,5 billion learn some history europoor

Do you just believe anything anyone tells you?

I've got Portugal on the phone, it's for you

And i repeat. Kill yourself, burger.

Attached: americanotwrong.jpg (600x462, 51.41K)

Simple, when abortions are illegal, women die, I value the lives of grown women more than I do unwanted fetuses

It's not always direct numbnuts. It is displays of wealth: having your own place, car, stories/pictures of countries you have traveled too, designer clothes, jewelry, expensive hobbies and the time to frequently do them. She will want into that life (if she wants a relationship) or feel that if (assuming one night stand) she gets knocked up he can afford to take responsibility, if she does not want an abortion that is.

My fetus, i dispose of it however i want, the rest of you can fuck off.

This board is getting more reactionary by the day.

[EMOTIONAL_APPEAL_01]

You don't need any of that shit you fucking nutcase. How do you think poor people are having so much sex?

this tbh

Why are you so triggered dude. If you weren't an incel yourself you'd know how ruthless sluts are.
A slut WILL KILL your son if given the chance just because she wants to keep riding the dick carrousel.

you are obsessed with Americans lmao

by pretending to have that status

By not having any goddamn standards at all and it is only a few physically gifted guys of the same socio-economic level.

And what is wrong with that, exactly?

No dude, it's just painfully obvious because you're all thick as shit. The few of you that arn't actual burgers are more than likely neglected children that were raised on memetic american culture.The 'stacys' and 'chads' thing is just an extension of watching american high-school movies by people so gormless that they actually think it's real.

Literally, how many germans or french do you know coming out with this downs-syndrome tier shit?

Attached: ConspiracyCellsofFire.jpg (226x223, 7.69K)

do you ignore any facts that contradict your worldview?

number 1 way to spot an incel, absolutely fucking no self awareness. I'm sterile by birth defect anyway (spermatic cords didn't form properly, could have surgery to fix it but nah) but you've fallen into the ideologue trap of generalising all members of a group based on a few. Stormfags do it, SJWs do it, and incels do it.

Not really an emotional appeal, a fertile woman can get pregnant again after an abortion should she choose to do so, if she were forced to carry the baby to term it's at least 13 years before that baby can procreate. Not to mention unplanned childhoods create misery and resentment for everyone involved, letting the woman get the abortion is just the easier option. Not to mention she'll probably try to get a back alley abortion anyway if it is illegal, might as well make safe and healthy abortion available and fully accessible for maximum convenience for everyone.

You are obsessed with Americans, go to a psychologist or something

and yet everyone who dislikes sluts is an incel ;)

It was a joke misfire on my part. See, that style of code comes from SQL when you query a database and receive a null result.

Oh it's always tragic when they think they're being clever…

Because using "sluts" as a term to bash women is rhetoric almost exclusively used by incels. Identifying rhetoric used by one group to bash another is not generalising, but you're far too much of a peabrain to make that abstraction.

"Facts", like the bold lies of a reactionary government?

mate, It's the most burger thing to want muh pure virgin wimenz. it pratically oozes christianity. So much for your supposed nihilism, rite? If you don't think that someone who is so obsessed with other peoples sex lives seriously needs a psychologist then i honestly don't know what to tell you. go swallow a bullet, i guess.

Failing that, grow up a little and leave your pleb country and maybe talk to actual women, user.

Attached: americanfamilyinthewild.png (850x872, 14.71K)

ok kiddo, follow your own line of thought
I am not doing that tho

you are obsessed, seek help

I literally laid out the logic right in front of you, and you skip fight over it to make more retardation happen. Same with the other reply. You're not reading the posts, just banging out a vindictive reply after barely skimming what I or the other guy wrote,

Considdering how fucking messed up the fascists leading the philipines are, I can't say I admire their results. Police hiring hitmen to kill drug users and drug dealers is not something I'd like to see replicated.

welcome to Zig Forums
people here insist that this is the only good leftist community on the internet, but honestly it's just as retarded as everywhere else. online sucks

yanks. they ruin fucking everything.

Attached: alphacenturaiStaple.png (600x247, 7.74K)

By that logic then you'd have to ignore all information from a majority of countries

what is wrong with this?

How many autisms are you on, user?

Back to Zig Forums with you.

and that logic can just as easily be applied to your posts brainlet. exactly point out where did I say that all women are sluts.

a promiscuous woman that believes she can just abort a baby without consent of the father is a slut, and as i said i don't see how we allow abortion yet we send men to jail if he decides not to take care of the child once he is born

everything I don't like is Zig Forums

Lenin is literally pol now

Attached: thot patrol.jpg (923x785, 119.83K)

lenin was most likely an incel

I wouldn't be so skeptical if the numbers were at least believable, but 90% of all drugs gone in 6 months is an extraordinary claim. But the "evidence" is literally just a guy saying "it totally happened tho".

And now all you have is bile. Boring. Back to Reddit with you.

haha, pick one, christ-fag.