Walmart Purges Disabled Workers

My wheelchair bound Aunt just lost her job without warning last week. She had been a Walmart greeter for around 10 years. Apparently Walmart will be firing around 3-4000 disabled and elderly people, because the greeter position is useless or be automated. They plan on using the saved money for extra discounts. My Aunt will now have to apply for state disablement welfare, and borrow rent money from family for about a year. I think she was trying to avoid that.

Is there anything else awesome about Walmart that will make me more angry at them? Maybe I can comfort my Aunt with lurid tales of their corruption.

abc3340.com/news/nation-world/walmart-is-getting-rid-of-greeters-worrying-the-disabled-02-27-2019-222749661

Attached: Life - Potter Lionel Barrymore.jpg (1264x711 7.85 KB, 108.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Ford
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Ford
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They ride their greeters like mules. Most people think they just stand there and greet people but they had to do a lot when I worked as a "stockman" (a position they use to trick people into taking a job only to find out youre just pushing carts all day). They rarely ever get breaks to sit down either. They also made them do stupidly dangerous shit like take a brown paper bag of money to the bank. By themselves. Old ladies in their 70s.
They were great to me. Used to help me steal gatorade during the summer months.

the only compassionate approach to the disabled is to euthanize them all(USER WAS EUTHANIZED FOR THIS POST)

Attached: have a nice day lolnofuku.png (1000x1500, 464.45K)

It's what to be expected from a big profit loving corp.

give them the option to euthanize themselves, but make it mandatory for them to be sterilized so any genetic cycles will be ended tbh

sweet fucking jesus what a hellworld awaits us all as more and more jobs move to the "service sector" run by these supercorps. tell your aunt that when Bezos is put to the wall, she'll get to pull the trigger

Attached: ByQgYIVIYAIr-wP.jpg (600x300, 29.95K)

so have you cut off your own dick yet, or are you still gathering up courage?

More and more of this stuff will continue to occur as we stride through late stage capitalism. "Funny" thing is that Walmart management thinks this will save them money, but all it will do is hurt their already piss poor PR. But I'm sure they don't give a shit about that at this point, given stories like this

Attached: fee81185f0035908a1613f2d7239911bf6d8b28ba733e559f801f49b4a3286a0.jpg (1024x576, 82.71K)

Damn, this brought a horrifying thought to my mind. Think about the role of a greeter or other servicing job requiring auditions and model-tier looks, as expanding automation and the gig-economy leaves little more than such kowtowing jobs left. Imagine masses being living interior decorations for rent, fighting each-other for such pathetic and demeaning plastic-smile crumbs in a labour-market flooded by the desperate. Meanwhile poverty and starvation slowly euthanises the ugly and unwanted, as some totally-not-eugenics, while liberals keep praising "personal responsibility", entrepreneurship, and for the hiring of more female flesh-dolls.
The thought of such a future disgusts me with its plausibility. Actors have a distressed life to begin with, despite their passion.

Attached: 17904269_702930516579047_3732021589305966499_n.jpg (409x513, 30.55K)

That's hilarious, I worked at walmart several years ago and they've had stores trial this (where the poor old saps are given new jobs) and the amount of theft sky-rocketed so the managers re-instated the position. Apparently the higher ups didn't get the memo that door greeter's aren't actual greeters, they're the last defense against people just walking out with big screen TVs.

Attached: Miku.jpg (327x337, 23.93K)

My right wing friend literally defended capitalism - after making every consession that this is gonna lead to a hellworld even more hellish than the one we now occupy - by saying that there will always be some form of employment, even if it's just jiggling your tits on youtube to get more people to buy from X store chain. It's so fucking disgusting I can't understand how these points come from the mouth of the same person who's also worried about woman's honor and such shit. even when I know and love some of these people it gets me thinking about a complete and total purge.

Attached: laughing out loud.gif (320x240, 1.4M)

can't believe this fat neolib FUCK is governing one of the largest provinces in my country rite now

Where are all the reddit fags screeching ABLEISM when there is real ableism?

why I can't bring myself to sympathize tbh, they are honorary cops

who?

Doug Ford Premier of Ontario…en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Ford

That's his brother.

Oh shit it's the basehead, I wasn't paying attention.

Is that the bling guy?

*blind

He was a porky crackhead that was once mayor of Toronto, Ontario's capital, in the early aughts. He passed away in 2016… His brother Doug Ford is now Ontario's premier

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Ford

Attached: dag.png (593x616, 429.61K)