Off-site Communication and Chill

alright fine you absolute faggots I finally found an open-source, heavily encrypted messaging application that doesn't have any prerequisites for use

tox.chat/

Add me and let's get something going. Please no cringy nkvd rape fantasies like finnbol or other stupid shit.

My ID:
090C0E5A1AAC77EE3776EF589ADA52B639B42C14DEDC483673D572D2F19ACC35563A472CD4A2

Attached: letmein.webm (640x360, 241.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/I4p5emd.jpg
t.me/joinchat/Bk5Ovku2Je8JaYpigPj98w
amp.reddit.com/r/ShitLiberalsSay/comments/8aobas/this_is_the_finnish_bolshevik_with_a_minor/dx09v07/
pastebin.com/hBs6z3a4
gizmodo.com/why-you-should-stop-using-telegram-right-now-1782557415
discord.gg/R92NcSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who is finbol? did he do something fucked, i don't even know who he is

also

finnish bolshevik, famous ML e-celeb who roleplayed as an NKVD officer raping a kulak in his discord server

i.imgur.com/I4p5emd.jpg

i think i once saw a guy spamming anti-kulak and german stuff once, he posted that propaganda poster of soviet soldiers raping german girls in the snow, all of his posts got deleted, i wonder if it was him.

t.me/joinchat/Bk5Ovku2Je8JaYpigPj98w
Why not join this discord. It was originally posted on the leftysite thread a month or so ago and now we have 6 people. Were a small community and we have good discussion. Pretty good complement to leftypol imo

what the fuck, I didn't need to see this

absolutely disgusting. wasn’t he also involved with some 12-13 year old? why is weird shit this so prevalent among the left?

you better drop some sauce if you make insinuations like this, or at least explain where you got that from.

based finbol

i had to google it as it was a long time ago i originally read about it on leftypol. it seems the other person in the rp exchange was alledgedly a minor (though not 12-13 but possibly 14-15). here is a reddit thread from around then i found: amp.reddit.com/r/ShitLiberalsSay/comments/8aobas/this_is_the_finnish_bolshevik_with_a_minor/dx09v07/

in the thread i linked is this which is his statement about it, she definitely wasn’t 13 or whatever as was said at the time: pastebin.com/hBs6z3a4

Ok well that's not quite so bad, but still pretty weird. As for why this is prelevant on the Left, I actually don't think it is, I think this has more to do with people who are just way too fucking online.

maybe, i feel like the fucking weirdos who scare away normal people are very loud. maybe i’m not seeing the full picture.

Why are it always the types who wouldn't even dare look you in the eye who are most pre-occupied with totalitarian terror?

I think FinBol is net positive on youtube, this weird shit isn't widely known.

We're a relatively small movement as of now, and small bands like ours have a tendency to draw in every manner of freak one can think of. It's always been the case.

Attached: 1440774970647.png (1000x1000, 305.28K)

Finnbol did nothing wrong, Zig Forums is just jealous

Telegram is compromised.
gizmodo.com/why-you-should-stop-using-telegram-right-now-1782557415

Nice.
Do it again.

finbols a human that girl was 16 and had daddy issues its complicated hes working on it no ones perfect

Attached: tumblr_pa9y2geBCy1qb5xxvo1_500.jpg (480x481, 21.68K)

even if it is true, our discussions have nothing to warrant us getting tortured lmao. Since when is being /comfy/ enough to get me gulaged in a right wing death camp?

imagine that when the revolution comes a special paramilitary group lead by the CIA is given the information of what people in what town use Zig Forums, every single citizen found to use leftypol would be killed and it would take years for people to discover we got killed because the CIA datamined out conversations

Attached: StalinClap.gif (255x170, 1.3M)

it has nothing to do with moralfaggotry, it's just weird and cringe.

hot and arousing

Its more secure than a web client.

t. homosexual

you attribute too much importance to Zig Forums. such an operation sort of reminds of the first days of the spanish civil war when the civil guard and military units started attacking trade unionists or leftists under orders from military conspirators who lied to their soldiers, while those soldiers and workers that realized what was happening started orrganizing and attacking counterattacking or convincing the undecided against the rebels. TLDR in a true civil war situation there will be a lot of undecideds who have no clue what is going on and a lot of fog of war and this chaos can be exploited. As it is the Security forces or ad hoc militias will probably target the most obvious elements like Democrat Cops of America or democratic politicians before attacking rogue online shitposters, and even then I live in a democratic bastion that wont fall immediately to White terror of the initial civil war. Plus, the chatroom is international (im the onyl burger in it), so your premise is predicated on mass simultaneous reaction against leftists which while not impossible is highly unlikely and logistically difficult to carry out

against internationally scattered leftists*

also if a mass, highly coordinated and unilateral CIA oppression you speak of actually does happen, we'd likely be fucked no matter the situation

ebin advice CIA

Fuck you tbh, I just gave you my reasoning why your scenario is foolhardy. Were not plotting terrorism, genocide, robbery or anything against the law, so why the secrecy? If a government truly wants to manhunt every leftist it will do so. This is the reality of the 21st century state surveillance. And quertion: Why are you posting on thks site founded by Far Right retards if you care so much about making a secret social club? I dont disagree with your sentiments btw, but your cleary just an asshole who is not even trying to argue properly cause your probably the OP trying to accumulate followers

t. browses the internet using Google Chrome on Windows 10

Opsec is always important. Even if Zig Forums wanted to they couldn't compromise tox and obviously I'm expecting people who join to be smarter since otherwise they'd already be on discord posting their personal info and shit to be data-mined.

y-yeah what a dumbo! who does that these days amirite hehe…

TOX is a plain p2p app. If you use it without a VPN, you're exposing your actual IP address to the peers.

Stalin truly was a manlet

Unofficial Zig Forums discord

discord.gg/R92NcSc

Based mods

t. virgin

good. now close the whole thread. its a leftytrash outside leftytrash thread.