Clown on Nazis everyday

Antifas had a mole inside Identity Evropa – the gayest of fascist groups in Burgerland – and dumped all their Discord logs and doxxed dozens of members. Then as I.E. tried to recover in a backup Slack channel, antifas who had also infiltrated that started dumping it too.

This was all part of a coordinated, strategic campaign dubbed #IdentifyEvropa – and landed right before the group was scheduled to host a secret conference this weekend in Kentucky. One member who got doxxed was a social media "influencer" son of a businessman who sells Glock accessories. Rich kid also traveled to Argentina to watch polo matches.

The hurt is so bad the group is dissolving and rebranding into this tepid shit. A reminder to salute your antifascist comrades out there clowning on these babbies – and remember that they do it so you don't have to.

Attached: YW6j0Jw.png (644x740, 143.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unicornriot.ninja/2019/identity-evropas-neo-nazi-organizing-plans-revealed-in-new-leaks/
twitter.com/NvkeTvlly/status/1103109177176715264
discordleaks.unicornriot.ninja/discord/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is cool and all but it's useless when society at large won't do anything with the dox.

useless thread that deserves to be anchored

It would be less useless if OP actually included links

unicornriot.ninja/2019/identity-evropas-neo-nazi-organizing-plans-revealed-in-new-leaks/

Fucking based dude. They owned those fascists epic style! If we keep owning fascists online we'll get enough meme magic to stop being activist-spectator lifestylist faggots and actually change the world

Right on comrade! Clowning on Alt-Right types is so dope. Definitely the way forward to create a communist utopia and finally achieve equality for all while smashing the bourgeoisie. Seize the memes of production, man!

Attached: 590854.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

Fucking lol, good work even if the general public never finds out about it or really cares. The "communists" meming above are fucking morons, the point of stuff like this is to disrupt right wing organization like they do ours. Also, its always nice to have proof of collusion between mainstream parties like the GOP and open white supremacists to show to normies.

Why do these fuckers think they're populist? What is populist about whoring yourself to plutocrat billionaires and pimping out the working class to shitty wage and labor conditions for class harmony. Seriously, fuck their identity and culture. They fuck up my wallet for a petty dream of dhite nationalism. I'm so sick and tired of these motherfuckers stealing leftist terminology and using it for false advertising.

When will they figure out that America is basically “globalism” HQ?

I hate to agree with a Juche flag poster but yeah, I can't see how running disruption ops against retarded Nazis is a bad thing, some people just love to cry about everything. If you think to could do better for leftism then go out and do it. If you think "oh these guys are meaningless" you clearly haven't been paying attention to the rightist hate crimes in the past few years and how many overt white supremacists have gotten into power - not to even mention how many slightly smarter ones could be hiding as generic Republicans.

Come on lets be honest. You really can't be a right winger without being a bigot and a closet fascist.

I always cringe when I see alt right retards "denouncing" globalism when they are literally the main enforcers and beneficiaries of globalism. Americans are clueless.

I agree tbh but sadly mainstream society doesn't see it that way.

The EI are actually promoted by AIPAC lobbyists and Mossad because of their activism for traditional evangelical neoconservatives. It makes me kek my kidneys out of my stomach to see them convince themselves they are protecting the white race from Zionists by literally helping elect evangelical politicians dedicated to Israel's national interest.

ngl I love the Yang Gang. A PR team dedicated to trolling Zig Forums boomers by just yelling "SHUT UP BOOMER" "It's free money retard" and ">zion don" is fucking hilarious.

OP here. I mean these guys aren't Hitler 2.0. More a bunch of jabroni rich kids who want to get shitheads like Kris Kobach elected which is why they had wormed their way into his campaign, and in other places. The thing is, they can then get jobs as aides and use that to hurt people and they do.

I'm skeptical of the whole UBI scheme but the memes from Yang Gang are funny tbh even if the memesters are fascists:

twitter.com/NvkeTvlly/status/1103109177176715264

very funny variation of white supremacy but this time a chink on the front

This is fantastic. Best troll in decades. I like to see scared boomers thinking they'll lose their carefully cultivated zoomer dupes to a chink named Yang.

I'm going through this discord chat seeing if there's anything good. It's all boring as fuck. Just the typical dumbguy posts you get on Zig Forums.

If any of you want to take a look here's the link: discordleaks.unicornriot.ninja/discord/

Hitler was just as much of a spastic little idiot as these fucks.

Zion Don's base deserves the Yang for shit talking Xi.

Critical support for Yang Gang?

t. booty blasted Nazis.

At least that's all I'm seeing here, if you find anything cool please inform us

He sounds awful, but the can't do worse than Trump at this point
'

Why does fash have such a bad taste in pizza?

Attached: 1155.jpg (720x791, 311.36K)

bah, how can one eat this? Must be a thing a don't understand as a simple European mind

Heart is failure

wtttttfff. is this real american food?!?

authentic evropean cuisine

That is right. He is revealing himself to be thinking like a literal child about food, assuming more is always better.
What's even the point if having half of that filling, if you cannot even experience but a fraction of what you're stuffing in your snout?
inb4 the "choking on culinary abominations to trigger the libtards" gang shows up

Attached: XD8PRm2mwZfMM7Hf87oDo5Rh1NT4eUdm_6ms5b3_gdE.png (1000x559, 503.08K)

Just want to point something out to you, because you seem to be new to the way things work on Zig Forums

These posters are all from Zig Forums, and they are fucking assblasted. There are plenty of people here who shit on antifa, but when they do they usually critique it instead of being transparent like these guys.

Getting Fascists to put all their energy behind supporting a CCP psyop is probably the most useful thing they can do for the Left when it comes to what little Electoralism can achieve.

I think the Yang Gang can be a way to pull Zig Forums away from fascism. Yang is a social democratic civic nationalist, but him pulling away Zig Forums from fascism could be huge.

Yang is from the RoC, not the PRoC, so it’s unlikely he’s a CCP puppet. However Yang’s ideology definitely has some parallels to Xi Jinping thought.

Attached: YangMakeAmericaDengist.jpg (1052x179 57.14 KB, 82.51K)

It doesn't actually matter whether he's not an intentional CCP manchurian candidate, I don't even think that's true, since it's way too on the nose of a conspiracy (I'll still shitpost it for the mem though). It's more that the fact that he's basically a Dengist and clearly has lowkey strong ties to China's Silicon Valley, in addition to him being a Chinese Immigrant that makes me think he'll be infinitely more conciliatory towards China's model and is potentially the best Candidate to manage the US Empire's Decline from the Imperialist Hegemony.

if this is what future evrope looks like then i'll root for more refugees

Instead of Italian pizza, it's European pizza, and they've just thrown fucking everything on it and made a disgusting mess. It's actually performance art critiquing what it is to be a "white" American.

Red salute comrades

fuck off and kill yourself

crying

i like how all these pretend Civil War 2 factions can be completely dismantled with like one tweet or accusation and i'm supposed to "be concerned about them" regardless

you will never defeat us. simply being white is an act of white supremacy. we already won.

Attached: 933B9D4E-7CA7-42E1-9A26-C1511553A6E8.jpeg (900x900, 73.9K)

imagine getting fucking doxed by david sherratt and going into hiding lmfao

as always "europeans" are just american larpers.

it just looks like she put whatever "vegetably" looking shit from jher fridge, sliced it up and the just fucking vomited it on the pizza. Like holy shit, pineapples, olives and fucking onion? Imagine fucking biting into that. If any Italian person saw this shit, she propably already has like 10 hitmen actively looking ofr her, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Italian government put a fucking bounty on her head.

their gfs are really good cooks mate

Attached: strawberry black sun pie.png (493x511 689.84 KB, 364.83K)

I mean, getting a 56% on a test isn't much of an accomplishment.

why do they put "sad" or "good" with exclamation marks every time

they're imitating trump

first it's yang gang then deng gang

Attached: dengism.png (644x361, 367.54K)

didn't unemployment increase thanks to deng reforms

ngl, but the Sonnenrad pie does look pretty good

i fucking hate this internet politics bullshit.
with a real political party or organization you need to have at least decent knowledge and be accountable and wise otherwise you would ruin the reputation and lose all the following.
but on the internet you can blame everything on the internet and you rarely need to be held accountable for the retarded shit you say.

More anal devastation from crypto fash

Preach

Yes
As a large amount of jobs particularly those in the "Iron rice bowl" industry's were found to be more or less insolvent and that the PRC Had been maintaining them at a loss for a while
Thus it was decided to distribute resources elsewhere

Attached: EUflag.png (255x170, 5.18K)

Mao>Deng>Chinese Liberals

The European Union as a Concept began as an explicitly anti-capitalist / Anglo ideal (Minus Mosley's vision of it that contained the UK)
It was seen as the only solution to protect capital's power in Europe against the Soviet Union and the Eastern bloc but at the same time to prevent the "Degeneracy" seen within anerica

based grugflagger