Friendly reminder, that women and there vagina are the soul perpetuating force of capitalism

Friendly reminder, that women and there vagina are the soul perpetuating force of capitalism.

Then i fell in love, and as i said before the she beast began wearing away at my industrious masculine logos. Using her evil vagina magic to warp my reality. She took advantage of my emotionally compromised state (love) to make me something I wasn’t.

Long story short i left her because it got to much. Im prettty sad because i still love the shit out of her but our lifestyle an what we like are way to different. Im back to working for myself an living a cheap low impact lifestyle that doesn’t contribute to capitalism hardly at all. That alone has made me impossibly happy.

Fuck you. No im not and i know. Im sick of my fellow communist an there golden calfs that we cant acknowledge or talk about because of bunch of versions and put them on a pedestal. You know women are a problem in a Capitalist society as much as I do. Name the problem address it and we can move on.

Attached: A18FB642-2FB7-47EF-A4A4-FC9A5CCA135E.jpeg (685x648 119.02 KB, 336.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/diversity-inclusion/blog/top-10-things-everyone-know-women-consumers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself. or at least have some fucking personal responability, you beta fuck

Communism will give you a state-issued artificial womb and also a decent living space.

good news for you. if you like sleeping on the floor and eating frozen burritos, we can make accommodations for that in our gulag.

I actually had a cool Japanese monk type theam throughout the whole apartment that im slowly rebuilding again.

Attached: 522FF6CF-8FBD-40A5-A58A-9EAC4C38803A.jpeg (1200x1051, 267.35K)

Either negotiate with her or leave. And trust me, male consumerism is equally bad.

No fam. Ive never met a man who spends 20 dollars on Shower doilies or 100 dollars on skin cream.

Attached: E7446A9C-8AD5-4B0D-9852-C2A03623DAA7.jpeg (194x259, 18.22K)

So what is this thread about?

OP you come off as one of those MGTOW types. ngl stuff your pic related does piss me off to no end though, but not so much women, more like anyone who takes pride in glorifying the purchase of useless shit for the sole purpose of attaining some social goal to have useless shit. Makes me wonder who the fuck they are trying to impress. Sounds like you just need to find someone who also enjoys a minimalist lifestyle? Have you tried dating a comrade yet?

Attached: 9ca6b85482c483ff6dddf2fceaf82e20d72a439a.jpg (385x700, 41.65K)

Not yet, you wanna drop that kik an try an get something going or what? Im a American in AZ, an im only interested in women, and hairless men who don’t mind being called homophobic slurs in the bedroom.

Attached: FFD5EE7B-56C8-4431-B030-4AD55E3773F4.gif (450x253, 3.51M)

.>>2834372
This misses the point I believe. Pressure for men to have a gf is used to force men to put up with the demands of women. Women, being more social are more easily manipulated by the commercial trends created by piggy overlords. Thus, men end up working more than they otherwise would in order to pay for what the women demand in order to keep having sex, or in order to avoid being labelled a creepy middle-aged pedophile. Only women in this western post-industrial clusterfuck are awarded an opt-out on relationships. Nothing is new about this, the routine has pulled this since time immemorial for the goal of extracted labor from men. Not that I conform, have you. If I'm going to be persecuted, it will be for living the life I want to live. Fuck women, err actually, don't fuck women.

Bitch I have seen someone buy frivolous things coz it made his garden look good

Yes, but women constitute 85% of all consumer spending. So if you actually want to adress the problem of consumerism you LARPing libshit faggot , then pointing this out can be helpful.

Really? In America?

Yes but the trend continues throughout the developed world women make up the bulk of consumer spending. It’s a genetic trait left over from when we were cave people

bloomberg.com/diversity-inclusion/blog/top-10-things-everyone-know-women-consumers/

A good way to know is this is to keep track of how many ads you see directly targeting women.

Attached: 151F810D-87F6-4BE0-AD2B-060F3AB25E7E.jpeg (620x387, 53.16K)

take your psuedoscience and go, faggot.

That article is less about that and more about women being the matriarch of expenditure in the household hence advertisement is geared towards it.

Wasn't there some quote of marx that basically said that the less you express yourself and the less things you enjoy the more successful you are under capitalism?
Well regardless don't blame women for wanting higher living standards than 3rd world workers. Blame capitalism for making you have to choose between low rent crappy apartments and decent apartments that require you to wageslave 8 hours a day for rent.

Engaging in pointless consumerism =/= higher living standarts

"M. Proudhon does not know that all history is nothing but a continuous transformation of human nature."

I provided you evidence of the fact that women are in control of the money in there households and you provide nothing to the contrary. Also the thread is bump locked why are you saging?

kek. kill yourself you dishonest asshole.

Attached: americanotwrong.jpg (600x462, 51.41K)

Would you rather earn money or spend it?

Yeah, they just spend $300 on sneakers or $600 for a Gucci belt.

Never in this life or the next

There are definitely minimalist femz out there, they're just rare.

Personally I commend you for contributing as little as possible to the purchasing of pointless shit made by slave labor in some Asian country buuut meat is not so great for the environment. Go vegetarian, protip: it'll also help you attract that minimalist QT you're after