/pbd/ general

Propaganda by the deed general discussion thread. Praxis today and praxis in past, and future of insurrectionary anarchism

Attached: my-logos.png (1600x1600, 13.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/conspiracy-of-cells-of-fire-communization-the-senile-decay-of-anarchy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1517136633473_20180127_0058400s.jpg (940x940, 310.9K)

Not an anarchist, but I have a question. What is the difference between a regular anarchist and a insurrectionary one? What is the "insurrectionary" part referencing to?

Literally the worst praxis possible

you think all anarchists are "reee authoritarian!!11!" spliters only when dealing with ML's?
Shooting things without any support

The IWW isn't even anarchist (non sectarian radical unionism is the ideology) but I've read a bit.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x210, 984.18K)

uncompromising with the government, and targeted attacks utilizing cells that gather, strike, and then disperse rather than a party or standing army.

Its referencing to far more superior informal organization and individual revolution rather than waiting on proles to wake up

Attached: laugh.jpg (611x373, 79.41K)

The more I think about it the dumber that sounds. The most important thing is actually occupying places with large numbers. Factories, farms, government building etc. you need to physically be there, in numbers and with weapons. Without this you are just attacking without purpose.

That's… basically what Marx did. This is why you read Marx.

funny way of spelling /fbi/

fuck does this even mean? how many revolutions have happened due to the acts of isolated individuals rather than those of an organised class?

let's find out

By regular anarchist you're probably thinking of collectivists. Insurectos are usually individualists. unless they're burgers. stupid people. Read CCF or something.

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/conspiracy-of-cells-of-fire-communization-the-senile-decay-of-anarchy

Attached: ConspiracyCellsofFire.jpg (226x223, 7.69K)

That's the faggiest edgelord shit I've read all day.

Lol, easy to say from an imageboard. At least some people have the balls to live there desires. kys you fucking armchair.

anarchists should blow themselves if you know what i'm saying

Your literally right here with me, numbnuts. You are still here and not out there shooting a random politician, all while advocating for that sort of dumb anti-praxis. That makes you the literal definition of an armchair.

So none, then. Weird. Almost as if killing politicians does nothing to actually change the material basis of society and only leads to those politicians being replaced. At which point does quantity become quality? How many dead politicians does it take to make revolution?

Not a single Western leftist has:

Read Marx
Done anything even close to Praxis.

lol, these guys were sending letter bombs to Schäuble, the former finance minister of Germany. I remember the media in Germany made fun of their edgelord shit.

You weren't criting me but CCF, tard. Besides that it's generally not hard to tell that many the ppl here are teenagers who havn't done much irl..

Let's find out!

A bolt-action rifle is more than enough to put down all leftist scum and send them to the otherworld. A purification of sorts. Only decent red is one that is dead, right?

Absolutely adventurist. What's your theoretical backing, here? Can you explain how random acts of terrorism committed by individual actors translates into a qualitative change in social relationships? Does the fact that the assassination of McKinley, for example, had no effect even approaching a revolutionary upheaval not give you pause?

The narcho projects too much, methinks

Jesus christ you rightists are a bunch of dumb faggots.

It brings a change to me, and for me its quite enough, but it can also bring change to other, building a chain reaction.

A hew official in the same position does nothing to change the actual social relationships that created that position. History has shown this pretty well.
You're happy with the status quo, then.