I don't get it

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

Don't muslims realize that terrorist attacks are just part and parcel of living in a major city?

Attached: bf77e82d27a5ccd49801d05a85a7a1dbef1f0c148f6132e598a1069d326155e7.png (1.17 MB, 1912x1060)

Nolan Bailey
Nolan Bailey

ok but what if they lived on a minor city?

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

I'd assume terrorism is part and parcel of living there too.

They just need to get used to it and stop being so infidel-phobic. They just need to respect our culture more.

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

They just need to get used to it and stop being so infidel-phobic. They just need to respect our culture more.
culture
When did New Zealand become burger land?

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

Is posting frog memes all day from your mom's basement the pinnacle of western culture?

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

getting this asspained
Cry some more, muslim lover.

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

Someone disagrees with the idea of general civilians being shot
"You're a Muslim lover!"
I hope you'll be pleased to know we reacted the exact same way we did here to the Texas church shooting.

Attached: da6fcf6ff47ae192fd4ecb535350622d444c195f2f7ec4d05ad0df1926cc39b2.png (358.2 KB, 1086x1086)

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

heh u really got that faggot who gets fucked right up the ass and should call trump daddy and who wants blacks to live amongst us and arabs to have equal rights dumb libtard faggot gaylord who voted for obongo liberal shill for the mainstream media press soyboy pussy

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

general civilians
I think you mean "invading footsoldiers"

we reacted the same way to…
By crying about it like a bunch of little bitches? No you fucking didn't.

Attached: dead-muzzies.png (58.05 KB, 963x166)

Mason Parker
Mason Parker

muslims
general civilians
Fuck off you furry cuck.

Attached: you-2.webm (2.84 MB, 852x480)

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

it's yet another "/pol/ thinks we're liberals and so they can use liberal rhetoric against us" episode

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (37.92 KB, 640x628)

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

has a thread about reparation
cries about muh poor muzzies
<w-we're not basic bitch liberals, we swear!

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

didn't even lurk said thread to see what the consensus
Basic bitch doesn't even know his enemy

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

Go back to the ice-cream shop, sisfuck billyboy

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

has a thread about reparation
I havn't opened the thread about reparations, but I'm going to confidently say that the vast majority here are against it.
cries about muh poor muzzies
We cry about nazis killing innocents. Niggers, muzzies and le glorious whites.

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

I think you mean "invading footsoldiers"
I honestly don't think individuals who, more likely if anything, came from countries destabilized by Western intervention and Israeli meddling can be classified as foot soldier.
By crying about it like a bunch of little bitches? No you fucking didn't.
I mean, I didn't cry for either, but that's probably because I'm one of other desensitized faggots from the thread your quoting from. My sentiment and others on terrorist acts were the same however.

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

innocents
There's that word again!

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

Stop conceeding ground to him. Reparations are not inherently liberals, and he doesn't get to say we can't have the conversation.

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

we talk about nigger identity politics issues
b-but we're totally not just basic bitch liberals!

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

What crime did these 40 people commit? What sin did the children bear?

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

It's nice that you can hyperfocus on a single word so you don't have to adress anything, you can just meme and deflect all day.
Fuck off, reparations are dumb and you're dumb and your mum is dumb. I have nothing against elevating poor communities, I just don't want to do it on the basis of some spooky ancestral shit.

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

Wow /pol/tards are genuine sociopaths at this point. The only thing this massacre has shown is that the average right winger is totally mentally ill. No sane emphatic person could say shit like this.

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

Talking about x thing means you approve of it
Why are we even talking about this when you fight and die for the bourgeois all the time?

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

The whole idea was created by upper class white guilt sufferers. You're just a basic bitch liberal.

They're muslims. Or rather, theywere muslims. Now they're just dead, which is infinitely better.

Sebastian Rodriguez
Sebastian Rodriguez

Every Anglo country is burgerized to some extent. Mutts only seem worse because of the inbreeding behaviors.

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

Kill yourself

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

If they weren't spiritually criminal they wouldn't be coloureds, read Julius Evola

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

juice ebola

Attached: 514mj0-SrqL.-RI-.jpg (37.63 KB, 500x375)

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

What exactly did they do again? Especially in regard to those with actual power and engagement in international affairs.
They are, we addressed that in the thread. There was disagreement by a few, but race based reparations are retarded and that was the popular consensus.
we talk about nigger identity politics issues
Actually read the thread about identity polities if you want our stance on identity politics nigger

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

Reparations are fucking retarded. It's a right wing concept. American Citizens have no right to receive or get money taken from them based on the actions of their ancestors. The entire concept is utterly reactionary.

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

They're muslims. Or rather, theywere muslims. Now they're just dead, which is infinitely better.
Not really making an argument here tbh.

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

what exactly did they do
Are you fucking illiterate? They were muslims.

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

Year we're more mentally ill than the thousands killed by muslims per year in the name of islam. Fucking cuckboy. Talk about cognitive dissonance, holy shit.

Attached: 1552323832187.jpg (151.48 KB, 1920x1080)

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

How do you deal with the cognitive dissonance of being a white allahu ackbar?

Mason Price
Mason Price

we're radical revolutionaries!
we're gonna start a revolution and destroy the evil bourgeois!
<oh god someone mentioned killing someone!
<I think I'm going to be sick!
You people are fucking pathetic.

MORE DEAD MUSLIMS IS WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS!

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

It certainly depends on what you mean by "reperations" as people also brought up in that thread.

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

Focusing on the Muslims who have yet to do anything
Not the actions taken up by the US and Israel which are inadvertently (and advertently) creating Jihadi groups
Surface level analysis
<oh god someone mentioned killing someone!
<I think I'm going to be sick!
Goal post moving

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

I'm not the one supporting violence against unarmed civilians. You guys are pathetic cowards. It's not like you're fighting ISIS or something. You know a situation where you'd actual at risk of dying. Yeah I bet high school bullies feel like tough shit for beating up middle school kids too.

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

The best reality tunnel for this is that the shooter was radicalized by Shia Muslims which led to him targeting Sunni Muslim mosques.

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

yet to do anything
Conducting a global invasion of the West is pretty major, I would say.

goalpost moving
The point is that you're a bunch of weak faggots. You talk about muh revolution, but you'd panic at the sight of blood.

civilians
The correct term is "dangerous muslims."

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

Oh but it's okay when mud slimes do it every day huh? Fuck off cuckboy. Go run over some french people .

David Butler
David Butler

lmao
Beware the Hibernian Jafar.

Attached: email-modal-di.png (21.21 KB, 503x720)

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

kek

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

Context matters, you retard. Putting porky up against the wall is not the same as indiscriminate sporadic murder in public places.
To put it another way, you aren't necessarily a vegan faggot if the thought of killing and eating companion animals makes you uncomfortable.

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

indiscriminate
He killed muslims. That's not indiscriminate.

Also, the point still stands. You talk about being radical revolutionaries, but the moment someone who anyone thinks is "innocent" gets a boo boo you'll cry about it like a little bitch. Some revolutionary you are.

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

And because Islam is a religion, literally any mentally competent person can be one, which means literally everyone that isn't explicitly a Muslim deserves to die.
Are you saying you endorse the Jewish World Order, /pol/?

Dominic Garcia
Dominic Garcia

Yeah I'm sure those ISIS cowards thought the same thing about all those poor people in Europe they slaughtered. It's real easy to kill an unarmed child huh?
You guys are mindless drones. Actual npcs. You just keeping repeating the same nonsense like your chat bots. I'd feel pity for you if you weren't so utterly repulsive. At this point you aren't even real human beings anymore.

Jason Gutierrez
Jason Gutierrez

I'm sure ISIS thought the same
They started it, yes. And now we'll finish it, as you pussy liberals screech and wail about muh poor innocent muslims

unarmed child
NITS MAKE LICE

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

Conducting a global invasion of the West is pretty major, I would say.
Moving from one country to another due to US and Israeli destabilization and imperialism isn't what I would call a global invasion
The point is that you're a bunch of weak faggots. You talk about muh revolution, but you'd panic at the sight of blood.
I'm the guy from here , there was like one (maybe two) anons in that thread who were crying

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

He killed muslims
Muslims who don't even matter, because the people in power are the ones who let them live there.
Christ, even from a terrorist perspective, you're shitty at this.

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

You've strayed away from the banjo-bar, Billyboy. You should head back you anti-ottowan pro-bardiou sisfuck

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

muslims who don't even matter
They kill and rape and attack my people every single day. Of course they matter.

Noah Wright
Noah Wright

He killed muslims. That's not indiscriminate.
He killed anyone that "looked" vaguely Muslim. It would be completely unsurprising if at least a few of his victims were not affiliated with Islam.
but the moment someone who anyone thinks is "innocent" gets a boo boo you'll cry about it like a little bitch.
Yes, because misplaced justice is tragic. It's called empathy, and it is a facet of any healthy mind.
If he was only killing actual Islamic radicals, like some local branch of ISIS, then it'd be hilarious.

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

Nigga, you cry anuddah shoah every time white lady won't look at your dick.
Don't talk about who's a whiny little bitch.

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

They started it, yes. And now we'll finish it, as you pussy liberals screech and wail about muh poor innocent muslims
I'm not a liberal ,npc. Why don't you come up with an original thought. I never justify the actions of sociopaths cowards like you do. Again I'll repeat this. It's funny how you right wing "soldiers" aren't fighting actual armed combatants. Nah to weak from all the soy, I bet it's better to just to kill some more little brown girls. If antifa proves anything a teenage girl with a bat is too much for you guys.

Brody Wood
Brody Wood

anyone that looked vaguely muslim
He was in a mosque. Anyone there was either a muslim or a muslim sympathizer.

misplaced justice
He killed muslims. The people who massacre innocents every other day. Sounds like perfectly placed justice to me.

it's called empathy
Fucking hell, you even write like a little bitch.

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

Then why aren't you targeting the people who let them in?
Face it, it's because Nazis are basic as fuck when it comes to theory.

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

Literally every post I make mentioning the US and Israel goes unresponded
I'm starting to get convinced that this faggot is unironically mossad

Attached: 1d27d7bbe60bab160f0b2eadbb2b4aab56c1b6fe7100a39335f91a270445d144.jpg (262.57 KB, 960x960)

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

the people who let them in
That would be jews.

Landon Young
Landon Young

That's not indiscriminate.

Did you watch the video? At the end he was shooting people who were on the sidewalk after he drove a few blocks away from the mosque. There's nothing revolutionary about shooting pedestrians on the street.

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

That's a different guy you brain damaged retard.

Matthew King
Matthew King

If forgot, the Jews are some omnipresent force you will never have power over, so instead you play into every capitalist hands by buying into bourgeois nationalism at every opportunity.
Yup, the jewss definitely did that.

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

Mods are fucking retarded, why don't they delete this thread.

Jackson Gomez
Jackson Gomez

I like how no one but fucking /pol/ even knows who Sadiq Khan is or what this means
He's a shitLib but he's pretty good at living in /pol/'s head rent free

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

You mean he shot people running away from the mosque? Those would be muslims.

Doesn't matter who it is; it still writes like a queer.

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

WEEEE U'RE ALL RETARDED!
Go back to reddit, shillshit.

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

Who is Sadiq Khan?

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

No sane emphatic person could say shit like this.
You're emphatically retarded.

James King
James King

He doesn't know about the the connection
He doesn't know who trained the shooter
You faggots are in for it rough, and this might be a hardest pill for you to swallow.

Attached: 8e910de96a7157bfbef50258cec46b8f7540579c97ab4162dff70f434f19f6ed.png (917.92 KB, 1080x806)
Attached: 05319632929056f044f5a260dd81b4a678f915a71b246c44bb5a5a94beb61bfe.jpg (316.73 KB, 1211x720)

Jason Myers
Jason Myers

He was in a mosque. Anyone there was either a muslim or a muslim sympathizer.
Or, y'know, they were conducting official business of some kind. Family and friends of attendees might also have their own personal reservations toward the religion.
He killed muslims. The people who massacre innocents every other day. Sounds like perfectly placed justice to me.
Then your concept of justice is different from ours. We are not fans of Islam by any means, but guilt by association is idealistic nonsense.
It's called being an adult, spergo.

Andrew Foster
Andrew Foster

Writes like a queer
"Reddit weather" tier of retarded

Attached: IMG-0138.JPG (53.29 KB, 657x467)

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

So you're pathetic cowards are just going to keep ignoring us. Why are you killing little brown girls instead of armed terrorists?

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

official business
So government officials that support islam? Just as bad.

your concept of justice is different
My concept of justice involves killing those who would kill me if given half the chance.

being an adult
It's called being a weak-willed faggot.

William Lopez
William Lopez

He drove 2 minutes away from the mosque and shot at some pedestrians who weren't running away.

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

More importantly, why does this faggot keep ignoring all my posts about Israel and its possible connection.

Attached: ce669aaa039c5446925ad8014375573c1cb418d3f9183e7f818fb8835eb77e06.jpg (80.54 KB, 634x636)

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

The man is a living god, so if he thought they were muslims, I'm willing to accept his decision.

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

Yeah I'm sure those women and children were just looking for any opportunity to kill fat white virgins. They're absolutely bloodthirsty.

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

Just where exactly do you think new muzzie terrorists come from, dipshit?

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

muh wahmen and chilluns!
See, this is what I mean when I say you are a weak willed faggot.

Women are muslim producers. Children are future jihadists. There are no innocent muslims. They are all invaders. Nits make lice.

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

The London Mayor who said (After some ISIS fag tried to set off a bomb on some train) that "Terrorist attacks are just part of living in a big city!"

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

So government officials that support islam? Just as bad.
Or literally anyone else that would have some sort of incidental reason to be that building. Repairmen, deliverymen, etc.
My concept of justice involves killing those who would kill me if given half the chance.
And this intent requires proof. Killing Islamic radicals is defensible, but you have to actually prove they are Islamic radicals.
For many people, especially Westerners in Abrahamic faith, religion is more of a cultural thing than an ideological one.
It's called being a weak-willed faggot.
Said the ITG.

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

Radical Mosques and Saudi funding. Oh wait I'm sorry I meant BROWN VAGINAS.

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

lol those muzzies got rekt

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

To be fair, the first thread on Zig Forums about this was about as status quo egalitarian Reddit liberal as humanly possible.

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

If every Muslim was a born terrorist we would all be dead. Kind of just exposing how Idpolled you guys are about race.

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

incidental reason to be in that building
So muslim sympathizers that do business with muslims? Just as bad.

that requires proof
They are muslims. They are in a non-muslim country. What more proof is necessary?

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

Not me again retard. Answer the question you coward faggot. Why are you killing unarmed civilians instead of armed terrorists?

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

DA WOMEN AND CHILDREN THO
haha we're not like other progressive retards

Attached: 1460524655735.jpg (30.85 KB, 600x374)

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

Reminder the people calling for the deaths of all muslims are the same ones who cry on how the "soviets killed 900 million christians"

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

Then you look at the faggot that made this thread and you stop giving a shit about how "liberal" we sound when we say it was fucking terrible.

Stop taking bait you stupid retards.

William Edwards
William Edwards

Religion of terror meets terror itself. No sympathy for the wicked.

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

Caring about innocent life makes you a retard.
Just how irony poisoned are you?

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

If I made my intent to kill you crystal clear, would you wait until I armed myself until you defended yourself?

You probably would

The so called 'fascist alt-right neo-nazi bigots' aren't even religious. Go back to Facebook.

Jeremiah Reyes
Jeremiah Reyes

Still no response
OP confirmed for a Zionist faggot. Nothing new here, we can move along now.

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

Mostly because muslims are too cowardly to actually present themselves to fight. They attack opportunisticly then run away and hide behind their women.

If they won't fight, we'll drag them out and remove them where they stand.

muh poor muzzies!
I'll say it again: you're a weak-willed, basic bitch liberal without the stomach for a fight.

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

dodges the point entirely in favor of using a Reddit catchphrase
As expected

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

Point still stands. if you weren't weak pathetic soyboys. You'd be killing ISIS terrorists not unarmed women and children. Stop trying to weasel out of it. You guys are loser cowards.

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

innocent
There's that word again!

David Peterson
David Peterson

That's right. Without those brown vaginas shitting out future terrorists on our soil, radical mosques and saudi funding would be next to worthless.

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

What are you implying that a little girl could have killed that loser if she had a knife or a bat? I completely agree. His bones are probably weak from his lack of testosterone. It probably would take one hit.

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

They attack opportunistically then run away
Wow just like all you right wing "warriors". It's almost like you're both school yard bullies that attack innocent people. Weird.

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

implying that your 'revolutionaries' don't always target unarmed civilians
implying that you've done anything to support your revolution
It sounds like this so-called fat incel (is any white male NOT an incel?) white supremacist has you beat. By about 50 bodies.

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

Do all Nazis have future vision, or is it only the really autistic ones?

William Taylor
William Taylor

this.

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

innocent
There's that word again!

Adrian Morgan
Adrian Morgan

If I made my intent to kill you crystal clear, would you wait until I armed myself until you defended yourself?
No, but I'm not really seeing any intent here
The so called 'fascist alt-right neo-nazi bigots' aren't even religious. Go back to Facebook.
We literally get a thread every week of fascists coming here talking about how the Jewish Bolsheviks killed all of the 800000000000000 innocent white Christians in Russian. We literally have a thread here from a person who spammed Deus Vault and shit while talking about cutting peoples heads off and raping them in the street.

Jaxon Smith
Jaxon Smith

Literally what is the actual point of this? Do you actually think you can shame people into being Fascists by calling them weak and calling for the deaths of all brown people. Who is this supposed to work on?

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

Right, they LARP as crusaders and talk about defending the "christian west", but they aren't religious

Jaxon Jackson
Jaxon Jackson

It's more that I enjoy pointing out how weak you are and how hilarious it is that you act like big bad scary revolutionaries when you're really a bunch of basic bitch liberals.

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

Sounds like someone's feeling a little ashamed. Good.

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

It's an autism sperg attempt to dab on leftist. You forget, none of these people are honest actors.

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

Can't remember the last time since like the 90s maybe
implying that you've done anything to support your revolution
Didn't really see anything that did it for "movement".

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

When did us "revolutionaries" attack unarmed civilians recently? I'm pretty sure if a commie slaughtered a group of people going to church we'd never here the end of it.

Ryder Ramirez
Ryder Ramirez

What's actually funny is that this guy went to the 2nd mosque and got chased out by a guy with a pistol.

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

Left wing revolution calls for the deaths of those who create societal injustice with innocent dying as a unfortunate side effect. Being against the death of entire race doesn't make anyone weak. The two aren't comparable. But keep "laughing" I guess.

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

I don't know, you'd know more about 'shaming people' than I would. It's the only form of argument your ideology seems to allow; accusing someone of moral inferiority.

christian west
I have literally never seen this term used. You need a better talking point. You know before you were born, leftists weren't "muh christianity", but more "religion is a joke".

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

It's a different guy again. Do you actual have a learning disability?

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

Bitching about muh poor muzzies does make you weak, however.

innocent
There's that word again!

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

Yes, because everytime there's been a substantial revolution, it started with shooting low value targets and their kids in the face.

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

And still no response OP. Is there a reason why you willfully ignore Israel, the US, and Zionists in general

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

And again, it doesn't matter who it is, the point still stands. But you're too retarded to realize that.

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

Kill all leftists, muslim animals, and their jewish overlords.
All of you fucking faggots need to be murdered like the 50 muslim pieces of subhuman shit. You can't do anything but snark like little faggot fucks who consider it honorable to attack a man 10:1 + and consider yourselves strong. You don't even care about Leftism at all as much as destroying The West because the mean big bad Imperialist spread his destiny upon people without a care in the fucking world. Fuck you cunts.

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

Lmao what a fucking coward. Just like I was saying. He won't even fight one guy with a pistol let alone some trained ISIS insurgents.

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

low value targets
Enemy soldiers are "low-value?"

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

all those words, and none of it meaningful
sad!

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

As plenty of people have pointed out this attack didn't really hit effective targets. It fails both morally and logistically. But go off with you preconceived notions of crying leftists or whatever.

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

it's trying to crudely copy paste its enemy's memes
Sad!

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

How low do you have to make the bar for enemy soldier before you can jump through it?

Bentley Flores
Bentley Flores

That's weird I never gave any opinions on imperialism or the "west". A Do you guys have some fucking note cards you read off of or something? You are an actual npc.

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

Will it or will it not escalate tensions?

James Richardson
James Richardson

Make an argument. Back up your claims and actually address my points before that you keep ignoring.

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

Why do most internet nazis sound like angry 15 year olds?

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

enemy memes
I seize your memes bud

Nathan Campbell
Nathan Campbell

Will X mass shooting of the year escalate tensions
Nigger really

Logan White
Logan White

didn't really hit effective targets
It killed 49 muslims. Sounds pretty damn effective to me.

enemy
invading your country
That sounds like an enemy soldier to me.

And you do a shit job trying to use them effectively.

Jordan Jenkins
Jordan Jenkins

who consider it honorable
The cognitive dissonance is astounding

Attached: beb8ccd73ade1e3d651485d9c34a04df3126b38b0b7ce7a17a440785b962831b.gif (295.43 KB, 700x704)

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

You know as well as I do that tension will escalate as a result.

Luke Morris
Luke Morris

Briefly. But if you oppose Muslim immigration then the Government should be the target. There are 2.1 billion muslims. 49 is a drop in the bucket. Would be funny to watch the Feds drop you after considering you have no organization.

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

taking your memes this serously
WHAT ABOUT THE MEMES?

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

doing propaganda effectively is unimportant
And this is why you're losing.

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

I'm guessing we're going to have to really lower the bar for invader too.
Your ideology is like the special olympics we have to lower the bar so low.

Attached: 1526318948718.jpg (368.88 KB, 1338x1078)

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

Faggot fuck edition 2: Dead Muslim Animals
Every dead Muslim is a win in my book. Kill them all.
Isn't that what we call projection, young faggot? Leftists should be celebrating the deaths of an intolerant people that come to Western countries for the purpose of subversive activities…oh wait. Kek.
Why do Leftists frame homosexuals yet at the same time…allow the kind of filth that would kill them into their lands? What a piece of shit you must be to be a /leftycuck/ in this day and age.
It's amusing to see Lainfaggotposter projecting here as well. Kill all mudslimes friendo.

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

enters country they're not supposed to be in
not an invader

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

Propaganda is when I shitpost
The bar just keeps getting lower

Brayden Lopez
Brayden Lopez

his understanding of propaganda hasn't advanced from the 1930s
what is mass media?
And this is why you're losing. You're hopelessly outdated.

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

memes are effective proganda
Muh epic kekistan frog, muh okay sign, muh culture war. You guys are so damn delusional.

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

But if you oppose Muslim immigration then the Government should be the target.
I agree with that; though that doesn't mean you can't do both.
There are 2.1 billion muslims. 49 is a drop in the bucket.
Well, you've got to start somewhere.

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

Shooting occurs in church
"Things will escalate!"
Shooting occurs in synagogue
"Now things will escalate!"
Shooting occurs in mosque
"Ok, but NOW things will escalate!"
You know as well as I do that nothing will happen, just like nothings happened before. No spectacle was broken, no illusion shattered. This IS the status quo. Shooting happens, media reports, people send Facebook posts sending prayers, maybe a little argument here and there, and then forgets it and moves on to the next event. It happens, and has happened, and will happen. To claim otherwise is to ignore larger events in the past.

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

o-oh shit, I can't effectively do propaganda!
better claim it's all stupid and beneath me!
And this is why you're losing.

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

Killing Muslim Leftist cunts like you is definitely more than just "fun." Kill them all.

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

Oh really? When was the last time a White Christian killed 50+ muzzies, whilst telling them he had targeted them precisely because they were invading muzzies?

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

The problem is you don't do both. You're only capable of these sperg outs which ultimately hurt you image.

Memes are only useful on incels. IRL activism is the only thing that matters in the end. Which incels are incapable of.

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

NZ let the refugees in though.
Clearly there's people who want them there.
Usually, invaders are people who barge into places like. lets say a mosque, armed to the teeth and start shooting people.

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

Isn’t the Azov Battalion basically the R.ojava of /pol/?

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

IRL activism
You mean standing around and chanting autistically for a few hours?

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

someone wants them there
That would be the jew.

Asher Green
Asher Green

Hey it's another faggot that casually uses the term "Incel." Give me a proper definition of that and maybe I might take you seriously, ya fuckin' muslim left cunt piece of shit.Cunts like you ruin what little is left of good places where people get along, Fuck your cunt.

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

So even by your magic jew schizo logic, someone let them in so they're not invaders.

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

I mean I think you can just take a look in the mirror to find your definition.

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

HELPA MEA, HELP MEEEEEE
BANG BANG

Attached: snk-cruise.jpg (32.29 KB, 500x329)

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

the jew parasites let subhuman rapefugees in
therefore you can't remove them!
This is pointless. You're just going to keep bitching about muh poor muzzies like the basic bitch liberal that you are, and I'm just going to keep pointing out that "innocent muslim" is a contradiction in terms.

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

Missing the point this hard
My point is, that you're going after the wrong people even by your own logic.
The people youu're going after even invaders by your own logic, but mislead by the omni Jew

Carter Richardson
Carter Richardson

Training Zoomers into being Muslim and Jew killers? Not bad. Too bad the CHICOMS and blacks have it out for us as much as you pussy faggot leftist scumbags.
Killing niggers is 2EZ because they suck at using firearms and kill each other when they get scared KEK.

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

Ya gotta start somewhere. Sure, killing the jew would be better, but if you have the opportunity to remove some kebab, why not take it?

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

I'm training a /pol/ Zoomer militia
Sure you are.

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

It's amusing to see Lainfaggotposter projecting here as well. Kill all mudslimes friendo.
Wait its you? The unironic faggot who's greatest desire is to get fucked by his bully friend? I truly do live in your head rent free don't I? Not over that projection problem I see though, that's unfortunate. We can work on that though.

Attached: 1469924616191.jpg (131.72 KB, 1520x1080)

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

U fucking wut?

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

Because this only serves bourgeois neoliberals, and they can use your actions for propaganda purposes. You would probably just call them jews or something, but the rich actually don't give a shit if you murder eachother over idpol if it takes the heat off of them.

Alexander Phillips
Alexander Phillips

You should have watched Lain 17 years ago kid. Fucking newfaggot gen-z cancer.

Attached: lemon-gay.jpg (291.43 KB, 1280x720)

John Gomez
John Gomez

muh PR!
Muslims are dead. That's a good enough outcome for me.

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

It sages incorrectly and might just be a muslim nigger or leftist cuck!
You might want to pan out what the fuck you mean, lain you are one big pussy and easy to put into the ground. It's not surprising that you are upset that 50 muslim fucking animals got exactly what was coming to them for entering a land that was not their's. Mostly you are boring and an avatarfaggot. Killing muslim animals is more important than imgbrd faggotry.

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

Not for a long while, but attacks in general in places of worship? Plenty. And that's all people are going to care about when they flip on the TV and click on that article. Some person with a racial/religious vendetta shot up a place. Nothing happened after that black church shooting for example, what makes you think something will happen now?

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

Weren't you just talking about propaganda?
It actually has nothing to with PR, but an excuse for legislation. PR comes in the form of knowing how to stifle reaction.
There's a reason this guy was trained by CIA funded Ukranians. It's because he was no real threat to the Bourgeois state of affairs.

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

Effective propaganda is making your side look strong. The exact opposite of muh PR.

excuse for legislation
The jews and commies are going to pass tyrannical legislation with or without valiant acts of societal defense. They'd just find another excuse.

So logically, if you realize that the tyrants are going to pass tyrannical laws regardless, there's no reason to worry about muh PR.

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

*You know most PR/propaganda comes from events caused by reaction, and pushed in the service of the state, right?

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

You like Lain
You must be a newfag
How low you've fallen
It's not surprising that you are upset that 50 muslim fucking animals got exactly what was coming to them for entering a land that was not their's. Mostly you are boring and an avatarfaggot
Hey, I just noticed you were around and decided to engage, is that so wrong? Quick question, were you that user in the trash thread who said he wanted to get rid of his demons out by having extremely rough gay sex one last time? Noticed it while scrolling down the front page, thought it might be you given the content but its always polite to ask.

Attached: 1519789129142.jpg (118.05 KB, 1520x1080)

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

mussie moaning on the floor (you can even tell he's a muzzie by the moans)
blows his brains all over the floor
moaning ceases

Attached: 1334635842583.gif (1.75 MB, 300x169)

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

Could be me…but unlike an avatarfag; bait–even if it's trash-tier is just that. So Lainposter, would you like to have rough gay anal sex with me or not?

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

They are muslims. They are in a non-muslim country. What more proof is necessary?
You do know that Islam isn't biological right? Literally anyone could be an Islamic radical in secret, including white Westerners.

Attached: k7yfp11vdyf11[1].jpg (20.77 KB, 326x399)

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

The only reason why /pol/ is here posting about this is because they hope we’re mad about this. That’s all they have left. No movement, no party, no program, just the hope that we’ll be triggered by their flailing about as they crash and burn.

Attached: 71B187EF-EF63-4CDA-BD91-7F0F89F0D7A9.jpeg (75.49 KB, 680x320)

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

Effective propaganda is making your side look strong.
And this is why you're spooked as fuck.
You have no power, and it's obvious to anyone who isn't an idiot. The only people who will bite are maybe other idiots. But I guess it's par for the course for Nazis to only use idiots. Doesn't make you look very ubermensch tho.

The jews and commies are going to pass tyrannical legislation with or without valiant acts of societal defense.

Commies aren't in legislature. bad take. Also, Israel, like the U.S. is always on the defense in propaganda terms. If you haven't figured that out you're daft. Propaganda of the deed only works under unusual circumstances, none of which Nazis have on their side.
It's less about the legislation itself, and more about creating a climate of fear and distrust. This has worked countless times in the past.

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

Didn't I already say before in last thread that I'm not really into that. God, you come onto me so hard that it almost makes me feel bad. Then again, I did point you towards some places where you could vent you 4d agitation energy in a "healthy" manner, if you could call it that. Animal fetish, maybe not so much though.

Attached: 1466273078514.png (1.09 MB, 1520x1080)

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

That’s all they have left.
it's all they've ever had
/pol/ is what happens when you spend all of your teenage years on imageboards and your entire concept of society and culture is founded on petty contrarianism and pissing contests

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

Remember when they thought they "won" and it was only a matter of time before we had a Kekistan world order under Daddy Trump? Now look at them.

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

Converts to the invader's religion are just as bad.

It's more that you got really asshurt about muh poor muzzies.

no party, no movement…
But that's Zig Forums.

you have no power
Tell that to the 49 dead muslims.

commies aren't in legislature.
Commies are the legislature.

And Zig Forums is what happens when you're a basic bitch liberal who is convinced that suburbanite soccer mom policies are politically incorrect.

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

Converts to the invader's religion are just as bad.
And how do you actually know someone is of this religion if they keep it to themselves before acting on their beliefs? You could be one, for all we know.

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

and how do you know
By their actions, duh.

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

You really are annoying Lainposter. However, /leftyfaggots/ is a place to tease retardeds that like teh marxisim. Children. Only death is supplant? Noi?

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

And Zig Forums is what happens when you're a basic bitch liberal
and thus the eternal mutt shows himself

Attached: 2acdffd546a07c1aadbad6801bb8c73d854114998619c0f7dab825f5a64b3d87.png (14.35 KB, 255x217)

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

Commies are the legislature.
And Zig Forums is what happens when you're a basic bitch liberal who is convinced that suburbanite soccer mom policies are politically incorrect.
I guess I kind of missed all those ML's in government recently. Given that that they're in now, have they promised assistance to Palestine and its popular movement? I mean, they're kind of obligated to.

Attached: c01ea8622eb1f229a325ca3605828551f4b6819e6a71f97a953cd8052f577914.jpg (102.43 KB, 1200x675)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit