Israel's funding/support of far-right movements

Given the possible connections between the recent shooter and a Pro-Israel Ukrainian Nationalist group, I thought it would be a good time as any to make a thread about Israel's role funding right/far-right groups in general. I know they already do ton in Hungry and Ukraine, but what are some other good examples in Europe and elsewhere. Sources appreciated.

Attached: Orban.jpg (1501x916, 882.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nacLyqMh3Yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tbh if we want to do this properly, we need to find islamophobic think tanks funded by Isrel itself ot israeli oligrachs and link them to the european far right. A flag at a march is not enough.
Aside from that, there are such links between Tommy Robinson and israeli think tanks.

What about the Middle East Forum? Is that funded by Israel

campuswatch,

check links to daniel pipes

Why isn't Israel helping Trump build his wall?

i fucking hate jews and Zionists. their entire existence is based on "god said its mine" and its a known fact that the majority of jews worked in gold and money and cappie stuff and they always got a special protection even from fucking islamic caliphates.
they always say that they are the most oppressed group but they never tell you why.
inb4 i got banned for totalitarian antisemitism yeah not all jews are bad because of that small tiny 1% of jews that are against Zionism

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=nacLyqMh3Yo

I dunno. The Jews I've met personally have been a riot. Really funny and smart, and often handsome / cute. Somewhat neurotic though. There's the fucked-up settler Zionism of course but I live in Texas so if you want to talk about "fuck you got mine" settler colonialism just look at white people.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (300x230, 490.78K)

Israel is generally left wing. You people are off da chain stupid.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Ok Chris chan

Attached: quote-the-jews-took-israel-from-the-arabs-after-the-arabs-had-lived-there-for-a-thousand-years-hendrik-verwoerd-72-75-64.jpg (850x400, 79.27K)

this user is right, talk to people from Israel

Attached: 765513a1-7e81-4b2b-9456-3df38492cdf5.jpg (940x622, 53.89K)

glow in the dark tbh

What is this ton that they are doing in Hungary? I never heard of any connection of Israel and the far-right here, unless you mean Netanyahu's thief solidarity with Orbán. I only know about connections among the FSB and Hungarian far-right groups, but not Israel.

To be fair to Jews, most of them are either Israelis indoctrinated into zionism from birth, or Burgers and therefore inherently stupid

Attached: XDVT6Ps.jpg (800x357, 139.01K)

As a Burger myself I can say with some confidence that I live in a country of fools

Israel is putting the money into these parties so as to shape the agenda towards a generic establishment right "fuck islam" ideology that overwhelmingly supports zionism. Most of these far right groups naturally oppose israel and have a tendancy towards antisemitism and pseudo anticapitalism, and Benny isnt gonna let that materialize. Basically they hold a stake to stear the agenda away from antisemitism and towards islamophobic jingoism.

What significant far-right groups actually oppose Israel? Plenty of them hate having Jews in their own countries but they don't mind Jews existing somewhere else.

Basically all branches of the traditional neo nazi / white power movements, and a lot of the far right eastern and central european groups. Generally from the POV that Israel leeches off western countries and due to the antizionism that comes from traditional antisemitism. The whole pro jew far right is a product of american and western euro anti immigrant deus vult guys who will basically support any common enemy against islam.

I said significant groups. Neo-Nazi street thugs are irrelevant; reactionary organizations with actual power are uniformly pro-Israel.

FN in France is against Israel. Duginists in Russia are against Israel. Golden Dawn is against Israel. Those are ones I can think off.

LePen senior is an anti-semite, but that doesn't make FN "anti-Israel". I can say with 100% confidence that they hate Palestinians more, and that they do not support a two-state solution, or the abolition of Israel. And if you don't support the Abolition of Israel, or at least a two state solution you're a fucking zionist.

ask me anything i guess

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 65.17K)