Kazakhstan

What’s Zig Forums‘s opinion on Kazakhstan? There’s been news recently that president Nazarbayev resigned after a 3 decade long rule

Attached: DCD555FE-BDDD-4B46-AB0C-3B14E6001684.jpeg (1440x1004, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gX8I2JzFfpo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhanaozen_massacre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Classic post-soviet shite dictatorship. What can b hoped is that the CP Kazakhstan gains following Nazarbayev's resignation.

Kazakhstan greatest country in the world. All other countries are run by little girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=gX8I2JzFfpo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhanaozen_massacre

that's hot

Attached: 1423009858353.jpg (964x700, 203.47K)

HOW DOES HE KEEP ON GETTING AWAY WITH IT

tfw most post-soviet republics are dictatorships with a lower quality of life than during soviet times but anti-communists don't give a fuck cause their goal was always capitalist restoration and all the talk about "freedom" and "democracy" is just a facade

Home of my based comrade Alexandra Elbakyan. Thousand liberated scientific papers will be sent to you but only if you respond "Do it again, Elbakyan!!"

Attached: Alexandra_Elbakyan.jpg (220x330, 13.25K)

cute also do that shit Elbakyan

Only thing I heard from Kazakhstan is that the Kazakh language is switching to a Latin script
but who cares unless you are Kazakh or learning Kazakh

more like giving away

Fucking based anti-imperialists!

long live !!!

Kazakhstan is basically what 90s Russia is like except its oligarchs didn't stop having labour union leaders kidnapped and shot or having their families raped and tortured.

Tbf, Nazarbayev is far more a competent leader than Yeltsin.
Also the Russian state still arbitrarily imprisons left-leaders like Udal'tsov.

People go missing and are found as mutilated corpses simply because they have a peaceful protest m8, What Russia does today to its opposition is nothing in comparison.

I mean the same happens in Russia, like Nemtsov, but I get your point.

Thank you, Vlad!

Nah Nemtsov just put benis in a wrong bagina

Attached: 1527093559_nemcov.jpg (660x495, 40.75K)