Wtf I love pork now

Poll: Majority of voters say Amazon canceling Queens HQ2 plan was bad for New York

bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2019/03/19/siena-poll-majority-of-voters-say-amazon-canceling.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (782x440, 308.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scri.siena.edu/2019/03/18/2-3-of-voters-say-amazon-cancelling-queens-hq-bad-for-ny/
scri.siena.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/SNY0319-Crosstabs_4837.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dang, they missed out on some quality adult-diaper wage slavery.

MUH JOB CREATORS

I told you about Urbanites dude. I told you.

Naw dude they tainted this poll with a bunch of retard northern New Yorkers.

Literally who cares? It's just a bunch of suburbanites who want higher home values. Fuck them. Will be incredibly satisfying to watch them lose everything when the Fed finally has to take it all down.

Attached: masotan34.png (623x621, 613.23K)

This country is doomed.

Link to the actual study:
scri.siena.edu/2019/03/18/2-3-of-voters-say-amazon-cancelling-queens-hq-bad-for-ny/
scri.siena.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/SNY0319-Crosstabs_4837.pdf

jesus christ

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-19 22-07-32.png (3208x336, 117.42K)

Suburbia is why america will never go left until the country bombed like Western Europe was back during WW2. American society, in its entirety, is based around owning a home and working to make sure that its value always increases. Thus why we can never have public transport or commie block style public housing of any kind. It's also arguably responsible for america's horrendously reactionary politics by isolating everyone from each other and making home owners feel and act like petty tyrants who rule over their family as if they were property.

Attached: suburbs3423.jpg (1024x605, 111.2K)

Housing and land speculation is what's going to drive a new recession in a repeat of 2008. It's so dysfunctional and out of reach in so many places worldwide. Particularly in Anglophone countries like the US, Ireland, UK and Oz where there's not enough apartments being built and usually there's tons of retarded opposition to them and meanwhile anyone who isn't a boomer/living at home basically has to share a shitty room with 5 other wageslaves. It's not sustainable.

The housing bubble is a crisis of capital that should be exploited.

They're just gonna commit genocide

American cities are nothing compared to the bastion of pure reaction that is the countryside.

Amazon is a terrible place for workers. Even their white collar workers hate it there apparently. Also, concerning this "poll"
Honestly what the fuck?

Attached: weed43534.png (1250x1156, 876.61K)

What do you want to bet they only called people with landlines too? That basically skews it to your grandparents that still have a newspaper subscription and a full cable TV package.

I bet Dengoids were among the voters b/c they think that we definitely need gentrification and sweatshops in the 21st century in order to further the dialectic

Attached: 1417738905_6.png (299x300, 89.7K)

The US is a fully-developped country. Capitalism would be completely unneeded from this economical setting.

Nah it's just suburbanites being themselves.

Attached: Scott kills himself in Beverly hills 90210-tqmrfxBKavU.webm (640x360, 1.77M)

$3,000,000,000/25,000 people = $120,000 per worker. At average $10 an hour per person. That's 12,000 hours or 300 weeks or 6 years before the community earned back in wages the initial incentives taken from public funds. They would be better off giving the 3 billion directly to 25,000 people as Amazon will surely require more incentives to stay. You realize an economic tenet of fascism is the use of public funds to create corporate profits right?

Attached: Clipboard02.jpg (351x337, 12.76K)

What is this meme? The Amazon headquarters isn't a fucking factory. They don't bring jobs, they bring their own fucking people in from out of state or even out of country into your city, use up housing, infrastructure and services, and pay no fucking taxes if they're not actively sucking funds out of the city's coffers.

It boggles the mind how people would actually want Amazon in their city, though a tell is in the headline
>Poll: Majority of voters
It wasn't a poll of residents in general, it was a poll of "voters", ie whoever the pollsters decided "voters" are.

Attached: C89-Mousou-Colosseum-Oda-non-H-na-Toshiue-24.jpg (2096x3000, 2.15M)

600 of those 700 voters work at Sienna college taking bunk polls for porky. The other 100 are unpaid interns. We are so fucked that wealth is so concentrated porks can threaten the country with political turmoil if we don't swallow their bullshit and give them public funds and land in exchange for shitty jobs that are without exception under delivered.

Attached: 20190320_093923.png (720x655, 190.3K)

Wait, so usa pays companies to create jobs?

$3B is enough to give 25,000 people a salary of $50k/yr. for 24 years. But yeah, just give it to Bezos.

Fair point tbh.

Your math is slightly off. It would be $50k/yr for 2.4 years.

But the median pay for an Amazon employee is $28,446/yr, so with that figure, the money from the $3B subsidy could pay for 25k people to work for 4.2 years.

New York State has a population of 20 million, and the Amazon deal was about New York City, which has a population of 8 million. Wtf is this study?

That's an ok sample size but their methodology is stupid. Also who cares about New York state? Ultimately it's the city dwellers who should make this decision and they sort of did ( I say "sort of" because it is likely that the Amazon was impeded by legislators as a way to fight back against what they may have considered executive overreach rather than concern for their constituents.)

I expect Republicans to be all for using public funds as a slush fund for mega corporations (funds that are nearly 100% paid into by the middle-class), because they are overtly into fascist corporative governing. Democrats who bitched and complained about the 1% paying their fair sharee changed their tune real quick after their donors got these major windfalls from Trump. The fact that the party is chastising anti-Amazon activists for denying using the treasury to just give a trillion dollar corporation a 3 billion dollar gift with no strings attached… All in the unrealistic hopes they create at least 25,000 sustainable shitty low paying jobs (but without guaranteeing it or drawing a contract) proves they are basically just politically correct Paul Ryan's now.

lol

Reverse Pol Pot when?

I will burn hymie town down. He he he he.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x498, 506.23K)

israel is an entire country, not a town

Why are third worldists always right

Attached: quote-what-would-happen-if-capital-succeeded-in-smashing-the-republic-of-soviets-there-would-joseph-stalin-110-24-61.jpg (850x400, 89.28K)

laughable, utterly

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Umm she has a boyfriend.