White Jihadism

How 'bout we're not comparing Zig Forums actions with ISIS?
In this thread we appoint their similarities in both actions and ideas, and try to understand the right, be it from whichever countries they are, to be more efective at defeating it.

Attached: 646464113.PNG (601x433 40.88 KB, 595.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/emerson-aipac-islmophobia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A religion with strong moral values, and clear ideals of belief and worship, is essential to creating a superior society. This is why Islam should be adopted by whites, but in a different form.

Islam with Caucasian characteristics.

Attached: 786b9b7e8452f670ece0e4b95362fdbd19ad8fa581a729e8ebd10fd89c135ec5.jpg (736x684, 128.46K)

here's a big one: they both get money from the CIA and FBI

t. mongrel

This. White Sharia now

You could say the same for a lot of other right-wing ideologies too, like Zionism and Hindutva.

They're not too different

Attached: arab-nazi-salut.jpg (688x560 20.99 KB, 102.43K)

Islamophobia and any religious phobia is a good thing retard

Fuck off ultra-leftist. Hating Islam is siding with porky and Zionists

no its not

Attached: image.png (1024x467, 258.91K)

Thanks for the input, we should dig up more tho.
We could put those ideologies in.

This ain't it Zig Forums.

Attached: 563146546.PNG (780x597, 67.6K)

updated it

Attached: 6857497.PNG (870x649, 76.88K)

Crypto-reactionaries detected. Islam is our ally, not something to turn into a boogieman Nazi-like religion. Now fuck off to Zig Forums falseflaggers

no its not

Not an argument. Fuck off back to Zig Forums

ok Zig Forums

Attached: 415687498.PNG (509x129, 5.79K)

Islam can be a progressive or reactionary force like any other religion

Besides oppression and violence, the main thing they have in common is their hate for Jews. Unfortunately Nazis are too busy hating muslims so they don't see the best way to defeat the Jews is for whites and muslims to work together and remove the jews so that muslims can go back to their homeland.

religion is reactionary get over it

Hating Israel is good though.

Islam is a progressive force in the liberation of the Muslim working class. You are a reactionary if you are anti-Islam. Read Marx moron and stop being an ultra-leftist trying to stir up islamophobia.

Ok, Pol Pot

Yeah that one of the sketchy claims against the alt-right.
By looking at that it feels like it was made to make conservatives hate the extreme right.

Pottery

Fuck off liberal

wtf I'm a convert now

Self-hating white detected

this thread turned to shit real fucking fast. i'm impressed.

Please, as a "leftist", don't be so fucking dense.

ok liberal

It is bad. Also stop promoting idpol.

I mean what westerners tend to call "Jihadism", ie Salafism and Wahabidm, is more so similar to paleoconservativism. Isis is possibly an exception, seeing as it's the only Wahabist movement that has called for world domination, they're kinda fashy I guess. Not too complicated, just undermine Salafist and Wahabist ideas and Imams. The only real issue is their source of funding, which we need to cut off.

I apoligize for the typo, I'm currently being a filthy phoneposter.

anti-idpol is anti-materialist, retard. Stop being a spooked Christfag

Sasuga /leftyfash/

what the fuck are you on about, retard?

The similarities between Zig Forums and ISIS stem mostly from the fact that they are comprised of the same type of people: young men from dominant ethnic groups who feel as though traditional structures of exploitation aren't providing them with the life they feel they had been promised. Also both are heavily financed and supported/enabled by the US. The solution to the Zig Forums problem is the same as with the ISIS problem: cut off recruitment and fight back against them materially. This means sites like 4chan will have to either dump Zig Forums or go underground like stormfront.

Not an argument, fascist

Okay liberal

The only difference is that Muslims hate the Jews and Israel, and right wingers are funded by AIPAC to hate Muslims more than Jews. Modern day Nazis are actually doing Israel's dirty work.

thenation.com/article/emerson-aipac-islmophobia/

>Becomes a dumpster fire with baiters from Zig Forums derailing the thread into if Islam is reactionary or revolutionary.
Fuck my life.

Attached: 46897496.PNG (625x466 82.84 KB, 45.93K)