Turkish Communist & Cooperative wins mayoralty

dailysabah.com/elections/2019/03/31/first-ever-communist-mayor-set-to-take-helm-of-turkeys-tunceli
theoutline.com/post/4217/communist-honey-turkey-ovac-k-tunceli?zd=1&zi=6tygvoke
So a cooperative and mayor of a minor town has just taken over the role as the first communist mayor of a province.
Or he has a lit tash

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2000x1333, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooks_Brothers_riot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its not like ive been going on about co-operatives for literally years on here and leftcom trash have told me it iwll never work

It won't work though.

It's literally built a communist base in a country that has been famous for its anti-communism though.

In other news it looks like the AKP might lose Istanbul…

Lol they'll arrest whoever wins the elections they don't like, just look what they've been doing to HDP candidates

You're right, and this will likely lead to revolutionary conditions in the country.

Revolutionary conditions? Maybe. revolution? Hell no. Just look at what happened in the 70's when political violence was running amok and revolution was in the air, it was all utterly crushed under the military's boot.

Attached: 482879_589082767786629_1166628346_n.jpg (670x902, 289.39K)

In a conflict with Erdogan vs the people, the military will split regardless: the Grey Wolves won't stand with the Sultan if he is facing mass popular unrest.

It appears Erdogan has lost in Istanbul.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (930x836, 956.27K)

I'm expecting a Florida in 2000 level of violence multiplied by a million, in the vote recounting.

Attached: 68095188-f9fd-40dd-a188-1e0d44f1ada1.mp4 (480x480, 842.73K)

I thought there was barely any violence in 2000 Florida?

Didn't some Bush goons storm a voting office, shut it down and possibly cost gore the election?

I don't remember that being a thing tbh.

dayum.. that 'stache is kino as fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brooks_Brothers_riot

Attached: giphy.gif (340x240, 1.89M)

Yes. Roger Stone was behind it.

t. In the documentary on him and I've met him in person for an extended period of time

Reports the CHP won Istanbul by 27k votes.

fucking based, they should make a statue of that man

He's actually a sitting Iraqi MP now.

are they any good?

They're secularist socdems with a history of anti-communism, but the major thing is that Erdogan's AKP lost the city for the first time since 1994. Erdogan's career started in Istanbul, so it is a major loss for him.

is he in the Sadrist coalition?

Yes.

old school Kemalists, basically Turkey's version of Ba'athism.

Attached: Ataturk-5c6e1105c9e77c00018ccb0d.jpg (768x570, 51.51K)

Well, far more democratic than Ba'athism but this is a very good comparison.

actually existing evidence means nothing to the leftcom

Sure, insofar as you're within the military's comfort zone. Go either too Islamic or too leftist they'll hand you a letter telling you to resign. Definitely more democratic than Ba'athism for sure but still not great.

That's also a fair point, and add neo-fascist to your list too (the reason for the Enver coup was the fight between Turkicist fascists and Communist partizans).
Also under Kemalism; due to its birth in the fires of war, the military is highly politicised. Like a general's general political leaning: be it constitutionalist, kemalist, islamist (Erdogan or Gulenist), or Pan)Turkicist, are known factors in any political equation.