Worrying multi-resistant bacteria spread

nytimes.com/2019/04/06/health/drug-resistant-candida-auris.html

Attached: hnnng.png (337x289, 38.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.phys.org/news/2017-10-opinion-lab-grown-steakthe-problems-meat.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What was that mosquito-borne infection that caused microencephalitus a few years back? It was a big deal for a few weeks but then nothing.

Zika-virus

What's worrying about it? Rest in piss humanity.

The worst thing about this in terms of superstructure is that Malthusian ideas are going to become even more entrenched then they already are

When it's really about intensive farming. Think of the bacterial stuff going on in chicken concentration camp.

Exactly right, in battery farms they mass dose the animals with antibiotics (you know, the exact thing doctors tell you not to do with humans) to reduce losses from disease related attrition in the horrible conditions. Yet again carnists ruin the world.

Attached: miriam godwinson why didnt you dissent alpha centauri.png (435x439, 141.82K)

I thought this was a meme?

You're thinking of Candida Albicans of Jilly juice fame that affects 40-60% of people and causes the common yeast infection, this is Candida Auris which is potentially deadly.

Veganism is only one of many causes of Leftist Retardation Symptom otherwise known as Marxism Applied. I will break your bones and put them into a soup for my dog you dirt.

You can get Candida Albicans and many of the other common forms from simply breathing in the filthy air on public transportation or your crummy high-rise in niggertown…err I mean the city.

Zika is still going and it loves you.

Please seek help my dude, your parents are worried about you.

Vegans aren't good enough to eat because they are suffering from nutrient deficiencies. You should be trying to plant a forest garden and build a homestead, but instead you're on the internet trying to have sex with chickens who pretend to be human even though they eat birdfood. You're not a Red Howler Monkey or a Chicken. You have to eat meat or you're going to have Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You see video? This is what happens when animals eat only grains and vegetables and no meat. This cat is trying to have sex with a chicken because it is a carnivore on a processed grain diet. You are confused.

Attached: cat fucks chicken.mp4 (960x540, 3.45M)

veganism is exactly the ecological revolution which is necessary in the long-term. meat and dairy production massively harms the environment and our bodies, it is unsustainable, and completely new - human beings did not eat meat daily way back when. It is full of internal contradictions and will destroy itself like capitalism.

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 19.88K)

No it isn’t, people have been eating meat sense the hunter-gather times.

Recent studies are pointing out that fat was the main source of pre agriculture humans. Aka natural humans. Not only is fat more efficient at storing energy long term it is also easier to aquire in the wild.

Either way, this does not change the fact that the meat industry has a devastating ecological footprint.

For now i think the best stratey is to reduce meat consumption until we have mass artificial meat production.

I'm sorry you're stupid and I'm glad I'm not.

Chickpeas are delicious btw
Also keto is real

Vegangangangang

SHUT THE FUCK UP MEAT-EATER

Attached: comparative-anatomy.jpg (585x400 196.07 KB, 71.06K)

Low meat diet with a good amount of green has been proven to be the best diet, pure meat or pure grass kills ya dick nigga

nuts have fat in them.
I'm not a full-blown vegan revisionist of history, but meat was never a primary source of energy for humans in the early days. Meat-eating is largely a ritual in the result of the industrial revolution.

So fucking what? We were retarded looking malnourished cavemen once, we aren't now. Is that somehow bad?
Again, so fucking what? Naturalism is a spook anyway.

Reminder chickpeas and lentils are your friends and fat is good

i heard somewhere that chickpeas are mostly produced and traded out of Israel.

Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: shutterstock_281514041.jpg (330x220 1.23 MB, 30.54K)

uh they ain't eatin' those niggas they just wanted to draw them! long live lettuce

yeah you're totally right, early humans had the liberty to eat 2 kilograms of meat a day like we can now. All (non-shill) studies show that the amount and quality of meat we eat today is hurting us, it is obviously being pushed on us by industrialists because animal capital is cheap.

i still eat meat, but I'm not so foolish as to ignore the reality of the situation.

If you don't realise what is retarded about this post of yours you don't deserve to live in any year time ~4000BC

Animals don’t deserve rights because they can’t force us humans to give them rights.

Attached: FreedomCan'tBeGrantedItMustBeTaken.jpg (934x534, 538K)

Great quote by Mao Shirmen

i think it's your bedtime, kiddie.

Nuts are not available all year nor can you survive only on nuts.
Truth be told is that humans ate whatever was available. The easiest edible things to find in most biomes are animals, insects, roots and fruits. Fruits have a catch since in most places they are only available in some seaons.

Either way Grains are not included here since they take a lot of work to harvest and produce, and they are the main source of energy for modern humans.

Either way i think we all agree that excessive simple carbs and lean meat are harmfull.

Bourgeois utopianism and pure ideology.
m.phys.org/news/2017-10-opinion-lab-grown-steakthe-problems-meat.html

I have no clue about ancient societies but in modern primitive one's it varies. The most vegan tribe I know gets 90% of it's food from plants, mostly nuts.

This messages was brought to you by the radical-vegetarian gang.

My cat deserves rights because he's cute