The opportunity to ask Brad Schneider some questions

Illinois Democratic Representative Brad Schneider who represents Illinois 10th Congressional District since 2017 will be visiting my college on the 18th of April. We get 5 extra credit points just for attending, and another 5 extra credit points if we ask a question. Since I got nothing I want to ask him other than just cliche bullshit that'll make it obvious I'm fishing for extra credit, I wanted to pass this opportunity off to you guys. Give me a couple questions I can ask him and I'll do it and deliver. I have no idea how in the hell I'll deliver, or if any of you will remember by the time he visits, but I'll find some way to deliver. I do have some criteria though

This one is rather obvious, as much as you guys may want to make me ask him meme bullshit, my grades kinda ride on this thing, so please make sure it's political.

I've made a few friends during college and the last thing I need is to become a social outcast because I asked some really fucked up shit to a house member.

This is self explanatory, but because I'm taking a politics class (It's only for the credits) I'm gonna be expected to ask a political question if I want those extra credit points.

Now that that's out of the way, keep in mind I'll only ask a couple questions. There will be a bunch of other people there too, and they want to say their bullshit, and it wouldn't be fair of me to hog the spotlight. So I'll only pick the best questions, or the ones that most of you agree should be asked. Sorry in advance if I don't pick yours. I also reserve the right to not ask a question if I feel like it'll fuck me over socially. Anyways, ask away.

Attached: Brad.jpeg (400x400, 26.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Brad_Schneider).
opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/summary?cid=N00033101)
theintercept.com/2018/04/26/steny-hoyer-audio-levi-tillemann/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm looking for dirt on him rn

So overall he's voted for sanctions on countries like fiscally struggling countries like Iran and North Korea, while also voting for bills backing the Feds creepy ass surveillance program (ballotpedia.org/Brad_Schneider). As a cherry on top top that he's also taken money from the type of behemoths he says he's against (opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/summary?cid=N00033101)
Overall an easy Dem to spear with very few well placed words, tbh.

rei or asuka

Ask him if he would join the upcoming revolution

^ How I would word a question on this if I were temporarily or entirely feigning ignorance of his actual votes on the topic.
Maybe reword a bit if you're supposed to have researched the guy beforehand. I wouldn't try to get in a public argument with him, would just want to make him sweat. But I don't know your personality.

Attached: das.png (940x725, 883.65K)

Asking him if he agrees with "le drumphs agressive inhuman forgein policy/let border crossers starve XDD" seems like a good way to trap him.

Attached: DWApr_fW0AI0joF.jpg (750x556, 44.04K)

Op here, if this thread doesn't gain traction, I will ask this. I'm interested to see his response to a question like this.

I’ve met him and I went to HS with his son. He is incredibly wealthy, I think he is one of the richest members of Congress.
Ask him about the disproportionate influence of the wealthy on elections, particularly how the America’s “money primaries” allow the donor class to screen out progressives and populists

theintercept.com/2018/04/26/steny-hoyer-audio-levi-tillemann/

He’s super tight with AIPAC. You could also ask him about Israeli Settlments violating international law. Ask if he agrees with the International Court of Justice, The Red Cross, etc, that these settlements in occupied Palestinian territories are flagrantly illegal.

DO YOU WANT THE GULAG NOW OR LATER

The thing to know about Brad Schneider, and I live in his district, is that he's the #1 recipient of pro-Israel lobbying money in the U.S. Congress.

He is to the right of the Democratic Party on this issue. He celebrated Trump when Donald moved the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Israel and recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. He is the chief co-sponsor of the anti-BDS bill in Congress along with Nadler. He said "claiming that U.S. support for Israel is a function of political donations rings of classic and abhorrent anti-Semitism" despite taking hundreds of thousands from AIPAC and going on multiple trips to Israel. He was instrumental in forcing a Lieutenant Governor candidate off a democratic ticket in Illinois because he supported BDS against Israel.

So ask him about his foreign policy, which is really embarassingly Zionist, and also ask him why he hasn't come out in support of a public option for health care even when Gov. Pritzker campaigned and won on that overwhelmingly. His healthcare position is literally "protect the ACA" and doesn't propose any fixes or movement.

Attached: VPFranken.jpeg (1163x631, 209K)

I just reread your post, and this thread. Let me remind you of a few things.

Congressmen don't take questions from the public like this. They don't give interviews to journalists that will bust their balls in the way you are preparing to. They want to avoid getting embarrassed by getting asked some question they can't answer.
Have two of your friends record the interaction on their phones Asking him a ball busting question in front of a lecture hall full of college kids isn't going to do anything.
Ask him my question about settlements. It's fucking ball busting as hell, and his answer could potentially be politically damaging. It's a totally reasonable y"es or no" question that he cannot answer. He will have to be a weasel about it, and your classmates will get it on video.

10th Illinois congressional district Zig Forums meetup when?

Meet me at the Glenview Dairy Bar

i'm downstate at the moment, i would unirionically do it another time though

I'll be here all summer. When you're free you can bump this thread and we can coordinate.

Another thing to know about Schneider: In his 2012 run, some of Brad Schneider’s opponents criticized him for donating thousands of dollars to Republicans in Congress. He claimed he made these donations to support their pro-Israel work.

The thing about sanctions is that most liberals are totally spooked on foreign policy and believe every country the US targets for sanctions is a dystopian hellhole, so if you ask about it he'll just say it's for freedom and the audience will accept it. Surveillance could definitely be a good topic, though. Going for Israel like says is probably a good choice as well since a lot of American liberals are already anti-Israel.

will do

Do you agree with Trump in revoking the visas of prosecutors who are investigating the US and Israel?

good idea, do this if possible OP