Bibi declares that if he wins reelection he will start formally annexing parts of the West Bank

haaretz.com/israel-news/elections/netanyahu-says-will-annex-west-bank-in-next-term-1.7089387
Bibi declares that if he wins reelection he will start formally annexing parts of the West Bank

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x757, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look at it this way, if this goes through the whole world community excluding the US and its allies will sanction Israel.

Israel is fascist,zionist, apartheid, classcucked ethnostate that needs to idea asap

Die

I am sorry for this typo

fuck it mask off

So he's gonna annex a population that has a higher birth-rate then the White Jews?

Bold of you to assume annexation will involve any of the population staying alive

Pick one and only one, semite-lover. I swear, leftists might be ultimate faggots…but at least they understand Hegel and his lolectics.

doubt.jpeg

EU wouldn't sanction Israel if Israel dropped an atomic bomb on Brussels

wow third world countries putting sanctions on israel will sure show them.

Israel is literally a fascist apartheid state. And Drumpf is totally on board with this shit.

I think you people are understimating how many people worldwide hate Israel. Or at least dislike. For example I'm from Chile and this is one of the countries that received some of the world's highest numbers of palestinian immigrants, I think even with our center-rightwing government Piñera would condemn Israel's actions. If it was anyone from center to far left in government they would condemm them in a heartbeat.
Basically the only countries that wouldn't do anything (or even say it's justified) would be the US, the UK (if Corbyn was the PM obviously not), Brazil, Ukraine (?) and basically all those small countries with Israel cocksucking leaders like Orban in Hungary or some other irrelevant shithole.

Attached: 1344741259094.jpg (296x386, 36.95K)

That's pretty much what Zionism has always been at its core

Fuck off German Goyim, we all know Anglo Israelism is truth on this board.

no they wont

It's not like apartheid South Africa, it's around 50% settler 50% colonized, Israel has legitimacy in the eyes of most people due to the Holocaust. That's something Boers never really had outside of white nationalist circles.

lul, supporting Israel is a bannable offense here

Neonazi LARPers only dream about doing the sort of shit Israel routinely gets away with.

Attached: 1491444425354.png (1067x603 161.52 KB, 92.86K)

Wait… it's a thing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

Attached: 5008c8de1f822806acf252f417a8118b6a913206851aa51a2ce01a9f94d55e98.jpg (800x699, 64.01K)

Why Israel always try to escalate this whole Arab-Israeli conflict? What benefit it is to them? I mean, they surrounded by enemies from 3 sides, why make it worse?

Semites stick together obviously (at least their rulers/overlords). "We Jews are fighting…allying with our Muslim brothers…." This is what you leftists don't get, but what marxists relish. Just because you throw yourselves at anti-idpol doesn't mean that everyone else isn't going to laugh and ruthlessly exploit yet another opportunity. Hopefully some of you wont go full marx and end up on the chopping block.

Bibi thinks he can play everyone off because of "EBUL IRAN", and also that he has the most pro-Israeli US president in history (which it may not have in about a year and a half's time). Bibi is basically trying to turn Israel into his captured state and annexing the West Bank, along with the recognition of Golan, are often the nationalistic boosts that illiberal democratic regimes need to cement their control (for example, Putin used the Chechen war for his efforts, Orban is trying to stir shit with Ukraine atm for the same purpose).
Also the Arab world is massive disunited, heck the PA is split between Fatah and Hamas, let alone the Saudi Bloc, the Gulf Bloc, the Iranian bloc, and the Levantine bloc.

can someone ban this schizo fuck already

You can't ban the truth or an idea you worthless German cuck. Go back to your fucking rapefugee animals.

FTFY

If you can ban it, it probably isn't the truth.

Because they want more land and the US is more than willing to back them up as they try to get it. It's the same reason why the US was so bellicose during the 19th century. Settler colonialism is one hell of a drug.