Interview

Hi Zig Forums,
I write for a student paper of a university in The Netherlands and I wanted to interview some people about this platform, its history, its content, how it has influenced the 'internet-left', the people that visit it and also how you yourself found out about Zig Forums. Of course I want to do this discreetly, so the both of us can keep our identities hidden and since I don't really know any channels or websites for that, could someone give me a tip for how to the interview anonymously? Thanks in advance. Pic related but without Zizek and without Vice.

Attached: 20aa37e2541a1b17f444c346731e6e43.jpg (480x360, 26.24K)

Doe dit alsjeblieft niet man. Internet links is sowieso kut en een bord op deze site is ook geen goeie PR. Blijf beter met twee voeten in de werkelijkheid, kijk wat er gaande is met de vakbonden, studenten, kraak- en klimaatbewegingen. Ik ben geen naïve optimist maar in de echte wereld komen dingen op gang, dit is een zinkend schip.

Het is meer dat het aansluit op ons thema voor deze maand. Bovendien hoeft het geen slechte PR te zijn, het maakt misschien mensen zelfs nieuwsgierig naar dit board. Onthoud dat het een universiteitsblad is en niet de Elsevier.

Wat is t thema precies? Ga je je stuk hier posten als je het af heb?

Internet en ja, kan ik doen, maar waarschijnlijk zal iedereen het wel vergeten zijn tegen die tijd (over 2-3 maanden wordt het stuk pas online gezet).

If you want to see how some joined, lurk

For whatever it's worth I think you should include a TL;DR of Nagle's Kill all normies in the intro section to give a picture about what we're up against.

of course i will

How can you verify that you are writing a student paper of a Netherlands university though?

Nice try Thierry Baudet

i hate PoC and jews

destroying capitalism will ensure that I will never have to interact with PoC and jews again in my life

suuuuuuuuure

Are you specifically looking for Dutch speakers? I think we used to have a thread specifically for Dutch speakers but it looks like it died out.

Correct, you'll be in the reactionary containment zone in Siberia

No, not necessarily, anything will do

Idk i can take a pic of my student card??

Attached: 1548723106.jpg (236x311, 11.04K)

I would bet happy to and I’ve been here probably longer than most I also organise irl and read a lot of theory so I think I’ve got a orettt good perspective on it. Also cool to link with comrades in the Netherlands

OP here, where are you from? In what way could I interview you?

How long is the description supposed to be? i kind of discovered breadtube which every now and then dropped hints of anti-capitalism, then i started visiting very leftist subreddits (which were still supposed to be comedy ones) and somehow i made it here.

UK, eh could do online, i'd prefer not to have name/face/voice although could do voice maybedepending on your publication

i know a variety of platforms for user or anonish interviews also