Thoughts about this? it's true that we don't have arguments?or maybe we suck at debating?

thoughts about this? it's true that we don't have arguments?or maybe we suck at debating?

Attached: 1554984379168.jpg (2048x1438, 682.77K)

jesus christ, has there ever been so much ideology and spookery in one post ever before.

Attached: ideology.png (600x399, 336.56K)

you realise we could make the exact same post about you right Zig Forums by just changing the words around?

this is also fresh

Attached: 2019-04-11-180402_1366x768_scrot.png (1332x148, 42.37K)

no doubt meaning happy merchant and cuck spam

i'm not an alt-right cuck, i just want to know why is so difficult to debate nazis, history has alredy shown that they will eventually end up bad

Nazis from Stormfront consciously targeted Zig Forums and ended up colonizing it. Just like they've colonized the rest of 4chan, by weight of posting. The idea that Zig Forums (or anywhere else) is a neutral battleground of ideas is just laughable.

It is not difficult to debate Nazis, if they actually engage with you instead of batting every argument away with 'kike', 'shill', 'cuck' etc.

because their arguments largely consist of strawmanning and easily dissected infographs.and when you swat those aside, they just spam happy merchant, cuck etc. until you get tired and leave, then claim that they EPICALLY TTRIGGERED THE LIBS.

You are obviously from Zig Forums but ok, I'll humour you, it's 'difficult' to debate Nazis because their positions are entirely irrational and spook-based, and also they're just dishonest, vindictive, nasty people in general. Most right wingers argue blatantly in bad faith.

Attached: Nazi demonised.png (1199x653, 344.69K)

Go to /x/, either the Zig Forums or halfchan version. Now YOU try to explain to me why some people decide to be retarded, schizos or outright deny the truth.

We do have arguments, right wingers are too retarded to even understand what they are. Every argument with a right winger is basically then gish galloping by asking you tons of irrelevant questions or ad hominins, and you having to constantly explain ever little concept to them, and then the thread expires or you get bored. You never actually get onto arguing what you were meant to be debating about in the first place.

^^^^ this is what you sound like you drooling retarded faggot literally fucking kill yourself, drink the shit under the sink in the kitchen or hang yourself with your dads underwear idgaf just get it done.

Mad. Sad!

this is a good point, however those assholes elected Trump, how it's possible that? i think it's because of the memes, their memes are simple and direct because of their autism

Attached: 1d9f7a0128189e42487500328b0684e507dfdbaab9f7c72b1de43253a3242235.jpg (645x968, 33.38K)

who said anything about censoring?

Shut up kike get fucked ur mom is probably a whore get a life loser fuck ur dad haha triggered yet libtard?

muh electoral college did that

I said that nowhere is neutral, you sad little brainlet. Certainly not Zig Forums, where I once got banned for defending free speech.

Nah. The kind of people who listen to Zig Forums were always going to support Trump. Zig Forums just has delusions of being the centre of the universe.

Attached: 434.jpeg (400x516, 25.69K)

The time it takes for a rightwinger to say bullshit is less than the time it takes to disprove it. Since they have 0 compromise with honesty or facts they can seem smart by talking a lot.

Of course it's a stupid fucking Croatian. People like that is why I don't live there any more. They ruined Yugoslavia and now they can eat their own shit while the country sinks as a neoliberal shithole whose sole purpose for existence is to provide Germans and other Europeans a relatively close place to go on holiday. Profiteers used useful idiots like him to get into power and then sold everything off. Now they passed a law making it ILLEGAL to investigate or punish people for selling off State assets, building without a permit or making money in similar shady, privatisation ways post-95.

God and Croatians, fuck 'em. Especially fuck' em cause anyone with half a brain (read: not a nationalist Catholic) has to feel like a foreigner. Fuck 'em for defacing and destroying statues and monuments to antifascist heroes. Fuck' em so hard.

The fact that people leave Nazism disproves that wall of autism.

This is peak history revisionism. Zig Forumsfaggotry was more or balanced between libertarians and NutSacs while commies and liberals being the minority. But board raids were pretty common from Stormfront and Reddit.

Literally no one has ever left the nazi movement you kike shill! Everyone of those have been kike false flags. Once you say the 14 words you become imbued with the power of Allah and eternal enlightenment will follow you.

Attached: your_brain_on_pol_axnpqAM5Wz0_360p.mp4 (640x360, 5.17M)

it's another "Zig Forums tries baiting, falls flat on its face" thread
after akll, they're well known for their arguments and debates AKA people screaming "SHIIIIILLS" "CUCK" "KIKE" "NIGGER" and posting infographics that have maybe 1 true sentence out of a 100

Because then someone shits on an chess table.