Notre Dame

Is this a psyop that is somehow gonna be used to quell the Yellow Vests like that shooting a few months ago probably was or is it just preservationists fucking up? I want to not get cucked by my paranoia again but I mean, it is really weird Macron was gonna give his national address today and instead this happens

Attached: download (1).jpeg (1280x720, 158.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/12/12/world/europe/france-strasbourg-shooting.html
liberation.fr/depeches/2019/04/16/la-famille-pinault-debloque-100m-euros-pour-notre-dame-de-paris_1721606
youtube.com/watch?v=7Y7yaR-2s6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This happens all the time in the US. It is really unfortunate but I bet it was a bunch of dumbfuck massively underpaid proles who forgot to turn their heater off.

everything is a conspiracy.

Most likely an incident due to electricity. Unsafe electrical circuitry can trigger simultaneous multiple fire starts.

cultural revolution NOW!

There's so far no official suspicions that the fire was intentional, so I'd say it's probably a real accident (and a tragedy). If suspcicions arise that it was intentional, then I'll go with Macrons conspiracy 100%.

varg did it

Or muslims

Even if it's a complete accident, Macron will attempt to use it against the yellow vests.

The interior seems to be actually alright.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1124x1433 1.04 MB, 1.93M)

The what now?

this reasonable guy with the tommy robinson pfp has some ideas

Attached: 20190416_002526.png (720x384, 55.72K)

It's the cultural marxists' doing for sure. They're destroying the world one landmark at a time. Today it's Notre Dame, tomorrow it will be The Statue of Liberty… Mark my words.

You really gonna pretend you don't know who was behind it?

Attached: 26b83faeef511f7194fd5de7f89919a7863eba095b435d0637b64d8c560187d4.png (938x649 361.17 KB, 83.25K)

this was before the whole ceiling collapsed

everything but the stone art is gone

This. Once I have finished my arts and culture degree I will go out and destroy all art and culture.

atheists?

Nah just the natural conclusion of your dumbass right-wing ideology.

It was a right wing cumskin though.

Yeah it was a right wing white guy?

wow a picture of a middle eastern guy laughing.
this really shows us how da joos and muzlimz are destroying west christianity

Who said this?

this guy

I'm not a right winger comrade just a paranoid lefty. Psyops were originally created as part of the red scare

nytimes.com/2018/12/12/world/europe/france-strasbourg-shooting.html

You mutts are going totally nuts!

Yes, laughing at the fire.

Attached: hahafuckyouhistorylmao.jpg (2048x996, 638.82K)

Attached: merchant.jpeg (478x189, 23.07K)

The cumskin next to him is smiling too. This was definitely a right winger attack on the church. The church was attacked a right wing cumskin a few years back, establishing a clear pattern.

Attached: 4612135b022366ea0e6768c8d6eb36d57647f7574287e6f184d62d5325254686.png (777x724, 84.4K)

both smiling guys look cool and cute

It's funny how Zig Forums used to be hardcore antiwar and anti-zionist despite being on the Right and were rather indifferent to Muslims and all it took to get them to start blaming Muslims rather than Jews for all their problems anf support endless war in the middle east was a bunch of "nationalists" funded by Israel to do so

He doesn't even look muslim/arabic. He's probably a Spaniard at best.

The Pinault family, one of the biggest porky family of France, has promised to give 100,000,000€ to rebuild Notre-Dame.
liberation.fr/depeches/2019/04/16/la-famille-pinault-debloque-100m-euros-pour-notre-dame-de-paris_1721606
Nice marketing campaign.

No he didn't, dumb cumskin.

So what is the consensus on the right nowadays
Is Christianity a sandnigger jewish religion that should be removed from the west, or something that needs to be protected?
It feels like they're constantly changing their views on this.

They change their views,on everything depending on what their respective big daddies (all funded by Israel btw) say
See

Truly a mystery, someone should call Agatha Christie.

Attached: nazis_btfo.webm (960x540, 2.31M)

both, at the same time.
right-wingers suffer from cognitive dissonance.

Really makes me think lad

Press S to spit

Since when? Macron for instance had the vote of the center-right and left but not of the people on the right who don't like invaders.

invaders?

Are you trying to say that rightwingers supported Macron?
Isn't their special epic punk rocker Marine Le Pen pro Isreal, but gets support because MUH MUDS
Or gypsies like Orba getting support even though he supports the Jews as well?

Orban*

Some on the right, sure. Left/right is a shit terminology so right groups together banker lovers (who'd prefer Macron) and kike gassers, while left groups together hippies and advocates of free gulags for everyone.

Yeah dude it's all a big meme

Attached: meatwad1.jpg (329x240, 12.51K)

WE ARE ALL ONE RACE

I sleep
real shit?

I don't have enough fingers on my hand to count the amount of Zoomers I've seen pull out their phones when we arrive on scene to a fire or crash and smile while saying things like "oh crap" or "holy shit" while getting all giddy like. Partially I can understand it, different people react differently to large events. Some are shocked, while others get amped up or excited over it.

The thread is about France so I assumed you meant Macron, not Trump, Bolsonaro or Le Pen who wasn't even elected in the first place. I agree they're jew lovers, if they weren't they wouldn't have been elected in the first place, still they're the best we can get for now, just like you have to make do with Maduro instead of Lenin.

The white one looks like egoraptor

Truly cucked.
Kept out Israel

You faggots constantly pretend to be smart and to see through Jewish tricks, yet you will still support them because "they're the best we have"
It really makes me think.

what level of woke are you on

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (539x692, 75.03K)

So did whoever it was before Chavez and the guy before him and so on.

Is that,why they used economic and foreign policy that was more in line with the jews who cooked up neoliberalism and neoconservarism respectively? And so does the opposition which contains many of those same people from pre Chavez times?

Zig Forums has really gotten retarded under Trump

Not true.

Maduro is already 10 times better then all the right-wing politicians you mentioned combined just on the basis that he is engaging in a struggle against imperialists attempting to engage in regime change in the country while also personally supporting anti-imperialist struggles abroad.

pseud level 9000

arson was ruled out I think

sure, that's what /they/ want you to think

Nigger they're coming from stable countries. Even the media stopped the whole muh rapefugees façade a long time ago.
They may foot the bill for terror, but they don't do the dying part. They must give their brothers some role to play in the holy war after all.

Which is why you're gonna keep supporting politicians who defend them right?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Y7yaR-2s6g

Your appointment to ICE should be finalized within the week, I've already discussed the matter with the senator.

Lots of blacks.

Attached: dsdsf.png (629x662, 69.8K)

If voting every couple years is supporting them, sure. Same thing you do, we just prefer to be ruled over by different assholes.

I'm far more interested in a cultural/critical reading of the event than its cause. This is gonna have some serious cultural impact for the time to come, have no doubt about it. Is there no greater allegory for our times than the destruction of supposedly timeless things, with us gawking and powerless to stop, let alone understand it?

There's no fucking way this historically rich Church coincidentally burned down right before Easter weekend.

Attached: FB_IMG_1555376605131.jpg (680x979, 72.49K)

Some Muslims burned down European culture, it's pretty straight forward.

And lots of whites, I'm sure. But the point was he tried to put this on us here on leftypol.
Just for future reference, no one here gives a flying fuck what kind of tweets you can find, they aren't substitutes for arguments or statistics. Dumb is everywhere.

Wrong it was a cumskin.

This is unironically a Mossad tactic and its why they fund and support far-right groups worldwide. The far-right works on knee-jerk reaction, so when mass immigration occurs they don't focus on the actions of Israel or other destabilizing forces which may cause it immediately (although they may pay lip service to it), they focus on the immigration and immigrants themselves. Its a self-perpetuating cycle. Destabilization or collapse occurs, which causes mass immigration, which causes the right to shift focus on the immigration itself, which creates breathing room for the government and Israel to engage in further imperialism for their benefit, which creates more mass immigration.

lol no
Saudi Arabia is Suuni controlled and the groups they back mostly target Shiite's. Why would Saudi Arabia want Shitte's to "take over the west" for them when doing so would be completely antithetical.

Attached: _101048599_chart_top10_origins_of_asylum_seekers_2015-nc.png (960x960 24.91 KB, 262.57K)

I don't vote faggot.

Also
Great defense

It takes an educated man to be this particular type of stupid.

We don't know who burnt it down. It could likely be a government false flag or possibly right wing terrorists trying to set up leftists or muslims.

Cherry picked tweets are "the masses" now? Fucking lol.

Yeah, sure. Go ahead and pretend there aren't endless posts on every social media platform from black and arabs laughing about this. The real problem with everyone on Zig Forums is that you all already have your beliefs and no amount of real world information will change them.

I'm honestly shocked that you believe any majority on these platforms will be relevant ever.

Source

Yeah dude that is why we are the ones saying Jews and Muslims scretely control the world at the same time despite being more opposed to each other than ever

It's hardly wrong, last time I checked someone will still get elected whether I personally vote or not, it isn't like they'd throw the whole thing away if I abstain.

With millions of blacks on twitter, any opinion espoused by a group of blacks would look like 'the masses' to a dumb right winger.
Projection.

He just said it.

Attached: friendly_muslims.webm (360x640, 2.76M)

You can't rape a dead body. Dead chicks in fact love it as they never say no.

You have the right mindset, but are overthinking it. Zig Forums is mostly populated by angry American young adults that are attracted to far right politics because they are edgy and contrarian. Their board culture ultimately boils down to a constant race to be the bigger edgy contrarian than everyone else. Logical contradictions in their apparent consensus are not contradictions to them because logical coherence is not their goal–on Zig Forums, edginess is truth.
They have not slowly become Zionists as much as these contradictions have become more apparent over time: when being pro-Israel is the contrarian stance, they will take it. It does not matter to them that they are essentially pursuing doublethink. All that matters is that somewhere, a liberal is offended.

Attached: Mideast-Syria-Acciden_Horo-e1378756480410-640x400.jpg (640x400, 45.91K)

based mudslimes

Allah is the same god as the one in the bible, Mohammed is also no more important as Jesus in Islam, his message is simply the final testament of the lord.

My point was that a thousand out of a billion is a tiny drop in the bucket

I'm sure you can find plenty given that hashtags and search options exist and you can compile a bunch of random ass tweets together to make a point. Habitual twitter users are inconsequential, the whole concept of twitter is to retardedly post ridiculous "woke" takes to get retweets and likes. You're basically going into a retard chamber which lets you filter for specific retards and coming out exclaiming "Look at all these retards!".

i understand, i just like to flex my theological knowledge.

Statistics don't matter. To a nazi, it goes one-two-many.

If Mohamad isn't more important than Jesus how come only Mohamad was allowed to have anal with lolis?

virgin jewsus vs chad Mohammed

There's hundreds millions of people who use social media faggot. If the best you can cough up put of that is a thousand of people with Arabic names (don't even know if they're all Muslims even) and not even 10,000 or even 5,000 where the fuck is the crisis?

Jesus wouldn't have considered it that big a deal tbh. Lots of labour went into it's construction and maintenance, years of planning and design and the incalculable care and reverence for the work in and of it self, but at the end of the day, yeah, it's just a building.

well, actually…. 👀👀

Attached: jesus-christ-quote-let-the-little-children-come-to-me-and-do-not.jpg (800x800, 58.91K)

Yes, such obvious Muslims like Jimmy Mendez, Keira Dea, L'homme De T, Bethie Casty, Julien Richard, Jimmy Ponchant, Sara Ch, Luisa DiDio, Seb Spirale, Christophe Carayol, Dome Pasquarie, Carole Binary, Tom Bienstman, Bob Lux, Marco Taccoli, Cong Tan Con Tan, Luke Kalder Unsafe, Matthieu Saisset, Ben Ben, Koki La Brune, Monia Falcinelli, Angelique Covain, Daniele Zenetti, Karine Algoet, Alexis Audebourg, Josaine Ricard, Fred Lucette, Dadi Cataloni, Arthur Borderieux, Alexandra Amouchal…

this is dedication to stopping zionist scapegoating.