Leftypol/leftpol alternative

sorry to shill, but after the whole christchurch thing I thought 8ch was going to be shut down so i tried to make another chan/website focused on leftism. Well by now its apparent that isnt going to happen but im already finishing it up…

supremereality.us/home/thread?id=cybernetics-general

this is what i came up with. If you guys wanna drop by or give any feedback thats good.

Attached: cockshottfeels.png (680x703, 402.36K)

Bump

very nice
☭☭☭

What did you use to make this?

Can't you use a more traditional chan layout?
And we should be able to post multiple images, pdf files and webms.

Wasn't there something called leftistinsurgence or something called like that?
I remember there being some threads talking about it, how the developer of such website made it as a substitution Zig Forums and it was forum based.
BTW your website is pretty cool, gotta post on it.

Attached: 4154646.gif (512x512, 513.85K)

A-Are you from the future?!

Attached: 1.PNG (100x25 26.73 KB, 906)

those were posted in real communism

But if he lives in real communism then why the need to make these posts?
Why would someone care?
Did we… fail?

Attached: 46749.jpg (464x393 63.84 KB, 26.26K)

leftist.site?

Yes, that, what happened to it?
Are OP and the creator of that website the same people or what?

Attached: you fucking nigger.jpg (329x263, 25.15K)

Codeigniter3, jquery, pure.css(lightweight bootstrap alternative).

thats because the sorting system to display the catalog uses date time, so in order to 'pin' the posts, i set their date to be future dated.

not aware of leftist.site, i only made this site. used to be a cockshott poster here in 2017-2018

Mobile version pls

jk yeah im working on a mobile version, possibly to be implemented as an app. ill keep you posted

WEBMs are now enabled btw

Sorry to bumping this thread from the dead but wouldn't it be better if Supreme reality and leftist.site merged into one? We now have two leftypol alternatives which could be merged together for more traffic and maybe some kind of forum and imageboard Frankenstein.

Attached: Luxcz.png (250x356, 17.4K)

leftist.site is more like a new revleft as in its a traditional forum (phpbb, etc.) wheras SR is an imageboard in the style of a chan/booru. Also they are not made by the same person

I know, but what probably will happen is that we will have two dead sites. I just thought that maybe something can be done to merge them together to increase traffic. I think maybe the owners could figure something out.

there usually are but a few prolific posters and a gaggle of followers/commenters that function as a sort of concept-board against which ideas are thrown and tested.

You are pointing out that people are spreading them self's out (thesis), and you are proposing to merge sites together (antithesis), and the synthesis is to have a few cross-posters that cross link between these sites, continuously pointing out the other options and wait for one site to eventually draw most people.

So gay…

Attached: suck.jpeg (1280x850, 281.53K)