Raided. How did i do?

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/211434948#p211478322

Raided. How did i do?

also raid thread, we should raid more. Tell me why, tell me why not.

I have never heard a good reason for why not

Attached: 0b7870ce01ddc82fe9f138fcd0c271c115587b5281e26009cf6c6522bdf09b73.jpg (217x255, 19.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/211486336/should-twitter-be-nationalised-or-should-there-be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how's it feel being gay, faggot

A thread died for this

One person raid, true, would be more effective with more, organised

Hugbux mentality

Currently it is a good time to post on 4/pol/. Most of them have abandoned Trump, have switched to Yang, grow disillusioned with capitalism and watched Žižek destroy Peterson. Notice how most people can't really argue against Marxism properly, so if you have sources and arguments ready you can draw in a lot of lurkers. Shill a little bit of NazBol talking points as well (like how the USSR had no "degeneracy" while all Western countries have) as they are unlikely to drop their social spooks right away.

True, right now they can be radicalized into supporting nationalization.
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/211486336/should-twitter-be-nationalised-or-should-there-be

we should contact each other in some way and do this joint friend.

also you

there's no good sense in publicly encouraging delusions that a board of this size might be able to influence Zig Forums via any concerted effort. this kind of showboating attracts autistic counterraids because our own autists can't keep mum; it is known that individual Zig Forums posters cross into right-wing spaces to piss in their piss pools so why would we bother to draw attention to it? those among us who try to network in a thread such as this will exhaust themselves with time and kill more worthy threads in one of the few, yes, torture chamberes where "politically incorrect" leftists can convene for their own education/entertainment.

faggot.

After initially doing the thing you can recruit discretely and they don’t have to k ow it comes from here.

Faggot.

Counter raiders just post dipshit stuff and get banned anyway.

Not being able to handle a few extra pol threads is a shit reason for this opportunity to spread communist ideas.

The far right did this with Zig Forums on purpose from storefront. There is no reason we cannot do the same

"raiding" is indeed counterproductive. but the thing is OP (despite using the word "raid"), instead of raiding, actually went there to debate/convince people and was doing a pretty good job. if he even swayed 1 or 2 people reading it in favor of some of the talking points, that's a good thing, either way it helps to normalize left-wing ideas and introduce them in a serious way into one of the worst fascist echochambers on the internet so there's that.

Raids are retarded, pointless and cringe. Neck yourself right now you 14 year old faggot.

This places are also deemed important enough millionaires paid to have them astroturfed in favour of trump. Jim Downson and Palmer Lucky. So clearly they are an effective propaganda tool.

Do have a way to communicate off this page ?

Only 14 year old girls still say cringe. How the fuck is propaganda a bad thing. ( educate) How the fuck is organisation of the left on the internet a bad thing. (Organise) How is provoking a response a bad thing (agitate)

Indeed this is what I wanted to point out in
Raiding is pure faggotry, however what we need to be doing is post and proselytize on the internet whenever we can.
And hopefully you guys can do so without pointing them out back to us, if you manage to sway people inclined to post on imageboards they're bound to find Zig Forums eventually, we don't need to openly invite redditfugees or underaged 4/pol/ spammers.

You know that Stormfront, having less members than Zig Forums managed to turn/pol/ from libertarian to fascist with this, right?

Do you know how dynamic, unmoderated and anonymous spaces work in the internet? If you manage to convince 2-3 users (usually not the ones you are debating but the ones reading the thread), and if they'll use the commie flag in the next thread, they themselves recruit 3-4, you suddenly multiplied the amount of commie posters by 12. Rinse and repeat for a month and you may have a significant amount of communist posters in 4/pol/, even if they are still brainlets, they may come here for learning or go to r/communism101 (the redditors they are).

Zig Forums is in imageboard. It's really bad for organising IRL, in some kind of union or party, but it's functional on its own playing field, imageboards. And knowing how 4chan stuff has permeated the normie sphere since 2016 it's worth the effort. I mean I see literal "XY gang" memes on Facebook now, and that was conceived by Zig Forums.

There is a difference between 8/pol/ and 4/pol/. The former are staunch Nazis with a heavily moderated board, they have developed some kind of ideological unity, so it's harder to drive wedges between factions in there, the best way to deal with Zig Forums is to just be their neighbour, they eventually come over themselves when individuals grow disillusioned with their ideology and contradictions in their line (being a Nazi but supporting Trump, etc.).

4/pol/ is much more malleable, you are mostly dealing with really young people who are to a large percentage just trying to be edgy, or have an extremely shallow political consciousness as they found Zig Forums via the alt-lite pipeline of Sargon, Molyneux or Steven Crowder. Here active agitation and education is necessary to draw them away from reaction, most of them are still somewhat alienated/disillusioned with the status quo otherwise they wouldn't be on 4chan.

Right so if I set something up yoh will come join?

sure

Easy. Just post ancap memes from /liberty/.

Attached: 24b5c2e167ca61bf9b410c0de5ad261dc41792f8aaebc52d29aeabdc5f53f3d0.png (500x461 72.5 KB, 109.03K)

so im gonna set up a discord you still down?