This board kills "An"caps

Hi everybody.
So this is a new one.
I finally found a real life ANCAP (a friend of my language school).
We were discusing the repercusions of Brexit in the economy and of course he blames inmigration and taxation as being part of "leftist policies". Of course I said the real reasons of this problems is market globalization, privatization and lack of worker control AND then he began to ramble something, something, VENEZUELA, MUH FREE MARKET, THE MIDDLE CLASS IS FUCKED BECAUSE LEFTIST TAXES..etc.
Needless to say I had to go at the time, because I had a class at 10.

1. What should I do when we next meet?
2. Any sources that destroy his arguments?

Thanks comrades!

Attached: Ancom.png (1280x537, 421.81K)

Just read him some quotes by Milton Friedman.

Attached: Murray_Rothbard_on_Children_and_Rights.png (750x703 923.02 KB, 94.76K)

Actually, i change my mind; rothbard is a better quote source than friedman.

Attached: 1d203f54d25a0bfbedaf170928e75d26.jpg (800x533 92.45 KB, 164.13K)

Attached: b48978d3219dbcaf3d2305516a4d1843.jpg (720x381 39.62 KB, 57.46K)

The last part just refutes itself. If a child is property, then I should be able to "murder or mutilate" it. If I can't, then that's because it's something more than property. Libertarian ideology fails already at the beginning of life…

That Rothbard was arguably the only libertarian ideologue that had a coherent philosophy and he was based in the moral framework of Locke and science doesn't like that.

Tell him his boys are lame

Attached: IT'S A MEME YOU DIP.jpg (480x360, 9.05K)

Mass immigration is morally justified through a leftist, egalitarian morality., but it's done in reality to drive down the market price of domestic labour and to overload the social safety net into insolvency.

What is often regarded as leftist tax policies is really just part of a greater neoliberal strategy, meant to advance the endgame of austerity and undercut wages for workers. They create a crisis and propose austerity to remedy it.

Mutualism and anarcho-capitalism are very similar ideologies. You sound more like an ashamed leftist than an actual mutualist. Mutualists were involved in the development of cryptocurrencies like XRP, and mutual aid societies provide an excellent alternative to the welfare state which can compliment free markets. I get along well with a couple mutualist friends of mine. Privatization is not uniformly bad, sometimes it's politicians giving power to cronies, other times it massively saves costs, and gives customers more choices. Also, if you don't absolutely hate taxes, you're probably not middle class, and questionably anarchist. Taxes are atrociously high, even in the United States.

Property is theft and theft is a spook. Slight contradiction.

Wtf are you talking about?

Lol, this was definitely by a white liberal.

Fucking STATE of the tories down over 700 seats

Anarcho - [fill in the blank]

Fails because it only wants to exist in a state of lawless revolution, it fails to provide a workable replacement system for capitalism beyond offering vague platitudes and changing the topic when this issue is raised.

A revolution that can only destroy is worse than useless and will leave the people measurably worse off than living under capitalism (normal capitalism, not strawman hypercapitalism).

Communist revolutions (like Russia, China, and Cuba) can and have succeeded in creating a stable replacement to capitalism that improves the situation of most ordinary people.

Anarchic revolutions (like Somalia) lead to failed states and human misery on a vast scale.

Based.

Agreed, but only in theory.
Meritocracy leads to an indirect vanguard, so that's why Anarchists always centralize power to Durutti or Makhno, then they proceed to whine about them contradicting themselves, only to not realize their entire ideology is a spook.
Anyways, here's Wonderwall.

Attached: artworks-000160592680-3uix9d-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 77.09K)

Why does this sound like

Tbh i'm an unapologetic authoritarian but i agree with some aspects of anarchism, namely the critique of the corporate state and taxation and the focus on smashing things. We need a totalitarian vanguard that pops up out of nowhere, wears all black with spikes in the hair and cyberpunk aesthetics, will never die and grows anywhere just like a weed, and smashes things.
Think about the revolution like marijuana - it grows everywhere, propagates everywhere, doesn't grow in good soil, and all the neocon boomers hate it. The weed is what we should aspire to be.

Attached: b04cf780b51337fb512c58972d2cb096efaebe3204b71828d680fe4a271ade57.png (500x500, 388.21K)

Smashieism is actually the way forward, the important point is to hit the right targets rather than main street business windows. The feds genuinely can not stop small groups of people spread out across the country and they outright admit this.

Strong state is required to enforce property laws. That's it.

This is the only comment we can all agree on

An ancap take I actually agree with

If you genuinely believe that the bolshevik revolution genuinely improved life for most ordinary Russian people…
*you should gas yourself*

is this a rhetorical device? how was the reader supposed to know you had a class in 10? is this an appropriate usage of "needless to say"? is going to class a euphemism for gtfo
help i am ESL

did you think Soros sponsors refugees out of the goodness of his heart?

"pro-refugee"=pro-slavery and pro-austerity by demolition of social services