What is the most cucked country on earth?

Taking into account a mixture of idelogical cucking, and material cucking (poverty, bad working conditions, ect), which country on earth is the worse?, a lot of you will say burgarland, but hear me out pic related is worse imo in both ways in almost every aspect, which one would you say it is?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (1280x853, 6.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icl-cit.org/meeting-with-delegates-from-south-korean-union/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Japan can't really be blamed for their cuckery imo because it's a US colony in all but name

South Korea. They are way worse off than Japan in most areas.

Honestly I wonder what the fuck is wrong with south Korea. How does a country with such wealth have 11th highest suicide rate? Even if you believe that NK or worst place on earth I would rather be a worker there.

Attached: juche.jpg (640x427, 25.44K)

Lmao

The wealth is only in the hands of even less people than in the US, and the elderly are specially fucked

The wealth is very concentrated. Seoul has massive ghettos you generally don't see from pictures or tv shows.

Pics? Would like them to btfo libtards.

what exactly does south korea has that japan doesnt?, i mean both have terrible working conditions, both make your entire life about work, spectacle has literally replaced everything good in either, every relationship with anything or anyone in both has been repurpose to be in favor to capital, in both you are basically a machine serving your boss and capital itself even if you are in your "own" time, what can possibly make south korea worse, both seem equally to be literal dystopias

Attached: WeLiveInATheocracy.png (598x700, 477.67K)

Considering what happens on Okinawa Japan is a literal cuckhold to the US.

. Why would you post this?

Japan has higher social mobility, lower income and wealth inequality (largely thanks to the 55% inheritance tax), universal health insurance, much higher average life expectancy, half the crude divorce rate, half the homelessness rate by proportion, and one-sixteenth the incarceration rate as the USA.

Where it falls short compared to the US is work-life balance (for example their legal system poorly enforces labor laws such as working hours and the prevention of employers forcing their employees to dine and drink with them after work), their cut-throat education system and credentialist job market causes a high suicide rate among Japanese youth, their share of employment by public sector (10%) is two-thirds the rate of the US (15%), and their home ownership rate is slightly worse (and the US is such a low bar) though Japanese culture doesn't stigmatize adults living with parents and multi-generational households are still common there.

This is mostly because Japan abolished (most of) their military, and the US not only has a largemilitary but a lot of state run military technology research. (most important inventions in America post 1941 was made by the military)

Spoiler this shit

America, to Israel.
Or Germany, to Israel.

Yawn, this thread again?

Muricans even managed to change the fucking religion of South Koreans.

In Japan there are at least a communist party in the congress. In SK the communist is forbiden… SO SK is worst.

Just google stuff like "korea slum" "korea ghetto" and you'll find it.

idk about that, tbh
icl-cit.org/meeting-with-delegates-from-south-korean-union/
UNION JUCHE UNION JUCHE

Even though unionists hold some kind of power, they're not politicians.

Sweden or UK

Ukraine, even humming the Internationale is illegal.

Japan isn't so bad since openly discussing the status quo is socially acceptable there (not necessarily fruitful, but still). IIRC, they have the largest commie party under US hegemony, and even if only a fraction of it is still far left, it's still much more influential than in most of the developed world.

The most cucked countries are probably the Islamic theocracies. Total horror show for workers' rights.

Attached: slum.jpg (1536x1152, 417.98K)

Oh yeah, in the UAE only 11% of the population are citizens.

the gulf states aren't theocracies

Attached: 3e9.png (500x533, 530.82K)

Qatar is pretty close though

As someone who has been to South Korea, they aren't nearly as cucked as you make them out to be. Don't confuse the South Korean state apparatus with the South Korean people. All these things mentioned here are things South Koreans are all aware of, but remember that being a leftist (anything more than a SocDem) is illegal in South Korea under the National Security Act.

I recommend the South Korean movie "Burning". It portrays alienation and class quite well, and actually sort of paints North Korea as the "true" Korea.

According to Wiki, Quatar has the highest GDP per capita on the planet.

I doubt they are going to change their political system since they profit so much from it.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: a464e6410fb58c833339cc1816b1b54a4c4978d993247ca451c0053c80b72e51.png (160x160, 10.91K)

because of oil

Their political system is that of an absolute monarchy that enforces Salafism.

North Korea is barely mentioned in the movie, and even when that happens, it us looked upon neutrally.

Effectively the same

I thought that scene where they smoke pot and the girl starts to dance shirtless implies some connection to the land and culture which she "lost" but is present in North Korea.

I mean the entire movie is full of symbolisms. I don't even know if you are allowed to praise North Korea unironically in South Korean media considering the National Security Act.

India. The caste-system. Sure Kerala seems to be on a good path
but just look atthe rest of the country. I usually cultural factors can be
neglected, but I think the caste system is a tremendous obstacle.

Is it reinforced by institutions in any way?

Pretty much the whole of Hinduism as an institution, along with the INC and the BJP being the two big parties means there's no real stopping caste bullshit, let alone the really fascist shit like Hindutva

Their culture admires strong leaders and submission to them.

That doesn't mean India as a whole is reactionary. Communist Parties are massive in India, I think they are the biggest in world that doesn't have communists in power, there are Lenin statues across the country.

I mean many speculate that India is scheduled for the next big revolution after 1917 and 1949. That together with the economic potential could make India the next USSR. The question here is how many revisionism exists in the CPI(M) after being in power in Kerala for so long.

They literally did the largest strike ever last year

Western Europe in general is cucked. It will be Islamic within 50 years.

Attached: gayorgy.jpeg (1200x886, 162.67K)

original poster here. Did not mean to sayt´ that it was reactionary as a whole, but that the caste-system which is a defining institution in India is a hug reactionary force.>>2884530
And even with huge popular support and a succesfull revolution, getting rid of the caste systhem whould be linked with alot of efforts imo. Let´s say a USSR-style vanguard whould rise to power and utilize forced reeducation. It could take a while and whould propably lead to turmoil and counterrevolutionary sentiment.
And even of the support for revolutionary ideas is growing, just look at how many support the Hindunationalists get. Holding the spiritual belief that ones position in the current live is a destiny that can, or even should not be changed within this life, while justifing this with the supposed course of a previous life and the luring promis of reeincarnation opposed any form of change whether it is to oneself or to society. Sorry for the typos in my first post btw.