Anarchists have no theo-

When will y'all abandon your arborescent concepts of social change and start thinking R H I Z O M A T I C A L L Y?

Attached: dyg.png (980x732, 262.79K)

Philosophy ended with Hegel. If you're not a Hegelian you've already been debunked.

Funny you mention that since incidentally BTFOing Hegel was pretty much Deleuze's favourite hobby.

low effort

:(

It goes something like this

No one has ever debunked him.

Either this is bait, or it’s Anal Water.

*destroys your dialectic from without*
pssh, nothing personnel kid

Attached: nomads.jpg (1024x683, 198.62K)

Explain.

Basically, Deleuze opposes nomadic "war machines" to the state. The war machine is always something coming from without and by its nature disrupts or destroys the state. While the state's logic is the dialectic which accepts nothing outside of it, the war machine is that "outside".
Tell me if that makes sense to you.

How the fuck does that debunk Hegel?

Not to be terribly off topic but wouldn't Hegel's own dialectical idealism suggest some kind of end, transcendence, etc, of his his own idealism?

Because it shows that the dialectic doesn't live up to its claim of universality.

The real was never rational m8. And I believe in God.

People on here shittalking Hegel, while they didn't even read the wikipedia page on Hegel.

Lmao

Attached: absolute spirit.jpg (366x481, 93.21K)

It's not shittalking to presume that there'd be further development of Hegel's own theory.

I'm sure that's what you did.

As opposed to people here shitposting about Deleuze but never really read anything from the man?

Guenon did.

Attached: btfo by guenon.jpg (2079x1041, 487.69K)

Imagine being Hegel and being BTFO'd by a fucking DANE.

Attached: graveyard11111.jpg (1600x2244, 802.84K)

It's because only whites are capable of dialectics
Non-whites are doomed to tribalism
See: Marx telling us how the African people were abandoned by history