Alabama Abortion Law

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

youtube.com/watch?v=jgw4X7Dw_3k

Do people think that when you have an abortion you just take a pill and some cells in your body just go away?

I am a leftists but I still value human life, what is antileftist about not ripping humans limb from limb? Seems like since I care about women's rights i should want women not to be killed like this

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-05-20-at-2.23.56-PM.png (735.22 KB, 944x690)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5115678/
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1913/jun/29.htm
law.justia.com/cases/california/supreme-court/2d/44/861.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_euthanasia_in_Nazi_Germany

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

Agreed.

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

On one hand, I oppose the necessity of abortions and the environments that make abortion favourable to having a child.

On the other hand it's not like the fetus even has a nervous system developed enough to realise whats happening or is even really alive so idgaf.

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

Fuck babies, this is just reactionary anti-materialist garbage. Fuck off back to /fascist/

Dylan Walker
Dylan Walker

On the other hand it's not like the fetus even has a nervous system developed enough to realise whats happening or is even really alive so idgaf.
are you kidding? They squirm and writhe in pain, they react to just being touched. watch the OP video

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

Kill it quicker then.
Based.

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

why are there so many rightists on Zig Forums

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

muuuuuuh baaaaaabies
BACK TO /POL/. FLUSH THEM OUT

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

what is it about killing humans that is "leftist"?

William Kelly
William Kelly

How do you know they squirm and writhe in pain? Maybe they secretly like it and you just don't know it.

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

that video is horrible and indefensible

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

/pol/index.html
/fascist/index.html

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

not an argument

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

Fuck off Nazi

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

I bet open heart surgery looks pretty gross too, clearly it should be illegal

goreposting is not an argument

James Bennett
James Bennett

not an argument

I am not a "nazi" I just think humans should not be killed

I bet open heart surgery looks pretty gross too, clearly it should be illegal
one problem with abortion is that these kind of ridiculous arguments are all people can come up with to justify murder. "This life saving operation is just like ripping a human being limb from limb and ending her life"

sad

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

A gore video isn't an argument. That's just the truth of it.

Fetuses aren't meaningfully alive in the sense that a person is, they have no ability to think or perceive in a sapient way.

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

Isn’t talking about the material reality of the pain felt by babies much more materialist than moralfagging about muh women’s rights?

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

yes the medical video of what abortion actually is is the truth of it, and the truth can be an argument!

Oliver Peterson
Oliver Peterson

They're not babies
They can't feel pain like a human
You are 'moralfagging' just as much dumb fuck.
Just like every """"""pro lifer"""""" you just hate women, what a shock.

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

'it looks grotesque and horrifying' isn't an argument, fuck off

I sure as shit hope you're a vegan cause I could find some videos that would make you puke your fucking guts out.

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

Fuck off Nazi
It was the nazis that did vicious human experimentation that resembled abortions on the innocent

it seems to me that allowing a medical procedure that kills a human being and disposes of her corpse is more nazi like than saving lives!

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

not sure what veganism has to do with killing human beings

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

Are you really this unable to connect the dots in your head?

I can show you… videos of… bad gore things happening… to animals that actually have feelings and thoughts unlike a fucking fetus… yet that wouldn't keep you from your McHeartfuck… so shut the fuck up christ-spooked cuck.

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

fetuses have feelings and respond to stimuli and pain

you are wrong

Josiah James
Josiah James

Damn you’re really upset. Let’s say for the sake of argument that a fetus at no point in the pregnancy can feel pain like a human. It can obviously feel pain in some capacity at some point in it’s development since it develops a nervous system. Should we do away with any concerns about violence and pain done to “non-human” life as you’re suggesting we do with abortion?

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

Anyone with a flag shouldn’t be accusing others of being spooked 😕

Jayden Jenkins
Jayden Jenkins

killing unborn humans is okay
killing animals is a nono though
What the fuck is wrong is liberals?

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

Do people think that when you have an abortion you just take a pill and some cells in your body just go away?

For very early abortions using the Day After Pill, yes, that's what happens

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

Even plants react to being touched. Doesn't mean they are aware in any sort of human level sense.

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

I just think humans should not be killed
Your eugenic fantasies have no place here

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

A pig has vastly more cognitive capacity than a fetus, like by magnitudes. Even a chicken has more sentience than a fetus. What other standard is there to judge how much life means by other than some spooky shit like a soul?

PS: If Christianity is real, killing a fetus and sending it straight to heaven is a morally good act, birthing it is just infecting it with mankind's sin.

It depends what stage of development you mean but realistically, they don't, in any way we would recognise, until very late

Yeah because you're a disingenuous fuck. Argue honestly, stand and fight like a man.

Proletarian liberation is not a spook

Attached: scootaloo-i-expect-nothing-and-i'm-still-let-down.png (271.46 KB, 1025x739)

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

Yeah, this video made me anti late-abortion. Well done OP.

Luke Watson
Luke Watson

one problem with abortion is that these kind of ridiculous arguments are all people can come up with to justify murder. "This life saving operation is just like ripping a human being limb from limb and ending her life"
Abortion can be life saving as well.

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

You understand abortion is eugenics right

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

There is probably a difference between a plant and a human being with a brain and nervous system reacting to pain. For a human to wince from pain applied to the hand the signal must go to the brain the brain must process the pain and the move the hand to get away from the pain you are causing the human

what is with all these retarded analogies?

see human being torn limb from limb and recoiling in pain then someone crush his or her brain and dispose of the corpse
It's just like touching a plant!

do you think this is helping you look good?

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

proletarian liberation is not a spook
Please read the ego and it’s own
pony poster
Never mind you’re a lost cause

Nathan Richardson
Nathan Richardson

Abortion can be life saving as well.
not for the human you are killing, abortion should be like separating Siamese twins, a last resort when the mother might die, not just something to do for birth control

Easton Hill
Easton Hill

Clearly newborns are humans who fell pain etc. This applies to those who are born early as well. so where do the feminists put the point where the baby is not a human yet? We all know that they want to kill it even late stages of development because it ism ore convenient to the mother.

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

Says the fuggg :^DDDD poster

Attached: stirner-pony.png (143.11 KB, 898x834)

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

Abortion should be mandatory if the baby will have a genetic disorder.

John Jackson
John Jackson

Glad someone in this thread knows what abortion is for

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

retarded right-wing propaganda video shows cartoon fetus squirming and writhing in pain
"This must be how it is in real life!"
Epic critical thinking skills right there.

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

That is a doctor explaining what happens, what do you think it looks like when you rip a human limb from limb with forceps?

Joseph Nguyen
Joseph Nguyen

If killing a fetus is fine because it doesn't have enough cognitive capacity then killing a baby is more ethical than killing an adult.
There are plenty of cases other than killing a baby because you don't want it and killing a baby because it will kill you that need answering for, tho. Whenever you should let people kill babies or not should be more of a pragmatic question rather than an ethical one.

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

The threshold for tactile stimuli is lower at earlier stages of gestation. The pain inhibition mechanisms are not sufficiently developed during intrauterine development, which is another factor that leads to increased intensity of pain in the fetus. As a conclusion it could be proposed that the fetus is exposed to rudimentary painful stimuli starting from the 15th gestation week and that it is extremely sensitive to painful stimuli.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5115678/

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

End of second trimester seems to be a sensible cut-off for non-medical abortions.
But honestly I wouldn't even be opposed to euthanizing babies that are already born. Personhood takes time to develop. I'd say shit's really fucked if you kill a baby after it has learned to smile at you.
We all know that they want to kill it even late stages of development because it ism ore convenient to the mother.
How the fuck does that make sense? "Hey I'm gonna wait for this fetus to be huge before I get rid of it because that's so much more convenient for me."
Abortion should be mandatory if the baby will be a fucking trot.

David Ross
David Ross

how did it make you feel to know you were out there googling "how much pain can humans feel when I kill them" to bolster your argument?

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

You realise they can pay doctors to say anything right?

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

Thread made me curious about abortion
Look up a video of late stage one
MFW
Don't look it up. Trust me.

Attached: H.jpg (14.55 KB, 320x320)

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

so what if he's a doctor, mengele was a doctor too

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

HOLY SHIT THAT VIDEO

I know a girl can lie about being a virgin and it's hard to tell, but is there a way to tell if she has had an abortion? I never want to date a girl who would do this>

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

Fucking atheist materialist scum, actually trying to find facts to support their argument

Attached: cia-eyebrows.jpg (102.63 KB, 569x802)

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

Are you actually retarded. That poster was referring to something that indicates fetuses are extremely sensitive to pain early on in the pregnancy

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

Yeah I saw that, but clearly the guy I'm responding to didn't realise and responded instinctively to something that looked like science

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

As a conclusion it could be proposed that the fetus is exposed to rudimentary painful stimuli starting from the 15th gestation week and that it is extremely sensitive to painful stimuli.
extremely sensitive to painful stimuli

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

I am an atheist and I know killing is wrong.

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

Bro I think you’re just retarded

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

extremely sensitive to painful stimuli
for you

Aiden Cruz
Aiden Cruz

There is nothing wrong with taking away abortion

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

Abortion should only exist for these reasons: genetic,rape baby,incest baby

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

How do the women who do this sleep at night?

How can you pay a man and then go sit in stirrups with your legs spread while he dismembers your baby and throws away the corpse and then just go about normal life with no fucks given?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-28-at-3.38.31-PM.png (1010.83 KB, 930x678)

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

Killing human lives is necessitated by material conditions. You can't be in favor of revolution and also fall for libcucked "killing is always wrong" arguments. Marxist feminism supports abortion rights as well as public childcare and healthcare. Most Communist regimes legalized abortion. If you criminalize abortion then the working class suffers the most, especially in somewhere as fucked as the US.

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

If you can’t make ethical judgements outside the narrow metric of “what’s good for the working class” (a historically transient phenomenon anyway) then you’re a pretty sorry person

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

More like a subversive liberal adopting leftist terminology and rhetoric to co-opt a movement to push her own agenda. Nobody arguing against abortion talked about how this is real Communism (TM), contrary to the dishonest feminist.

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

You know when you stimulate a limb freshly amputated, it twitches too! That must means it is conscious…

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

Human

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

How can """pro-life""" people sleep at night?

They want to force unwanted children to live through terrible lives full of neglect and pain. They want people who make a mistake to be dragged down by it for the rest of their existence. They care more about the rights of hypothetical people rather than actually existing people.

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

dont click

Attached: abortion-ppt-9-728.jpg (181.67 KB, 728x546)

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

muh babies tho
fuck off retards

Attached: 1481231719848.jpg (87.14 KB, 640x480)

William Clark
William Clark

most states its illegal to get a 3rd trimester abortion.

Owen Taylor
Owen Taylor

how can people who are against murder sleep at night lol

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

Murder
That only apply to persons.
Embryos aren't persons deal with. Do you flagellate yourself everytime you eat meat too?

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

You just define the unborn as not human to justify your selfish cruelty. The Nazis did the same by defining people as untermenschen.

Levi Myers
Levi Myers

That is what happens in the vast majority of cases. The more readily women can get an abortion, the higher the percentage of abortions will be like this. A major cause of late term abortions is the amount of time it takes to get one in some places, where you're made to jump through hoops on an attempt to force the woman to give birth.
I am a leftists but I still value human life, what is antileftist about not ripping humans limb from limb? Seems like since I care about women's rights i should want women not to be killed like this
Late term abortion is usually the result of medical problems for the mother or baby. You should want babies born to have the best chance at life. If there's an abortion over medical issues, the mother can likely try again before too long, which isn't likely if she's busy caring for a deformed baby with its organs on the outside or if the mother suffers a serious medical problem.

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

If abortion illegal then men jacking off should be illegal too since you're killing an "unborn babby"

How do you respond?

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

In alabama humans are persons when they have a heartbeat. Your relying on semantics to murder won't work in Alabama

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

I would never respond to such a retarded non-argument. Watch the video in the OP and tell me how much it resembles "jacking off"

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

Sperm isn't a human life. If "life begins at conception" then it begins at the moment the sperm fertilizes the egg. I'm pro-choice and I'd never make a retarded disingenuous argument.

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

*such as that

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

Why not, thoses are still living cells. Furthermore the life begin at conception meme is highly retarded. Wouldn't it basically homozygous twins are one single perosn since they come from the same life?

Except the Nazis did it with people with developed brain with emotion and feelings. You can't put pure reflexes on the same level as cognition.

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

implying fetuses meet the definition of personhood
you would probably be more okay with unplugging someones life support then you would aborting a fetus which in of itself is ironic.

Attached: man-in-suit-drinking-from-cup-smiling-portrait-u-l-pdaa2a0.png (302.44 KB, 550x413)

Jack Martin
Jack Martin

you would probably be more okay with unplugging someones life support
Old people are not human and are often reactionary. Fuck them

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

In alabama humans are persons when they have a heartbeat.
other animals are people then so killing animals for food is the equivalent to murdering someone under law according to that logic.

Your relying on semantics to murder won't work in Alabama
most people in Alabama don't even have enough brain cells to be considered alive anyways. What makes you think they can define life?

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

You are really stretching, why do you want to rip humans limb from limb and dispose of their copses so bad?

is it so wrong to let your son or daughter continue to live?

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

Letting a child be born into this neoliberal hell world is evil

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

other animals are people then so killing animals for food is the equivalent to murdering someone under law according to that logic.
what the hell are you talking about

Being against murdering humans has never stopped anyone from eating cows. Is this the best you can do "well you eat chicken so it's ok to for me to kill humans"

what the actual fuck? why is the pro killing argument so weak?

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (43.26 KB, 1000x1000)

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

So they can breath the same air you inspire with your mouth? Yes holy fuck yes!

Attached: 235623985238952398572985724985.jpg (13.74 KB, 236x314)

Chase James
Chase James

not an argument

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

If a pregnant woman gets murdered. The murderer would be charged with double homicide.

Attached: thunk-spinner.gif (32.85 KB, 388x394)

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

That is a future communist revolutionary in that picture.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

I agree that life beginning at conception is retarded. A sperm is perhaps a "living cell" but it is not a "living organism" in the same way that we are. There isn't a consensus on the definition of what a life even is, partly why abortion debates are stupid as fuck.

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

I'm aware, i'm just pointing out hypocrisy

implying i'm the one doing it
still implying fetuses are considered to be people under any medical definition
implying that we dont rip up other non humans
no one is forcing you to kill your kid, no one has that authority over you. you're trying to take away someone else's right to choose. It really doesn't matter what I think about it because I try to keep feelings argument away from politics.

killing underdeveloped fetuses isn't okay but killing people in comas is
fuck off autist

Attached: 2vfsq9.jpg (18.98 KB, 488x463)

Justin White
Justin White

The argument is you're making a very arbitral distinction because materially speaking, the level of spirit in the meat is equivalent, no actually it's even higher in the animals who were killed to fil your stomach.
The feel>real is absolutely off the fucking charts here.

John Wood
John Wood

agreed

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

If a pregnant woman gets murdered. The murderer would be charged with double homicide.
Happens all the time

In california the law is literally that if you were to punch or otherwise while committing a crime cause a woman to miscarry you will be charged with MURDER for killing her fetus.

However if the woman kills her own fetus there is an exception and she can't be charged.

It is pure insanity, they literally want to have it both ways. It's murder or not murder LITERALLY depending on the mood the mother was in at the time, if she was in the mood to kill it's not murder, if she was not it's literally murder

Attached: crackywatch4.jpg (44.86 KB, 512x384)

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

killing underdeveloped fetuses isn't okay but killing people in comas is
fuck off autist
i never said that what is wrong with you

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

i never said that what is wrong with you
oh shit, sent that response to the wrong user, sorry about that. read this

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

Attached: BORN-TO-DIE.jpg (69.34 KB, 500x501)

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

im sorry im being so autistic. I linked the wrong post yet again. read

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Wherever abortion is banned, women die, simple as that. If you don't believe me look at El Salvador.

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

Abortion laws make my child sacrifices to Moloch way easier. Don't have to go thru all the legal issues.

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

If you ban abortion, how do you avoid convicting a woman who has had a miscarriage?

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

Did you honestly make this post thinking it was smart?

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

Look at el Salvador, they have an abortion ban, women there who have miscarriages get jailed for abortion all the time. How do you avoid this?

Angel Young
Angel Young

Wouldn't you agree that there would be a difference between me pulling the plug on a comatosed relative and someone randomly coming up and shooting them in the head for no reason? Society is not black and white, and thus ending a life doesn't always equal murder.

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

Its mexico. Not america.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

El Salvador isn't a part of Mexico.

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

If life begins with the zygote, women's uteri murder 7/8 people because only 1/8 blastocysts attach to the uterine lining and the rest wash out during menstruation.

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

It probably shouldn't be murder, but people should still be punished severely for ending someone's pregnancy without consent.

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

going by your dumb logic every miscarriage should be tried as involuntary manslaughter

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

Central Americans are not human

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

That is the LAW in California.

A miscarriage is a death. Just like if you drop dead of a heart attack it's a death but not a murder.

is that really confusing to you?

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

then killing a baby is more ethical than killing an adult.
Based

Attached: 5E93037D-F5A3-4D6F-9E35-50E5AACA0CF9.jpeg (149.44 KB, 779x1000)

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

Another abortion thread
We just had this thread. Read Lenin. Abortion isn't "good", but attempting to ban it in capitalism when the conditions which perpetuate it still exist is retarded. At that point you're just asking for abortions, but done in a way you don't have to see or hear about them.

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

most people in Alabama don’t have enough brain cells to be considered alive anyway
The true class character of the “pro-choice” movement rears it’s ugly head

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

if something is dangerous and illegal people will do it less. banning would reduce it loads. common sense pal

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

Get ready for a bunch of orphans that Alabama can't even feed.
They cant even feed their own Homeless.

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

nobody starves to death in the us. are you really going to murder someone to stop them being 'poor' in america. that makes you richer than 99% worldwide.

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

if something is dangerous and illegal people will do it less. banning would reduce it loads. common sense pal
Tzarist Russia is a good example of this never occuring. Again, read Lenin. He calls out both anti-abortionists and the neo-malthusian anti-natalists.
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1913/jun/29.htm

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

if abortion is murder that means that the child and the mother are separate legal entities which means that a miscarriage is involuntary manslaughter, or at least there has to be an investigation to ascertain whether the child died because of something the mother's body did or because of something in the child itself

it can't be like a heart attack becase a fetus isn't remotely similar to a heart

Aaron Reyes
Aaron Reyes

Rape isn't "good", but attempting to ban it in capitalism when the conditions which perpetuate it still exist is retarded. At that point you're just asking for rape, but done in a way you don't have to see or hear about them.

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

you do realise that 'abortions still took place in tsarist russia' does not mean *at the same rate*?

i could contest you with data from the uk about this issue. but i dont think anyone could really believe abortion was as widespread in tsarist russia as it became in ussr

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

implying these are in any way equivalent
To provide the resources that reduce abortions is literally antithetical to capitalism. You may argue this with rapes, but that case the resources provided actually do make a significant dent in it. With abortions, not so much.
you do realise that 'abortions still took place in tsarist russia' does not mean *at the same rate*?
They may have seen somewhat lower rates, but definitely with increased mortality rates. Regardless of moralist sensibilities, its inefficient.
but i dont think anyone could really believe abortion was as widespread in tsarist russia as it became in ussr
Abortions decreased as conditions improved when it was legal. Again, regardless of personal sensibilities, theaction of putting it under state control allowed the Soviet government to control it and determine the proper course of action while reducing the mortality rate and cases of permanent infertility.

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

don't confuse the sky-fairy cucks with facts

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

nobody starves in the JE
That's where you are wrong kiddo

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

*US
Also, I hadn't taken a position on this issue.

Josiah Kelly
Josiah Kelly

I am not for the banning of aborions but am for making requirements stricter. As of now only 5% of abortions are actually justified, you should not be allowed to have an abortion just because your pullout game was weak.

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

murder and rape are crimes, saying that laws don't prevent crimes and thus murdering humans is OK is exactly what you are doing. It's a dumb argument against pro life

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

Please, we have an obesity problem with our homeless population. No child starves in the USA unless the parent is purposefully withholding food

Brody Lewis
Brody Lewis

You are correct that abortion isn't a simple walk in the park but that's the case for women too. Women do face side effects when they have an abortion. It's not this emotionless and painless thing. A woman will face far more harm from abortion than the clump of cells. It's why keeping it legal is important. The illegal way is far more dangerous.

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

not killing your baby is less dangerous for the baby

Angel Foster
Angel Foster

But obesity isn't simply a result of eating a lot. Poor people can't afford the higher quality food; moreover, face bad working conditions which lead to eating disorders to cope.

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

But obesity isn't simply a result of eating a lot.
yeah poor starving people who don't get enough calories are often obese, get out

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

That's literally what morning after pills are

Zachary White
Zachary White

Except in this case the law would make the act you can't stop significantly more lethal.

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

Is a woman committing murder when she naturally washes out a fertilized egg?

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

you know women get abortions due to money issues, so if you think a woman should be jailed for removing cells about the size of a pea, your be kinda classist.

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

dude why did you have to disprove me! wtf, now I can't hold onto my deep-seated belief!
christcucks will burn in hell

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

Yes :^)

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

people can be braindead and have a heartbeat. who cares what stupid pro-life legal definitions are? I don't accept a law just because it's there. that's cuckery of the worst kind

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

Even plants react to being touched. Doesn't mean they are aware in any sort of human level sense.
Except they are, retard. Google "Secret life of Trees"

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

the state should
any form of killing/murder is bad no matter what

Attached: Laughing-Marx.jpg (109.87 KB, 480x563)

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

Being a moralist pussy makes you an anti-leftist you brain dead spooked bitch.

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

In california the law is literally that if you were to punch or otherwise while committing a crime cause a woman to miscarry you will be charged with MURDER for killing her fetus.
However if the woman kills her own fetus there is an exception and she can't be charged.
It is pure insanity, they literally want to have it both ways. It's murder or not murder LITERALLY depending on the mood the mother was in at the time, if she was in the mood to kill it's not murder, if she was not it's literally murder

Amazing that both of these things go on at the same time. They know it's murder but there is an exception if the mother does it

In the future people will look back on this time with the scorn we give the greeks for killing unwanted children

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

you know women get abortions due to money issues, so if you think a woman should be jailed for removing cells about the size of a pea, your be kinda classist.
size of a pea

maybe watch the OP video?

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

if you can't make ethical judgments without referring to the largest group of people in their actual conditions then you're a pretty sorry person

Jordan Sanchez
Jordan Sanchez

in Alabama humans are persons when they have a heartbeat
What if I shoot someone in between heartbeats tho? They aren't a person then, right

Attached: gun-emoji.png (76.8 KB, 771x686)

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

Amazing that both of these things go on at the same time. They know it's murder but there is an exception if the mother does it
omg you must be a conservative right wing christian who watches fox news and loves trump if you think murder is wrong!

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

The absolute state of pro-choicers

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

Elite sharpshooters will wait until between their own heartbeats to take a shot, preventing slight blood pressure changes from throwing off their aim. Therefore they are inhuman while taking another life.

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

Elite sharpshooters will wait until between their own heartbeats to take a shot, preventing slight blood pressure changes from throwing off their aim. Therefore they are inhuman while taking another life.
long range projectile assisted abortion doctors, will wait until between their own heartbeats to apply the medical procedure, preventing slight blood pressure changes from throwing off their aim. Therefore they are inhuman while aborting another life.

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

I don't know how a woman can live with herself after doing something like that

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

Better than having to raise a baby they don't want or have the resources to take care of

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

Better than having to raise a baby they don't want or have the resources to take care of
Having to live with a murder is better than raising your son or daughter?

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

murder
Children aren't people they're parasites and leeches until they become workers. Stop letting your fucktarded lizard brain control your thoughts because 'hurrdurghfh babgies'.

ANTI-NATALIST GANG!!! SPARE THE MUTANTS!!!

Daniel Johnson
Daniel Johnson

Children aren't people they're parasites and leeches until they become workers.
you should run for office on that platform

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

Late term abortions only happen when something is wrong with the baby anyway

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

I fucking should honestly, sounds like it costs a lot of money but I wouldn't even aim to win, I'd just take a turd position that disappoints everyone as a mockery to the brainlet black hole boomer forum that is the US legal system.

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

There are way more miscarriges and stillborn babies than aborted ones. I guess they should be arrested too.

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

poor people never used to be obese, they could l*terally just eat the same as their grandparents, why not? they prefer to eat trash

Brody Evans
Brody Evans

Why are feminists so retarded?Who was saying that? You realize that there are more natural deaths than homicides in general right?
Shut up individualist. "could would shoould" is irrelevant, what matters is what actually happens. And what changed in the last 100 years or so is not the genetics in any meaningful sense or the spirit" or whatever, but the environment people exist in. In changing that lies the solution to obesity.

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

Late term abortions only happen when something is wrong with the baby anyway
abortions like those in the OP video happen every day and are legal on the whim of the mother

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

There are way more miscarriges and stillborn babies than aborted ones. I guess they should be arrested too.
what the fuck are you talking about?

people naturally die of heart attacks all the time so murderers are just doing what heart attacks do and that should not be a crime
your arguments for killing are really bad because what you are defending is horrible, maybe you should take a good hard look at yourself

Owen White
Owen White

There are way more miscarriges and stillborn babies than aborted ones.
Not in western countries.

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

changing conditions have led to the problem, doesnt mean you have to change conditions to rectify the problem, it would be easier just to tax people for being overweight until they change their behaviour. i would rather that than outlaw foods which sensible people can enjoy in moderation

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

This is incredibly idealist. I think you can argue for taxing unhealthy food especially if it is to subsidize the healthy kind, but taxing poor people will just make them poorer, not slimmer. Your neoliberal bullshit is what led to the yellow wests though, so if it led to the burgers protesting it might do some good. Blanket bans are not the only way to shape society btw.

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

I think you can argue for taxing unhealthy food especially if it is to subsidize the healthy kind
that's honestly a good idea for the USA, it would be nice if fast food combo meals were $1 extra and that tax went to providing vegetables and chicken breast at very low prices in the grocery stores

society might not collapse

David Rivera
David Rivera

even a small tax would make them change their behaviour imo. people hate losing money. it would be motivation they needed imo to make them seriously try losing weight.

James Morales
James Morales

nah they would not stop, cigs and liquor are taxed to fuck and back and that does not stop anyone

Jordan Reyes
Jordan Reyes

thats not the same as being taxed directly for being fat.
also sin taxes prolly stop being a lil bit, ive heard of people giving up for the cost, they got sick of spending all their money on it.

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

The problem is that you are not removing the incentive for the seller. As long as it profitable to sell fast food, drugs, lottery etc the sociopaths *will* do it and find a way to get people to buy into it. They are the cancer that has to be burned out.

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

these people are dying, they have health problems, they can barely walk around for extended periods of time. They are addicts, if they could stop they would, you are just fining them if death won't stop them a fine won't either

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

you are removing the incentive for the seller. if demand plunges for their product they will stop trying to sell it.

everyone has free will. people get off heroin, they can get off bad food.

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

maybe 10% of heroin addicts ever recover

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

is that a real statistic or just your opinion? heroin is also a bad analogy since people *believe* heroin is addictive and *expect* withdrawal symptoms, which leads them to experience them. belief in fast food being addictive is much slighter

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

it's real, heroin addicts are notoriously hard to track the outcomes of but even the most optimistic people in addiction never give out a recovery stat above 15%-18%

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

what the fuck are you talking about?
He is taking your argument about abortion= murder to its logical conclusion you smoothbrain.
If abortion = murder than involuntary abortion = involuntary manslaughter which is also a crime.

You refuse to see it because you're high on ideology.

Attached: 73562376.jpg (143.65 KB, 671x678)

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

Bro you’re retarded. Please goread any judgement convicting someone of involuntary manslaughter in a common law jurisdiction. That will explain to you why miscarriage, even if abortion were literally murder, can’t be compared to involuntary manslaughter. I doubt you’ll look it up yourself tho so I’ll post something in a few hours

Ryder Johnson
Ryder Johnson

Fuck it here’s something rn. law.justia.com/cases/california/supreme-court/2d/44/861.html
It’s california law but this will be the same in pretty much every common law jurisdiction. Involuntary manslaughter is a conviction you can only receive if the death is a result of some other criminal act. This can be a misdemeanor or perhaps something that isn’t illegal in and of itself but you were criminally negligent of the risks involved. Now you could extend this to the idea that if a woman engages in certain risky behaviors (alcohol or drug abuse) during the pregnancy her miscarriage could be ruled as a miscarriage if we really asserted the principle that fetuses are people with full legal rights. I’d have no problem with this tho and I doubt most people who are pro life would. Pro choice arguments just rely on reducing everything to absurdity.

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

Do you know what manslaughter is? If your fetus dies from natural causes it's not manslaughter, if you 5yo child dies of natural causes it's not manslaughter.

If you rip your 5 year old child limb from limb and dispose of her corpse, it's murder.

get it?

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

why are you trying to force women to take care of a baby in a capitalist society. not everyone comes from a financially well off christian household, and abortions aren't a cool thing people get for fun. they are out of desperation because it costs a billion dollars to raise a kid to not be a giant fuckup or starve to death.
i mean maybe if we had fully automated luxury communism or something abortions should be illegal but screeching your opinion that they should be illegal and the poor and working class should be forced to give birth and put a life through misery as well as ruin their lives is stupid

Attached: qahcnhum90031.jpg (80.7 KB, 720x624)

Kayden Cruz
Kayden Cruz

Let's just make abortion murder for well off people, but poor people can kill their children

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

Pro choice arguments just rely on reducing everything to absurdity.
Because prolifers already shill the absurdity that mindless meat= people. By pushing to a higher degree, some might hope they could see how retarded it is. But apparently they don't.

If your fetus dies from natural causes it's not manslaughter
But the fetus died of miscarriage, because the mother failed at carrying it. Therefore it is her fault.

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

Heh, in feudal times, peasants gave the unwanted babies to their pigs to fatten them. You're onto something.

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

we can not better society
the betterment of society is a spook

you are a fucking retard, learn the slightest thing about marxist theory before spewing garbage from your ass. i thought all you faggot "SPOOK" guys died off leftypol

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

dont libertarians and republicans think laws are retarded and banning something just makes people do that thing in the shadows? wasn't their whole shtick making fun of gun free zones

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

I don't think this shilling comes from the lolbert part of the republicans, it probably comes from the evangelists.

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

But the fetus died of miscarriage, because the mother failed at carrying it. Therefore it is her fault.
Nothing about what you are saying makes sense. I hope you are trolling

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

never heard republicans say there should be no law against murder, that would be "anarchists"

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

I’m not tryna call an akh mutakhalif bess something can be a spook and still be good. You got to chill akhi.

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

Of couse it doesn't make sense. Because the premises of this argument -foetuses = people - are themselves absurd.

Angel Price
Angel Price

akh mutakhalif bess
I feel like I need the rosetta stone to read this…

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

They are human beings. In California if you kill a persons fetus you can be charged with the murder of a human. It's not complicated

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

akh mutakhalif bess
what
also
deluding yourself into thinking something has genuine objective importance is ever a good thing

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

Because laws can't be absurd i guess?

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

you guessed wrong

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

in NY they do abortions at the whim of the mother to 24 weeks

monstrous

John Diaz
John Diaz

upper middle class urbanites gladly murder when it gives convenience to them
shocked tbh

Attached: jew-york.jpg (25.84 KB, 500x281)

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

Tfw monolingual brainlet
Reminder that if you are a monolingual Anglo you cannot be an internationalist socialist.
Hopefully my fellow sand european understood unless he’s just flying the baathi flag for larps

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

Unironically I believe infanticide should be a parents right. You should be able to inspect the health of your infant before having to commit to raising the child. And no, adoption is not a viable alternative, infanticide is much more humane.

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

This law will affect working class women not anyone else. They will either be forced underground to get an abortion or will have to throw away their own lives taking caring of a child and removing opportunities to study and try to get a decent job. Abortion will still happen regardless and the only way to get rid of abortion is to get rid of capitalism and provide a decent standard of living for everyone so that they all have access to adequate contraceptives and public services so that all children will be taken care of.

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

It will affect children most of all, children who are allowed to live

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

Abortion will still happen regardless
Guess there is no point in making carjacking illegal because carjacking will happen regardless. same with rape and murder, better legalize those too

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

You're calling for lifetime imprisonment of young working class women for getting rid of an unborn child who she knows that she can't provide for. Why not institute public foster care in addition to this bill so that the children you supposedly care for can be provided a decent life?

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

putting proles into prison-slavery is good
muh law and order

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

Pregnancy is dangerous and life threatening and abortion is a simple treatment. It allows women bodily autonomy.

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

deal

however healthy babies are in HUGE demand for adoption. If you don't want your child you can give him or her up for adoption and have a fuckign line of nice couples looking to help. There are barely such things as orphanages in the USA, kids that wind up in true foster care did not get adopted as babies, they wound up 5-10 years old in a drug addict home with no extended family and were rapeabused that whole time and are delinquents. That is not the kind of kid people want to adopt.

infants are 100% adoptable at all times by nice families

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

Pregnancy is dangerous and life threatening and abortion is a simple treatment.
Abortion is life threatening for the son or daughter, you know in that it kills him or her :(

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

I don't except the framing of the debate. To me, It's not a question of "human rights" for a fetus, its a question of bodily autonomy for a woman. The fact of the matter is that, whilst the fetus is inside the mother, her participation in the process of development is inseparable, and removing her legal right to choose keeps her in this process, while not considering her body legally her's. It's bizarre and contradictory in it's logic. I support the right of people to have autonomy over their bodies, and until a fetus leaves a woman's body, it should legally be considered part of her.
All in all, I don't like the look of third trimester abortion as much as the next guy over, but that is why it is considered such a hard choice, we are not trying to take away from its seriousness, or trivialize the termination of a pregnancy. Abortion is just a medical procedure, a disturbing one, but a procedure non the less, like removing a cancer patients testicles. But in the same breath that we find the act of a testectomy off-putting, yet necessary in some circumstances, we'll still decry the shanghaiing of someones testicles at a night club as being "barbaric" and "perverse". What I'm trying to get at with this example is, it's often the societal context that lays the rules for our actions and how they are interpreted, and if you want to truly combat this image of abortion that you have in your head (i.e. REEEE EBIL ROSTIES HAVING SECCKS AND KILLING CHILDREN), then look at the context abortion is occurring in, and seek to create a world where it would be unnecessary (personally, I recommend transhumanist cyber Socialism).
But the one thing that won't stop abortions is myopic legislation. "Children" will still be "killed", irregardless of the states actions. Your sounding just like a liberal that thinks if we just made guns illegal we'll be living in utopia. You can ban guns, and admittedly, you would see less shooting, but this wont solve the heart of our problem, that is violence in an alienated and individually stratified society. The same applies to abortion, less "babies" will be "killed" by volume, but it will still happen, and we would now also have a myriad of other, more depressing societal traumas to deal with. Your whole "victory" in this case seems pretty hollow, and it leads me to question what you where even fighting for in the first place.
On the topic of pain as well, preventing women from an easy first trimester abortion, and adding unnecessary societal pressure on an already emotionally traumatic experience will most likely lead them to have less safe third trimester abortions. Not only have we increased the overall amount of pain involved in the process (since the fetus can now feel pain), but we now also risk the life of the mother (if you even cared about that) as consequence.

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

always remember, relying on legalistic justification for your thought leads to the absurd

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

Doesn't this whole debate come from one side who wants human rights for fetuses vs people who want women to have bodily autonomy?

Attached: d99b20dc90c0e165f73ff2c3d981a85cc0873c2542d884e1aaeb5df94f463d46.png (11.39 KB, 645x773)

David Morales
David Morales

This debate is about feminists claiming that the unborn being inside women makes them their private property which means they can do with it whatever they want, including killing it.

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

Not only is a fetus inside a woman, it cannot survive without using her body for nutrients

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

Your daughter has the right to not have her body dismembered

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

There is no such as autonomy btw

Attached: we-live-in-a-society.jpg (96.36 KB, 1024x576)

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

Not only is a fetus inside a woman, it cannot survive without using her body for nutrients
an infant cannot survive without being fed by an adult, you can't murder an infant either

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

Are you sure its not more nuanced than that? I mean the whole private property shit sounds a lot more like ancap bullshit.

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

Everyone's fine with abortion unless it were to happen to them.

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

I wouldn't care if I was aborted because I wouldn't be here to have feelings about it dipshit

William Lopez
William Lopez

I wish it had happened to me

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

Yes. the first rule of ancaps is your body = your property. Abortionists extend this logic to the unborn. Their rhetoric is very much alike, it is all about the individuals "freedom", without regard to externalities.

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

Don't complain then about Porky taking yur raits away.

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

or i should say they say the fetus is just a part of their body

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

How about the externalities of patriarchal social relations in which women are treated like cattle?

Eli Allen
Eli Allen

implying abortion is forced upon you by some entity

Well, whats the definition of personhood if people dont want to attack the whole muh property talking point?

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

That's different because I'm here and able to advocate for my rights, unlike a fetus

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

Babies can't "advocate for their rights" either, nor can other infirm people.

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

im curious, why don't people complain about other types of contraceptives? I mean they all exist to prevent you from being born.

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

abort all niggrs.

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

but were fine with brain dead people or people in comas tho, or at least we don't have massive debates over it.

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

There aren't any debates over whether doctor-assisted suicide should be available for people in comas? That's just plainly wrong, and you didn't even address babies.

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

I wish I had been aborted so I wouldn't be in a situation where I had to worry about porky taking my rights
But I was mostly just shitposing my suicidal thoughts, I have sympathy for anti abortion people

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

ITT leftytrash reveal themselves

Owen White
Owen White

I said euthanizing brain dead people, not assisted suicide. Also i'm not trying to address babies rn.

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

the transgender custodian is going to aggravated.

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

Babies aren't people either, no one has any sort of personhood until about 3 years old. Those in comas at least have been people at some point in the past.

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

Normally it does, but I feel we need to strive to move beyond that. Transhumanism is truly the only moral position to take tbh. But in the mean while, I'd sooner support the right of humans to have autonomy over their bodies then the valueless "potential" of a fetus.
Correction, I don't consider an unwanted fetus my "daughter". He in lies the issue of person-hood, it is extremely metaphysical. No one considers human cells grown in a lab to be a "person", yet an early fetus, despite being ostensibly the same thing, is in the eyes of some. "Person-hood" requires recognizance by others to be legitimate (as does all societal phenomenon really). I consider a living, already recognized by society "person" to be more of a "person" then a fetus and it's potentiality to become a "person". And so does most of our society in regards to aborted fetuses (sans pro-lifers of course).

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

yes, but it can be taken by other adults and fed, that's not exactly the same as a fetus now is it?

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

(edit) suicide implying that the person has a say in the matter.

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

They're not people so it's alright to kill them
I know, right? Glad to know we have something in common.

Attached: 1498167509565.jpg (20.55 KB, 400x400)

David Young
David Young

Why not compromise and thanos snap half of all fetuses out of existence

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

It's much more nuanced then that. We shit on ancaps because their understanding of bodily autonomy is reductionist, not that they have one to begin with.

Leo Gray
Leo Gray

Hitler was killing adults with agency (see Warsaw Ghetto uprising for more)

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

In what way? Because they don't have long-term memory? There are plenty of people out there with chronic amnesia and other such conditions but nobody's saying they lack personhood.

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_euthanasia_in_Nazi_Germany

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

It's a mix of both long term memory and what people would call a "personality" as well as social awareness and relations that forms personhood

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

So a mentally retarded human that cannot relate to others is not a person to you?

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

Amnesia=/=cognitive awareness. And I would say that I have less qualms with euthanizing the catatonic and functionally brain dead (This is of course if those who have ward over them allow it) (demonstrating once again how "person-hood" is an agreed on category)

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

Most mentally retarded people do have social relationships though, as well as a concept of self and the other

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

we shouldn't "kill" them out right, since they have a "personality" and something to others. But they shouldn't exist to begin with, which is why I support aborting deficient fetuses out of mercy (in the short run), and gene editing (for humanities future).

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

You are evading the question, I was specifically talking about those that do dot.

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

Where do you draw the line between what's formed and not?

Do you have proof that children under 3 don't have cognitive awareness?

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

under 3
that's pretty arbitrary

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

Those that do not do not qualify for personhood no, however their life is in the hands of their ward, which in the vast majority of cases will be the family that birthed them, so humane euthanasia or taking care of them will be their choice.

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

a thot being inconvenienced > the life of her child

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

than you cannot manstubate, you are not allowed to menstruate, anticonceptives are banned too, you must keep sperm cells well fed. why the fuck would you value unicellular or small pluricellular shit? the only difference with a literal mindless parasite is that it resides in the womb and it eventually becomes a piece of meat that resembles a proto-baby in about three months, a time when is not allowed to abort anymore in countries with abortion laws.

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

fucking stupid why the hell do you even eat something (everything we eat was alive at some point)? why do you heal yourself from infectious disease? why do you walk and kill an ant or some shit? why do you nut?

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

becomes a piece of meat that resembles a proto-baby in about three months, a time when is not allowed to abort anymore in countries with abortion laws.
in NY you can kill your child till 24 weeks

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

24 weeks
wtf

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

Please take this discussion to the /gender and sexuality/ containment thread.

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

this has nothing to do with gender or sexuality

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

I guess the ongoing national political debate regarding the legality of murdering some humans is an issue about gender now?

probably has something to do with tranny rights lol

Ryder Wright
Ryder Wright

It does and its cancer thus it goes in the bunker.

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

Abortion being a gender issue is usually a terf talking point

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

there is going to be a law that is splitting left and right about murdering the helpless homeless population
take it to the gender studies tab asshole

Zig Forums

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

maybe if leftists run in fear of defending their positions or coming up with good arguments for killing the unborn the right will just go away and stop trying to defend life

just tell alabama it's a tranny issue and it will go away

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

the right are the defenders of life
oh boi I'm laughin

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

not an argument

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit