2019 Summer Infinity Cup

GREETINGS Zig Forums

The Infinity Cup is returning once again, and Zig Forums's boards will be fighting it out on the pitch to claim divegrass supremacy. As a board that has participated in the Cup at one point or another in its history, you are invited to the reveal stream for 2019 Summer edition of the Cup. On Saturday June 22nd, at 3 PM EDT/7 PM UTC, on cytu.be/r/8cup I'll be giving you guys an early look at the Cup's 5th edition, which will include revamped aesthetics, team stadiums and other quality of life improvements I've figured out how to do in PES 17. Hopefully this will get anons back on board with the Cup, considering it has struggled mightily since its 2nd incarnation.

So how is it going to go down? I'll be staging a couple of exhibition matches between teams using their rosters from the last Cup, and we'll shitpost our merry way through the stream. Once the stream ends, entries will be open for the Cup, and boards can start putting together/editing their rosters and kits. Entries will close in early July, the field will be determined, and the Group Draw will take place approximately a week before the Cup kicks off in August. I'm also hoping to possibly introduce managers for the Cup, although I'm still working out the details to keep this from devolving into a namefag dick measuring contest. I hope you all will tune in, and in case you aren't caught up on your board's history, I've provided some links below to get you caught up:

infinitycup.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Zig Forums

>>>/8cup/3041

Attached: CUP LOGO 2.png (700x700, 71.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infinitycup.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Zig
cytu.be/r/8cup.
cytu.be/r/8cup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

k

I remember the last time we won infcup. The hosts got mega buttmad and revisionized the result. Gotta ignore reality and conform to how you're expected to deal with the designated enemy because fuck independent thought, right?

Oh nice. Zig Forums also has a team over at 4chan in case people didn't know and they're going to play at the Zig Forumseague 4. The team could use a logo though from what I'm seeing on the page.

Attached: Screenshot (39).png (1884x898, 240.25K)

you fags were in 8cup 2 as well if you need shit

Tbh Bill Shankly should be our manager.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1182x480, 700.22K)

Is there any place where you could watch past matches?

What I want to see is a leftcom player that's just Bordiga sitting on an armchair and he's surfing on the field like /u/'s couch player.

Oh and the 4chan team has a logo now.

Attached: Screenshot (40).png (347x367 305.04 KB, 105.75K)

well comrade what do you know of Blender because I don't and even if the host did I doubt he'd do a project that elaborate for Zig Forums

I know nothing, sorry. I just watch virtual divegrass. Maybe some aesthetics people out there is one of us and could help. I'm not sure how many people involved in the 4CC are communists.

Why isn't Cockshott on the team?

bump

I wouldn't do a project that elaborate because I can't into Blender. That being said, if your team is going to be made up of only humans, all you'll really need to edit is the face files, and not the models which I understand to be more complicated.

Speaking of aesthetics, here are your kits from your appearances in the Cup. You'll need 3 in total for this time around: Home, Away, and GK.

Attached: leftyp1.png (2048x2048 81.71 KB, 68.45K)

A reminder that the preview stream for the 2019 Summer Infinity Cup is this Saturday, 3PM Eastern 7 PM UTC live on cytu.be/r/8cup. Entries will open up at the conclusion of the stream, and valid entries of a team name, logo, kits, and roster will be accepted up to July 20th.

>>>/8cup/3090

Attached: FIFA Ad.webm (1920x1080, 8.44M)

eh

2019 SUMMER INFINITY CUP PREVIEW STREAM
TODAY, STARTING AT 3PM EASTERN, 2 CENTRAL, 7 UTC
cytu.be/r/8cup

Attached: ad.png (675x675, 305.05K)

15 minutes til showtime!
cytu.be/r/8cup

losing already

fuck sake

Hey good news our team at 4chan won today's match.

bad news our team on 4chan lost today's match

A reminder, you have less than two weeks to submit your logo, 3 kits, and base roster to the 8cup thread to secure your entry into the 2019 Summer Cup.

>>>/8cup/3090

If you want to use your old roster (link above), just say so. All you'd need to do after that is submit one more kit to use on top of the two from the prior Cup.

Heads up. You guys have less than a week to submit your entry to the Cup. Again, if you'd like to use your old roster just say so, but you guys do need to make one more kit for your squad.

>>>/8cup/3090