More tankers on fire in Oman Gulf

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

Where is the thread commrades.

Oil jumps above 4% on reports of suspected tanker attacks in the Gulf of Oman.

Wil burgerstan try to escalate anything with Iran? What is gonna happen.

Attached: BOORGER.jpg (39.06 KB, 640x360)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Global_Mil_Info/status/1139169406968389632
cbsnews.com/news/oil-tanker-attack-fire-gulf-of-oman-likely-iran-us-official-says-today-2019-06-13-live-updates/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/iran/.premium-oman-attack-iran-is-the-immediate-but-unlikely-suspect-1.7368134
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-tankers-britain-idUSKCN1TE38D
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/216231382
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2018/09/china-up-to-one-million-detained/
japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/06/14/national/politics-diplomacy/tehran-visit-hurdles-remain-high-abe-bid-mediate-u-s-iran/
twitter.com/Global_Mil_Info/status/1139628607381344257
youtu.be/w-mo96i_4iI
forbes.com/sites/michaelpeck/2014/01/14/did-iranian-fighters-battle-ufos/
craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2019/06/the-gulf-of-credibility/
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/iran/iran-summons-british-envoy-over-tanker-attack-accusations-state-media-reports-1.7371312
japantoday.com/category/national/japan-demands-more-u.s.-proof-that-iran-attacked-tankers
youtube.com/watch?v=Id-bQqmqlsg
newsweek.com/iran-unlimited-increase-enrich-uranium-trump-1444219
nbcnews.com/news/world/pompeo-meet-u-s-commanders-amid-growing-crisis-iran-n1018356
jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-News/UN-officials-US-is-planning-a-tactical-assault-in-Iran-592832
twitter.com/GermanyDiplo/status/1140649305423978496
aljazeera.com/news/2019/06/system-circumvent-sanctions-iran-ready-german-fm-190610070011253.html
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48671319
dw.com/en/germany-says-there-is-strong-evidence-iran-behind-tanker-attacks/a-49248524
fdd.org/analysis/2019/06/18/burning-bridge/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation_for_Defense_of_Democracies
theiranproject.com/blog/2019/06/19/mike-pompeo-top-us-official-set-condition-that-will-trigger-military-action-against-iran/

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

I feel like the US have become extremely lazy and incompetent with their skullduggery and false flag attacks in these times. The whole first as tragedy then as a farce thing. Either that or they were sloppy before anyway just there wasn't so much alternative media

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

something tells me iran didn't shoot those ships.
op you should add a poll with those options:
Who shoot the tankers?
[x] isreal
[x] glow in the dark niggers
[x] not iran
[x] not russia

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

Considering American rhetoric towards Iran, it's possible pro-war extremists are forcing the issue on both sides towards a diplomatic crisis that neither has control over. Has anyone got a decent article to read about this?

Why bother posting at all?

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

And I just read a headline today that everyone is afraid oil would drop down to $30 a barrel even. Looks like they sorted that out.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-06-13-oil-prices-barrel---Google-Search.png (162.44 KB, 637x647)

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

yes, we know that Iran didn't put these ships on fire

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

This isn't a Hollywood movie.

Carson Martin
Carson Martin

A U.S. defense official has said it was "highly likely" #Iran caused these attacks" on Thursday. The official said any retaliation from the U.S. would depend on the evidence found linking the attacks to Iran, and on the attitudes of other Gulf countries
twitter.com/Global_Mil_Info/status/1139169406968389632

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

?

James Cruz
James Cruz

yes, the united states has never planned or carried out an operation by which they are attacked and this is used as a pretext for military escalation

do you even Tonkin bro?

do you even Northwoods bro?

Why would Assad gas his own people bro?

That little girls testimony that made us go to Iraq one time? That was an interested parties daughter bro and they gave her acting lessons bro bro bro

Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore

Most people don't realize that the US exports more oil than multiple OPEC members . American petroleum reigns supreme atm. All out war would be counterproductive, but with Venezuela out of the picture and Iran getting buttfucked by sanctions, US oil exports are looking real hot right now. Iran is pissed because of the sanction waiver expiration on oil sales. It's for the best if Iran goes hot with the Arab kingdoms because then the strait will be closed, and PRC gets fucked royally if implement price controls and stuff like that which will fuck the entire World and cause industry to come back to America in exchange for causing everyone else to go back to the dark ages. Neat thing about Trump being President and has screwed the Republicans into backing him in the Senate, as long as the Senate stops then no one can impeach so he can go hog-crazy. The Military wouldn't like it much, which is you have paramilitaries.

Jack Long
Jack Long

Wil burgerstan try to escalate anything with Iran? What is gonna happen.
The US is trying to push Europe towards supporting it but everyone is basically telling the yanks to fuck-off. They need some degree of European support because if they don't it basically means the death of atlanticism.

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

I'm surprised to see how much skepticism is in the mainstream media right now. Maybe it is just reflexive stance considering the boner the white house has for confrontation with Iran. But it's weird to see CNN write a headline like "Iran will get the blame, but the Gulf of Oman truth is likely a lot murkier"

Personally between 9/11 and everything after, I'm totally unable to believe my government on these issues. So fucking sick to death of this shit.

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

the US exports more oil than multiple OPEC members
the US is a net importer and American oil is shit tier in terms of quality

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

I think European states (especially Germany's) reaction to this has been the true sign that atlanticism is dead. Normally one of the big three (UK, France, Germany) would come-out in support of the US but all of them are seriously apprehensive. Now a part of that is that the UK is currently in the middle of a political crisis and we may have the first attempt to unilaterally dissolve parliament since James II but that's a different story: but the Frogs and Krauts resisting is pretty damn interesting.

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

All the players in this are jingoistic, old guard, war mongers aside from Trump who is just a neophyte.
Occam’s razor is pointing us toward a false flag.

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

Tbh i doubt it is an outright false flag, more likely it is some group Iran threw guns at a while ago gone rouge. Iran has recently been trying to reign in various actors, and rumours are that they provide intelligence of terror attacks in the West when groups aligned with them are gonna do something fuckign stupid against powers they don't want to fight.

Still, not a justification for war.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

Is this the effect of Trump? After bumbling Venezuela, I think it might be harder for them to manufacture consent from the MSM

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

but the Frogs and Krauts resisting is pretty damn interesting.
To be fair, Germany and especially France were at odds with the US and UK in the lead up to the Iraq War as well. It's why "freedom fries" became a thing in the US.

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

Even if that were the case, the U.S. claimed it was sophisticated enough to be state actors.
I doubt they would provide that level of weaponry and training to a couple rogue groups.

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

I doubt they would provide that level of weaponry and training to a couple rogue groups
Eh they do to Palestinian Jihad and they are just a 2007 away from turning against Iran.
But the point i am making is that I imagine Iran was linked to this, but did not authorise it.

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

meeting between Iran and Japan leaders coming up
suddenly Japanese tanker gets blown up and blamed on Iran
what a coincidence

Attached: 57891856.jpg (151.65 KB, 1000x667)

John Ward
John Ward

no more wars for Israel!

David Cooper
David Cooper

So is this going to be Iraq 2.0 or Vietnam 2.0?

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

Vietnam, but with mountains.

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

also
Vietnam: 331.210 km²
Iran: 1.648.000 km²

William Bennett
William Bennett

Vietnam.

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

Vietnam 2.0 but without a South Vietnam to do all the dirty work.

David Stewart
David Stewart

Instead, they just have insurgent groups like the MEK to aid in the dirty work.

Attached: rajavi-mccain.jpeg (100.25 KB, 1200x800)
Attached: rajavi-eu.jpeg (716.9 KB, 4256x2832)

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

Are the burgers seriously going to go to war completely alone? I can't believe they are gonna be stupid enough to do that with basically all Western nations telling them to fuck off. On the other hand, if Iran is toppled this would be a major geopolitical victory, maybe they risk killing Atlanticism for what they could gain by installing a puppet in Iran again. The Gulf of Oman is the eye of the needle for the oiltrade and Iran is basically the gateway into Eurasia, which would thwart any pipeline plans of Russian/Kuwaitia/Iranian origin and the New Silk Road project of China.

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

mfw whenever I hear possibility of WW3

Please end my suffering.

Attached: feelsgoodman.jpg (9.3 KB, 222x227)

Camden Cook
Camden Cook

Also doesn't have Russia a pact of military aid with Iran? Jesus Christ…

Attached: 6aca0c25625feb6076fe8f83b277f50816fb401e657bd0967ab579a95704627a.png (206.01 KB, 361x361)

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

There's no way the yanks are actually gonna go to war with Iran, right? They're just gonna slap them with a bunch of sanctions, r-right comrades?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (581.44 KB, 600x766)

Isaac King
Isaac King

The US has Israel & the Saudi bloc supporting them, but yeah most of NATO won't.

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

It's worth noting just how much of the War wasn't done by US personnel.
I suspect that a few others from non-NATO countries might pitch in a nominal amount but it really does seem like they're gonna be alone.

Attached: vietnam-war-strength.png (35.15 KB, 1920x1080)

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

could this be it? The last imperialist breath of the US? You know, going out with a bang all that. Would they actually go to war with Iran, and if yes, what's the possibility of them coming out on top in any way?

Attached: ee1ed43ac570002d18a444d77aa05566214766d28e2c825753399eaf32d8cfaf.jpg (144.09 KB, 714x623)

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

Here, I upgraded your screenshot.

Attached: c517d8520596f5fca65a55472820dd3f7127178d734d34b6eb6777d1da694f1e.png (44.91 KB, 1920x1080)

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

It will be the American Suez.

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

10/10

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

I can't imagine they'd be stupid enough to outright invade. They'll probably just try to color revolution it and back groups like the MEK or Sunni jihadists in Balochistan or something.

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

Or there's always the nuclear option.

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

Iran will win the war against America

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

Nuclear isn't an option, the fallout would destroy the gulf monarchies and the world economy depends on their oil even if Ameica itself is oil independent

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

nuclear was never an option. A nuclear bomb's effetcs couldn't possibly be entirely contained within Iran it would either fuck up the gulf states, the caucasus or central asia, and there's no way the US is talking their way out of that.

John Walker
John Walker

Sunni jihadists in Balochistan or something
balochistan has a population around like 2 million, I doubt that would lead anywhere.

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

Chechnya has fewer people tbh.

James Cruz
James Cruz

Possibly, though Ansar al-Furqan was ready to start shit during the protests last year. And I'm sure whatever Sunni groups do arise within Iran, however small, would attract plenty of Salafists from around the world who have been primed by the Saudis and Qatar over the years to eagerly destroy the Shia apostates of Iran.

Chase King
Chase King

Either the burgers relent on their ridiculous claims or Iran will buckle under the sanctions and military threats. However, the US' demands are entirely unrealistic and Iran has put a lot of prestige into rejecting them. Relenting would be very painful for the Iranian leadership and hardliners especially, so I don't really see this happening, especially since the US is basically demanding they just hand over all their leverage or else.
On the other hand, I don't see the US relenting either, as that would signal to all the other regional upstarts (and other great powers), that the era of US hegemony is over, meaning the US will just have greater difficulties pursuing its foreign interests going forward. They need to 'win' this standoff.

Add to that that Iran is a highly strategically important country in a highly strategically important region, and that tensions are currently sky high with a lot of unknown factors and actors in play, and you have a recipe for disaster.

This might be it, comrades.

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

Nothing less than WW3 will end the US empire. Unless China goes capitalist there is no way that western capital will allow them to pose a serious threat without a fight.

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

Unless China goes capitalist there is no way that western capital will allow them to pose a serious threat without a fight.
Lamo

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

it's possible pro-war extremists are forcing the issue on both sides towards a diplomatic crisis that neither has control over

No "rouge" Iranian commander is going to be sniping at tankers in the gulf of Oman for some internal reasons. The American military leadership is aware that an open confrontation with Iran would end in disaster, see the Millenium challenge 2002.

I have a hard time seeing who is doing this shit. Could be American spooks or some crafty people making lots of money on oil speculation and/or a higher oil price

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

They were give no choice but to accept help from the Iranians
still in Iranian hands

The fact that they are this hostile towards Iran HELPING people off of this tanker tells you all you need to know about what America's intentions are.

From CBS: cbsnews.com/news/oil-tanker-attack-fire-gulf-of-oman-likely-iran-us-official-says-today-2019-06-13-live-updates/

Attached: 20190613-163635.jpg (213.73 KB, 1076x807)

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

I´d maybe say its a reminder from Iran that it is they who control the strait of Hormuz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

I'm theory is that this stuff will be thrown out at the beginning, but we'll see less as we move closer.

People on the other hand seem to be vehemently against this war though. Even basic liberals seem to think this would be a disaster. I really feel like a lot of that is based on the fact that it's Trump in charge, because they literally did not give a fuck about Obama.

It's going to take more than a couple oil tankers being blown up to push this thing through…

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/iran/.premium-oman-attack-iran-is-the-immediate-but-unlikely-suspect-1.7368134
U.S. officials rushed to point to Tehran, but somehow the world's leading intelligence services failed to discover who is actually behind the strike.
Fucking lol.

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

UK blames Iran for oil tanker attacks

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-tankers-britain-idUSKCN1TE38D

The British government agrees with the United States that Iran was behind the suspected attacks on two oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman, a BBC reporter wrote on Twitter.

“We strongly agree with the US assessment,” the reporter tweeted, quoting a UK Foreign Office source.

The Foreign Office had no immediate comment.

Attached: 654ca6fe-1204-429b-acb9-b64ff60f34ef-trans-NvBQzQNjv4Bqn-fQrCOxBpu01mvafgwdV7Cz4ixWDRkJxojWQXBeO9I.jpg (157.99 KB, 1336x835)

Julian Green
Julian Green

When was the last time Britain didnt act as the running dog of the United states? Like the Suez crisis or something?

Not really indicative of what the truth is really. The Brits were the ones who brought in the intel about WMDs in Iraq that looked exactly like those from Michael bay´s the rock

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

They are saying it was a mine and that they have footage of an Iranian boat trying to remove an unexploded one

Liam Edwards
Liam Edwards

Considering how badly the Iranian military dealt with Iraq in Iranian-Iraqi war Its going to be Iraq all over again.

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

That was 40 years ago, just after a revolution: Iran is far more powerful now.

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

When was the last time Britain didnt act as the running dog of the United states? Like the Suez crisis or something?
Syria, 2013: only because Ed Miliband whipped against the war, and the lib dems & tory pacifists stabbed Cameron in the back (also Libya spooked a lot of people).

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

Nick Griffen played a part in it.

Ayden Moore
Ayden Moore

Fucking what? The BNP was beyond dead by 2013.

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

He did a "Fact Finding Mission"

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

ba

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

He must have struggled with that one

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

Good for him? Changed fuck-all.

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

If there's no rogue element, who blew a hole in the Tankers?

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

Serious question: what do we do when WW3 breaks out?

Attached: worried-wojak.jpg (43.85 KB, 569x506)

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

The Sauds are a good possibility: threatening gulf oil in-order to help themselves.

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

Attached: 1560423932775.jpg (165.18 KB, 1080x608)

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

What our ancestors and forbears did 100 years ago: resist this war of imperialism.

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

Just like how Iraq was supposed to be more powerful too compared to when US invaded right?

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

Iran's domestic fleet is about the same size of the whole US'. The IRGC have insurgents under their win in almost every neighbouring state. Iran has 100m people spread-out in an are larger than the UK, France, and Germany combined. Fuck the US ran a wargame against Iran and FUCKING LOST.
If you are just gonna say "BUT MUH IRAK" you need to read some fucking literature.

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

Daily reminder that Trump being president is the only reason the msm is 3ven remotely critical of this. I'm not saying accelerationism works but the level of criticism lobbed at Saudi Arabia and even Israel to a lesser extent during trumps first term by the msm has been interesting and if he were to go to war with Iran I think the antiwar sentiment would be 10x what it was under Bush because liberals did not give a single fuck about Obama doing this same shit in Syria and Libya

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

The threat of insurgency failed to prevent an invasion nearly twenty years ago.

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/216231382
From the majority of responses to this thread it seems that 4 /pol/ is in favor of war with Iran
How things change lmao

Carter White
Carter White

That's not the point, Iran could realistically stop an invasion by conventional (well more hybrid), means. Iran's navy is about the same size of the US but it can afford to put it all in the Persian gulf. The idea is that a conventional war with Iran would be a legit war: consider it like the Winter War or first Chechen war. Sure Iran may lose in the end, but the US will not come away without a scar (unlike the initial phases of Iraq & Afghanistan).

I am not saying the US won't, quite the opposite. I am just saying they will get fucked.

Also another thing: this will be the first major war Israel has fought against an opponent that doesn't border them. They've performed raids, but never properly gone to war. No idea how this will work for them.

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

just dont fuckin jinx it user

Aaron Barnes
Aaron Barnes

Iran could launch missiles at all the desalinization plants in the region and thereby end the existence of Saudi Arabia. The army would be spending all their time managing the flow of refugees lest another ISIS come about. Even so, more are going to show up in Europe, which may be enough to finally force them to stand up to America. I don't think the jews in Tel Aviv realize what they are advocating for here.

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
Can only imagine the humanitarian crisis will be met with even more regressive civil administration policies.

Honestly just sounds like a case in which coalition air-superiority will be used to isolate and contain conventional ground forces.

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

I know I said I was a tankie, but this is ridiculous!

Attached: 967d2d8ada6336a5d6e9977a56f3ce5f.png (260.76 KB, 870x541)

Bentley James
Bentley James

A war with Iran is irrational, while the US has enough firepower to obliterate Iran, it's doubtful the empire can stomach the cost, Iran is a huge fortress, it's borders are mountains, virtually uncross-able salt-flats that will eat any heavy vehicle, swamps, and ocean. It has a large amount of rockets that will probably be capable of biting a significant chunk out of US naval forces, sending sailors into a watery grave, as well as knocking out surrounding US bases, Saudi-oil production is also vulnerable,. Overcoming Iran's air-defences will not be possible without Sacrificing Air-force pilots. Political costs of body-bags from the front is high, additionally grinding wars make you look week, the dominance posture only works if you can win wars without taking much of a hit from it. Plus there is the possibility that secondary powers might support Iran because they pursue a proxy war attrition strategy against the US, basically propping up Iran's war capabilities to increase the US costs. There are no Allies in Europe for this particular war.

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

Are you a real person writing this?

There have been so many posts these past few days that read like a bot has aggregated the semantic structure of the arguments in a thread and spat back out a reasonable interpretation.

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

Samson_Option
starting a ethno-war with 200 million Arabs…

Ian Brooks
Ian Brooks

Yes I'm a real person, in the sense of meat-bag, you can still consider me to be imaginary if you feel like doing enough philosophical gymnastics.

a bot has aggregated the semantic structure of the arguments…
this doesn't makes sense, what you wanted to ask was whether a somebody trained a text bot. Well there might be bots around here, but I'm not one of them, and the bots around here probably aren't the kind that can be trained, because there is not enough training material around here. Reddit might have some bots with regard to Iran war, but those likely are shilling for a war rather than against one.

and spat back out a reasonable interpretation.
with digital saliva, mmm yummy

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

Sit back, relax, and sigh in relief over the fact that it will finally be over soon.

Attached: 1451674334798.png (33.6 KB, 350x420)

Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Strap up and wait!

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

IMHO the MSM are reluctant to cheerlead war on Iran because Obama gave them a stamp of approval with the Iran deal. Notice how the MSM cheered Trump bombing Assad (which Obama came close to doing) and condemned him for opening dialogue with North Korea (which Obama put sanctions on). The situation in 2011 Libya or 2013 Syria was just as murky as the Persian Gulf in 2019 but no-one in the MSM questioned Obama's policies at those times.

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

No, they cannot obliterate Iran. Just like they couldn't obliterate Vietnam even though they bombed it more than all of the allies together bombed Japan or Germany during WW2.

Bombing shit will mean nothing, it even meant nothing in Iraq where they only really held Baghdad even though Iraq is tiny compared to Iran and just a flat desert.

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

Attached: 635685197012330430-EPA-FILE-AFGHANISTAN-USA-PREDATOR-DRONE-70909146.JPG (44.48 KB, 1080x717)

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

God dronefags have such a shit understanding of how war works.

Connor Phillips
Connor Phillips

I'm a drone operator currently based in the Middle East. Reckon I know more what I'm talking about than some airchair general bub.

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

Do you have over 300 confirmed kills too?

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

301 when I found out where your parents live.

David Green
David Green

You're a big guy.

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

Yes. These shitty drones will take over Iran and kill 20+ million Iranian citizens and also take control of the gigantic mountain regions

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

Attached: Christianandapollyon.jpg (165.14 KB, 610x600)

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

If the USA goes to war with Iran, you will see sabotage attacks on arms factories in continental USA. They will resort to these tactics because they are easy and effective.

I'm a drone operator
Just as you kill your "enemies" at any time, even if they are on a break, you will be killed by Iranian soldiers when you don't expect it. If you fly your drones from continental USA, they will break into your house and kill you in your sleep. There is nothing in the Geneva conventions prohibiting this.

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

No, they cannot obliterate Iran. Just like they couldn't obliterate Vietnam even though they bombed it more than all of the allies together bombed Japan or Germany during WW2.
Well this is a misunderstanding, but on purely technical level that ignores everything but military equipment, the US has a few thousand nuclear warheads it could use to pretty much send it back to the stone age. Granted the ramifications of this will pretty much end the USA, because the rest of the world would temporarily drop all their infighting to move to carve the US into little pieces after having calculated the risk involved with such nuclear spasms.
Just like they couldn't obliterate Vietnam even though they bombed it more than all of the allies together bombed Japan or Germany during WW2. Bombing shit will mean nothing, it even meant nothing in Iraq where they only really held Baghdad even though Iraq is tiny compared to Iran and just a flat desert.
Yes pretty much, Iran will not fall from an attack with conventional weapons, and a bombed out infrastructure would probably mean a building boom with Chinese characteristics.

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

Why is Japan not playing their part?

Attached: notsofast.png (414.17 KB, 682x992)

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

Since 2004, Japan has been working on developing Iran's largest on-shore oil field, located at Azadegan.
As of 2010, Japan cooperates with Iran on several major projects; the annual trade volume of the two states exceeds $11 billion

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

israel and glow in the dark

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

Based Nips.

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

If drones are so effective why didn't they work in controlling Afghanistan or Iraq. The US is trying to sign a peace treaty with the Taliban, one that mostly favors the Taliban.

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

Just as you kill your "enemies" at any time, even if they are on a break, you will be killed by Iranian soldiers when you don't expect it. If you fly your drones from continental USA, they will break into your house and kill you in your sleep. There is nothing in the Geneva conventions prohibiting this.
Not coming at you, but how much capacity does Iran have to realistically do this? Certainly no other country the US has invaded has retaliated like this.

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

Not that guy, but drones are infinitely better than manned aircraft, the reason America can't handle Iraq and Afghanistan ISIS because counterinsurgency in general isn't very effective.

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

because counterinsurgency in general isn't very effective.
How true is this in the 21st century?

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

Bruh it's more true in the 21st century than in the 20th. The most effective forces against insurgents aren't conventional armies, they're other militias.

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

That's a counterinsurgency strategy then? America continues to resource the SDF in order to control non-state actor growth in the Middle East.

And then there's the Chinese policy of mass-detention.
amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2018/09/china-up-to-one-million-detained/

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

Torpedo a Japanese tanker while Japan's PM is visiting your country.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/06/14/national/politics-diplomacy/tehran-visit-hurdles-remain-high-abe-bid-mediate-u-s-iran/

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

Americans are now claiming the Iranians have shot at multiple mutt drones over the last 48 hours including downing at least 1
twitter.com/Global_Mil_Info/status/1139628607381344257

Also
that footage from the Houthis bombing the fuck out the Saudi airport

Leo Edwards
Leo Edwards

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.5 MB, 1200x837)

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

wow the Japs are actually not siding with the US?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (667.75 KB, 1280x720)

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

Attached: hirohito-medium.jpg (76.25 KB, 360x450)

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

see
also the Japs under Abe have been perusing nationalist ethnostate shit for a little while, probably looking to try to establish themselves as somewhat of an independent player in Asia.

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

Flying object
It was a drone sent by the U.S. to false flag
I'm calling it

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

You are wrong

Our time is now

Attached: 96804fc689123158f727c72fe101de28517f54e1411ffb72c0069445e450cdc4.jpg (79.38 KB, 1052x650)

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

what if iran knows that america is such an uncredible actor that they pulled some bullshit, knowing that no one would believe the US and they would be able to get off scott free

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

Be Iran
Know all enemies eyes are watching you like a hawk
Think of some hair-brained double bluff scheme to attack two oil tankers because…
????
Destroy Israel

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

Lol, I bet that greedy Jap's cut-rate maritime insurance policy doesn't cover limpet mine attacks, only aerial collisions. That's why he's so adamant about contradicting the video footage

Gavin James
Gavin James

An “Iran War” would be more then just America vs. Iran. All the gulf states would be on the American side as well as Afghanistan and Israel. And Iraq, Syria would be on Iran’s side. Plus this war would also merge with the Yemanease civil war as well. This wouldn’t be like Iraq or Vietnam, but more like the Congo Wars.

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

kek, the Gulf states can't even put a dent against the Houthis depsite owning billions in military hardware and them using Soviet-era weapons. I think their contribution would be neglible outside serving as a base of opertions.

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

They have lot’s of money.

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

They're allies in the fort against Iran like Brazil was in WWII

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

I'm just going to assume its a Mossad flase flag operation.

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

This whole incident is just pathetic, it's a false-flag operation so poorly done even porky media can't get away with expressing anything except skepticism.

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

youtu.be/w-mo96i_4iI

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

The Iranian Air Force has complained for years about drones spying on their nuclear projects. These drones are not conventional aircraft since they have much greater capabilites:
According to Iranian sources, the CIA’s intelligence drones displayed astonishing flight characteristics, including an ability to fly outside the atmosphere, attain a maximum cruise speed of Mach 10, and a minimum speed of zero, with the ability to hover over the target. Finally, these drones used powerful ECM that could jam enemy radars using very high levels of magnetic energy, disrupting navigation systems.
forbes.com/sites/michaelpeck/2014/01/14/did-iranian-fighters-battle-ufos/

In 2012 an Iranian F-14 was shot down by one of these drones.

Given that no one is claiming responsibility for this attack, maybe it's the same people (beings?) that have been flying drones over Iran's nuclear projects.

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

On the one hand that incident is just like the 1976 Tehran encounter which occurred at a joint US-Iran airbase, not mention UFO encounters that the US has and continues to have with UFOs.

On the other hand, the behavior of the those particular objects Iran describes sound a lot like a more down-to-earth human jet that uses unconventional electrohydrodynamic and/or magnetohydrodynamic plasma technology that has been extensively researched by US, and Russian, military since the 1950s. Specifically, the speed and mention of an afterburner that produced turbulence.

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

When even your closet allies calling your bullshit
Trump is really fucking up the American empire

Benjamin Long
Benjamin Long

It's always been sloppy. People did notice for some stuff like JFK's assassination.

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

Meanwhile liberals are crying about concentration camps as if deportation was invented by Trump.

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

I don't see a single post in that whole thread that would give me that impression you lying cunt

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

Attached: IMG-20190615-073346.jpg (135.59 KB, 1242x826)

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

The Saudis will use their money and oil exports to economically harm countries that might want to sell Iran weapons. China imports Saudi oil. In addition the Saudis can use their money to help the Americans carry the cost of war and pay for mercenaries. Also In a worse case scenario for the American Alliance the war will be fought on Said soil.

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

Saudis also fund a lot of islamic propaganda that is very centralized to their ideological and conservative vision. It is radicalizing overseas Muslims like in Indonesia where it is corroding civil nationalism there, whereby the islamic candidate is denouncing election polling in court.

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

China imports saudi oil. But also Iranian oil, Venezuelan oil, Russian oil. Your point being?

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

New Ben Garrison coming through.

Are the burgers seriously going to go to war completely alone?

Who needs euroos and peans when you joos and saudians?

Attached: D9Cz51JVAAA2Tn7.jpg (551.25 KB, 1800x1248)

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

are rightists really that fucking dumb that the right-wing cartoonist have to draw the most obvious, on the nose shit ever?

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

You know whats interesting is I follow a bunch right adjacent shit on fb just keep tabs, like military and police groups and certain meme pages and so on, very few of them from what I can see actually support any kind of intervention or even entertain the idea. Most hint at the possibility and even probability of foul play.

As already mentioned by others in this thread, Venezuela did not rouse much public support for intervention, while a significant chunk thought Maduro was muh ebil dictator, pretty much nobody was calling for intervention outside of the political sphere.

Have we finally reached the point of media saturation AND American Imperial decline where people in general are just no longer buying it?

The generation coming of age right now, lets say anyone 20-35, grew up with a series of shambolic wars in the aftermath of 9/11, which were in the end destroyed by the media as the obvious failures became apparent. This is also the period in which alternative media has probably blossomed most in world history. In the last 50 years it has become possible to see all the horrors of war at the touch of a button. This has only really solidified recently, when everyone has a phone and all this information is carried around with you everywhere you go. This current generation is the first to have this from basically birth, as soon as they become even moderately independent and conscious. Now most media you are presented with does not keep you as a capitve audience in the same way, there are comments under the articles, if somebody wants to make a reply, another journalist for example, no longer do they have to wait until the next edition or printing and decreasingly they have to go through an editor, they can just tweet it and so on.

I'm kinda rambling now but TLDR the american empire is in decline and its lies are wearing thin.

In 50 years time, at what point will the history books all say that we had entered the age of China?

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

Have we finally reached the point of media saturation AND American Imperial decline where people in general are just no longer buying it?

There were huge protests against Iraq. If Trump had a 9-11 instead of some foreigner's oil shipment, shit would be different. I am surprised how staunchly in support of false flag theories and not believing the government line the main subs on reddit were. They usually eat up shit like venezuelan dictators, ASSads gas, hong kong and weeggers like pigs at a trough.

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

instead of some foreigner's oil shipment,
Matter of fact no oil was even lost to my knowledge. So some foreigner's ship suffers minor hole damage anywhere in the world and Americans are supposed to jump up and volunteer to get there legs blown off? Even if you beloeve it exactly as presented by the government it's just far too gay to even.

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

hole
*Hull

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

Craig Murray, former diplomat of Britain: "I really cannot begin to fathom how stupid you would have to be to believe that Iran would attack a Japanese oil tanker at the very moment that the Japanese Prime Minister was sitting down to friendly, US-disapproved talks in Tehran on economic cooperation that can help Iran survive the effects of US economic sanctions."
craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2019/06/the-gulf-of-credibility/

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

Ngl Craig Murray is a well known nutjob, beware.

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

if you have ever seen righty "humorists" as they call themselves, you will always see them try to make a joke and then get really mad about the content of the stuff they are joking about, then they go on a weird ass rant and forget to tell a joke. So the extent of their humor is either stuff so short their attention span doesn't lose the thread or a shambolic rant that goes on for like 20 minutes.

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

Proofs?

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

You want proof that people think Murray is a nutjob?

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

No, for being one.

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

TBH this is on par with Assad gassing his people right when winning so that nations would attack him.

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/iran/iran-summons-british-envoy-over-tanker-attack-accusations-state-media-reports-1.7371312
British ambassador in Iran summoned

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

There was no solid proof for any of those chemical attacks.

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

He doesn't think that…

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

starting a war that would kill hundred's of thousands up to tens of millions of people is a game.

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

fuck off

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

here are so many insane things about this image I don't know where to start:
- As usual, everything and everyone is a false flag (except for Benghazi, nevar 4get). I know AJ was big on it, but did Ben ever push "[mass shooting of the month] was a false flag to steal our guns!"?
- I see the Ayatollah has transcended mortal flesh to become an Atomic Ifrit, projecting his looming presence to intimidate the rest of the Persian states to kneel before his terrible nuclear glory.
- Why is the middle head of this giant film legend Wilford Brimley with a bad dye-job? I get it's supposed to be Bolton, but the likeness is way off.
- God, Ben can't resist giving Trump bulging pecs and triceps even in bird form (but still gave him small hands in the same).
- Speaking of Trump the Eagle; is that facial expression supposed to be frustration, or IBS?
Overall 9/10, at least he put the Star of David on the giant to save /pol/ some editing.

Lincoln Evans
Lincoln Evans

You forgot to mention the glove looks like a black guyvwith a hairy forearm because he doesn't know how to do hatching or cloth folds( not to mention the p3rspective is just disturbing).

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

How does Saudi Arabia stack up against Iran in terms of military might?

Attached: Screenshot-20190615-203509-Chrome.jpg (481.01 KB, 1080x1680)

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

With all the weaponry they have from the Swiss and the backing of the US, Iran probably won't stand a chance against them.

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

Lol Saudis are getting invaded by the fucking Houthis, the royal family had to kneecap the military to prevent their inevitable removal in a coup

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

money buys quality

Attached: 1361610713746.jpg (789.54 KB, 5000x4242)

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

More uninformed here than the reddit threads on this topic. Saudis are world reknowned for their military ineptitude.

Just look at your own statement. Just because some rich playboy douche bag buys a McClaren doesn't mean he can beat the guy in the home tuned honda civic.

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

The Saudis won’t fight the war themselves, they’ll just pay for some Burger mercenaries to do it for them.

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

There aren't enough mercenaries to pull that off.

Gabriel Nguyen
Gabriel Nguyen

Isn't a sizeable portion of actual US military ops carried out by mercs now?

Nathan Price
Nathan Price

Isn't a sizeable portion of actual US military ops carried out by mercs now?

Depends what your definition of sizeable is. And lol no thet y aren't going to take Iran.

They only do specalized stuff. They aren't going to do artillery, air, armor, air defence, naval etc.

The USA could pull a syria with air without major troop deployments. Then they'd need to make another ISIS willing to take on Iran who are already ruling by sharia law. How many years later and the usa/israel/saudis still couldn't take down Assad?

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

They can't even beat the Houthis who have in fact occupied some border regions inside Saudi territory. What makes you think they can beat Iran?
Iran greatly outnumbers them by both population and active military personnel and 37 percent of Saudi population are expatriates. Also the Shia population in Qatif and Al Ahsa will undoubtedly welcome Iran as liberators.

Attached: yemeni-missiles.mp4 (5 MB, 640x480)
Attached: TOCHKA.mp4 (5.87 MB, 640x350)
Attached: 53333200-121784015562107-8799362359903649792-n.jpg (79.19 KB, 960x528)
Attached: 27971574-10159910019825697-7564556874484857739-n.jpg (87.33 KB, 640x960)
Attached: 31948759-367008687134554-5628160848741531648-o.png.jpg (102.37 KB, 1280x761)

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

The US going to war with Iran would directly contradict the interests of the EU. The only question is if the US thinks its ready for another trade war as a supplement to the hot one. With another recession on the way soon the American government is setting itself up for one hell of a storm.

Robert Walker
Robert Walker

Remember, Japan made a free trade agreement with EU.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Germany and Japan vs US

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

japantoday.com/category/national/japan-demands-more-u.s.-proof-that-iran-attacked-tankers
Japan demands more proof from U.S. that Iran attacked tankers
"Even if it's the United States that makes the assertion, we cannot simply say we believe it," he said.
<If having expertise sophisticated enough to conduct the attack could be a reason to conclude that the attacker was Iran, "That would apply to the United States and Israel as well,"

BASED JAPANESE

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

Attached: Ginga-Eiyuu-Densetsu-006.mp4-snapshot-16.16-[2017.04.19-14.16.19].jpg (98.06 KB, 960x720)

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

Anyone seen this grain ass video yet?
Is this really what we're going to war over?
I can't even tell what they are doing.
youtube.com/watch?v=Id-bQqmqlsg

David Reed
David Reed

All that MIC spending, and they can't get a higher DPI camera.

Attached: 2fcdead03886090bfd5d235e4f76c3932b27380abb3e8751116771f40d52ab0d.jpg (7.21 KB, 272x185)

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

Guys, I found a picture of them preparing for guerrilla warfare!

Attached: This-Just-In-BigFoot-is-Blurry.jpg (331.77 KB, 2000x1000)

Jace Price
Jace Price

I also think it's real convenient that it's footage of them removing a limpet mine instead of putting one there.

James Jackson
James Jackson

This is the Rainbow Warrior all over again.

That's what I was thinking too. That is literally zero evidence that they put the limpet mine there.

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

they still haven't released more than 5 frames of video from the Pentagon 9/11 attack
release this video immediately

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

Europe and animeland vs burgerstan
Not the worst timeline after all

Attached: 1981-japan-eh-jpg[1].jpg (54.91 KB, 940x470)

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

Japs are absolutely livid about this, holy shit.

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

When the Japs are telling the yanks no, you know the American Empire is dead.

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

Video of them "removing a mine from a tanker" using their hands above water
Hey guys lets place a mine 3 meters above the waterline that is sure to make this massive shit sink
Anyone who falls for this is retarded. A ship with a hole in it above water is just a ship with an extra window.

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

newsweek.com/iran-unlimited-increase-enrich-uranium-trump-1444219

Iran to Announce 'Unlimited Increase' In Uranium Enrichment as Tensions Flare with Trump Administration
Israeli first strike team go go go

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

Tbh Bibi doesn't have the balls for a unilateral airstrike.

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

How come?

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

He'll further intensify the siege of Gaza, commit a second nakba and annex the west bank though

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

Bibi, while not a Dove, doesn't take any real action against Israel's "enemies": they allow him to retain power as the bigman that must protect Israel from these bad men. It is in his interest for Iran to actually get nukes, since he can use it as a stick to beat everyone else into submission and finally coranate himself as eternal Premier. As such, he will never do anything to actually stop Iran, just use them as a tool to maintain control. Ironically, the Israeli liberals are far more likely to start a war than him.
West Bank annexation was always hot air to please the religious-right, and Bibi loves that Hamas is running Gaza: it stifles solidarity between Gaza and the West bank. He likes it so much, that he just let Qatar shovel funds to them.

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

bruh

Attached: ohgodohfucc.JPG (92.8 KB, 964x702)

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

nbcnews.com/news/world/pompeo-meet-u-s-commanders-amid-growing-crisis-iran-n1018356
A U.S. defense official, who was not authorized to speak on the record, told NBC News that Pompeo's visit to Central Command was previously scheduled and not arranged as a result of the attacks last week on the two tankers.

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

Israeli media is claiming that the US is going to carry out "tactical strikes" on Iranian "nuclear sites"

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

Source?

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

Source?

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

J Post broke the story
apparently Americans are trying to get UN approval

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-News/UN-officials-US-is-planning-a-tactical-assault-in-Iran-592832
FUCKING HELL

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

"The bombing will be massive but will be limited to a specific target," said a Western diplomat.

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

Inb4 59 missiles.

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

seems like a psyop to make people freak out.

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

twitter.com/GermanyDiplo/status/1140649305423978496
"Foreign Minister @HeikoMaas: We will not accept less for less regarding the #JCPOA. We stick with the agreement and except the same from #Iran."

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

"Foreign Minister @HeikoMaas: We'll bend to the US and do what they want us to, but Iran better stick to that deal even though none of the other signing powers are willing to oppose US demands

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

Considering Germany is actively trying to circumvent US sanctions, erhm no?

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

Germany is actively trying to circumvent US sanctions,
yeah right, fuck off shill

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

aljazeera.com/news/2019/06/system-circumvent-sanctions-iran-ready-german-fm-190610070011253.html
Not the brightest bulb on the stage, are ya?

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

lolwat
10th of June
Iran committed to enrichment at a later date though.

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

Germany is bullshitting.

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

Holy fucking shit, just watching the burger citizens start to salivate at the idea of a war and how “easy” it will be to win, how America has a justification if Iran responds to us bombing Iranian airfields (?)

I fucking hate the citizens of this country so fucking much and at this point hope they reinstitute the draft so these fuckers finally remember that war is hell

Fucking burgerstans

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

how dare you violate the agreement we withdrew from?

Attached: D9Rfew0WsAICOL6.jpg (152.18 KB, 803x1200)
Attached: D9St-w8XsAAvoW8.jpg (99.79 KB, 749x989)

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48671319

Attached: Capture.JPG (27.52 KB, 117x140)

Luke James
Luke James

We will see their faces when row after row of graveyards starts getting filled with their children, husbands, and fathers.

William Watson
William Watson

Please, I implore all of you. Push for war with Iran. I'm going to need you to lie. to say things that you know are wrong. but please, I beg you from the bottom of my heart, help push the US into war. there only need be one final push. we are so close. we MUST drive the US to war with China Russia and Iran. even in limited scope. with reticence, know this is the right thing.
alt version

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

It must happen. we have pulled so close to souring our appetite. now we just need one final push. just a small attack. anything that can be concreted as a pretext for engagement. I ask you from the bottom of my heart to lie, to do things that will go against your nature. it will feel wrong, but know that it is necessary. we must all of us drive America into war with Iran Russia and China. I forget who said it, "war is but the unfolding of miscalculations." US Military strategists have pushed AGAINST a war, that's why you should be pushing for it. I'm sorry for my discombobulated format and idea stream.

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

Socialists ever pushing for war

No comrade

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

No way mate, not gonna let my countrymen die for another fucking yank war.

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

there is no alliance between iran and those two other capitalist countries

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

This tbh, it plays into the "RUSSIAN-CHINESE AXIS!" geopolitical meme.

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

Seriously, imagine thinking Russia and China will wage war on America for Iran’s behalf

They won’t war with America until the great beast drops the pretenses and directly attacks

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

Very weird to be agreeing with a Dengist but this.

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

How the Pentagon gonna use this as pretext for war and still deny that ayys exist?

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

Looks like Germany’s finally fallen in line

dw.com/en/germany-says-there-is-strong-evidence-iran-behind-tanker-attacks/a-49248524

Fuck the West

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

nobody that fucking lived a hundred years ago was your """ancestor""" they're literally just your fucking relatives

would you call your grandfather's father a fucking ancestor of anybody?

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

fake news. by definition, your parents are your ancestors because you descend from them via biological inheritance. not everyone who's born has their grandparents or great-grandparents still alive. relative is a more general term which can include cousins whom you obviously don't descend from.

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

yes your parents technically are your fucking ancestors and on the same fucking level what you had for dinner last night is technically sustinance but are you going to actually say that

on what level of faggot do you have to be on to think of your dad and think "Ah yes. Father. My genetic ancestor, and Forebear. "

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

I'm trying to hurry up and finish my degree so I can escape this place. If it weren't for the few family members I still talk to, burgerland would be hell.

Parker James
Parker James

fdd.org/analysis/2019/06/18/burning-bridge/
Perspective on Iran's latest actions from a NeoCon think tank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation_for_Defense_of_Democracies
Its political leanings have been described variously as nonpartisan, hawkish and neoconservative. FDD holds events throughout the year, including its annual Washington Forum, briefings on Capitol Hill, expert roundtables for public officials, diplomats, and military officers, book releases, and panel discussions and debates within the policy community.

Also the US hasn't done anything retarded again yet it used to be daily wtf

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

theiranproject.com/blog/2019/06/19/mike-pompeo-top-us-official-set-condition-that-will-trigger-military-action-against-iran/
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, one of the architects of Washington’s hard-line policy on Iran, has relayed a message to Tehran that the death of a single US service member would trigger a military response, the Washington Post reports.

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

Can you imagine the shitstorm if Iran flew one of their drones anywhere near US airspace?

Attached: iranshootsdownusdrone.png (185.78 KB, 628x502)

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

I think you're the same tankie user from the first tanker thread, and you seem pretty knowledgeable about this so I'm curious: what do you make of the latest developments, i.e. Trump "backing down"?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit