Do you people deadass think the feds post on this board or even fucking know about it...

do you people deadass think the feds post on this board or even fucking know about it? anytime someone suggests you to get up from your ass and do something it's the feds. why are you people so stupid Jesus Christ.

Attached: rojava.jpg (781x439, 122.99K)

I can't remember the last time anyone called for violence on this board except for obvious feds or Zig Forums falseflaggers.
Our contribution to the revolution is our support and debate. If you want violence, tell people you can trust. It's likely that feds watch every big board on Zig Forums.

there's a big difference between
and

I mean yeah probably. The feds outed themselves as posting on Zig Forums in an affidavit because they included screenshots with the (you) response. Funny enough they were trying to steer the white supremacists over there into blaming Russia for problems.

Nice try, FBI.

AMA

Attached: leftypol is a big guy.jpg (1280x720, 51.88K)

No, I dont. I for one know that the feds are pre-occupied by offering gifts to the phallus to express their undying love for it. They also regularly stockpile a sizable collection of cuckold erotica which saturates their storage devices and its still not enough to satiate their cravings. Particular study of the African male phallus is often encouraged by their seniors whereby they write their reports detailing their encounters with it to build team chemistry.

Fuck me sideways lad… I didn't think you glownigs could be this blatant, just "bam, nah ya all stupid lol no feds here".

I need polarized sunnies for you shine cunt.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Attached: us.png (712x618, 243.36K)

We've had like three shooters in the past two months come from Zig Forums. Of course they know about this place and they are definitely here as well

Attached: fedposting.PNG (595x615, 297.45K)

Nobody calls for violence but talking about means by which the left may take violence is a thing that crops up from time to time. It's never been Zig Forums's stupid "lmao just attack this specific person's house" though.

Attached: 1546537854174.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

Nice attempt at obscurity, department of Homeland Security

I tell you if there was any poster on this board who was most likely a fed because of their weird contradictory positions that almost always happen to support US Imperialism implicitly, it would be that Sabo Cat man who has been around for a few years. That definitely fits the MO of fedposting rather than retard Zig Forums "go and kill random person X" baiting.

Also there was the whole Aiden debacle. That faggot was most likely on fed payroll in addition to being an insane mentally ill fascist.

So what if there are feds here? If anyone derails the board they get banned. What could the feds possibly do that won't get them banned?

Probably, but not to often, they probably mostly just lurk.

The FBI probably has a top notch VPN service.

HAAW WAAW

DASU, DASU, do a spinning flip

Do they post here? Unlikely, left-wing terrorism is pretty dead, userbase is too small yet informed to be potentially involved in some dumb terrorist shootings .
Do they monitor and archive posts? Definitely.

Surveillance state is unironically a paper tiger, the biggest power they have is in your head