Board Volunteer Applications

We need some extra hands on deck for the summer, I'll be adding about 4 vols though it depends on application quality. Send an e-mail to [email protected] (I recommend you make one too) with:
And post the key phrase in this thread. Don't pick something someone else might pick.

Attached: janitor.png (305x341, 261.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9nLKJK34R7A
8ch.net/qresearch/catalog.html
sys.8ch.net/mod.php?/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not sure what you guys will think of my application after all of my kvetching in the past, but hey, I may as well put it out there.

Attached: Skateboard problem.jpg (638x542, 69.7K)

Omelette du Fromage

Attached: 1546315497072.jpg (1121x1130, 194.81K)

More hotpockets and eventually fucking Alunya
24/7, sleeping is burgeois as fuck
North Pole, see above
Ban all revisionists, Maoists and NazBols.
You have nothing to lose but your hotpockets
Vegans should be genocided, if they think animals deserve as many rights as humans they maybe should be treated as such.

Attached: 1.png (623x485, 106.82K)

μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος
οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,
πολλὰς δ᾽ ἰφθίμους ψυχὰς Ἄϊδι προΐαψεν
ἡρώων, αὐτοὺς δὲ ἑλώρια τεῦχε κύνεσσιν
5οἰωνοῖσί τε πᾶσι,

Hurr durr.

Key phrase in my email is:

she harrowed her waist like a valley, saying:
Baal is dead!
What will become of the people of Dagon's son,
What of his multitudes?

Attached: Anat_(Anath).png (260x440, 59.32K)

Really happy to be on board. Just stunned by The sacraarmablueytoo of it all. This world is a dark, dark place.

wtf i was gonna pick that key phrase

Anime titties are the most revolutionary media ever.

Attached: akko communist flag.png (714x945, 423.68K)

Can we unionize?

The Ba'al cycle! Never gets old.

[email protected]

See jannies like you hang.
I moderated your mom last night.
Locked and loaded 24/7
*dangles noose*
Fuck jannies
Rise up leftists. It is time to seize this board from the board owner and his cronies. RISE UP!

Fuck Jannies

Newfag here
What's a jannie?

Just to fill you in user, there's a bit of a minor campaign, formented by a couple of YouTube pundits , in fact whose main complaint in life seems to be the existence of moderators on anonymous imageboards.
A janitor. Similar to a moderator, in that it's a generally behind the scenes, and looked down upon, occupation.

Guys I thought there was a back up Zig Forums in the cold outermost regions of the Internet, av. through TOR, in case this one gets shut down?
IIRC correctly the plan
it's completely unmoderated.
Am I missing something? Why don't anons who don't want moderation (at all) just go there?

MAKE LEFTYPOL FUN AGAIN
alot
europe
MAKE LEFTYPOL FUN AGAIN
MAKE LEFTYPOL FUN AGAIN
the board was objectively a better place with more posters and better posts before the trigger happy moderation. If these facts hurt your feelings you should neck neck neckidy neck yourself

Should I even bother applying?

Niet geschoten is altijd mis

Safeguarding against reaction is a duty, and not a pleasant one.

Amen comrade.

Attached: f36424b5d8aaad1731f4e4d3ac6f5d8dcf194bbd979bf8970f684feecd3c85fc.png (900x600, 316.06K)

jesus

Jesus Christ I’ve been here for 5 years…

Also I think stirner happened more in 2015 2016 was bookchin and then leftcom year and then the collapse began

The good leftcom years were around the same time as Stirner, so 2016ish.

probably they were all over lapping too be fair. As far as I remember it was bunker days, then ancom days, then bookchin days, then leftcom days. Stirner was originally a Lit meme we just gave it new life so i guess its been there the whole time.

God damn i miss it. I miss it so much.

You've kind of rubbed me the wrong way with some of your posts china user but I do agree with you on this one. I do miss the old days.

my aggressive and autistic behaviour is only born from the frustration at lost potential oldfag comrade

dab on 'em

dab on 'em hard

dab on 'em long and hard

I will dab on them

long, long and hard

Attached: 1562018724232.png (1024x768, 376.45K)

THE LEFTYPOL MOD IS A COCKSUCKING NIGGER!

I'm powerless, vexed, and deadly bored IRL. If I were to get this volunteer work, I would be running on pure powertrip juice.
Daily, for multiple hours at a time
Eastern (Greenwich minus five)
NKVD
"Hoes mad" – Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughashvili
Anyone on the mod team who approves of me will get full access to my twink butthole.

Get some euro mods! guess I'll apply since I've been complaining about it.
La-Ola-Welle

Trust me, I want more euro mods too.

Schild und Schwert der Partei

Attached: bunkersbunkermuseum-frauenwald-office.jpg (1170x780, 100.9K)

So when are we gonna hear you guys decision?

if its another mass ban happy jerk off ill fuckin..ill fuckin…ill fuckin continue to harrass you with posts oh ho ho ho

A faggot animal maoist once said something I didn't like on purpose and now I am going to make sure to ruin his fucking family and financial future…if not, then I'll see him tortured to death. Fuck Mao up the asshole with a hot burning piece of rebar in hell and fuck you and leftypussynigger you fucking animals all deserve to be tortured to death over and over in your own personal living hells. Death awaits you, scum.

I know what you look like and I'd love to see your tranny head caved in after your face is flayed off. PIece of fucking animal garbage.

Bored
Literally 24/7
American
CNT death squads
"Voluntary" prisons
Idk

Gulag test

Draw catgirls. Suck Gahoole's cock. Eventually turn all /t.rannypol/ into Gahoole's harem.
Cats need to sleep less than humans, so more often
Mars
Ban everyone and everything that doesn't agree 100% with me.
The two psychological tendencies that underlie modern leftism we call “feelings of inferiority” and “oversocialization.” Feelings of inferiority are characteristic of modern leftism as a whole, while oversocialization is characteristic only of a certain segment of modern leftism; but this segment is highly influential.
Gahoole's cum is pretty tasty, jum jum!

spuck.

guys, i sent a gmail to him but i'm gonna tell a little secret… i have never been a mod. if you guys would helpme on how it works (basics, how can i ban etc i know thw Zig Forums rules already) i would appreciate it.

i'm finnish and i want to help pls pick me.

lol penis in vagina :🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

youtu.be/9nLKJK34R7A

8ch.net/qresearch/catalog.html

Attached: IMG_8126.JPG (1449x1967 87.26 KB, 411.38K)

Attached: IMG_5993.GIF (800x800 79.46 KB, 131.1K)

OLD FAG DUES

Attached: IMG_5976.GIF (831x880 802.64 KB, 178.78K)

Can we unionize

Only if you pay a membership fee

You are the perfect Janitor.

all Zig Forumsyps are paper baboons

when are you going to hire european janitors?

we're getting flooded by troll threads like this
and agent provocateurs like

Volunteers check the Riot chat for the applications, review them and let me know your picks.

This wave.

Replies have been sent to those who were accepted for this wave. I honestly recommend trying again next time if you didn't make it. I don't say this as corporate speak but because we'll actually need more vols in the future.

Hey guys, am I supposed to wait for another reply now that I sent back by codename or is there a login on 8ch I don't know about? Thanks.

Attached: putin lips.png (430x430, 259.76K)

Wait some time to be sure, and then use the mod specific login : sys.8ch.net/mod.php?/

Yes, you should check the reply with your login info.

Feel free to e-mail again if you can't log-in. If you can log-in and have questions use the 8ch PM system - check the ban list for volunteer usernames and PM stalin.
If I don't respond within a couple days it might've been purged, in which case you should send it again.