Hey guys, what's the cost of living in Argentina...

Hey guys, what's the cost of living in Argentina? I'm thinking on retiring and maybe Argentina is the place to live frugally with little money.

I have a permanente income of 300 US$.
Picture unrelated

Attached: 1548883579677.png (1920x1080, 3M)

Not really worth it, the State will take all of your earning and you will end up wageslavecucking yourself to death. Also, brazilians are generally made fun of here, people will think you're a subhuman nigger just because you're from BR.
I think El Salvador or Honduras would be a more fitting place for you.

How so? I don't want to work.

Also I have money to buy an apartment there. I would't have to pay rent

Somehow, some way, our state WILL find a way to take away what's yours.
Worst case scenario, you're found dead with a warm stick impaling your rectum, and nobody will bat an eye.
Seriously, do not recommend.

Fuck off we're full.

We are full

If you expect to live somewhere with Internet, electricity and concrete roads, US$300 is not nearly enough to live with, even without rent.

A decent Internet connection is US$50, and building expenses in a generic place go anywhere between US$50 and US$150.

US$300 might be enough if you're willing to share an apartment with a roommate. Otherwise, forget it.

Serious answer here, to have a life like middle class tier you need at least 500 US, if you don't have to pay rent then maybe 300 could be a deal, also don't go to Buenos Aires city, there the prices are skyrocketing every month, i suggests you an small-town, you will not suffer an expropiation from the government, however taxes here are high, like really fucking high, but then again since you get your income from outsourcing then it may not be as problematic

Can you explain to me why your people are so noisy and annoying? Every time I see a Brasileiro in public they're talking so obnoxiously loud, no respect whatsoever.

BR girls are sweet doe.

ideal place to live tbħ

Con 300 verdes no te alcanza ni para el alquiler sambaposter.
Salu2

If you to retire and have dollars saved go to Florida and live the good life, why go from a shithole with some promise of getting better to one with no redemption?

As others said, 300 US$ isn't much to live with here.
Better try looking for some country in Central America where they earn very little money in dollars, you'll live as a king there.

Callate pelotudo con proxy

Como anda el wifi en la playa, chori? ;)

JAJAJAAAAAAAAAA

Brazucalandia is cheaper than here, you can't do shit but starve with that money

Also you need at least $100k to buy anything decent in an area that isn't a warzone

assuming this post is for real: 300 dollars is -nothing-. Argentina has almost 1st world prices with 3rd world wages and infrastructure. Even if you go to literal shithole countries (ecuador, for example) 300 is quite a bit and you may live off that, but if you have to pay rent, you're fucked.

tl;dr: go be poor somewhere else.

TODO ESTE HILO ES DIGNO DE UNA MANGA DE CUCKS PATIZAMBOS DE MIERDA, QUE HACEN HABLANDO EN INGLES!?!?!, ENCIMA CON UN BRASILEÑO COME MACACOS, MANGA DE CUCKS INUTILES, NADIE PUSO EL MEME DE "NO SE TE ENTIENDE CUANDO HABLAS", EL BOARD SE LLENO DE ZOOMERS CUCKS INTERNACIONALISTAS DE RELIGION ECUMENICA Y CON EL INGLES COMO LINGUA FRANCA, DEUS PATER LOS PERDONE A TODOS EN EL INFIERNO

t. negro que no sabe ingles

Tal cual chori, no me sorprendria que sean los chicosoja de r/argentina, queriendo usar su ingles aprendido jugando guegitos pra que los extranjeros alaban su '""'excelente""" ingles equis de

Que tiene que ver, barón. Proba suerte en mediochan exigiendo que hablen tu idioma a ver si tenes suerte, somos tan cucks que viene UN solo extranjero y ya le hablamos en una lengua que entienda… pfff

Literalmente hay bocha de posts donde argie-chicanos intercalan su espanglish mugroso en sus respuestas y vos te calentás por un huehue.
Andá a comerte una bolsa de bijas.

Apa… encontre al voxero… miren la neolengua de Voxed que cambia las P por B… que pasa voxerito?

uff man, lo dejaste domadito al voxero

bija es una deformacion de benis , si halfchanearon deberian saberlo