Brit/pol/ #1929: Acceleration Edition

Tory Government to Accelerate Immigration from the EU
ukip.org/tory_government_to_accelerate_immigration_from_the_eu

Returning jihadis allowed back, not prosecuted ‘as not all are dangerous’
westmonster.com/returning-jihadis-allowed-back-not-prosecuted-as-not-all-are-dangerous/

Theresa May appeals to EU for deal she can 'defend' to British people amid demands for huge divorce bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/theresa-may-appeals-eu-deal-can-defend-british-people-amid-demands/

Theresa May calls for new dynamic for Brexit deal - but Angela Merkel says it's 'still not enough'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/angela-merkel-points-december-brexit-breakthrough-eu-leaders/

Former DCI Peter Kirkham: The Met is on the brink of collapse, May needs to stop the cuts
westmonster.com/peter-kirkham-the-met-is-on-brink-of-collapse-may-needs-to-stop-the-cuts/

Mandelson Lies About Single Market
order-order.com/2017/10/20/mandelson-lies-single-market/

Crime stats show a country not at ease with itself
thesun.co.uk/news/4724552/dutch-premier-confirm-he-is-britains-greatest-ally-in-brexit-negotiations-and-revealed-he-phoned-theresa-may-pleading-her-to-give-ground-in-eu-divorce-bill/

Finnish Foreign Minister urges Britain not to give in to pressure to reverse Brexit
brexitcentral.com/finnish-foreign-minister-urges-britain-not-reverse-brexit/

Dutch Premier confirms he is Britain’s greatest ally in Brexit negotiations and revealed he phoned Theresa May pleading her to give ground in EU divorce bill
thesun.co.uk/news/4724552/dutch-premier-confirm-he-is-britains-greatest-ally-in-brexit-negotiations-and-revealed-he-phoned-theresa-may-pleading-her-to-give-ground-in-eu-divorce-bill/

Attached: sharpened_spoon.jpg (651x948 85.34 KB, 256.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2017/oct/19/everton-uefa-disciplinary-action-brawl-lyon-defeat
standard.co.uk/news/politics/eu-divorce-bill-could-go-up-beyond-18bn-offered-by-may-as-european-leaders-ask-for-53-billion-a3663591.html
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/oxbridge-accused-of-social-apartheid-over-lack-of-offers-to-black-students-36245564.html
stv.tv/news/west-central/1400341-workers-evacuated-from-scots-amazon-depot-over-bomb-fears/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-41691313
edp24.co.uk/news/education/students-union-at-uea-raises-concerns-over-plans-to-fine-universities-which-fail-to-uphold-free-speech-1-5244434
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/20/donald-trump-blames-uk-crime-rise-spread-radical-islamic-terror/
archive.fo/DuTxg
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/millennial-railcard-26-30-year-olds-set-launch-next-year/
periscope.tv/RichardBSpencer/1rmxPOZLYbMJN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump incase the site is still broken.

Thanks, lass. We love you

Attached: 13976532.png (896x639 26.3 KB, 87.25K)

Stop being a poof.

Attached: monk (16).jpg (659x800, 85.68K)

theguardian.com/football/2017/oct/19/everton-uefa-disciplinary-action-brawl-lyon-defeat
Tbh this is an interesting microcosm of the modern world, footballers fighting over something trivial and a fan getting stuck in even when he is holding his child. Normies out

If only we could harness just 10% of this loyalty to their footie teams and apply it to the country, we'd have a propah Britain again by teatime.

Very true lad

The kikes did well with this distraction tbh

I find it impossible to imagine caring that much about a sports team

Same tbh; thank Christ I had complete mongs in secondary that treated PE class as the Premier League final that put me off the autism for the sport.

they only like it in slow motion apparently

good

Oh dear what a shame

holy shit Guardian has to write opinion pieces to itself to criticise itself because it is the only news source they read

Attached: penny drops.jpg (753x187, 22.9K)

keikaku user here

Got my dept manager to willingly resign, his replacement is an old friend of mine.

I practically rule my dept now.

It's easier to utilise a puppet than be dept manager myself.

Dropped the other team leader in shit again kek, he's on his final now

Captcha was .'KEK aku', wew

Less than three weeks after the assassination, while being held in a juvenile detention facility, Yamaguchi mixed a small amount of tooth paste with water and wrote on his cell wall: “Seven lives for my country. Long live His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor!”. Yamaguchi then knotted strips of his bedsheet into a makeshift rope and used it to hang himself from a light fixture.

Attached: IMG_1550.JPG (596x650, 40.4K)

Lad I want to believe but this all sounds too good to be true.

Envision my astoundment
This makes a lot of sense if yiu read through their "articles" tbh

is this the new

?

they have always prioritised opinion over news

hownew.ru
If it's to be believed, user is bullying the ethnics and wankers out of his dept. whilst having a completely clean slate.

no shit sherlock guardian_headline_collage.jpg
They're so far up their own arse they can see sunlight, if they really don't read anything other than their self-wanking nonsense then it's no surprise that they are so detached.

Brexit 'divorce bill' could go up - £18billion is not our final offer, Theresa May tells EU
standard.co.uk/news/politics/eu-divorce-bill-could-go-up-beyond-18bn-offered-by-may-as-european-leaders-ask-for-53-billion-a3663591.html

This is straight-up treason.

Attached: IMG_20161010_175800.jpg (1920x1080, 294.54K)

Take with a grain of salt.

Attached: IMG_20171020_111919.jpg (892x1148, 184.3K)

inb4 it shoots itself in the back of the head and stuffs itself into a suitcase

if I wasn't xboxposting I'd have screenshot it tbh

But yeah everything has gone my way this year, I just know if i'm not careful i'm in for some bad luck sooner or later

hownew.ru lad?
I'm creating a better work place for hard workers by getting shit workers sacked without being found out i'm behind it.

This sums it up tbh

>xboxposting
top wew lad how the fuck does that work out for you?

Too much of a tight arse to spend the money on a desktop lel

Microsoft Edge a shit though. But at least Ican still post while chilling on a day off

no keyboard tho so it takes a minute to type shit kek

WDSMBT

uwotm8fampai?

WDSMBT?

Attached: IMG_20171020_112936.jpg (611x280 36.37 KB, 23.01K)

What's his IQ?

Attached: jorge soros.jpg (1600x900 476.19 KB, 80.66K)

the last 2 digits my post ends in

Pro-democracy and philanthropist. Why do people hate this man?

I'm guessing at least 200.

kek'd hard tbh

but if you kmport jew hating third worlders then turn around moaning about jews being persecuted he can't be that smart.

Not that the kikes don't deserve it, mind you.

bah, *import

just fuck my shit up

It's just to make whites feel guilty

Attached: mfw jews.jpg (671x695, 59K)

finally

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1078x1625, 1.27M)

Starting my new yoga routine and fruitarian diet today lads.

Oxbridge accused of ‘social apartheid’ over lack of offers to black students
Labour MP David Lammy said the numbers reveal that Oxford and Cambridge are hugely unrepresentative of the country
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/oxbridge-accused-of-social-apartheid-over-lack-of-offers-to-black-students-36245564.html

Bomb squad called to Amazon depot as staff evacuated
Suspicious package reported at warehouse at Faulds Park in Gourock, Inverclyde.
stv.tv/news/west-central/1400341-workers-evacuated-from-scots-amazon-depot-over-bomb-fears/

Avon and Somerset Police face nail bar anti-slavery campaign anger
A police force was inundated with complaints after officers painted their nails to highlight modern slavery issues.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-41691313

Students’ Union at UEA raises concerns over plans to fine universities which fail to uphold free speech
edp24.co.uk/news/education/students-union-at-uea-raises-concerns-over-plans-to-fine-universities-which-fail-to-uphold-free-speech-1-5244434

Smh this is so condescending to based black men. The dems really are the real racists.

When did you realise you are gay?

far better than those lazy ones he made with just putting old footage with some synth ffs

Sports is was fun to play though. Doesn't matter if you're shit either, just run into people smh

Lad…

I know this feel smh

To whom are you replying lad?

Attached: SmokingBabyGorilla.jpg (480x360, 57.67K)

Just another victim of the tyrannical mods it seems

What would you lads do if there was a rape gang/race war in your community? Would you give it all up to fight back?

I was in the shop before up in the nigger part of town and every isle stank of Sambo

Attached: MillenialWoesGorilla.png (1101x749, 35.45K)

I guess so, can't be having that can you?

God, never go into a poundworld with no aircon.

Donald Trump blames UK crime rise on 'spread of radical Islamic terror' in tweet, saying 'Not good, we must keep America safe!'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/20/donald-trump-blames-uk-crime-rise-spread-radical-islamic-terror/
archive.fo/DuTxg

Attached: 2017-10-20-DJT.jpg (1031x596, 113.6K)

Aye, only hard part would be doing it alone. In such a hypothetical position I think someone who isn't me GCHQ would knock on every door and get a big fucking gang of men together. Or approach one of the white groups of lads on a street corner and walk around with axes and knives calling people to come out and help us fight the pakis.

I would be fucking fuming. Certain things have been going on already in m community that are starting to wake people right the fuck up.

if I give up my NEET safe space I die. I'd have to stand and fight smh

They forced me to do this

tbh just walking past one and you get waft of shit. Either you smell their horrible body odour, or you smell all the perfume they put on to hide said odour. smhhh

Literally what is wrong with boomers? I got us a fucking book of stamps (£3.90) for free and an apology from the PO but somehow I'm the one who's at fault and needs to be grilled

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (646x720, 26.84K)

My mum is like that. How would she know whether it's crumpled or not? Yet she'll talk and criticise me for things that she has no idea about.

You disgraced her by standing up for yourself, lad. smh

Of course. You're still her little baby boy. Can't have you showing any independence can you? That's a sign you might leave the nest. And we wouldn't want that, she needs to control you, to get revenge for all the men who have wronged her in her life by taking it out on you.

Attached: Anime Breathing.gif (460x351, 307.88K)

My letters are fine but I will do this anyway for free stamps.

Attached: LaughsInGorilla.jpg (620x400, 57.89K)

Don't be a nigger smh.

Attached: annoyed.jpg (610x432, 91.14K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Hansel and Gretel.mp4 (480x360, 7.3M)

Is your mum a normie?

You fascinate me lad, fancy posting some greentexts of times you've left your NEETspace and things have gone badly?

While the post office is hiring wolly gogs I will steal from them. They are beasts. Nay, worse than beasts for do not attack niggers.

Attached: WhatYouGoingToDoWithoutBananas.jpg (247x347, 39.64K)

based Lügenpresse

Not really no

For me it goes badly no matter what smh. I do the tiniest thing I feel awkward about outside around people and I'll keep thinking about it for days and months later it might pop back into my mind, so bad things don't necessarily happen with me, it's just that I overthink it smh.

I guess the worst thing that happened lately was that I was out on a walk and a dog started chasing me and I tried to ignore it and kept walking forever until I felt I had to walk back and see if I found the owner and he looked at me with contempt as if it was my fault his dog chased me smh and thanked me with tight lips smh. Walked past his house today too and now I just fear it will happen again smh.

Not really interesting but it's what I could remember smh. Yesterday I was attacked in my own home when dad invited strangers into the house.

'Millennial' railcard for 26-30 year-olds set to launch next year
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/19/millennial-railcard-26-30-year-olds-set-launch-next-year/

So basically the only people who have to pay full price for tickets anymore are 30-60 year olds from outside the South East of the country

Attached: 35346.jpg (160x160, 8.61K)

I wonder why train tickets cost so much these days.

Attached: AnIntelligentPepeIndeed.jpg (770x760, 70.44K)

Congrats on your autism

Have a Jahans

Attached: image.png (439x441, 154.75K)

(((shareholders)))

Why? Why do this?

What the fuck happened to the Hawkers?

t-thanks, lad. I don't want to be this way, but my doctor says it's part of my personality and will probably never change ahhhhhh

Attached: 1471452507142.png (772x866, 813.51K)

we sold them for £34 million as scrap parts to the us marine core

periscope.tv/RichardBSpencer/1rmxPOZLYbMJN

Perhaps that's why Jahans scares you - you see yourself reflected in him.

He's your mirror?

Attached: image.jpeg (234x215, 18.93K)

PR pandering. People are too dumb to know that after your 16-25 eligibility expires you can get the Network Railcard as long as you live in the zone in pic related. I guess it is a minor plus for poortherners, wurzels, Scots and Welsh.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3339x2312, 5M)

The last Hawker plane built was the Hunter in the 50's lad.

Attached: Hunter_-_Shuttleworth_Military_Pageant_June_2013_(9187713516).jpg (1200x800, 60.18K)

I only fear for his father. I could take Jahans. Obviously we share a pathetic side though smh

Attached: 1470455351815.png (632x609, 436.07K)

tbh if I spoke my mind unfiltered in videos I'd be disgusting too, but he chooses to do it smh

I meant the Harriers or whatever they were called smh

Have you ever tried slowly fixing yourself? Maybe taking a class of some sort that lasts an hour so that you can limit your interactions and slowly build up? Kind of like tip toeing out of your comfort zone rather than jumping out of it smh

L-lad?

The whole,purpose of those companies is to make money. They don't care about social outreach or improving society

They must think that millennials are stupid, but aren't using the trains enough because they are lazy apathetic spoiled little shits. So they give them money off, playing to their sense of victim hood and entitlement, in the expectation that this will make them start using the trains more.

To compensate, they'll put up prices all round though. Everyone will pay more, so these shits pay less.

Attached: image.jpeg (498x732, 126.68K)

this is good lads. starting to like him more every day.

Join your local branch of CAMRA - it's full of autists who need the booze to facilitate social interaction, plus they'll make you feel intelligent, thin & successful.

You and I should team up in assassinate ing Jahans.

It's the kind of life affirming project you need to get your self esteem back on track lad.

What you say?

Sea Harriers? They were made in the 70's, started getting on a bit now tbh. we went through most of the cold war without a proper interceptor

Oh and to answer your question of where they went, we sold them to India.

Attached: 1200px-Harrier_IN_Malabar_07.jpg (1200x797, 122.24K)

I tried being in a therapy group recently but it just fills me with anger smh. I think my doctor is right and that I might just be this way smh.

I'm angry and full of self pity smh. I wouldn't be disgusting in the same way as his creepy perverted ways though.

Let's not plot a murder on a public board, lad. smh

I hate booze ahhh

That German guy is making me cringe with his terrible arguments, can barely watch.

just feel so awkward watching videos of people disagreeing why can't we all be friends and love each other? smh

Smh, I wish we had are own things again so we could sell them to America and China when they go to war and step in last minute to debt slave them and take whatever we want kek

I really have to revise all my British Army knowledge. I used to know all sorts about the Challenger 2s when I was a little lad.

Why does it fill you with anger? Couldn't you find a hobby that you enjoy?

It'd be self defence, Jahans has already said he's coming for us, for supporting trump

Attached: image.jpeg (525x651, 37.34K)

Anything alt right is tainted at this point.

In my mind I associate 'alt right' with "kekistani" screeching autists, waring MAGA caps praising based Israel, sharing Sargon videos. That image in my mind never goes away. Shame, since it might have actually become something interesting had it not gone down that direction.