Brit/pol/ #1941: Comfy Britannia Edition

England from Above: 100 years of aerial photography
google.com/culturalinstitute/beta/exhibit/yAIiOqb5GdRWJQ

‘Not you!’ QT audience member’s stunning point on BBC bias leaves Rees-Mogg in stitches
express.co.uk/news/uk/871762/Brexit-News-BBC-Brexit-EU-News-Brexit-Referendum-Vote-Jacob-Rees-Mogg-Question-Time

Could Brexit save the SEA? Fresh call to use EU divorce to cut pollution
express.co.uk/news/nature/871537/brexit-can-cut-pollution-save-sea-eu-divorce-deal

Birmingham Christmas market steps up armed police presence
bbc.com/news/uk-england-41766637

Meet Meghan Markle's ancestors as DailyMailTV reveals her extraordinary roots
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5012931/DailyMailTV-reveals-Meghan-Markle-s-family-roots.html

Don’t want Britons? Spain warned tourism may crash because of Egypt and Turkey
express.co.uk/news/world/871600/Spain-tourism-Egypt-Turkey-anti-tourism-protests-cheaper-prices

Attached: Roman Fort, Hardknott, Cumbria.jpg (1096x759 443.28 KB, 180.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isdglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/The-Fringe-Insurgency-221017.pdf
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09b19y4
courttribunalfinder.service.gov.uk/courts/westminster-magistrates-court
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ffs not again

Attached: CjLZiFf.png (554x439, 146.46K)

Attached: viper christmas.webm (640x360, 4.13M)

*does a cheeki dance*

Nice one lad, great thread

Still not sure what to make of these lads; they're rather civic, they agreed with one of Owen Jones' article without actually reading it, and they called to boycott Wetherspoons over a parody tweet.

Attached: fla.png (572x800, 607.86K)

Spastic spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)

Football Lads Alliance are civic tbh.

If they were spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine) they'd be a lot more daft.

I just said that, lad.

I know I'm saying that's why they're spasticated. Douglas Carswell is the proto civic mongoloid and these are his offspring. The one on the left is even beginning to develop a sloped jaw due to being civicpilled.

This tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (250x244, 21.74K)

They have, however, been far more effective then any dafty group.
You take baby steps pushing the Overton Window, not a massive leap into screaming sieg heil.

Those NA lads are in court today. What does being charged with a crime actually mean? Have they been found guilty or are they going to have to defend themselves in court today and maybe get off they won't smh?

The NA lads are like a militant bolshevist cell in 1905, and the Tsarist government is clamping down on them.

Yet how did that end up IRL?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1242, 3.66M)

I love the Tsar tbh

*wears cousins clothes to fool courtiers at Buckingham Palace*

Has AI gone too far?

If Russia avoided WW1 Austria would have stomped Serbia and that would have been the end of that. Then some other bullshit probably would have kicked off.

Attached: based na.png (1413x374, 98.23K)

That's true, there were other crises before Serbia that brought Europe close to war. If Russia could've got a strong state like under Stalin going that quelled internal dissent they would've been a superpower though.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (900x815 415.69 KB, 1.55M)

Attached: excited.gif (480x270, 271.31K)

It's a shame, but thats what happens when you have so many great powers Europe and not enough space to expand. It's just a shame the real winners of WW1 were the Rothschilds and the secret societies.

Attached: 7fd3978b78849b6e2d3a00f2e126905b.jpg (1007x784, 255.5K)

We should've been turning our sights to Asia and the Middle East, and colonising South America (Fucking Yanks and their Monroe Doctrine.).

Attached: annoyed.jpg (610x432, 91.14K)

War would have still been inevitable. We should have stayed out of it though.

Yet they fucked with British Guyana and almost started a war with us supporting Venezuela, they don't even follow their own doctrine. Seriously the Jews of the world.

I agree tbh.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (927x572 13.66 KB, 814.86K)

Imagine how glorious our Empire would be if we allied with the Central Powers and took the colonies of France, coupled with a quick German victory in Europe.

Attached: stars in eyes.jpg (1280x720, 153.31K)

Attached: af93325e972d06a6ca30140a5bac331b75431969d2addd9a3ce3d3bad085556b.jpg (800x532, 73.92K)

Attached: Crying.gif (200x200, 439.67K)

It's a /newbrit/ tripfag, they tend to be retarded and/or gay

I'm sure the Mexicans are absolutely JUBILANT they weren't colonised and aren't another America or Canada, but instead a Latin American shithole.

We should have intervened and finished the Yanks off in the US Civil War

We were best buddies with France over our joint occupation of Suez, though

this in all honesty. We could have had the Galactic British Empire by now

Only realised he was from /newbrit/ the other day

Anyone read the report that UK think tank did on Zig Forums yet? Quite an interesting read, as usual massively over analyzed and totally missing the point but still worth a read.

isdglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/The-Fringe-Insurgency-221017.pdf

Just let it all collapse tbqh

Attached: DNEMBgHV4AAInlv.jpg (640x426 94.93 KB, 70.75K)

Dont you want to reach out to them and help them SA

We did support the confederates, probably to weaken the USA without getting entangled. My local shipbuilders built the CSS Alabama

This is one of the greatest failures of our 19th century foreign policy, the inability to take advantage of such a great opportunity of realpolitik.

The French hated us tbh. The business at Fashoda, us cheekily sneaking through the Suez and getting the glory of being the first ones through, general Frenchness.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1363x1986, 3.83M)

It was by no means a concerted state backed effort though, and we traded with both sides.

I guess that would mean we'd get the Jew treatment first though, like the Yanks did, and be 52% or whatever they are at now, smh.

Yeah I'm aware, but we should have launched an invasion of the North and ended yank cancer once and for all

I suppose. Better to have avoided WW1 though and waited to join the winning team like the yanks.

They did invade Belgium and we gave them our word, but how does Brussels treat us now, smh.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x554, 972.57K)

Attached: IMG_1903.JPG (304x190, 14.09K)

lad….

Attached: DM6RZ5vWkAEi-sj.jpg (1080x844, 67.53K)

You lad are correct. The Yanks are geopolitically competitors at best and an enemies at worse. We should've listened to Joseph Chamberlain and allied the Germans against the Frogs.

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09b19y4

wew the BBC is actually broadcasting shows about esoteric dafties.

Attached: harris (4).png (750x750, 497.03K)

Honestly, the one period in history when we are not shedding French blood would have been the greatest time to be doing it.

Imagine the sex with a cute sexy french noble lass knowing that impregnating her will result in half of France joining your Kingdom.

Attached: blushing face.jpg (322x376 77.08 KB, 44.11K)

I'd slap her silly till she spoke a proper language (English), stupid frog broad

Germans are better than the French

l-lad….

Attached: engl.jpg (2271x2376, 1.38M)

ANGLO'D

Attached: IMG_1904.JPG (839x600, 189.31K)

>killing babies is fine xDDDDDD

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (585x124, 27.68K)

Reminder that hundreds of thousands of young white lads arguably died at Gallipolli because the French told us not to use our original plan to land in Syria, because they wanted it in their sphere of influence after the war, and even German generals after the war said that the operation would've crippled Turkish forces in the Levant and ended the war far sooner.

Attached: angry pepe.jpg (680x680, 124.26K)

As my Granddad always said, if they can't speak English, they're not worth talking to.

Attached: vice.jpg (582x512 328.08 KB, 221.58K)

smh lad hitler was the 9th avatar of Vishnu

Never forget

I think she's right on the most of the points she makes. We are living in a dark age but blabbing on about "kali yugas" and "kalki's" is just abit daft tbh

t.Savitri Devi

Attached: photo-mukherji2.jpg (451x700, 82.67K)

The NA lads should have finished trial by 4:30 PM.

courttribunalfinder.service.gov.uk/courts/westminster-magistrates-court

esoteric language keeps the plebs out tbh. it's a good defence mechanism

Constant shit posting, mixed with esoteric nonsense is what keeps these places somewhat pure. There's got to be something in you to be able to wade through it and even enjoy it sometimes for you to last long.

Yeah it's called autism

it's sad to see how shit some of the chans have become. phone posting should be banned

I feel you. This is my last refugee to be honest, the rest feel nothing like they did.

REEEEEEE

Attached: images.jpg (221x228, 4.2K)

MONGS

France is rightfully British land.

Yeah, we also fought against, blacks, moslems and most foreigners yet you support them taking over our country hmmmmmmmm

>"don't smoke, think of your children!"

Is all abortion wrong in your opinion or do you have a cut off age? Like is the morning after pill acceptable to you?

Attached: NHS.jpg (900x1200, 113.28K)

According to the Warrington Guardian comments on Facebook this Chris Lythgoe:

Attached: thot (3).jpg (640x626, 54.63K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x552, 219.62K)

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (805x1000, 127.28K)

Anyone got the Harris pic that;s been edited on faceap to make him smile?

Attached: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

Not really lad, true story; married, wife comes off the pill because causing her some issues so start using condoms, one day condom rips at the moment I finish, panic ensues as we're not ready for a kid yet, morning after pill saves the day.

Attached: harris (13.png (288x414, 79.59K)

Yet you have a wife???

There's a full res version, I need that one

I hope he enjoys his kids having autism smh tbh

It's called being responsible, we couldn't currently afford to give a child a proper quality of life, private education and all that so we're waiting until we can support a child properly.

Attached: 1434979010986.gif (486x263, 552.76K)

Attached: Ukip-Douglas-Carswell-353375.jpg (590x679, 55.33K)

Were you a big lad when you came out? Did you hurt mummy?

It's called being a faggot. You've possibly killed your own child with the morning after pill (if the egg was fertilised) and all because you want him to go to a posh twat school? Pathetic.

the surgeons hurt mummy and cut a hole in her tummy. I don't know why, I wasn't really a big baby.

Better vote Labour then lad.

this

no excuse

Surgeons just like cutting people lad, there was probably no need for it smh

smh mummy said there was a 50% chance we could both die but they probably lied to her just to cut her up smh

You will never be ready if that's how you approach it. It's far better for a child to have a harder childhood, because they grow to appreciate the important things in life, such as family. My father grew up in poverty. Would he have preferred to be killed? No, because the struggles he faced made him into a better person.
The meaning of life is struggle. Without obstacles to overcome, what would be the point in living?

Your lore is so rich tbh, how do you repay your mummy after she makes such a sacrifice? smh

iq determines your life outcomes and that almost entirely genetic. Raising children in in good conditions makes soft men