ITT post:

Do not post:

Attached: pope.jpg (436x457, 86.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9raKM
kofc.org/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i like it! the poses are fun
that's one of the best parts of drawing, it's time much better spent than shitposting here.
it's relaxing, especially during stages you're comfortable enough to autopilot, and at the end, you've actually produced something.
you should!

I'm glad you like it, but I should've been focusing on my studies instead though.

thx

Attached: Good Eats.png (773x578, 834.84K)

Just drawed up this masterpiece.

Looking for critique (just kidding, we all know it's already perfect)

Attached: New canvas.png (305x641, 49.01K)

needs wider hips

delete this

i like it, reminds me of this guy

Attached: cereal guy.png (382x432, 120.34K)

cute

what's with the extra arm on the icon lol

I did my favorite national saint Corneliu Zelea Codreanu in Coptic iconography. (posting a reference for those who don't know what that looks like) I thought it would look really cute and I was right. Hail Capitan!

Attached: Coptic-Icons.jpg (634x727 39.05 KB, 281.32K)

Like I previously posted, I wanted to draw an Orthodox character as an artist/saint summoner. With that intent in mind, we hopefully can understand why the saint (St.Nicholas) is starting to emerge out of the painting (because he being summoned). But yeah, I should have drawn his face as well for the sake of clarity.

Just gonna drop this here…

Attached: Yehoshua Kek.png (1600x1039, 843.43K)

mistak3s were made

haha just drawed this haha

Attached: 1467672626860.jpg (1040x826, 282.3K)

you lie!
i've seen that before.
draw something fo' real

looks like you own a tablet judging by the lines in the big breasted ghost puppet you posted earlier, so you should be able to make something marvelous.

do you really think so? I'm a really bad artist I've only been doing it a little while

Attached: 1432557302457.png (745x814, 147.15K)

kek

Attached: Image_bd1198c.jpg (243x355, 14.29K)

Requesting Red user dress as a saint.

Attached: 1430367326963-0.png (779x859, 40.77K)

provide an example of what dressed like a saint looks like

Attached: JCsaint.jpg (779x859, 148.69K)

i like it, St. Calvin is one of my favorites

Attached: jjjjj.jpg (779x859, 215.82K)

Attached: marty.jpg (779x859, 132.03K)

Missing the horns

i enjoy good banter as much as the next guy, but you should do it in the form of art!!
draw them on yourself

Attached: bop.jpg (779x859, 218.13K)

Why is she holding chopsticks wrong?

I at loss of words here.

hat is not fishy enough

Attached: 54ab837260f34edf4af0b02e3a93e6fa5bf3019ab069735bbeb51d025922cd47.jpg (773x722, 235.01K)

Bump for art

bump :)

Draw God as a Big Guy.

Attached: Bane_TDK.jpg (470x706, 49.36K)

Sounds like profanation tbh

that sounds blasphemous, we are not to make graven images of God the father.

all the active threads in the catalog are really boring, someone draw something cool we can talk about.

I wanted a cartoon Adrian VI but this creation feels like I sinned.

Attached: Adrianus vier.jpg (1515x930, 295.86K)

it's pretty good if you pretend you were trying to make him look like a yeti on purpose

i'm trying to draw james white, but so far i only have a melting bruce willis/hitler, i forgot how to draw ears too apparently

Attached: refo.png (440x464, 152.68K)

I mean, he himself stated he preferred solitude.
So let's go with that.

It's a lot closer though.
Just fix the elf bit.

cute black girls pls

Attached: Namnlös.png (724x708, 31.13K)

Attached: nameless.png (724x708, 25.78K)

pls

actually pretty good

wasted trips

Needs vitamin k version. don't suggest I draw it. You would NOT like to make me draw.

sheer genius!

yep, 'fraid this

MANY keks

Attached: spurdo-thumbs-up.png (800x750, 21.68K)

wrong

Hava a family picture

Attached: racemixingisstillstupidthough.PNG (732x509, 27.96K)

Attached: That's the joke.png (464x464, 232.55K)

i know, i was just rolling with it, exclamation mark should've made it clear it was tongue in cheek
also: you should draw something

Attached: thats the joke too.png (464x464, 323.54K)

Okay, how's this?

Attached: Neopagan.png (610x505, 25.43K)

The only stupid thing is believing that they're thinking "hey do you wanna racemix with me? - sure why not! let's racemix!". As if "racemixing" is a thing.

11/10

Sed contra, Tobias tells us 12 'My child, avoid all loose conduct. Choose a wife of your father's stock. Do not take a foreign wife outside your father's tribe, because we are the children of the prophets. Remember Noah, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, our ancestors from the beginning. All of them took wives from their own kindred, and they were blessed in their children, and their race will inherit the earth.
13 You, too, my child, must love your own brothers; never presume to despise your brothers, the sons and daughters of your people; choose your wife from among them. For pride brings ruin and much worry; idleness causes need and poverty, for the mother of famine is idleness.

This boi gets it

You did well, until an actual European comes along and whoops your ass until they've sent you whimpering to your master in the beyond, you fully jewed Amerifat self harm indulging post carreer suiciding nincompoop.

What have I done…

Attached: what have I created.jpg (1024x768, 77.47K)

are you jewish

that's the best you can come up with?
back to Zig Forums and Hitler worship

Americans are the only ones larping.
Meanwhile in Europe Pagans and Christians drink wine together.

God forbid. I am slav with no foreign blood in me as far as I know my ancestors.

It's sufficient. Race mixing is not evil nor sinful, but it's more profitable to have wife from own kin.
And if we talk about race mixing already, it's better to mix with people of races close to your own (for there is no pure race, nor there are three or four races but many). It's empirical, a posteriori obesrvation. People from horn of africa are more closely realted to various "whites" for they were mixing with Semites since days of acient old. But people from guineas and near regions are much more separated from us. Not to meantion pre bantu south africans.
Plus, let's face it, marrying someone from inferior civilisation, no matter of race, is horrible idea. I would marry Latin negro this instant before I would even consider marrying most arian of Turan or even Byzantine culture group.

our maids used to be pollacks

слава Богу

And I am accused of being Jew, while you are using the chief invention, racism.

I pokój na ziemi ludziom dobrej woli.

Attached: triggered.jpg (612x718, 131.38K)

Attached: chris.png (1000x700, 123.1K)

I did the lines on her

Attached: chris1.png (1000x700, 137.75K)

What the fuck am I reading?

see
Or
archive.fo/9raKM

Attached: self_destructive_americans_punching_themselves_in_the_face_by_messing_with_europeans.jpg (952x954, 188.08K)

Draw Steven Anderson cosplaying as CIA agent.

Attached: 139837033058.png (300x370 2.23 MB, 23K)

there was a perfect image for photoshopping into that instead of drawing it in the dank meme thread, it was a younger steven anderson in almost the exact same pose.
but,
the guy was banned and had all his posts deleted i guess.

mfw

Attached: ebf751b8988baae442e787e86eac6af77aeceb8e230c996bde53b62fb95c526f.jpg (383x384, 21.59K)

I was expecting a draw thread but got comedy thread instead. This stuff is too perfect for a thread simulator.

Attached: Donald Duck laughing.gif (500x377, 955.1K)

Those jokes are perfect.

Attached: d91.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)

Tragic

If you could find the picture of steve anderson that looks exactly like the one you saw, I could give a crack at it.

i don't get it

He's saying Zig Forums as a whole is complicit with (what I'm presume, the Catholic priests) pedophilia scandal uncovered a few years back because some mod thought he was being obsessive on the subject. It's funny that rather than posting image of thread where we can actually be the judge if he was being a obsessive dick, he paints himself as the victim in a mspaint meme.

Not a drawing, but I made two edits. (first one could be mistaken for not him)

Attached: Steve_Anderson_BigGuy (1)

did nothing wrong!

anyone know what the K in KOC stands for?

Working on this rn

Attached: teutonicknight.png (1058x1242, 302.76K)

i'm saying the mods ban you for mentioning the rampant catholic pedophilia problem
then i was banned for pointing this out;
proving my point exactly

its funny that i didn't need to link a thread where this happened: as they provided an example right here.
its hilarious you call me obsessive, as i made only one comic on this, and literally parodied / predicted this exact word you used that the mods also use as an excuse to ban any mention of this

*still being uncovered now

very cool!

knights, you probably don't know what the OC part stands for now though.

I'd say Knights of Columbus.

really? i thought the K was a branch of the orthodox church like ROC is the russian branch

And you were actually right. KOC actually stands for Korean Orthodox Church.

The rings on the foot, which should (from perspective) become distorted ellipses; take a plate in front of your face and rotate it, it becomes an ellipse from perspective. That would make it look as if the rings are lying on top of the skin/whatever garment underneath

Yeah. Tends to happen when you make a comic that lump Zig Forums with pedo priests, as if this board is somehow directly responsible for their blasphemous acts.

You did went out of your way to make a comic that depicts Zig Forums board as pedo worshipers, so I think it's safe to say you aren't going anytime soon until you get your (you)s.

And what do you expect us to do from here? It's clear it's against Christian teachings for heathenish sodomy and that these individuals are hypocrites. All we can do is say, "That shit is wack", and hope authorities follow through on arresting them.

Attached: koc.png (596x768, 253.73K)

>KofC
I'm guessing this is really popular among the Africans

kofc.org/en/

It is, yes.

Just because it appears christian, doesn't mean it is.

Attached: greek house slaves.png (640x360 824.17 KB, 11.12M)

Tried

Attached: asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.png (374x1060, 381.93K)

Oh the irony

Not our fault that Catholics use the same "arguments" against Christianity like the pharisees.

You guys even use the same Jewish council to decibe Canon of Bible.

Even the early church fathers thought they were following the first premise, but it was only those who took the time to engage with Jewish history were willing to correct themselves.

Attached: 1503920116736.jpg (525x429, 62.27K)

i had a dream that i drew an image of the typical facial hair style associated with different denominations and posted it on here
i was banned for the last one because the mods in my dream thought i was implying that catholics were sexual predators rather than latinos as i was meaning to express

Attached: mustache.jpg (850x400, 60.71K)

Mods fw they can ban anyone based on implications rather than direct violations.

Attached: Hunman rolled user rubusguy _4bf44a178aff9044b33b943c928844e7.png (1200x1314, 454.75K)

Sorry mate, do away with the persecution complex. Even if what you say is true, it has no relevance in this context.

Draw user, your idea is interesting, that would make for a funny picture. I look forward to seeing what you can do with it.

took this image and made it into christ-chan

Attached: christana.png (572x550 97.78 KB, 149.89K)