Brit/pol/ #1944: Turn The Clocks Back Edition

UK set to shiver as temperatures plummet
news.sky.com/story/uk-set-to-shiver-as-temperatures-plummet-11102668

Michael Gove apologises for 'clumsy' Weinstein joke on Today
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41787710

UK pensions among the worst in the developed world, study finds
theguardian.com/money/2017/oct/28/uk-state-pension-ubs-britain-australia

Attached: squilliam was paid.png (630x684 30.51 KB, 560.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powerconservative.com/clooney/clooney-truth-out/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ojibwe#Pre-contact_and_spiritual_beliefs
webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/5579/ojibwa.html&date=2009-10-25 05:43:21
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for 22st is a useless fat fuck

Hard to say, she was happy and well behaved, maybe it was her innocence that gave me feels. Maybe for her dad who obviously cared for her a lot.

Waste of jizz you are

maybe I'll get and keep a job this time. Find out in the next episode

It's a cliffhanger edition

who /lonelyandcold/ here? Let's all huddle up

Black Panther is gonna crank WE WUZ to a new tier isn't it?

Jesus I went to the Cinema for Blade runner and couldn't believe my eyes at the trailer. The glee of it all, fuck you wypippo attitude.

Who /baldsummertyres/ here?

Attached: Festivespectatorfregg.png (553x567, 172.35K)

I expect wogs to start wearing Black Panther costumes unironically

Attached: 1428402928001.webm (960x720, 9.95M)

Would you have rather lived in Soviet Russia or the DDR?

Can't post, watching this webm.

DDR by a mile

Sam Molloy tbh :^)

nth for Tod Slaughter

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Too much sex

dead

It's only 1 on a friday night. Should pick up.

It'll usher in a 2nd wave of Blaxploitation films, then after a few become mildly successful the lefties will begin to fight amongst themselves and much like the 1st wave it will fade away within a few years before a minor resurgence of self parodying kills it for a long while.

*Huddles with you*

Attached: 20e3041e1fb62409a20333735c2a7f68be3903224d37022a79a1d3f306a3cda4.png (500x236, 64.32K)

Attached: Capture3546.JPG (632x352, 42.27K)

ahhh

It's going to be something we've never seen before, and it'll be funny and sad at the same time.

w/e, It's still Friday night for me for 6 hours and 18 minutes.

Attached: RayMearswave.webm (720x540, 6.51M)

*farts*

sorry lads

*beats you up*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SORRY LAD

Attached: brap shitposting.webm (922x744, 4.23M)

sound then lad

Attached: RayWave2.webm (720x720, 1.65M)

powerconservative.com/clooney/clooney-truth-out/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (789x851, 521.4K)

tbh

Attached: male-feminist-comic.png (625x605, 56.76K)

Just gained an hour

BASED

I like this time of year because UK puts their clocks back before North America so I get an extra hour of daytime Brit/pol/.

Attached: ccc3768a12aefe5ea4c1d05b1fb80aa2ddefdc314cd5de157f1f29a0ec18d183.jpg (492x459, 53.18K)

*runs toward you*

Attached: 68d06ffc66ce719e6153b5d44c1fb48f--humorous-animals-bassett-hound.jpg (580x428, 42.95K)

daily reminder that george clooney got scott stainers sloppy seconds and wifed it

*scott steiner's

Who? The wog?

Did she stand next to him in the ring while he was talking trash about southern trailer park dwellers?

clooney wifed kiebler

yeah

Toplol, I was watching that the other day. I still think Scott Steiner's math speech was as funny as wrestling ever got.

yeah that time period was the best, smh I wish I was old enough to watch the 80s wrestlers, but I remember watching dwayne the rock johnson and stone cold steve austin and the undertaker and big poppa pump as a kid tbh

I love autumn

Attached: Fall1957_AutumnWoods.jpg (2048x1396, 1.65M)

That's OUR word yankscum

t. no forests

Autisumn

I'm going to reboot myself.

I'm Jockish lad, we have a few old growth forests left. Mostly just pine monoculture now though

Attached: glencoe-lochan.jpg (1200x800, 265.52K)

smh you have my state beat

Attached: close-up-of-basset-hound-face-studio-shot-c561w7.jpg (405x320, 28.68K)

smh the whole world uses old growth michigan pine for doorframes and now everyone just throws it away during remods when that type of wood will never exist again and it was the some of the best pine in the world

do they have birch trees in scotland?

How dank?

Attached: Beauty of Finnish women.png (799x1287, 1.19M)

Yes lad lots of them, they're really pretty when they shed their bark. Isn't most of the bit of Michigan that's connected to Wisconsin old growth forest?

Attached: silver-birch.jpg (725x481, 225.56K)

we have huge forests but they are not virgin pine anymore

Attached: oldgrowthforests.png (720x381, 56.91K)

birch trees used to be extremely prevalent here but there was a disease that killed alot of them in north america. also the chugs used to love birch for making canoes.

Attached: finnsarewhite.jpg (459x514, 50.36K)

at least finns get the funneh mongol mene, americans just get the 52 percent face mene now

Attached: 1508983559521.jpg (629x505, 33.47K)

Holy shit the whole south was forrests. Where did muh fucking injuns live then eh?

6/10.

It's ok the US is going to break up anyway.

Disease is killing all trees here too

Attached: 474192158.jpg (1000x666 669.54 KB, 587.11K)

the injuns lived in forests alot lad, the forest indians were savages too, especially in the south because it was so hot down there all time. the sauk used to cause trouble around here but the mormons killed them

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

smh why isn't there a disease that kills somalis instead of comfy birch trees?

Attached: 1505536693302.jpg (215x321, 21.46K)

I almost get a kind of vertigo feeling looking at forests that big. I've wandered off track in woods before and had those brief 15 minutes of anxiety when I thought I might not find it again. You can get lost and fucking die very easily in places like that.

yeah I never go off the trails the couple of times I went there. I saw some hunters with a black bear on a carry pole, its like being on another planet compared to the city life

Yeah fuck the woods tbh. If I ever need to flee the city permanently I'm going innabog

Attached: peat-bog-outer-herbrides.jpg (500x344, 44.43K)

Attached: smh copy.png (306x306 58.04 KB, 26.4K)

Based Mitt Romney. What did they hunt in the forest, Grouse and Turkey and Deer?

I'm pictish lad, It's my natural habitat. All I would need is some turnip seeds and a breeding pair of sheep.

It's terrifying how disorientated you can get tbh, that's why the woods are scary to us, passed down for millenia

Calling bullshit on that map. According to this map, there's no virgin forest anywhere in the SE US.

If virgin woodland exists in fucking Devon, UK, I'm going to assume that at least some exists somewhere in the South Eastern US. Probably in every state except maybe Hawaii or Guam.

Attached: 176543214336.png (558x750, 629.69K)

You want to shag two of them?

yeah exactly that

forest chugs used to dress as turkeys because only a master hunter can kill a turkey

forest chugs were scarier than plains chugs tbh

Attached: ap-pan-noo-se-sauk-and-fox-native-american-indian-1837-d8xgw2.jpg (646x560 37.05 KB, 45.91K)

virgin as in they have never been culled once? never once in the entire history of the british isles?

notice how they always wore blankets?

you lads bantered them good with that one

Attached: blanketlad.jpg (400x497, 18.52K)

Attached: tfw.png (403x403, 100.68K)

Yeah I think so. There's a patch of woodland called Wistman's wood high up in the moors of Devon that's supposed to be undisturbed by people or deer because it's hard for ungulates to walk on the rocky ground and eat the trees.

Most of the woodland in the UK has been destroyed by overgrazing due to the culling of predators, not logging.

America still has its predators although they've definitely been extirpated, but it still makes it hard for me to believe your map.

I think there's a lot more virgin forest in the US than that map leads us to believe.

Attached: Wistman's wood.jpg (1024x682, 817.59K)

Any good info on their genetics? Could be worse like the Abbos. I saw just there Eskimos have a 90 IQ average which is pretty stunning if true but that might give some truth to the cold climate theory.

With a breeding pair I'll have a never ending supply of sheep to shag.

yeah I would like to see their definition of virgin woods tbh.

i don't know will look but they had a written language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ojibwe#Pre-contact_and_spiritual_beliefs

they seemed to have originated along the atlantic coast near where leaf erikssen visited during the classical/early medieval age and then the moved inland because of prophecies of pale people who would bring destruction

webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/5579/ojibwa.html&date=2009-10-25 05:43:21

-William Trent, William Trent's Journal at Fort Pitt

BEADY

You can picture the beady smirk, the billow of smoke from the pipe as he delivers the last line with a drole enthusiasm.

Yeah I remember in the Vineland sagas they came across two of them sleeping under canoes and killed them instantly lol. They called them 'skraelings' iirc

Skraeling is a great term for savages. I use it a lot in my head when dealing with regularfolk.

lmao they literally moved inland to escape from vikangz and then 1200 years later they get rekt by another group of northern europeans, talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time

almost feel bad for them

Attached: wew.png (692x447, 556.12K)

Should have learned tbh. I still don't understand why they didn't just massacre the first settlers

It just sounds right tbh

Even these fucks wanted no part of Leafland

they did do that a few times but you lads kept shipping us over to replace the dead ones

I think there was another tribe/racial sub group that pushed them south. that tribe was allied with the UK against them and they were with the french or maybe I have it confused the other way around

They needed a Richard Spencer smh

Attached: Sir_Arthur_Harris.jpg (220x289, 18.14K)