Brit/pol/ #1950: HELLFIRE AND BRIMSTONE Edition

Iceland’s biggest volcano ‘about to erupt’ after being struck by series of earthquakes
uk.news.yahoo.com/icelands-biggest-volcano-erupt-struck-series-earthquakes-144553408.html

UK Electoral Commission to investigate Leave.EU donor Arron Banks amid fears Russia meddled in Brexit
uk.businessinsider.com/arron-banks-uk-electoral-commission-investigating-billionaire-leaveeu-donor-2017-11

Black cab 'ploughs into people' as it mounts pavement in Covent Garden and crashes into pedestrians
A Met Police spokesman says the incident is believed to be a car crash not terror related and ambulance workers are dealing with serious injuries at the scene
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/black-cab-ploughs-people-mounts-11449487

Manchester fashion student almost died when her boyfriend repeatedly stamped on her head after taking LSD
Samuel Farley, 21, has been jailed after a sickening attack on his girlfriend that left her with life-changing injuries
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-fashion-student-almost-died-13845380

Theresa May invites party leaders to Westminster abuse crisis meeting
The Prime Minister said MPs from all parties are “deeply concerned” about the allegations.
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/theresa-may-invites-party-leaders-to-westminster-abuse-crisis-meeting-36281012.html

Ambulance bursts into flames outside hospital
An ambulance has been destroyed after it burst into flames outside a Glasgow hospital.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-41836625

Kevin Spacey preyed on young men at Old Vic theatre, actor claims
Allegations about star’s sexual conduct mount, with Mexican actor saying there are many men with a ‘Spacey story’
theguardian.com/culture/2017/nov/01/many-young-men-have-kevin-spacey-story-says-mexican-actor-roberto-cavazos

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1070x715, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/poppy-wear-why-not-remembrance-wars-soldiers-veterans-poppies-moeen-ali-a8031746.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for him

Attached: kev.jpg (214x317, 13.8K)

First for Badger stew

Attached: badger stew.jpg (511x341, 35.08K)

FRESH JOE

Damn it you nob I'd just made one n'all.

Have you noticed that whenever an attractive Chinky is with a white guy, Asian manlets say "she would be 2/10 in [insert nation of ethnic origin here]

this one lives in Norway and is an ivory poacher

Attached: image.jpeg (640x777, 131.75K)

What is n'all

Caked and shooped to buggery and back.

SOUTHERNERS OUT

That thing looks hapa and the big milkers confirm

Yeah but she looks good in pics without makeup too

meant

tbh

Chinks are butthurt, but they're not lying.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (535x400 406.13 KB, 309.61K)

Those look ugly in the before and after so what's your point?

*cackles smugly*

Attached: DevilishNige.png (453x594, 223.46K)

Only the 3rd one looks half human even in makeup. Anyone getting fooled by the first 2 deserves to wake up next to a monstrosity

Wipe the makeup off this lady

Isn't Nige a virtue signaling anti-racist now? Why did we stop posting Peter but keep posting Nige?

Attached: farage jews.png (848x561, 437.19K)

We're still posting Peter.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (460x300, 118.76K)

for her

Attached: alizee_pic03.jpg (1920x1080 435.81 KB, 435.81K)

Excrusive 'before' picture

Attached: ngbbs417dc190e8252.jpg (337x228, 11.91K)

Sorry lad.

There's only enough space for one queen. And she's English.

Attached: I would.jpg (587x594, 81.79K)

>Ezra Levant

Attached: 1415741456018.png (467x354, 183.04K)

this thotposting is getting too weird for my liking

Attached: 1509561741588.jpg (750x434, 61.21K)

I just watched this and it looks like all women are devolving to the exact same median

word filter it lad

Based dehumanised generation

Attached: IMG_20170114_004000.jpg (491x488, 27.16K)

One day the young lad will find our videos.

The amount of junk mail I receive mildly irritates me tbh lads

cheers lad

God help them

Attached: Bowden s Work.webm (320x242, 1.05M)

then he'll say okthankyou

Why don't you have separate emails for different things?

Physical mail lad. Flyers and such.

Only BO has that power

Nice one lad.

independent.co.uk/voices/poppy-wear-why-not-remembrance-wars-soldiers-veterans-poppies-moeen-ali-a8031746.html
I fully believe we switched timelines tbh, even as a child this wouldn't get published

Come now lad if they can make the jump form our esoteric memmies to us we might be able to save them/

Why watch Nige when /OURGIRL/ is on?

This Week on the Alt Right

Bear me to it

Attached: enoch2.jpg (580x327, 30.26K)

Ah, yeah that's pretty irritating

Yeah let's watch "lol I just got out the shower" instead

The fucking yankish emperor told us not to vote for it. Where's the outrage at the political interference?

Sorry, but this belongs to in the bin.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (680x697, 302.21K)

Np laddo

Thank (you) muh lad, wonder if Nige will bring up the joos tonight

Attached: 143897799405.jpg (634x364, 40.06K)

keek

Sexual harassment is a memi tbh, all a woman has to do is say fuck off and it will usually stop. A lot probably don't even say anything then whine about it years later

Attached: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

If he's smart he'll ignore it for now whilst MSM shrieks.

He looks awful after losing the weight I think some of it might be age as well though.

Having women make YouTube videos is good. Young women have zero role models that aren't aggressively whorish so why whine about "alt right" women?

He loves Jews and Israel

Fat was smoothing out his skin.

I'm only whining about useless videos like this one . Long chats about nothing.

Entry videos by alt-right thots are good.

Weinstein beat off into a potted plant in front of a woman and I doubt a simple "stop pls" would have ended it. I generally agree with you though. "Sexual harassment" usually boils down to "some broke unattractive guy made an awkward advance on me"

Sod off thot

Women generally want sexually aggressive men tbh, it just also happens that they like complaining about the things that result from their preferences.

Who?

Yeah he probably will smh, would be a right laugh if he brought it up and refuses to apologise though

Based

Attached: 1509402382511.jpg (403x403, 47.34K)

Because they're bandwagon-jumping shekel-chasers with absolutely nothing original to say. I can respect the hustle of getting 5 grand a month in patreonbux from beta kekistanis but don't pretend any of these cunts is worth listening to as an adult male

Of course I'm not talking about Weinstein level stuff but I'd bet most "sexual harassment" is literally just a hand on the leg

Because the compromise movements and we need fire aggression and energy three nouns not associated with women at all.

Even just "Le not a feminist" videos are good considering most young women's modern point of reference. I'm just saying we should look at them as not being for us rather than something that's a problem.

Ya mums a thot you brown eyed invader.

Probably ignore it unless an arse pained caller brings it up.

How do you come to that conclusion?

THEN
CALL
HIM
UP
AND
ASK

So will Nige fold on air tonight and apologise to Lords and Masters?

I agree 100%. Problem is that the chap in the video is spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine).

We want them on the band wagon dumbo. The vast majority of people supporting anything are jumping on the bandwagon because their bug brains want to be told what to think and where to go. This isn't supposed to be Le secret club forever.

Who's paying attention to fucking youtube videos?

The platform is completely saturated, and Google's algorithms deliberately isolate you within a specific group. If you've ever looked at a video you dislike and found a bunch of people in the comments agreeing with you, that's Google deliberately tailoring the things you see to the political persuasion you entertain.
It's all one big farce, and the whores faking their interest in the cause for ad revenue are the worst of it all.

"Good night Fuel, Fodder and Compost."

they are exactly the same as any over girl whoring an ideology that they don't really believe in for the patreon shekels.
women shouldn't be involved in politics full stop. if they want a role model it can be a girl running a cooking and cleaning channel.

My slave army will be better than yours tbh.

*other

Yeah looks like he's gonna ignore it for now

N-no

Attached: 1438977995048.png (159x222, 72.75K)

This, 1000x, end of

Obsessive women aren't good mothers, and the women doing these videos aren't obsessive, they are just cashing in on a market and getting attention and money.

*lights pipe*
so looks like nigel is making plans for something lads, is it metaphysical bythronic dialectical backgammon or will he get rekt by the jews?

Attached: scottstrider.jpg (600x401, 110.83K)

I seriously doubt that.

Attached: Bowden laugh1.webm (480x272, 791.82K)

ignoring it is basically doubling down tbh

How long before a Jew calls up Nige?

tbh I'd be impressed if any of us even get through, I kept getting the busy tone when I tried.

Shoot them at Heathrow tbh

If he talks about it, he'd best double down.
If he doesn't, then that does fucking wonders for the image. This shit should be common knowledge

Please mine will fight for life and freedom that they will never earn while yours will toil knowing there's a ditch by the side of a road somewhere waiting for them.

Attached: theroux salute.webm (704x400, 6.31M)

I don't think so. Though if it's brought up and he reasonably reiterates facts and doesn't go gtkrwn some will still say he's cucking out.

This would be entertaining.

Mine will fight because they will understand that
WAR IS LIFE AND LIFE IS DEATH

Leeches cannot survive without hosts and they can't compete against our will and magics in a stand up fight.

Attached: nige7.png (379x412, 299.88K)

every episode

This tbh

Implying the pleb will ever be energised by your esoteric meta-philosophy.

Worked for the Spartans

I'm pretty sure that some Momentum group has every member calling in every evening to slight him.