Brit/pol/ #1966: Armistice Day Edition

Farage on Remembrance Day: ‘Embracing Our History, Nation, Will Bring Us Back the Society We Once Had
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/11/farage-remembrance-day-embracing-history-nation-will-bring-us-back-society/

PICTURES: Britain Remembers War Dead and Veterans on Armistice Day
breitbart.com/london/2017/11/11/pictures-britain-remembers-war-dead-veterans-armistice-day/

Brexiteer backlash against EU deadline for huge ‘ransom payment’
westmonster.com/brexiteer-backlash-against-eu-deadline-for-huge-ransom-payment/

Attached: GettyImages-872827262.jpg (1280x853 123.7 KB, 123.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073199/Self-sufficient-Yorkshire-village-overtakes-petrol-station.html
falmouthpacket.co.uk/news/15647605.Crops_rotting_in_Cornish_fields_due_to_sharp_fall_in_migrant_labour_says_Cornwall_Council_in_appeal_to_government/?ref=twtrec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for Britain will prevail

Attached: bookerscotthell.gif (615x409 1.81 MB, 27.33K)

Good lad.

Attached: poppy.png (2284x1863, 2.63M)

Good lad
For Frank tbh

Goode ladde

Cheers lads.

I watched that episode of Dibnah yesterday. Pretty comfy tbh

"muh war glorfication"
But that's literally not what the poppy represents. Attention seeking retards.

FRESH HIGH-PITCHED VARG

were drafted soldiers zogbots though?

Attached: DANCESUEKADANCE.gif (600x534, 165.67K)

I want to have varg's life, the best part is what he does is not so eccentric in my part of the USA. just need a fair haired autism gf to give me white sons

he's genuinely growing more based the memmies are working

Attached: nigevet.jpg (1024x768, 120.2K)

That's all it's about, there's a celebration/commemoration that isn't about them, so they are throwing a fit.
Kill all narcissists tbh

Not even worth a (You) tbh

ahhhh

Well considering that he doesn't really work in the political sphere anymore he can get away with a lot more.
Let's not jinx it.

*unscrews your wheels*
How did that happen goy, hehehe

How many has it been now, three near-deaths?

Attached: esotericfarage.jpg (930x768, 190.33K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073199/Self-sufficient-Yorkshire-village-overtakes-petrol-station.html

L O C A L
O
C
A
L

Attached: Capture - Copy.JPG (695x401, 77.12K)

Sounds commie tbh

Attached: anglounleashe.jpg (960x830, 131.2K)

It will make its way to our shores because our leaders will increase travel to and from these countries to help cure them all.

Attached: Pauline_Cafferkey_3150977b.jpg (620x387, 45.69K)

I was in Hawes about 2 months ago. Really beautiful village and surroundings (and a nice drive if you go through Richmond, Reeth and then Muker). I had to refuel at Leyburn (about 15 miles from Hawes) because of the lack of a petrol station.

comfy N Yorks brit pol meet up, when?

Attached: walksjan-april11-138.jpg (1280x853 4.58 MB, 830.96K)

Based lad, comfy show tbh

Attached: 1510324968440.jpg (848x860, 74.77K)

inspirational as all hell tbh

ˡᵃᵈ

well when it all goes to shit you know where to head too to get the finest steel in the wasteland

Attached: Fred Dibnah BUF.JPG (626x943, 92.68K)

Fucking glorious

I never appreciated him until recently, my old man used to like him and watch his programs when I was young but it was lost on me.

Can't wait for the world economy to break down so all those lads Frank worked with can be the nucleus of the Nationalist Industrial Revival

these kinds of psychos must stil exist, if we could get one of them to train a small group of dafties

Good lad.

For Sir Patrick tbh

Eugenics needs to be a major part of the new machine tbh

Now that is one ultra comfy pub and setting

Attached: stannis feels.jpg (540x786, 460.97K)

Another
BASED
lad tbh

Stopped reading here tbh

Attached: 7bf582b8f333c0acb2bf9c63232d0d790e845138c6ae8907ababbdf8ce73e888.png (637x631, 56.92K)

At first I was going to agree with this, but then I remembered that we (and most English people) still REEEE at the Norman invasion.

Attached: Pixy4.png (565x510, 477.05K)

What's the point in "trying a religion" that is false? Don't let him become your stepfather lad.

ah makes the ghosts of all my long dead line of British proletariat industrialists who ground their bodies and souls into the blood and iron that made this nation powerful stir
mine the coal to fuel the fire to forge the steel to mine more coal
choke the foreigners to death on the ash clouds of industry

sounds like you dealt with that conversation a bit too autisticly tbh
if he intends on avoiding the topic via dismissal press on why they do that
is it because they have nothing to stand on or come from?

too right m8

Attached: normansout reeeee.jpg (255x183, 16.37K)

They don't plan on getting married.

Yeah that's why we all support William the Conqueror amirite

Attached: 1434519176797-1.png (262x282, 51.51K)

Not sure what you mean, how should I have handled it?

I have a big muffin lads. Should I eat it?

He also got hung up on the fact that I said driving a truck into a Christmas market and killing dozens of people was an evil act done by an evil person, because "everything is relative" and there's another perspective to everything. I said I realised that, and that I know that certain Muslims think it is good, but that doesn't make it not evil. He also didn't think the people who do those kinds of things are evil, just "oppressed, manipulated, afraid, bullied" etc.

even modern Iranians have started to REEEE about islam
they started to realise muslims are an arab VIP club and have started trying to revive some of their zoroastrian persian past to distance themselves from the saudis

well if he's going to compare apples to oranges you should have questioned them why they do that
if his brain works like: ah religious differences, religions are all the same anyway lel whats the difference all have a god aye lel we could all get along if we all smoked weed together aye lel
really you should press on the reasons his thought processes go in that direction
makes them really uncomfortable when they cant explain how they came to their opinions in the first place

Is he the bloke that came into the threads a while back and was insisting that moslem terrorists are brave?

Attached: braveheart.jpg (1200x675, 553.58K)

Only if it isn't blueberry tbh

these things literally contradict each other

I said the first thing, he said the second.

Attached: preserve vital essence.png (475x144, 13.98K)

Smh tbh not an argument

Attached: a1c8a714820d33eb8729ac15a00fd9ad30df071e62db6a97e4608e6df0833ae6.jpg (537x645, 36.33K)

the retort to everything is relative question is to shock them with how depraved your imagination can be tbh
why not inject a 3 month old baby with meth and fuck it to death? its just a random collection of atoms forged in the core of a star trading electrons with another random collection of atoms

Well later on in the conversation he admitted he didn't know any of the answers, and said that we should be less rigid and not believe that our way of thinking is right. His own moral code is "be nice to people, don't be a cunt". His spiritual view is that we exist as souls just trying on different bodies and experiences.

probably came to the conclusion after watching indian ascetic monks wank themselves dry of all fluids and expire in the woods far from prying plebeian eyes

sounds like his personality was created by the BBC and he has no will of his own, probably no self-awareness neither

this is always the solution. Or my favourite for average plebs is just 'if everything is relative was the Holocaust good'

Anyone who doesn't believe morality is universal is severely damaged and trying to excuse their past behaviours that they know are immoral. It is especially hilarious when asked what makes a particular set of morals more righteous than another belief system.

Isn't the answer to that "yes it was good for Hitler"?

Yeah that is the right answer.

i.e: liberal universalism is bullshit and life is just a power contest from which THEN derive the objective morals of national strength above all else.

He sounds like the final iteration of a plebbit poster. If everything is relative just say to him there is no reason for you to accept his viewpoint or even to concede to a superior argument. Then you're free to rhythmically bash his temple against the skirting board and shit on his still twitching cadaver.

might makes right

I know this maybe /x/-tier, but has Tom Cruise spoken out against the scandals sweeping Hollywood at the moment?

Sick of pretentious twats like this
Stopped reading there

Kubrick was a true artist tbh.

This floaty disconnected nonsense is why people are so hollow these days.

Tom Cruise is a scandal
didnt he put his kids on one of those scientology indoctrination cruise ships that only make port once every few years

I sincerely believe most people walking around have no soul or even understand the concept
like the persona they adopt while interacting with other people is them, they arent anything more than that

this tbh

There's no substance nor character, it's just this void filled with pop culture and things that they like, all in a vain attempt to be a human being.
One look at that picture with the couple with porgs and you know it's all true.

they're called Golem, lads.

He sounds like one of them new age Thelema everything is a vibration, LSD made me more connected types.

There have been emerging links between Scientology and those being accused for sexual crimes tbh.

Lad look into Tesla's work.

Attached: 4a154b93e4f00e6beaf55b56d83b97d22650f46b8b6e0c7b89615c497b4f7e36.jpg (700x1000, 65.81K)

Fuck off

Smh head lad they died for BASED ISRAEL

Okay Disc0rd/NewBrit are raiding us

FUCK OFF YOU AUTISTS

*Blocks your path*

Attached: 1510233971351.jpg (480x636, 18.19K)

SA DO YOUR FUCKING JOB YOU KIKE

MUH DIS.CORD

w e w

Attached: jaineu.png (456x263, 17.51K)

Sometimes it's just easier to take the dafty approach and say,"You sound like a fucking nonce m8, leave my mum alone" and punch him in the face

Keep your faggotry to yourself.

Attached: 770-90-9770.jpg (2048x1536, 491.15K)

It's Zig Forums eats my posts episode.

SA is a druken fuckhead that never does anything useful here but post about drinking and how based London is

Attached: 2a1f0a436611b86e0f3907c6a92c21ef56a475294a22349d07890fcb4a328cf5.png (481x774, 492.58K)

Report, ignore, move on.

Attached: 1509741937004-3.jpg (538x717, 95.56K)

Change the channel lads

Crops rotting in Cornish fields due to sharp fall in migrant labour says Cornwall Council in appeal to government

falmouthpacket.co.uk/news/15647605.Crops_rotting_in_Cornish_fields_due_to_sharp_fall_in_migrant_labour_says_Cornwall_Council_in_appeal_to_government/?ref=twtrec

Cuckwall tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (460x345, 398.15K)