SHTF/WROL/PREPPER GENERAL #4: ECLIPSE or SEPTEMBER or 2020s, YOUR PICK

ZOGs DON'T HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST IN MIND
ONLY YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SURVIVAL IN CHIMPOUTS, COUPS, WARS, OR MARKET CRASHES

IFF

CHALLENGES
1488/Day of the Rope
amrron.com

COMMS
High value radios with models to choose from (try to only use genuine units and accessories)
"Lowest bandwidth and power settings possible"
No repeater use, antenna height and length restrictions
THESE FREQS ARE USEFUL, BUT SAVE ALL CHs IN BAND FOR FLEXIBILITY
US, Good from rural to urbanized locales
US, Better for cities with tall buildings
EU, use sparingly before SHTF as only fully legal in Germany
EU, Basically FRS for Eubros.
HF freq, almost guaranteed daytime long range comms with proper setup
www.arrl.org
Getting at least a tech license will remove the aforementioned limitations and allow for some HF, repeater use, and data tx
Everything you need to know for the tech test in video format with pdf in description
Free android test prep app from tech all the way to amateur extra if ya want

FARMING
Find out what grows where and how, use farmer's markets for income and intel
Grow small crops and herbs in pots
Find someone with land and sharecrop for a share of harvest.
Last longest when stored properly
BUY HEIRLOOM SEEDS, MEANS OFFSPRING WILL PRODUCE SEEDS AS WELL

SUPPLIES
Dressings, rolled bandage, non stick gauze, petrolatum jelly, nitrile gloves
amzn.com/B00QFXGSIY is high value, iodine, metal canteens.
Baby wipes, soap, bleach, iodine, detergent
batteries, solar cells, candles, charcoal, fire starters (dryer lint/sheets work)
Shovels, full tang knives, pocket saws, etc
Coffee, cheap liquor, cigarettes
Dessicant packs, Salt, vinegar, canning gear.

FIRST AID
Start the breathing
WITHOUT OXYGEN, BRAIN DEATH STARTS AT 60SECS
check for breath, clear airway, seal airway, 2 breaths, 30 pumps
Stop the bleeding
clean, close and apply tourniquet if limb
Protect the wound
jelly, nonstick, dressing, bandage
Treat for shock
evac, legs/wound above heart, prevent sweat/chill, calm victim

WEAPONS
A strong mind and body are the only weapons that can't be stolen from you
Better one .22LR/NATO/combloc caliber gun, 5 mags and 1000 rounds than 100 meme caliber unicorns
Get sturdy sports equipment and construction tools
www.maingun.biz/category_s/2047.htm
www.tacticalscorpiongear.com
Legal for weapons cleaning and eventually for wrol surpression.

NETWORK
>ANY GROUPS TOUTING OFFENSE PRE-SHTF ARE AUTOMATICALLY SUSPECT
mytopo.com for custom high value 1:50k (6digit) maps
Ability to save local GZD, 100km^2 grid, and 2/4 digit maps, just set to MGRS/US Grid
aim for #s if can't into weapons

Attached: shtf_frequency_list_2013e_print.png (900x450 7.95 MB, 159.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=772301
marines.mil/Portals/59/Publications/FM 7-8 W CH 1.pdf
info.publicintelligence.net/CALL-SmallUnitsAfghanistan.pdf
globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/3-55-
globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/3-21-38/fm3-21-38_2006.pdf
survivalschool.us/wp-content/uploads/Small-Unit-Night-Fighter-Manual.pdf
benning.army.mil/infantry/rtb/4thrtb/content/PDF/Handbook.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=aziRcxocCHE&list=PLkEDf6lnKQTvsNT-HpMdqBECXc7qlfrZA
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWD2eHABr0_AvqB8-kui1g8QnmjFS855_
youtube.com/watch?v=z3ptpJfwEtg&list=PL3khfSiedNshL5V9hj6kXn6CteMKwIr7L
youtube.com/watch?v=3ECN_F7Kdko&list=PL6OWYt4WujZ2Sb0ZW52KnPcfewp3ZQdy-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for home hydroponics based on kraty method for sole porpuse of acquiring food during times of crisis

Fuck you, you must have a lot of land and space age shit to be able to run a maintain such a setup. Pics?Pls delete exif data before posting

what about a facemask ? I've got a shitty one from Halloween i could scrible on

I'm sure that will work but like it was exhaustively said last thread, gas masks are memes for another other than CS/tear gas.

That archery video needs to die. I'm not going to go into a full point-by-point rebuttal because others have done that better than I could but I will address a few points.

This guy is doing trick shots in controlled settings, and using partial draws with a low-powered bow. It does not represent techniques used by war archers. They usually had bows that started at 60 lb draw weight and went up from there to well over 100 lbs.

Ancient art isn't the most reliable source of information, especially art depicting battles. This was often commissioned after the fact, produced by people who weren't present or familiar with tactics and equipment, and had more to do with glorifying the event than conveying an accurate portrayal of the battle. Few ancient artwork depicting battles accurately depict the soldiers as they would have appeared or the kit they would have carried with them (no water bottles, bed rolls, back packs, sometimes even clothing was omitted).

The final point I wanted to bring up was the idea that archers would pick up and use enemy arrows. This did not happen because war arrows used special warheads (see where the modern term comes from?) that were only loosely fixed to thicker, heavier shafts. These were stuck on with wax or string in such a way that if the arrow missed the target and landed in the dirt, pulling on the arrow would separate the two pieces, leaving the head in the ground. While it would have been possible to shoot the headless arrow it would likely have experienced stability and accuracy problems either due to the lack of a head or to being damaged by it's first flight, and it would have done little or no damage to an enemy without the head. Getting hit with a twig hurts but it's seldom fatal.

Archery is a good skill, especially in a survival setting, but trick shots do not put dinner on the table or save you from an unwelcome conjugal visit. Learn real, practical archery.

Attached: pastacide.jpg (750x573, 28.89K)

Its more about considering archery in cucked countries than telling anons that with a little practice they can become legolas. I remember talking about it with a brit last thread and I wanted to remind those in stupid countries that guns, while newer tech, can be substituted with a limited, but still very lethal, weapon that doesn't need licensure.

Except that it is extremely unlikely for many artists in different places at different times to depict archery in the same way. Not to mention that since archery was much more common back then, they might have seen it first hand, for example with a hunter. In addition, depending on the country, the artist may indeed have military experience, like in Ancient Greece or the Roman Republic where the armies were made up of the citizenry.
Ancient artwork doesn't depict soldiers with kit because they didn't carry their kit. Their equipment was stored in their camp and on march was carried by a slave/attendant or carried in the baggage train.

The idea that archers would pick up and use enemy arrows is probably bullshit though. Where did you read about these specialty heads? How common were these and when were they in use? I wouldn't doubt that something like this was done, since a similar idea was used by the Romans in the pilum, but I'm more curious who actually came up with this idea.

the whole point of kratky method is that, that it doesnt need energy to run.
and sadly i am on holidaysso no pics

where is that Zig Forums map and how do I add myself to it?

Attached: 253.jpg (600x884, 63.52K)

I distinctly remember asking on that thread if we wanted to pervert it for our interests. Should I start a new one for Zig Forums's Zig Forums and Zig Forums?

This is ancient history dude
zeemaps.com/map?group=772301

Worse than that: the voiceover sounds like some faggot talking into his cell phone mic and layering that over otherwise reasonably prosumer-tier production values.
A GOOD USB CONDENSER MIC FOR VOICEOVERS THAT SOUNDS PROFESSIONAL COSTS MAYBE $50-100 IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO HAVE PRODUCTION VALUES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is that just fullchan anons or did that come from halfchan? Because if its the latter, I don't want to hang out with some borderline autistic normalfag as I'm already surrounded by them.

The one I posted is a few years old, at least four. Got it from a half Zig Forums thread way back before Zig Forums was even a thing.

Nigger Zig Forums existed alongside 4chan for a long time. Gaymerg ate popularized it.

yes, not even joking
we need to be able to reach each other if SHTF happens as all of us are already preparing. If we banded together and formed a Zig Forums outpost, that could only be good.
start one

Attached: 6329222782_669c4764a6_o-56a9b2a25f9b58b7d0fe2abc.jpg (640x480, 46.71K)

I guess that's true, but I just wonder how useful the info in that map is considering its age and the fact that most user entries are too retarded to include basic things like date of entry or contact info.

I've been thinking to make one, but considering our Zig Forums only a fraction of cuckchan's, It would be smart to add our Zig Forums into it.

ok, let's start it here and then link to Zig Forums so we're not accused of being psy-op shills

www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2653404

Its up, don't bully it pls, will add to next OP.

excellent, how do I add myself? Register? Never used this shit

Additions>Simple

OK, I'm in
for whatever reason the piece of shit keeps requiring a zip code in addition to the city, so I located myself to a nearby zipcode instead of the actual one

Yeah, you should just be able to type the town name and it autofills in. Sucks that you're all the way in LA but I hope it leads to something on your end.

yep, Louisiana is the asshole end of the entire country. Seriously, it and the Mississippi is the asshole end of everything. I despise this fucking place, filled with complete retards.

For all the "sportsman's paradise" brouhaha, no one here is really into guns, it's all fudd shit, all of it. I was firing my AK hard at the range in Sherburne testing out my new scope, and people there were looking at my sideways and asking me "what was I getting ready for." They're very good goyim.

Attached: 1fdzgm.jpg (700x700, 59.87K)

Actually, you'd be surprised. I was at a local coffee shop with my lady a few weeks ago and I could have sworn the group of pudgy hwites where speaking of the jew and their lies. I couldn't help but hover around them to confirm, but it only made them speak softer. Curiosity isn't necessarily a sign against, they are looking for you to bring up the times and be recruited. Its not as though lefties are known to frequent ranges.

That map is very cluttered

The good thing about such areas is that they make "target rich environments" during any kind of happening.

bump for the map

Gas masks are mostly a meme but may be appropriate under some circumstances.

Attached: 1502423655931.jpg (1969x1703, 2.08M)

I HAVE SEEN THE FACE OF RAINMAN - AND HE WAS SMILING.

My steam is Augusto Pinochet, the one with the russian federation flag.

Nice. I'm in.

Side note, why didn't anyone tell me how awesome MRE's are? I picked up a variety pack (2017 inspection date) and I am absolutely blown away by how decent they taste and how luxurious they are in comparison to the trash (everyone loves SPAM, right?) I used to take camping.

I know you can't use them to build a survival plan off of but IMO they are a necessity for adding the occasional morale-boosting luxury of a good hot meal with actual variety in flavors/textures.

Of course, I'm talking about the military-style MREs. The Mountain Home style foodstuffs appear to be sodium and carb bombs that aren't worth it.

The general is defnatly going. Yeah, defnatly going…

They are the best in terms of flavor and many places like goodwill have "old" mres on the cheap. They will last about a year or two max from the expiry date,I know that from personal experience. At worst, you'll poop it funny. Dreamcicle cookies used to be my drug during field ops. Anyone talking shit about them is confirmed to be a nofunz, neverwoods city slicking faggot. I haven't tried the SOS rations but I finally got them in.

Attached: RainMan21.jpg (266x200, 41.98K)

bookmarked and noted. Also, get over to /meadhall/ guys we need to start networking.

I did and its dead as hell. We have to stop splitting ourselves into smaller and smaller groups until we know enough local anons to operate independently. For right now, the zeemap is the best way to share general locations and a point of contact to establish ourselves. So much so that I'll post it again:

www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2653404

I'm on zeemaps

Reposting these, any chance we could get them included in every thread after the OP from now on?

Attached: 5.jpg (1000x1200 358.93 KB, 337.11K)

The problem with hydroponics is that you need to buy dry (or liquid but that'd be dumb) fertilizer and keep adding it so the plants don't die. You can store quite a bit of those dry nutrients, but they probably wouldn't last you more than 1 growing season. Raised beds are far superior. Hell traditional farming is good too. Admittedly raised beds/traditional farming is more labor intensive.

Are you a trust fund kid, or just retarded?

Yall niggers ain't Christian enough for me to join your war-cult.

I just use 2 medical masks with smashed activated charcoal in between them. Not high quality, but cheep and (mostly) effective.

They suck, imagine eating really dry pie crust. That's basically what they are. I mean they may TASTE fine, but they are basically sugar and flour with a little bit of fat packed into a cube. So not exactly the most nutritionally dense food out there. You'd probably be fine eating them for a day or two, but don't expect to last more than a week on them without feeling like shit. Honestly I would be more inclined to just take a shitload of those hippie vitamins and eat hardtack/beef jerky.

They need to be updated first

What's the best way to kill myself?

Autoerotic asphyxiation.

Color me unsurprised.

Considering how fun is not allowed there, I'm not surprised funz are too far behind. Dude please move. The northeast is going to be worst hit in any shtf happening.

I fully anticipate every city in NJ (as well as the rest of the NE) to look like Racoon City when the shtf. Only instead of monsters and mercenaries (which sounds cool af) it'll just be commie minorities.

You poor bastard. No wonder you're so pissed. Tfw too much of a poor, tubby fuck for SHTF outside of being a knowledge sponge just in case

What needs to be updated about it?

The next time some storm mauls New Orleans and a wave of opportunistic looters flows north after the National Guard forces them out of the city?

Added

added.

Attached: 256f9f277f11b7533a3de46dab2ac0d0fa0f6c0a533025586e5637c7be59e50d.jpg (2560x1600, 442.56K)

As of right now it's focusing on short to mid term bug out needs. It's practically a "how to go backpacking for more than a week" guide. It should also include long term wilderness survival.

E.G. How to make soap out of wood ash and fat, how to build an outhouse, how to stay clean, how to build long term shelters, general farming tips, What crops to grow for a nutritionally adequate diet, how much food you need to grow per person, how to save seeds through the winter, methods of preserving food that doesn't require gaskets or cans, what kind of livestock is best and how to care for it (This is a lesser concern because odds are you won't have a few chickens waiting around for when you need them, but still.) Etc. Etc.

Its not meant to be an INCH guide. And INCH is the least likely thing so it still holds value. Feel free to put together a volume 3 that deals with long term if you want because aside from keeping caches of supplies its outside my area.

He has enough money for a reasonably high quality camera, high end handycam at least, he has money for a microphone.
Jesus christ, kill yourself. Even a $10 "karaoke" mic is better than "talk into your phone". Get a job if you think $50 is a lot of money.

Sounds like it's easier to turn cannibal instead.

Corn and chickens will keep you alive, and free of ticks.

I'm happy that other threads are talking about certain aspects of what this thread set out to do, but something that still isn't touched upon is radio comms, and all too happy to oblige.

BUY A RADIO AND LEARN HOW TO USE IT

There was a PDF on how to use a Baofeng in the old thread.

Shit storm is coming Zig Forums, how do we prep for the war against slaughter of Redneck Revolt?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2048x1536, 6.32M)

Red contrasts nicely and creates a good target indicator.

Learn to maneuver with a small group of streloks, coordinate your fire, remember to leave room for loot. These faggots are larpers and retards; their assaults will be Abu Hajar tier.

If you aren't watching Steve, you should be. The new MRE's are good shit, I've got a few myself that I snagged last time I was doing some contract work. The older styles MREs, especially the dark brown are complete ass, I mean I didn't think so at the time, but compared to the meal choices and better quality of today's they are.

Laugh as it'll be a turkey shoot.

I'm glad Chief Hidden Gender is there to guide his valiant injun warriors, with his probably airshit MPX, and his laser sight dangling off his vest.

I've noticed how memetastic their weapon selection is. It's like they walked into a fun store and just bought one of everything that looked cool. No standardized magazines, calibers, or weapon types.

Attached: 1460103979614.mp4 (320x240, 2.55M)

I am unaware of what that acronym stands for, care to explain?

I'm fairly sure that camera is just a cell phone on a tripod.
If he was planning on using the Mic more than once then I'd agree and say that ~$50 is perfectly reasonable. $50 isn't THAT much money, but is quite a bit if you're going to use it once and never touch it again.

Also please remain calm.

Fucking leaf nigger

Until you get scurvy that is. The only Corn that has any significant amount of Vitamin C is sweet corn (which is a bitch to grow, and spoils much more easily than dent corn.) and a 140 pound person would need just over 6 cups a day to get that. And that's me being generous. Also, how are you planning on fertilizing the soil every year if your staple food was going to be corn? That shit sucks nitrogen and other nutrients out of the soil as hard as Hillary sucks nigger dick.
Chickens are a good source of protein and fat, so they're actually really good choices for livestock. But what would you feed them? The corn that you're trying to grow for your family? That wouldn't have the calcium they need and their eggs would get brittle before they eventually just died off. Besides, you'd have to grow so much fucking corn that there's no way you'd be able to sustain that without synthetic fertilizer.

You we would need a diverse selection of plant species that can grow in multiple climates, aren't too taxing on the soil, has a short growth period, and can be stored through the winter. We'd also need a form of livestock that can eat the scraps from the farm/house without lacking any significant amount of nutrition, while supplying the fats and proteins we need. We need radishes, potatoes, wheat/rye, and meal worms.

I forgot to mention that you would need a type of fruit that would suit your environment, most likely a type of berry. Peppers and tomatoes are good choices

I'm Never Coming Home iirc

thanks user. Have some birds with arms.

Attached: Bizarre-Internet-Meme-Shows-Birds-with-Arms-in-Unlikely-Poses-445240-6.jpg (640x426 61.13 KB, 36.4K)

Potential tropical storm/Cat 1 coming to my AO in the next couple days. If it's likely to be only rain we will be bugging in, but if they power goes out we will be displacing to a friend's house if they have power or leaving the city. Staying with no A/C in a second floor apartment in S Tx heat with an 11wk old will not be happening. Stocked some extra water and food yesterday that's easy to prep, will be topping off the gas tanks in my Tacoma and the wife's SUV and probably getting more water/filling the containers I already have today after work.

Radios and batteries will get tested and bags rechecked tonight as well. Looking at the possibility of a lot of flooding for our area, especially if it stalls out on top of us.

Attached: IMG_0589.JPG (720x480, 105.38K)

I cracked up

I just hope you have local repeaters saved to your radio just in case cell towers go down. Even without AC, we as humans have survived millenia in humid climes without technology, don't risk your family to move during the storm just to save yourself some temporary discomfort.

Will only move when safe to do so. Sticking the wife and kid in one of the vehicles with A/C will work short term, but if it's days, we will move.

Got you on the repeaters. Will likely be scanning channels on one unit, and using phone/text while it works with the other radio as backup should it fail. I'm confident, though cautious. Cell infrastructure has come a way since Katrina.

I had cell is southwest Houston during/following both Ike and Rita. TBH, I'd be surprised if you actually lose cell service (for reasons other than overcrowding).

As will I, Strelok

I would suggest buying all the rice and potatoes you can get your hands on, they're easy to cook and can keep your body running for months if needs be.

I would also suggest getting out of dodge now instead of waiting to see if the storm will be too much. Drive inland, somewhere safe, and have a camping trip until the storm passes.

It may not be ideal, but it's better than sitting in an apartment and praying that your kid doesn't die of heatstroke.

Almost makes me wish I lived on the east coast so I could help out more than just giving tips on an image board.

I take it the 11wk old your kid? Keep him safe strelock. Keep us posted.

We plan on leaving tonight or early Friday morning if it continues to intensify and driving towards New Mexico. Mom's working out that way and we'll be taking my two youngest brothers (12/13) who are staying with us this week to her and waiting the storm out there. Broke out my DeLorme book and tested the radios last night, got them set up for inter vehicle comms for the road.

Sounds good fam, like I said though, keep us updated. Here, have some shitty info-graphics.

Attached: sustainability-kit-infographic.jpg (660x930 2.19 MB, 487.29K)

Update: we bugged out at 1730 and are now in a hotel in Kerrville until tomorrow morning

Update to the update: after a four hour delay getting my wife's truck fixed in Kerrville, we are now in Midland/Odessa at my dad's RV. Tired as fuck. Achey as fuck. Grumpy as fuck. Still in contact with friends riding the storm out and they seem to be doing okay. Only one that I know of is resorting to genny power. We're getting a hotel and gonna watch how things play out from here. No more driving for me thanks.

Good to know brah, hope your house is still there when you get back.

sounds like you need a beer and a blowjob

So some of my friends riding out the storm are cruising around in this bad boy, using it to pick people up and do security runs to friends and family. Awesome dudes. Also apparently a looter got shot in the head and is in critical condition at one of the hospitals after kicking someone's door in in Southside

Attached: IMG_0610.JPG (960x539, 32.21K)

Wife asked "I'm just as tired, achey, and grumpy. What do I get out of it?"

user, I…

Good to know you lived.

Attached: rene.jpg (1280x720, 51.26K)

I responded with "the same thing you usual get out of it."

Had my buddy do a recon/security run to our apartment and he relayed that we have power. Some local stores are opening back up as well so we'll be enroute home tomorrow.

I can't tell if your wife is great or shit. I'm leaning towards the first, but context is everything. How did she respond to your cumback heh, and did you end up getting the BJ?

Also, have your in state friends checked on your house at all? I'm assuming you DID bar the doors and shit right?

And oh yeah, the looter sounds like he fucking deserved it.

She gave me the "I see what you did there" look, then laughed. She's a good sport ;)

Friend of ours checked on the place, hence informing us our power was on, no damage whether rain or wind related. He's posted up there to watch it until we get back while his dad holds down the fort at their own place. Guy's a 12yr vet and probably sleeping on our couch with his Benelli M4 beside him right now.

We made it home at 2115. Some parts of town are still without power. Loads of service and emergency vehicles out and about. Shitloads of blown down fences/broken windows/fallen tree branches/downed power lines. Our place was untouched except for the front door warping from the rain.

Pic is some of the damage in our complex. My grandparents used to live in that corner apartment.

Attached: D72C9EEC-8645-4671-A8E2-047F831C2ED4.JPG (4032x3024, 4.37M)

Glad everything turned out alright for you m8

any good materials on training that?
Also does anyone have more infographs for how to pack better?

Army field manuals are pretty good. Supplement anything you're unclear on with youtube tutorials.

i mean more like which of these manuals would be best for that and from which army and which edition
there is a fuckton of these things

- FM 7-8 Infantry Rifle Platoon & Squad Operations

marines.mil/Portals/59/Publications/FM 7-8 W CH 1.pdf

- No.09-37 Small Unit Operations - Afghanistan

info.publicintelligence.net/CALL-SmallUnitsAfghanistan.pdf

- FM 3-79 Long Range Surveillance Operations

globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/3-55-
93/fm3-55-93.pdf

- FM 3-21.38 Pathfinder Operations

globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/3-21-38/fm3-21-38_2006.pdf

- Small Unit Night Fighter Manual

survivalschool.us/wp-content/uploads/Small-Unit-Night-Fighter-Manual.pdf

- Ranger Handbook

benning.army.mil/infantry/rtb/4thrtb/content/PDF/Handbook.pdf

- Fire Teams (USMCHoss)

youtube.com/watch?v=aziRcxocCHE&list=PLkEDf6lnKQTvsNT-HpMdqBECXc7qlfrZA

- Small Unit Tactics (Black Bastion Performance)

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWD2eHABr0_AvqB8-kui1g8QnmjFS855_

- Anything by Brent0331

youtube.com/watch?v=z3ptpJfwEtg&list=PL3khfSiedNshL5V9hj6kXn6CteMKwIr7L

- Vickers Tactical Impact Series

youtube.com/watch?v=3ECN_F7Kdko&list=PL6OWYt4WujZ2Sb0ZW52KnPcfewp3ZQdy-

Hot damn Strelok, you know your FMs.

Get a few friends together and practise. Section attacks are pretty simple to learn but if you use them and the other guy doesn't then you're at a significant advantage.

Look up Max Velocity Tactical. He covers a lot of relevant info.

I'm fucking dead and buried already, ain't I?

Attached: bls resbond.jpg (759x551, 66.45K)

Look at the bright side, your government is so shit that a 1000 of you tinos with 10/22s could take over a sizable part of your nation. Follow Chili's example and de-jew yourselves.

Any other 8/k/ommandos in the area to help you out? Shit is so fucked in Houston right now that its begging for RWDS.

We're golden here. Power has been on since my buddy reconned our place and the water boil has been lifted. Rockport and Port A got fucked hard. Family north of Houston are okay.

Any way to help my countrymen from afar? I don't have much money nor the ability to travel to help on the ground. I guess I could donate blood?

I thought there was some guy concealed on the floor before opening that image.

Holy fug thanks for those :o
Now to actually find someone near me

Idk why my ID changes sometimes.

I should look into existing and/or organize a food drive. That'd be useful, and something I've done a time or two.