Brit/pol/ #2002: LARPing Edition

Britain 'concedes' on Irish border, as DUP says it will not accept a Brexit deal that 'separates' Northern Ireland from UK
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/04/brexit-talks-deadline-no-breakthrough-ireland-theresa-may-heads/

‘People are entitled to change their mind’: Tony Blair confirms he is fighting to cancel Brexit
rt.com/uk/411825-tony-blair-stop-brexit/

British aid for Syria being funneled to extremists… again
rt.com/uk/411840-british-aid-syria-extremists/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/04/britain-first-supporter-drove-van-harrow-curry-house-owner-court-hears
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
good lad

Attached: BIG IAN.png (580x576, 376.12K)

druids tbh

yeah lad that's me, which are you? I remember one other wessex lad who wanted to sell kek pendants or something.

I would have stayed on as a dafty for as long as possible tbh but decided since my cover was blown I may as well make the best of things. All that because I didn't buy a 77p daftie ski mask before the demo smh

Attached: 2635678568.png (347x344, 272.27K)

First for pike

Attached: pike6.jpg (366x489, 57.36K)

the jews would get rekt so hard, there are alot of arabs walking around with 10 plus years experience in fighting the USA/UK/NATO insurgent style.

YUMMY MUMMY FRENCH WOMEN

Attached: yummy.jpg (768x1024, 269.98K)

Posting again

I've been noticing Mosley being mentioned more and more often on social media, more specifically within the last few months. There's a definite push online that seems to be working far better than going on the streets and shouting ever did, it's reaching more people and being received better than any of the daft stuff is.

Attached: based na.png (1080x1920, 965.39K)

which type of ski mask is best lads? I have the wool three hole IRA style one for when I go outside and use the snow blower but I don't have the cool NA lycra ones

That's what I hope lad, the kvetching would be incredible

is this not tantamount to Norn Iron's dissolution?

Attached: melissa08.jpg (1600x2428, 678.33K)

I got a pack of two dafty skull ones for 77p on amazon… after doxing myself

Attached: BIG dafty.jpg (640x896, 49.96K)

more like it would be the end of them. the turks and iranians are going to carve up the middle east after all this meddling by the stupid jews and their arrogance

smh lad
do you even entrapment?

AAAAAAAHHHHHH

Attached: bookerscotthell.gif (200x162, 1.81M)

her husband

Attached: Jamel.jpg (510x720, 50.42K)

I don't even own an airgun smh
going to get an air rifle at some point for vermin hunting since I've gone rural tbh

Now, is he French, Welsh, or an Arab?

Thanks lad

Yup, based Tories tbh

Attached: abyssus bunfield.png (413x321, 73.69K)

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.png (385x363, 157.88K)

If you're lucky you'll get drafted early. You might even be one of the first American troops to enter Tehran.

all those persian qts about to be liberated by western willies
ahhh

no if that happened I would go AWOL in the zagros and become the next zarathustra lad, I would come out of the mountains in the 2040s with a long blond beard and preach the law with two bassets at my side

I find it really is fascinating how much I see Mosley crop up these days. I can't remember anything like it, he used to seem so obscure and now he's almost up there with Benito and Adolf.

The problem with real life activism is actually doing something that works and doesn't just make you look like a knob. Britain First have good numbers on social media and the EDL had some big rallies, but they were just preaching to the converted and not winning people over, which should be the main goal.

Attached: 80747083.jpg (1024x805, 350.14K)

the 56 percent satanist hedonist army deserves to lose tbh

surely if the DUP remove their support (as they've threatened), the government will collapse? What are they planning here?

Attached: dragonpepe.jpg (832x690, 79.66K)

How did they dox you from your face alone and what did they say when they nabbed you? No wonder these idiots are full of spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)

SA so desperate to keep people indoors.

If you feel like you want to do more then go ahead, be sensible as you can but do what you need to do.

Lad they are gutless and are hoping the DUP will cave to the pressure of the oncoming media campaign

Is Kay Burley retarded?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (805x1000, 127.28K)

Yes, she's a total mong

She's a fucking demented old crone. Genuinely batshit.

I was recognized by classmates from university who phoned it in to PREVENT, they didn't do any work themselves beyond getting the university to rat out my address.
The arab guy just turned up and said "are you X, I'm from PREVENT, we know what you've done, may I come in?" or something along those lines.

Other than in esoteric group chats and chans I don't think I ever saw him mentioned outside of Cable Street, now there's a lot more presence on social media from people talking about him.

One of the main issues with the groups is that they don't seem to have a bloody clue how to actually get their message across.
For example NA screeching "sieg heil" and "Hitler was right", who on earth is that supposed to convert? There are people who lived through the Blitz, are they thinking that those people are going to hear them and think "yeah y'know what he was right to drop my house down around me". They're not going to reach the normie masses who are so used to hearing everything negative basically being Hitler, and for the few people that they actually do reach, thousands of people have turned against them in that time.

If you're going to do something, do it properly. If you're going to be dafty, do it properly. Don't throw up roman salutes outside mosques and throw bacon at them, find sewer access or maintenance tunnels that run underneath and plant explosives.
This half-arsed approach of daftyism which is prevalent is such a fucking obvious gov't setup at this point.

Attached: localism1.png (1767x271, 105.22K)

kek so they had no white people. What did he sat legally or was it just dis is bad blud change yer ways? I remember you said they offered you free education ffs

Stop with this diatribe. There is a huge segment of the population that doesn't interact with online communities and even larger one that only interacts with a closed group of friends on facebook. These people can only be reached by real life action, you're right that it shouldn't be daft but subtle actions can be effective and get normies thinking.

Also any kind of serious movement requires inspiration, it needs inspiring leaders and inspiring actions, let's be honest as much as we might enjoy the internet it's not exactly the most inspiring thing to normies to see people shit posting on twitter.

Action doesn't always have to daft, get that out of your head already.

Lad I completely agree with you in terms of real life action working far better, despite them being civic seeing FLA on the streets of London was pretty inspiring.
The groups need to be set up more as youth groups, focus more on self-improvement and communal work rather than street protests. You can reach individuals far better by helping them than by shouting at them.

Fully aware of that, but the only action that ever seems to happen ends up being daft.

Attached: based NA.webm (384x288, 2.95M)

fucking Tories, man

Attached: Screenshot_2017-12-04_16-05-17.png (572x481, 68.2K)

BREAKING: DUP's Arlene Foster: "We will not accept any kind of regulatory divergence."

it's in the OP lad

How can the EU claim to be giving a shit about the GFA with this?

the Tories seem to have backed away for this minute

Attached: Screenshot_2017-12-04_16-07-04.png (681x610, 69.74K)

Oh yeah.

Yeah, I don't buy the whole vanguard/overton window shit, Hitler and Nazism is just a bust flush as you quite rightly point out, certainly in this country. Certified daft.

Right, and when those real life actions are exclusively shit you might just want to say "hold on" and think of a coherent plan rather than just applauding people for muh doing something.

As you say we need a leader, we needs credibility, we need a real movement with meaningful action. Til that moment comes I'll bide my time and drop some redpills the only way I know how.

Attached: Mosley-1929.jpg (400x345, 62.8K)

I met three of them, the first was an Arab lad who insisted he was English (privately I thought he truly believed that and didn't want to acknowledge that his dad was cucked by a sandnigger), the "trained negotiator" guy I did "debates" (talking and him not listening tbh smh) with had Hebrew tattoos all over him and the last was an old middle class frizzy haired lady line-toer jobsworth, not bad, just incapable. Thought Bristol was a "well integrated city" keek.

They had no legal power over me since I haven't done anything illegal, so yeah they were trying to make me "see the error of my ways" and give away info (I only ever gave them publicly available information but even that was probably too much since they're lazy and by the sound of it their numbers per county aren't even into the double digits).

That free education was the hippy hive saga, wherein I learnt how to make veggie burgers with a manlet, an autistic SEAmonkey, an "english" Jew and an Israeli Jewess, which only solidified my wrongthink.

Attached: kvetch.png (990x990, 350.69K)

Attached: Angelina Zombie.jpg (960x738, 61.21K)

Then
Have you edited that?

Attached: DOEGHVEU8AATzzH.jpg (679x718, 81.09K)

Not inviting him in and then burying the cunt somewhere

was she pretty?

nah lad. Looks like a Freudian slip on the journo's behalf.

What sort of arguments did they use to try and convince you?

Kek the Jihadis must be falling over themselves to renounce their ways. Tbf they are the first to know it's bullshit if they do it every day

do they know about us, lad? Is "spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine)" completely true?

GET OUT

Attached: resus neg.jpg (810x539, 105.04K)

Attached: DNeKgFxXUAAdnjt.jpg (750x571, 66.65K)

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/04/britain-first-supporter-drove-van-harrow-curry-house-owner-court-hears

Poland First

great plan
besides, he "knew krav maga"

no lad, she was brown and semitic with a fucked up nose and personality, like all Jews.

non-arguments
"but that's racist" and "it's the current year" tier, couldn't refute anything I said, when I sent an infodump in response to why I believed as I did they didn't even bother to respond. I think they're trained purposefully into being retarded and unable to acknowledge our legitimate grievances as a defence against conversion, it makes it impossible for them to re-brainwash us.

According to them, most of the people they talk with are potential Jihadis.
Of course, a month after they said that the headlines read "Highest number of far right terrorists engaged, ever". December 2016 IIRC.

Yes, but I don't think they care or can be arsed to read every thread forever and probably just do the odd keyword search with GCHQ.

the absolute state of the government

Attached: angryjew.png (203x249, 47.8K)

Why has the post quality of 8/pol/ gone to absolute shit this year? Where can I go to get non-pozzed political info and news?

Also lad if they had no authority over you why didn't you just walk out?

Breitbart infiltrators

Imkampfy literally banned everyone who wasn't retarded, it's now a conspiracy forum and a bad one at that.

Election and maybe that the Stormer shut down. I just look at the Zig Forums catalog but only the ops

I've posted repeatedly about poisoning reservoirs and no-one has brought me beer or taught me how to make veggie burgers

Attached: everythingneedstoburn.jpg (301x361, 23.25K)

it would be pretty awesome if it was someone's entire job just to sit and read brit/pol/ threads

the mods ban every poster critical of Trump. It's become a Trump-worshipping board because of that.

clearly you haven't gone far enough lad. go out and buy the supplies, then see what happens.

*shut the door in his face
because I was compromised and couldn't go back to being a dafty, also for the lols and free beer. It was a comfy time tbh

you have to report yourself to them lad, there's a phone number

I offered for them to take me on as a consultant but they refused since it would mean acknowledging we had legitimate grievance

Attached: opposite.png (785x590, 419.62K)

Spyin' aint easy lad, but nothing worthwhile is.

Attached: 1461707042720.jpg (499x499, 41.11K)

Attached: brit 1st.jpg (1200x1002, 176.23K)

GCHQ I'm going to kill an MP until I get a vegan burger

Fair enough lad, it's still rather funny that the best they can do to counter ebul waycis nartsee bigots is completely fucking useless.

we will stop at nothing to get our veggie burgers

have a non halal one
not convinced they're telling the troof tbh

Attached: no halal mcdonalds.PNG (775x443 56.59 KB, 73.21K)

tbh if I had been uncivil or a nasty looking lad they would probably have thrown me in the slammer like they did when caught dafties at demos, even if all the dafties had done were defend themselves.

You just want to meet a jewess

Imagine thinking veggie burgers would not push someone into daftyness

Does anyone remember that dafty prevention interactive video? The one with the GS:GO lad and firebombing a paki shop I think.

y-yeah
and eat her burger and buns h-heh

Lad, there are easier ways to meet women than reporting yourself to the police

who's this swarthy dafty

but its all part of my master plan

Give me one good reason why I should listen to anyone this swarthy

disgusting

Attached: swarthy man.jpg (363x429, 23.87K)

There's quite a few of us on this board from all corners of the country, imagine if one night every single one of agreed to go out a firebomb a paki shop. The level of chaos would be biblical, God only knows what it would unleash.

I'm up for it lad

Yeah just imagine h-haha

Attached: VERY nervous frog sweating at incredible hihg speed.jpg (480x454, 183.92K)

I'm pretty sure when I went to a McDonalds in Leeds once, all the meat products had the little crescent moon next them. Is it not the difference between non-franchise/franchise locations?

STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD AAAAHHH

tbh I'd firebomb higher value targets than a pakishop. Probably a public official's house or a key part of infrastructure.

they consistently fall for their own propaganda

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: GCHQ_fondle.png (864x960, 220.78K)

the electric grid is where it's at lad

Hey I'm just trying to get some free beers and vegen burgers

lad don't. Once she's done selling Norn Iron to the Taigs, Mummy May will have us blocked.

Actually I'd find a quiet moment to do so and murder Tony Blair