Brit/pol/ #2010:December will be magic again edition

Irish border: New draft Brexit plan could break deadlock
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42273941

Deptford murder victim was convicted sex offender who served four years in jail in 1999
standard.co.uk/news/crime/deptford-victim-was-convicted-sex-offender-who-served-four-years-jail-a3713411.html

Morning mail: protests against Trump's Jerusalem move turn violent
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/dec/08/morning-mail-protests-against-trumps-jerusalem-move-turn-violent

The Queen commissions the Royal Navy's newest aircraft carrier - HMS Queen Elizabeth
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/07/queen-commissions-royal-navys-newest-aircraft-carrier-hsm/

Call for troops to kill UK Isis fighters is illegal and immoral, say critics
theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/07/defence-secretarys-kill-uk-jihadists-call-causes-widespread-outrage

Attached: 8b6b81636a1df723d09048ed94ab0cfc.jpg (1024x768, 215.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

itv.com/news/london/2017-12-07/sadiq-khan-i-wont-be-britains-first-muslim-prime-minister/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no lad

Attached: 1464308919962.png (368x376, 3.08K)

join your local nazis

kill your local mailman

Attached: Seleucid_cavalry_light_infantry_color.jpg (1390x990, 325.61K)

Attached: wjk.png (509x619, 17.43K)

I want a tracksuit like this.

Attached: fila.jpg (1920x1080, 181.04K)

Goes well with this stool lad.

Attached: polack.jpg (634x849, 91.09K)

*posts in the old thread after the link to the new one is posted*

Attached: stupid.png (1250x1250, 47.4K)

h

*postman

no bully pls

those are all over Ebay lass

Attached: 17353400_1131588863617577_2041374086556774315_n.png (341x310, 105.89K)

Based Israel tbh lads

Attached: Jack Buckby with Communism Kills in front of Israel flag.jpg (720x960, 67.8K)

>the very antithesis of LOCAL
Joe is always right tbh

repost time

roo, did a yank produce this?

tbh lads I hate the yanks so much for this, they made a point of being autistically opposed to any kind of Sovietism but when we try and do something with the based French and Israelis they get up on their high horse about muh colonialism. Eden got shafted big time

Attached: doggo is sad.jpg (640x480, 131.6K)

Eden was a drug addict and totally insane by the time he stood down.

FRESH VARG

based

Even more so, they are protesting a foreign states foreign diplomatic options while on foreign soil of a nation that has no say in another foreign nations foreign policy

based
Churchill, Eden and Macmillan were all shit for the same reasons that Heath was shit as a PM tbh

True
And he was better than literally all his successors

They'll protest about anything, anywhere about absolute fuck all as long as they don't have to get up for work in the worning.

by that do you mean they were all hamstrung by Hebrews who blackmailed them with their child-raping tendencies?

Is that why muslims are always protesting?

*morning

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (691x491, 106.65K)

Eden was a bit deluded but I agree about the yanks. This was before the Czech arms purchase though. Also it would have been much more public than the other anti-Soviet actions they took. I believe it was actualy the French who were pushing the whole thing and we only got involved (with the Israelis) reluctantly.

MacMillan was shit tbh
Eden was fucked by largely external factors
Churchill probably wouldn't have held on for so long if it weren't for King George kicking the bucket. At least he resisted decolonisation and wanted to keep England white, for all his faults

tbf their situation is a bit shit

Attached: paszli na huj.mp4 (176x320, 451.5K)

No, they were pro-Europe Social Democrats who really had no business in the situation they were in

based globalism and diversity leading to peace

Pretty much.
They are ironically the most fragile snowflakes walking on the crust of this planet.

Everything is shit for them in their world. Yet they get special treatment everywhere they go.
They won't be happy until they not only own the world, but the milkyway and beyond.

and his action represented no serious threat to British interests. And shortly afterwards the appearance of supertankers made the Suez Canal almost irrelevant anyway. Yet for this a Tory government sacrificed what remained of our international reputation, and precipitated yet another great slashing of our military capabilities.

Attached: hitch.jpg (372x372, 19.52K)

Do muslims and african migrants love the winter temps over there? Nothing like seeing them freeze to death tbh.

they are probably the real reason we have a "winter crisis" in the NHS.

where do you live? coloreds always whine about our winters. this one 56 percent faggot tried to tell me he was an illnois boy and then I asked him if he ever went ice fishing and he was a like no too cold senior. they are all plastic wannabes. dumb faggot tried to act like he liked the cold then next thing I see he has one of those goose parkas that all "poor" wogs wear and it was only 30 degrees

Most of them dress up like eskimos, it's kind of funny tbh

Why?

I admire Eden for having the balls to go 'fuck it, we're doing this, the international community be damned'
Interesting about the French though, I'd believe that since they were rather fond of getting involved in military conflicts in the 50s

The Palestinians in particular though? They seem to be much worse off than most. I don't see a lot of migrants coming from there either.
British Palestine needs to be restored tbh

Hitch is wrong here tbh, Nasser was a pan-Arab and can definitely be compared to Hitler and Musso in this regard, Egypt and Syria were literally the same country for a brief few years because of this. And at the time the Suez Canal was still hugely vital, we depended on it for our essential oil supplies, hindsight is 20/20 tbh but at the time I reckon he made the right call

Sadiq Khan: 'I won't be Britain’s first muslim Prime Minister'
itv.com/news/london/2017-12-07/sadiq-khan-i-wont-be-britains-first-muslim-prime-minister/

All we have to do to kill the hoard is to ironically turn off the heating.

Attached: 1440756392585.jpg (255x255, 21.8K)

Because we had a labour shortage and mass riots and violent resistance to coloured immigration only started about 10 years after the BNA

large pool of labour = low wages.

It is why Corbyn would unironically have been better suited to take us out the EU than the BASED TORIES

We desperately needed the population or else Britain would not have survived.

Oh just give them clothes littered with chicken pox.

I'm in the midwest just outside of Chicago. Get's down -10 sometimes. Ice fishing is dangerous around here cause of sun spots, You can fall in when your sitting in the tent.

Yea saw a couple muslims down at the clinic last week, they didn't seem to like the cold very much. hope they fuck off to the grand canyon.

Most of those protesters I saw in the recent streams are not really pro Palestine, but anti Israel. I see pakistan flags, turk flags, indonesian flags, etc.

It's like me flying the flag for scottish independance and protesting about it when it has fuck all to do with english men.

Personally I couldn't care about the israel, Palestine shit. I just like to see jews and muslims annhiliate each other. #BestXmasEver

Well tbh right now the entire Muslim world is united against Israel so that's probably why

I hope the Christians in Palestine come out unscathed tbh

Winter is a good deterrent for them, bonus points if you get a snow plow and push all the snow up to their door so their trapped inside.

money

Has Hamas done anything yet?

Based multiracial alliance tackling extremism

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (387x384, 160.2K)

I miss him lads

Attached: manson dance.webm (640x360, 7.79M)

she looks like she wants to kill herself

Aside from calling for a third Intifada I don't think so

Based. We can't let Islam threaten our multiracial poz utopia.

Devilish

Call me when it's a full Jihad.

Attached: yawning man stock.PNG (460x631, 471.01K)

Just hold on for that economic collapse lads, no amount of diversion tactics by a bunch of Semites and philo-Semites will be able to deflect from the "day of rage" when the inevitable happens.

They brought it upon themselves. They deserve a bit of enrichment.

I beg for an iceage. Proper Anglo weather.
We used to have snow 6ft+ in height decades ago (1962-63). It was so bad in the UK there was a film made of it

No lad UKIP will be president of England

Not sure although I imagine they have some cunning plan.

Attached: Baldrick.jpg (214x214, 8.89K)

Why what did he do right?

ok m8

M.A.T.E

I know you're memiing but intifada has secular roots whereas a jihad is religious /autism

Are you thick? It's the united kingdom of egland

Why is every Scottish normie I see, always making gay jokes and lusting after trannies? I'm starting to worry that the anti-celtic Roman propaganda might have been true. It's the most aggressive form of faggotry imaginable.

Buckfast turns people gay, not even fucking memiing and because you live on the west coast

That's just it though, you want to make their life a living hell so they leave.

Interesting, we had a deep freeze a couple years ago, like 14 inches over 3 days. Had to sleep at a friends house and go out and clean up the same locations multiple times. Makes fun activities for the kid's at least sledding etc.

And this happened to you?

Aye Edinburgh is famous for rejecting cosmopolitanism and faggotry

sorry for a blogpost

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (750x422, 187.98K)

Reminder. Poles are a bunch of asiatic mongloid horseback archers

Attached: pole1.jpg (2000x1108 505.74 KB, 206.71K)

Attached: absolute kino.png (432x300, 228.56K)

THE JOCK JOCKED

We were having this up to 1984

HULLO WEEGIE

Attached: a28e93588005470d68bb787164bfecd33e6b0c0c4cd69b6dae2337ef1576af9f.jpg (234x216, 5.92K)

von Everec was more of a Russian/Ukrainian Cossack tbh, they even used Ataman as a title.

lad your entire nation's nickname comes from the jock strap

That was a weird episode, especially how she became a paving slab.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x500, 381.57K)

During that time, Kent had 15ft at one point.

Not seen this bait in a while tbh.

Attached: smugwojak.png (640x400, 31.98K)

I'd drop that bitch

I have no idea how any of it got past any of the quality control, the entire thing was utter shite.

Where has the snow gone?

SHUT UP YOU'RE GETTIN FUCKIN STABBED

I'M AN ENGLISHMAN

Attached: Male of English origin.jpg (480x306, 19.63K)

yeah that winter (2014-2015 maybe) was crazy. literally could exit my mummies house via the second floor window and put my foot on the snow

And then they implied that Elton gets blowjobs from said paving slab
I have no idea what the hell was going on in the BBC tbh

I blame curry farts

Wasn't that one written by a 5 year old that won a prize or something?

Well I'm not laughing.

It was created from a blue peter entry of a monster for doctor who.

Lucky cunt where you at?

Would love to know.
Maybe our lack of snow is a precursor to an over due ice age.

Michigan, very close to the other fag. we get this weird thing called "lake effect" because of the large lakes around us which dump moisture into the air and make extra snow. buffalo new york has the worst lake effect though

Was the blow job bit his idea?

The monster was yeah
Why even make 13 episodes if you can't use the main cast for one of them tbh