Powerlevels

Hello, I am Trainautist, you may remember me from such threads as "how to protect a train system" or "logistics of war".
Today I would like to touch on a subject that has been on my mind for a very long time.
Power, and it's military purpose.
As we all know, electric power is necessary to run 99.99999% of all production machinery. If your nation can't produce ammunition, food or anything else, you will lose any kind of war almost instantly. Not only will your soldiers either starve, be captured without ammo, or worse, but your population will suffer immensely, sine refrigeration/freezing has almost completely replaced pickling, drying, and salting as the main method of preserving food. Hostpitals would cease to function after a week or so, without electric pumps it would take ages to fill fuel trucks, or fuel trains to transport the diesel or gas to wherever it is needed for power production or fueling trucks/tanks/cars.

As you can clearly see, protecting the power network of your nation is one of the key goals of any defensive military plan, yet there are many ways you could permanently take out power structures.

There are exactly three points of failure in the modern power structure. The power lines, transformers, and power plants.
Let me begin with power lines, since they are very similar to train lines in how to defend them. You need regular patrols, possibly on bikes or on cars. It will eat up lots of your resources, but is absolutely necessary to keep your power network going.Taking out two or three large high voltage power posts using very little explosives, or just a metal saw and a truck, can lead to a total blackout in large areas, causing trouble and confusion.
You can always lay your power lines underground, but that bears a whole other set of risks. Underground lines may be a lot harder to take out, but damages are harder to detect and repair too. All it would take would be two guys with a shovel and some explosives. They dig a hole to your power lines, bust them up, and fill the hole again before running like a swarm of bees was after them. Even if your power lines are underground, you would still need to post guards or have patrols, but in longer intervals. The deeper they are (and the longer it takes for a saboteur to dig down to them) the fewer soldiers you need to put on patrol duty,but figuring out where exactly the damage was done will be a lot harder than with overground cables, since you can't just fly a helo along them to see where one of the poles has fallen over, or a cable was cut. You need men on the ground to walk along the line and see where the ground has been dug up and hastily covered again.

The next point of failure would be transformers, but those have already been discussed to death here. All it takes is a dude with some molotows and a vespa and an entire city is without power. Posting at least four armed guards (two asleep, two guarding at all times) would be an absolute necessity. They must also have backup on standby. Again, a helo with a squad on board, or just a truck with a siren so it can avoid traffic would be ideal.
However it would also be easy to have one guy with an RPG or MANPAD ready to take out the reinforcements before they arrive. At that point you would need to worry a lot more about why your own population wants you to lose the war that badly.

The third point of failure are the power plants themselves, and they are my biggest concern in a nation VS nation war. One good hit on a nuclear, coal or hydroelectric powerplant will not only halt power generation, but in the case of nuclear power plants and hydroelectric dams, also cause massive damage to the surrounding areas. Using CIWS, and a layered AA missile system would be a clear necessity, and require lots and lots of resources. Decentralized power production, like windfarms, or solar panels would work and solve some of these issues, but especially solar farms would suffer greatly under light fragmentation bombs/artillery.

What's Zig Forumss opinion on this?

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (3000x2011, 891.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocket_stove
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocket_mass_heater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_turbine
google.com/search?hl=en-US&tbm=vid&q=train track repair machine
michaelshermer.com/2015/10/the-electric-universe-acid-test/
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZnfNuXiExQ&index=6&list=PLwOAYhBuU3Uez8f1P6ZyYdI90Egln3rX5
youtube.com/watch?v=CGZ1GU_HDwY
youtube.com/watch?v=QBorBKDnE3U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have little to no knowledge about this stuff but couldn't we just protect them with the same stuff the Burgers use to protect their aircraft carriers?

Attached: question!.jpg (803x790, 90.91K)

It's good to see that I'm not the only one thinking about such problems.
Even in the early 20th century, most factories were steam powered, and the average home was heated with wood or coal. Now look at these:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocket_stove
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocket_mass_heater
Even 15% would be great, but if you can really reduce the fuel required to heat a home by 35%, then keeping a home heated shouldn't be that much of a problem. Especially because they can burn nearly anything. But that's only heat, and we want electricity. Luckily the Omnissiah already sent us the answer through Tesla:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_turbine
Instead of complicated blades these things only need circular metal plates, therefore you could mass produce them quite easily. With the rocket mass heaters every house could have its own combined system to produce heat and electricity. And you could scale them up for factories too without much problem.
Of course I mostly imagine it as a back up if your power lines do get destroyed, but if your factory has sufficient CIWS and AA, then I doubt the enemy will try to take out the coal bunk instead of the machinery. You can stock up with coal or other solid fuels when tensions are rising, and then even irregular transports of fuel could work if they conserve their reserves. And speaking of coal and solid fuels, remember that you can turn them into high quality liquid fuel for internal combustion engines.

Attached: Tesla knew about the Omnissiah.jpg (900x543, 97.97K)

Just for your interest: do you remember that Bagger 288? Embed related. It's a massive fucking coal mining bagger, that transports part of it's coal towards a power plant using a long conveyor belt. It's practically self sufficient, and keeps powering itself as long as there is coal for it to mine. Slap a bunch of AA radars/missiles as well as CIWS on it, and your power issues in a small area will be solved.

I remember that most car factories over here use coal power plants to run, especially Volkswagen uses them in their main factor for power generation. They have special trainlines just for delivering coal to their own plant. Expanding this system to most ammo or military factories would be possible, but a massive investment, and it may not pay out in peacetime, so it is unlikely to see it without government money being pumped into it.
In the case of VW, the power plant that was built for the Volkswagen factory was also used to power the newly constructed "City of the car of power through happiness", today known as "Wolfburg".

This reminds me of China a lot, since most of their industrial cities and large factories have their own power plant, 99% of them coal. It would be pretty damned hard to take out China's power network.

Another fun fact about Bagger 288: it was built by Krupp, the same company behind the 80cm cannon "Dora", the greatest train gun ever built. That's right. 80CENTImeters, or 800mm caliber. 800 mm. Let that sink in. Nowadays 155mm is considered massive.
These guys built 800mm guns.
Bagger 288 is the greatest land-vehicle ever built. It's treads alone are 3.8 meters wide, and it has 12 of those.
There is a reason people were fawning over "Krupstahl", and it is not because they built good tanks.

DECENTRALIZED GRID POWERED BY A SMALL POWER FLOW-THROUGH WATER POWER PLANTS ON EVERY MINOR RIVER
also geothermy if you have pools

a literal meme.
Solar Panels are nowhere near required efficinecy to be more than a gimmick you slap on your rooftop in a libshit neighborhood
windfarms are shitty as well because they take a lot of area and harm environment as well.

Good way of protecting the power supply is having all companies be nationalized, so you rule out the possibility of an enemy just flipping a switch and leaving you in the dark.
The internal infrastructure needs to involve as little computers as possible so it doesn't get hacked

The only good commie is a cute one.
You can keep the computers disconnected from the internet. That way you can have all the advantages of advanced processing power, and none of the disadvantages of modern communication technologies.

hello lolberg.
Or did you misunderstand "all" as "every industry, as well as those unrelated to power" instead of "all electric companies"?

come on mongol you are better then that

This checks out.

Attached: beatrice2.jpg (1024x768, 121.98K)

Syngas generators. Runs off of anything that can burn (wood, straw, grass clippings, corn stalks), puts out flammable gases. Pipe that gas into the air intake and you can run an IC motor. Pipe that gas into a burner and you can run a boiler. With either you can generate electricity, mechanical power, and heat.

Now take all that and put it on a single pallet as an idiot proof resistant, turnkey, plug-and-play system. Get one in every garage and have homes produce their own power.

Only because your balls were cut off in the previous century. Now that you dropped nuclear power it's only a question of time before people realize that "renewable sources" are fucking useless. Companies seem to realize that already, as you are expanding your coal mines by the day. So if a non-ZOG government took power there, they could actually do it right now.

Although I doubt you could actually power a whole country that way, but they'd add up to a few percentages of the total power output, that much is true. And again, you could use Tesla turbines.

Well, if the electric universe theory is correct, then we could indeed tap into the very power of the cosmos. But that would take some research, and I thought this is a thread for more conventional solutions. Still, vid related.

This checks out.

This checks out.

Yep. It's a nigger.

Think it through next time.
Also

the best thing about run-o-river water power plants is that :
Its pretty much watermill that makes energy
alternativly, i heard burgers have lots of old earth dams thatare under a risk of failure resulting in a flooding every bigger storm. transforming these into power plants would work too.

i think tesla turbine need highly controled environment to not get fucked. then again i might be wrong. also has no inbuilt way to control the speed of rotation of turbine.
it has its uses but i dont think it would work great there

lol gay

Attached: notsavedfromtwitter.jpg (2048x833, 111.93K)

Attached: triela_looking_into_your_soul.jpg (800x800, 107.68K)

Don't even need that many guys. Fire contains ionized particles and conducts electricity very well. It can also melt away insulating layers of rubber. Throwing a molotov cocktail at a transformer would probably be enough to damage, if not disable it.
A guy with a backpack full of bottles, and a Vespa could do the job, going around the city and putting every single large transformer on fire.

Not gonna happen. They will talk for another three months before demanding re-elections. And if they still won't get the result they want, they will bitch and moan for another four months until the GroKo will come out and say "Look at us, we are your saviours", and nothing will change.
I have a special place in my heart for politics, and it is the darkest corner thereof. Never the less, still beats Commies.

Still checks out to me, mate.

You don't remember the train autism thread from a while ago that friendly Hungarian started for me? Here it is >>526685

This checks out.

I was just shitposting krautanon, that thread was pretty good but then any thread involving Magyars is usually solid.

Burgers are literally all women. They are completely insecure about themselves, demand to be at the centre of all attention, get upset when you don't talk about them or make them the focus of the conversation, always try to put others down to make themselves look good, constantly bitch over nothing, get outraged about things they know little to nothing about, think they know everything as well always better than you, will get angry with you when you correct them when they are obviously wrong and get triggered over irrelevant issues. Also they can't drive. Literally a nation of women.

I get what your saying, but I don't think that protecting power lines are as essential to keeping industry functioning, at least in non-urban areas (Urban areas should already be guarded in the first place) because from what I've seen, a lot of factories have their own power production not too far away from their production plant. That's what a lot of smaller power production plants especially coal and biofuel(woodchips, bark, agricultural residue, etc.) plants are used for in my experience. That's at least what I've seen with a lot of paper and lumber mills (I'm in the forestry sector).

its actually biomass. its easy to differentiate
animals and plants
alcohol with autism
cow farts
diesel with shit that makes it worse but cheaper
and yeah, biomass plants are fine idea except they are strongly dependant on reliable suplly of, well, biomass, which might not be avaiablemore then once ayear after harvest. thats why you need dedicated plantations of fast growing shit. this is bad because such space could be used for more wheat or something. when it comes to plants (as in flora) think about stuff like bamboo or (in Poland) wicker

Japan wins, they have Goku and Vegeta.

Attached: super-saiyan-d.jpg (700x500, 93.13K)

Cease shitposting. This thread is for autism.
Yeah, but obtaining a rifle with enough power to properly destroy a tranformer in one or two shots is harder than taking an empty beer bottle and filling it with gasoline.

Japan depends a lot on nuclear power though, and with the fact that they have extreme space problems already taking out one or two more plants and forcing the population to be moved out of the contaminated areas will make that even worse. Not only that, it would take away what little agricultural land they have and make them even less self sufficient.

That may be true for the US, but over here in northern Hessia there are a lot of smaller metal goods factories (which could be easily retooled for making guns, or even automated gun production machines nowadays), where it would not be economically viable to build an entire powerplant for one factory.

i guess you could do same thing as with rail integrity. electricity already flows throught it and you would only need some sort of waypoints to check if power still flows throught it
what would really work would be having multiple spread powerlines. line A gets cut? reroute power to emergency line B.
this would cost a ton tho, i am sure we will find better solution

i doubt we could screen our power plants by a fleet of cruisers
ExRA and good anti air would work, but it would cost a fuckton. i guess cheapest solution would be building plants UNDER THE GROUND which is insane not always aplicable and raises even more problems.

decentralistion is still the best idea. if you are dependent on one ultra high voltage powerline like siberia is you will get fucked. of course having lots of smaller plants isnt that cost effective

Government control of anything eventually leads to government control of everything.

Would it make sense to just build dams that could survive relatively large impacts instead of devoting additional resources to guarding them? Of course it would depend on the size/importance of the dam, location, etc., and if they're already built there isn't really a choice.

Attached: aqua oroville.png (620x350, 258.18K)

Building dams is a risk in itself. You are flooding land that could otherwise be used for other purposes (which is a large problem in Europe, since every square meter costs far more than in the US or other less densely populated nations), and if the dam gets blown up all of that water will want to go somewhere. If people have settled in the valley below it, then their homes (and possibly the factories as well) will get washed away.
See Edertalsperre. The damage was easily repaired by forced labour, but if the dam was completely destroyed instead of just damaged it would have been a different story.

That's really deep mr. space alien

does anyone know enough about windfarms to say if it might be more disruptive to leave them running, if someone took out actual power plants? I know we used to have autists around who had done lots of work in the realm of explaining why they're shit.

Seems like trying to make windfarms be useful alone could potentially suck up more manpower and cause more problems than just shutting them down.

what do you mean by this?

Attached: disaster.png (607x217, 24.19K)

Windfarms generate barely enough power to keep themselves running - and yes, they need power to spin, the wind isn't going to twirl that shit on its own.

What about small arms? If you can completely silently put a hole in something the size of an oreo at 100m, where would you do it?

Attached: t3_5ffvo1.jpg (5248x2952, 3.09M)

My mistake, thank's for the correction. Biomass is correct.

Yeah, I'm often a bit envious at how much more of a cottage industry for metal factories you guys have. I remember visiting my aunt and cousins in Solingen and took a tour of an old scissor factory. It was quite impressive.

jawohl mein herr

How hard would it be in theory to make every major production centre self sustaining in terms of power? No doubt it would be expensive. What about homes?

Depends on the country. Over here there are MASSIVE industrialized centers that span from the France, over the Netherlands, through Belgium all the way over to the Rheinland and Ruhrpott. to Milan. It is known as "The Blue Banana" (I shit you not). Making that place entirely self sufficient would pretty much require nuclear reactors, since the amount of coal required for like 80% of all the industrial capacity of all of Europe would cost shit-tons.
Doing something like that for some factory in the middle of Bumfucktown Nowherestate would be as easy as laying a train line and shipping in a load of coal every day.

dams cannot be any tougher. i mean its big pile of rocks, earth, concrete, steel and whatever else people had nearby.

i wouldnt call them disruptive, just uncertain and not efficent. can you guarantee that wind will blow? can you predict if wind will be too fast to produce energy safely (iirc >25km/h)?
you cant. why would you want to make 2nd most volatile market (after bitcoin) even worse? do you want to base your nations infrastructure, industry and commerce on something that isnt predictable?
the most reliable sources are

no, its just that generators need energy to start up. see, in big simplification electricity is created by magnets touching each other fast. part that is spun by turbine has magnets and other part doesnt move and is electromagnet
i guess its possible to create a generator that works only on magnets. it would be byzantine and delicate as fuck but could work. i will research this tbh

pretty much impossible

Attached: nazbol hug.jpg (466x762, 18.42K)

Put all the nuclear plants on trains, and transmit power they generate via the tracks.

That way they are harder to hit by enemy. Could even put tracks factory in front cars, so they can auto-repair any damage enemy does to them.

Problem SOLVED.

Train cars
1. track repair
2. 152mm coalition howitzer
3. pantsir air defense
4. nuclear reactor water boiler
5. nuclear reactor water turbine
6. nuclear reactor water cooler
7. pantsir air defense
8. s-400 air defense
9. s-400 radar
10. 120mm mortar amos

Come at me faggot.

Attached: T.R.A.I.N.jpg (1600x980, 504.5K)

The solution would be just to derail it by destroying the tracks in front of it.

*blocks your path*

Attached: the-tree-that-could-stop-a-train-abandoned-railroad-bed-in-inver-grove-heights-mn--22802.jpg (610x458, 279.09K)

This guy has a better plan.

Wouldn't your power line/track be more costly than steel bars? After awhile the resources to repair won't be able to keep up with super cheap conscripts using a bag full of c4. I mean you can have all the security in the world but a few guys in a white truck is pretty hard to detect among civvies or even maintenance crews.

Modern day tracks have current running through them to check for track breaks.

Its why Antifa poured concrete on the amtrack rail instead of melting it with thermite, they didnt want to break the track checking current.

Only in a cartoon universe can something repair, or reset train tracks fast enough in front of a moving train for it to keep from derailing. Did you think trains could decelerate as fast as cars could? Did you think the train could travel fast enough to avoid being blasted and instantaneously stop in time for broken tracks to be repaired? They can't.

Why does it have to be moving at full speed while repairing the track?

google.com/search?hl=en-US&tbm=vid&q=train track repair machine

Your train is too slow. It will be destroyed. Easily.

Your stationary power plant is slower.

So youre just going to leave the rails undefended? What happens when the enemy makes cuts in the line behind the train, or intermittent cuts spread over 100 miles? Every second you spend repairing the line is a second whatever youre powering doesnt have power and those track layers arent exactly spring chickens. You could deny the enemy power for prolonged periods of time just cutting rails and never even have to see the train.

Attached: 1503893962.jpg (500x372, 21.68K)

How would power lines be more safe in this situation?

Are modern tracks capable of carrying the energy to power a town? Are they capable of carrying power to a large factory? I'm no electrician but what I learned in auto school is that the effectiveness of an electric wire is mass, area, length, and temperature, which will all play with the resistance.
Are regular tracks large enough to carry that energy from a nuclear reactor? The train is constantly moving so does that mean power will get fucked by changing resistance or is the track super small and the train is going in a circle? The track would need to be mostly exposed (assuming the track gets power flow from the reactor through the wheels) meaning things like mud and dirt can probably fuck with its conductivity.

Power lines are safer because of proximity, underground protection and redundancy. Look at those rail lines between Arizona and New Mexico, Utah and Colorado, in Wyoming; cut those and you've almost entirely cut off the west from any rail traffic. You could cut off Spain and Portugal with 2 line cuts, Italy with 2 cuts, force Poland onto 1 line with 3, you could cut Europe in two by bombing 3 cities and cutting 3 rails. Compare that to the power grid spaghetti with localized plants and its impossible to completely cut off an entire section of a county by attacking a few parts of a line. You dont need to worry about 100s of miles of unprotected lines when you have a power plant 30 miles away. You can also absolutely pack stationary plants with as many SAMs, tanks, infantry, and artillery as you want while a train can only carry so much before it cant even get up an incline.

Attached: euro_trans.GIF (1233x808 379.51 KB, 262.24K)

wew

ok then my trains are hovertrains and they beam energy to those who need it.

I concede that I live in the future and havent seen an over ground line that wasnt high voltage or more in years, it doesnt refute that having a power plant in a fixed location spreading its transmission lines like a cancer is better than having it move around and subject to having only 1 line of transmission.

>>>/auschwitz/

would underground lines have any mitigating effect in the event of a N-EMP attack?

how did you know where i live? are you that famous russian hacker Zig Forums? There is a good kebab bar next to the camp, we could hangout there if you ever pass by

Attached: 399e320c2085536282c0b43460836a250f488abb.jpg (772x638, 74.52K)

No.
Dirt and earth are not insulating against EM-waves, lots'o rock does, but the main problem in an EMP won't be the power lines.
Transformers take a lot of time to replace, especially when all of your infrastructure is fried, and they are by design highly likely to fail if a strong enough EM wave hits them.

that depends. if you screened tunnels containing them in a faraday cage of sorts it could work
then again i think you could to the same on isolation of cables.

Attached: The_Techno_Union_Jam_-_From_the_Albino_Cyclops_Enlightenment_album.webm (450x400, 2.44M)

There Zig Forums goes being retarded again, what is the lefty going to to at Auschwitz, go for a swim? Groom horses? Face it, Hitler was the first Justin Trudeau tier "if you kill your enemies they win" cuckold. :^)

Decentralized power is pretty much thr only good idea, have many smaller plants rather than one huge one. Despite the huge initial cost it would probably save money in the long run as well with less resistance over distances. Rather than having one big plant that has to run hundreds of miles of wire from A to b, c, and d have several smaller ones that while connected from b to c and d generally only power c until an emergency arrises

I don't think carrier fleet vessel would manage to keep up with the trains' course.

Architects, especially civilian ones, have an obsession with non-redundancy.

To them if a flood doesn't kill all the surrounding population the moment the raindrop goes a mm over the recorded fluctuations for the area then it's shitty because it's expensive and redundant.

Wasn't there a case in Greece of people building where they weren't supposed to and completely blocking off a storm drain some weeks ago?

Have stopped counting these, though to be fair these are not the case of certified architects being autistic but semi-civilized gypsies those relatively rare cases who have the tendency to live into something slightly more permanent than tin huts throwing concrete foundations in a manner that does not damage their hard-earned reputation as human garbage, also whitetrash (if you can count Greeks as >white).

You are describing political concerns tbh. By the time they are ranging artillery on American power plants why not just put it on our command posts, kill the president and high command, storm Congress and take power, broadcasting their coup to the nation? Our defense against another nation is simple, it's to invade first. Think of Germany's problems here, by the time we were pushing in on them it was over.

So who poses a real threat to your network? Domestic enemies, aka revolutionaries. And given that every nonwhite militia group is a farce, who is the real threat? White nationalist militias running a coordinated aysmmetrical insurgency. How do you stop it? Divide and conquer the white population, keep high IQ whites sated with bread and circus in the cities, and low IQ whites the same in the rural areas.

Close the noose on them both gradually over the course of decades until they are dispossessed of their will to fight and any collective identity even, stomp on the neck of any who show true dissident resistance. Mock and chide any inkling of said dissidence in all areas of life public and private. As an insurance policy, leave open false hope outlets to steer discussion of resistance away from real activity and keep tabs on growing movement trends and emerging thought leaders.

So that's how you protect your power grid user. You give kids Zig Forums so they can discuss it casually.

Did you know that this isn't ww2 any more, and it's possible to take out the whole industry and infrastructure of an unprepared country in a single strike if you have enough cruise missiles?

That's ling range thiugh, we already prep for this with missile intercept, mad doctrine, and maybe most importantly submarine detect and counter detect. So realistically when is a country wide strike going to happen? Or even any significant strike on infrastructure? Once the enemy is already at the gates so to speak, and the tide is turned against you.

And there are probably a couple billion glas bottles in the US as well.
Your point?

Inefficient and prone to clogging when compared to standard micro turbine designs.

michaelshermer.com/2015/10/the-electric-universe-acid-test/

In case you missed that, science is about understanding the universe through observation and experimentation in such a way that we can make predictions about future events, and fill in gaps in data of past events with a high degree of accuracy.

Newtonian physics allows physicists and engineers to build spacecraft and plot a course to such a high degree of accuracy that they arrive at destinations millions of miles away with only a few miles of error. The time of arrival is accurate to withing a few minutes. The fuel ejected can be accurate to within a few grams, sometimes less depending on the type of engine.

Until the Electric Universe proponents can demonstrate predictive abilities at least as good with their model of the universe, I and any sensible person will be remain unconvinced.

P.S.
There is no Zionist conspiracy to control the government. Jews just badger their kids to go into high-paying fields like law, medicine, business/finance, etc. Never attribute to a secret global cabal what can more easily be explained by a whiney, passive-aggressive, guilt-tripping house wife.

Attached: leptin-resistance.jpg (1042x580, 106.61K)

inb4: MUH MEDIAN 120% IQ
The gentile population in the US with the an IQ of over 120 still surpasses kikes by far

It's not a conspiracy in the sense that Rothchilds and Soros don't send a memo on every second kike household. There's a conspiracy in the sense of ethnic nepotism.

Attached: media.png (579x611 483.82 KB, 99.85K)

Judaism is a religion, not a race. Calling them a race is like calling Muslims, Christians, Hindi, Buddhists, or atheists races.

So you don't have a problem with a business called Miller & Son but you do have a problem with Goldstein & Goldstein?

Jews are a race sir, and anyone who tries to do the whole right to return to the sandbox gets DNA tested. I dare you to say you've converted to Judaism when telling the kike at Ben Gurion international you're a jew like him.

Attached: YON FON LU the Mitsubishi Chetnik.jpg (594x392, 34.98K)

In case you missed that, there is a whole debate on the comment section of that link, and the writer has no idea about this subject. So let me walk you through.
Thornhill theorizes that gravity is the result of subatomic particles aligning, not an effect of massive objects bending the concept called space. If he is correct, then gravity isn't a constant, and is a force that is faster than the speed of light. But it still works as we observed it so far, therefore you can indeed use Newtonian physics to launch a rocket to somewhere in the solar system, there is no point in denying that. The real difference is that according to standard theory gravity is the only important force that you have to account for in the movement of celestial bodies. When it was observed that galaxies rotate faster than expected scientists simply invented "dark matter" to give a theoretical solution to this problem. Since then they are trying to figure out what that dark matter is supposed to be.
Now, the proponents of standard theory dismiss electric force in such scales for two reasons. One is that they assume electric fields simply have a very limited range, and the other one is that they think the think positive and negative charges neutralize each other. Followers of the electric universe theory assume that galaxies are parts of a greater filaments, and they are in a filament pattern because there is an exchange of energy between them. And if electricity "flows through them", then
Similarly, stars inside galaxies are also formed into filaments. Basically they say galaxies are gigantic "bubbles" of plasma, and suns are formed along electric discharges inside of them. As you can see this is in a completely different scale than rocketry. Now, watch these if you want a better explanation: youtube.com/watch?v=0ZnfNuXiExQ&index=6&list=PLwOAYhBuU3Uez8f1P6ZyYdI90Egln3rX5
youtube.com/watch?v=CGZ1GU_HDwY

Also, you forgot this part:
>A self-taught mathematician named Stephen Crothers riffled through dozens of PowerPoint slides chockablock full of equations related to Einstein’s general theory of relativity, which he characterized as “numerology.” Einstein’s errors, Crothers proclaimed, led to the mistaken belief in black holes and the big bang. I understood none of what he was saying, but I am confident he’s wrong by the fact that for a century thousands of physicists have challenged Einstein, and still he stands as Time’s Person of the Century.
If this is science for you, then I have some bad news. Here is the lecture he referred to: youtube.com/watch?v=QBorBKDnE3U

P.S.
I didn't even mention jews in that post, yet you had to bring them up. I wonder why is that. You know, jews are parasites, and they are taking over the Faustian civilization because it's incredibly vulnerable to external influences.

Attached: electric universe galaxy.jpg (1200x799 38.38 KB, 168.68K)

Yeah whatever, Moishe.

Generally White gentiles don't show preferential treatment in employment towards non-related people of the same ethnicity, as a matter of fact it's prohibited by (((law))).
Secondly Miller & Son usually refers to private enterprises not the totality of the judicial, academic and media institutions.

Yes and it would be true in all cases.

Genetically distinct highly inbred IQ85 mongrel-spectrum race of Southern Europoids, brown Western Asians, cushitic niggers and turkomongols.

Aka curryniggers, mongrelrace of eastern Indo-Iranian Aryans with dravidian subcontinental asianiggers.

formerly Aryan
currently
Gooks and Chinks.

Northern Europeans. Ironically even though Atheists are subhumans you won't find many subhumans by birth to worship Dawkins.

Assuming it refers to true Christians, that would be Eastern Europeans. Autocephalies exist to safeguard ethnic integrity within the same faith.

Is Greek the new Leaf?

Over my dead body.

Pssst… nothing personnel kid!

I honestly did not expect to hear that from a brown-skinned pederast (((Greek))).

How do you explain the Asian Muslims, the Ethiopian Jews, the American Indians the converted to Christianity, or the white westerners that went Buddhist? What is more likely: that individuals make individual choices about what they believe on a personal level or that those beliefs are hard-wired into everyone's brain and determined by skin pigment and nose shape?

I'd like to think it's the former, but if I'm wrong then as a Greek you must be compelled to jack off to frescos of Hermaphroditus and groping little boys, and both believe in and worship a god that turned into a swan to fuck woman.

Get fucked, Burger. Not everyone is a pedophile like your Jewish masters.

Attached: smug kizuna wall.jpg (2048x2048, 455.51K)

Burger public education.
Also the majority of sandniggers are technically "Asian".

Cushites and (you) semites are fellow sandnigger caucaso-nigger mongrels.

Buddhism was invented by Whites, you historically illiterate hippy; nevertheless contemporary Buddhists have a 90+% co-occurence with Far Easterners.

Anyone who identifies with a religion he was not born into is largely a LARPing hipster, especially in cases of reverts into religions like judaism and zorooastrianism that have genetic inheritance as their basis.

Actually, I haven't seen this addressed in this thread yet, but it should be.

Since electric transmission lines are the hardest possible thing to protect, why not remove the lines and do it wirelessly? Even if we don't use space-based solar power we can still benefit from a national security standpoint by switching to either microwave or laser wireless power transmission. The efficiencies can be pretty high, and you can even use it as a workaround for poor battery technology to make electric vehicles a possibility. Even jets can be powered by laser power transmission, so you can save fuel on commercial flights or long bomber missions.

The power transmitters also double as an air defense / missile shield. Focus that beam on the fuel tank of a rocket, and it blows up midair. Focus it on enemy satellites or space debris, and you can bring it into re-entry. Even if solar-power satellites are deemed too vulnerable they are, but so are other satellites so you might as well go all-in, if you want hard targets you can build massive nuclear or coal power plants with loads of armor and defenses, and simply beam power to the regions it's needed.

Attached: space-solar.jpg (630x625, 77.25K)

To make sure you don't lose too much energy to "missing" the receiving antenna, you would need to put the satellite into a geostationary orbit. This means that all the enemy would need to do is redirect one of their civilian TV sats to ram your power satellite. Geostationary is extremely crowded space.

Illegal aliens. Have ICE say "we're deporting him" but really turn him into soylent unleaded.

Why use high cost solar panels when you could focus the light to a central collector with targeted mirrors?

see: heliostat

>>>/auschwitz/

Actually, I do, faggot. All it takes to collide with a satellite that has the same orbital parameters besides true anomaly is to lower the perigeum a little and wait for an interception at the apogeum. Then you just use ground radar to give it a few adjustments, which would require very little fuel, and even if not, you don't intent on keeping the satellite under control after the collision, so why not spend all the fuel while you are at it?

Do you legitimately have brain damage?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews

Attached: 5df01b1432570d9bff88147478eeb89739eb9d6b09204a09d8916e122bef1cee.jpg (502x710, 50.02K)

Can you use geothermic plants to generate electricity outside of places like Iceland? And would scaling down the technology to an individual home be anything more than a waste of time and money?

Geothermics are the latest meme in home heating solutions over here.
Basically you drill a hole down a couple hundred meters, where the rock is already warm enough for most applications. Then you insert some pipes down that hole and pump water through the pipes (so no water is lost from the system). This water comes back up warm/hot and can be used to heat either your house or your tap water.
They don't use it for power generation though, that would require deeper drill holes, which cost even more.
On top of that you would want to pump more water through the system which would require larger tubes.
However it is already difficult to build small diameter tubes that go a couple hundred meters deep and can support their own weight/the pressure of the water inside/the temperatures.
Building larger tubes becomes difficult to impossible, so what is usually done is that they take fresh water from somewhere (which is already a bad idea for arid areas) and pump it down into the deep layers. This however can create pockets and holes underneath the surface and thus cause earthquakes and other geological shit.
Places like Iceland already suffer from earthquakes on a regular basis, a few minor ones extra won't change a thing, but imagine if most of the planet would suddenly have to deal with earthquakes just to generate power!
We simply don't know enough about the deeper layers of earth to be able to use them properly.

Ja pierdole, enjoy ineffficient power network.

Let's talk of oil, coal and natural gas. How efficient are the processes that convert coal into other hydrocarbons? Could you make a country run entirely on gas and oil made from coal? Because that would actually change geopolitics quite a bit. Just imagine a China that went down on this way.

Enjoy a private company cutting off the entire country during a war because a foreign country outbid them (^: