Spanish Civil War thread

Probably one of the most underdiscussed conflicts in modern history

Attached: spanish_civil_war.jpg (550x383 280.44 KB, 42.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casa_del_Obrero_Mundial
tanks-encyclopedia.com/ww2/spain/Interwar_Spanish_Tanks.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leftists and protestants like to ignore the important strides that Francisco Franco made. Since Leftists and protestants make up the majority of the US, it's not hard to see why people don't discuss it. Franco had volunteers from Ireland, Germany, Italy, and France while the volunteers aiding the communists were largely Americans, Brits, and Mexicans. I personally don't know much about the war myself.

Speaking of obscure wars
I wonder how it would have turned out if the Krauts never intervened. What if the random white guy took the throne. Imagine if that happened and the resulting country survived today. They'd be the biggest fucking shitposters on the internet.

Attached: huge fukn anime titties.png (1021x1125 425.8 KB, 326.02K)

That's a bit of stretch, at least for now.

This book is recommended reading.

Attached: 51kLhq 9wcL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (325x499, 43.42K)

Probably the best, most digestible video on the Spanish Civil War
He mentions that a Jewish Conspiracy was afoot
allegedly :^)

Marxists have been the majority in America for a fucking hundred years at this point.

I said "Leftists and Protestants", just because I'm a Cat Lick who disagrees with protestants doesn't mean that I delude myself into thinking that they are all leftists. That's why I said that protestants together with leftists make up the majority of the US.

Yeah all the important stuff Fransico Pionered like
-Banning Free Speech
-Implementing Gun Control
-Murder of Political Opponents
-Ignoring People’s basic freedom
-Denying the fact that Martin Luther Did Nothing Wrong
Fransisco was a terrible leader who should’ve never came to power. CNT/FAI>Franco any fay of the week. At least the Anarchists understand Freedom and Democracy.

That’s because 80% of Americans are Protestants. The other 20% are illegal Mexican immigrants.

Leave you anti-American. Protestantism is the American form of Christianity if you don’t like it go back to Mexico you illegal scum.

The sheer variety of different ideologies (some political, some simply regional) on both sides is interesting even if nothing else is. In some ways that's similar to Syria was in the early period.

Gas your self Marxist shitposter.

Attached: 459348590.png (960x957, 1.31M)

At least for burgers is it. Most people wouldn't even knew there was a civil war in Spain if it wasn't for Pan's Labyrinth.
As for the mexicunts there, most of them were commies recruited by the House of the World Worker, an anarchosyndicalist organization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casa_del_Obrero_Mundial
But even here the Spanish Civil War is mostly ignored.
Now, the post-WWI german revolution is grossly overlooked, even if had a huge influence on the german society and it's effects rippled on future years.

The US is planning a huge, nationwide Spanish civil war reenactment. The date hasn't been set yet, but pretty soon probably.

So, homemade armoured cars soon?

Attached: image.jpg (900x582 161.79 KB, 397.21K)

Wir zogen übers weite Meer
ins fremde Spanierland,
zu kämpfen für der Freiheit Ehr'
weil Haß und Krieg entbrannt.
Hier herrschten Marxisten und Rote,
der Pöbel der hatte die Macht.
Da hat, als der Ordnung Bote,
der Deutsche Hilfe gebracht.

Wir jagten sie wie eine Herde
und der Teufel, der lachte dazu,

die Roten in spanischer Luft und zur Erde,
wie ließen sie nirgends in Ruh.

Hat auch der Tod mit harter Hand
die Besten oft gefällt
- wir hielten aus, der Wall stand fest,
die rote Flut zerschellt.
Und ziehen die Legionäre
als Sieger ins deutsche Land,
dann schreiten mit unsere Toten,
wir heben zum Gruße die Hand.

Wir jagten sie wie eine Herde
und der Teufel, der lachte dazu,

die Roten in spanischer Luft und zur Erde,
wir ließen sie nirgends in Ruh.

It was supposed to be the war to end all shitpots.

Attached: fat_cunt.png (650x457, 493.39K)

How has the Spanish civil war not gone down in history as one of the best things humans have ever done?

Should have sold them off as chattel slavery to african warlords tbh.

"Talmudic Marxist deserve free speech, guise!"
Commies also disarmed their political rivals
self defense against Marxism*
He spawned the religion that openly endorses zionism and miscegenation.

sauce on that pic

Search for "Spanish Civil War Armoured Cars"
You will find a whole host of them.
tanks-encyclopedia.com/ww2/spain/Interwar_Spanish_Tanks.php
Has a good list but there's hundreds scattered about.

Attached: Cunt Faggot.jpg (500x352, 83.3K)

CNT-FAI literally seized the guns from the police and army and distributed them amongst the workers.
Marx said that any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated by force if necessary.
Franco merged most small gun factories that became popular in ww1 into a couple of big corporations to effectively enforce gun control and banned dissenting opinions even amongst his right wing coalition after they won the war. Dude was no better than the bolshevils.

Franco wasn't a tenth of the man General De Rivera was, but unless I missed the part where he genocided 66 million Spaniards come the fuck on.

Spain is the second country with more common graves in the world only behind cambodia. Franco's troops killed a shitton of people, every time they captured a village they shot any dissidence.
Any historian with any self respect will agree that the sublevados were the ones who carried the most brutal repression and most of the rearguard executions.
General primo de rivera (not to be confused with his son, the falangist jose antonio primo de rivera) defended a king who sent wave after wave of spaniards to die in africa, culminating on the disaster of annual.

Don't get me wrong, the stalinists and MLs also had their fair share of repression and executions. The anarchists too, especially at the start of the war, but they relied on the support of the lower classes so they could not just go and shoot any one who disagreed.

Attached: cunt faggot talk shit.png (500x352 186.45 KB, 186.66K)

If these edits keep coming I might have to dig around for Spanish Civil War photos and dump them here.

Just realized how much meme potential the Spanish Civil War has. This is just a glimpse.

Attached: cunttruck.jpg (858x566 216.06 KB, 173.72K)

Attached: derpcar.jpg (450x321 28.4 KB, 42.86K)

Fuck off commies

Leftists are human trash. They are literally worse than any disease ever encountered. You could kill 100 million leftists and it still wouldn't make up for all of the damage they have done to humanity over just the past 100 years.

Attached: DeadLeftist.jpg (960x925 3.13 MB, 83.71K)

You can't call them human trash if they aren't human. Human trash at least can be redeemed at some point if they don't off themselves before it.

It's official. Krauts hate fun.

Took you long enough Greece. Now shut up and pay your debts

This surprises you?

This makes me sad.

Attached: why are you doing this.jpg (242x358, 17.34K)

Attached: lenin statue.gif (420x236, 1.99M)

Well they made a group in the Spanish Civil War called "Fat Cunts" and there was another called "Ugly"

It was largely overshadowed by WW2.

Taken too soon

Attached: E9198498-297B-4D73-8DBC-0F9B57CB17BF.jpeg (440x600, 44.25K)

I was just saying that if we have civil war, we should just build a bunch of killdozers. They could be out version of the Hussite War Wagon

If you don’t know what a killdozer is, look it up

As long as you race them afterwards.

But that lead to the death of the greatest empire in human history, leading to the probable end of western civilisation in general - no matter what else happened, just laying the groundwork for that makes WW2 one of the worst things that human beings have ever done.

true, how great then that we have feature history now who seem to be pretty cool

True, but that doesn't dismiss it's sheer scale of clusterfuckiness.

Isn't (at least the first half of) every war a wall to wall clusterfuck showroom though? Granted WW2, being the biggest war to date, had a much larger cluster of fucks - but that's to be expected.

i didnt know ww2 ended roman empire

True, but WW2 overshadowed the spanish civil war like how rhodesia and south africa are generally overshadowed by the other events in the cold war.

bump

Attached: 2ea4154cce4a18e783a459ad6bd41344.jpg (662x383, 65.2K)

If you call everyone you kill a leftist, then suddenly it seems justified, but of course, Franco killed more than just leftists, and I'd rather not have the government police my thoughts.

The thing to discuss is why haven't the hymns been recited
CARA AL SOL

Cara al sol con la camisa nueva,
que tú bordaste en rojo ayer,
me hallará la muerte si me lleva
y no te vuelvo a ver.

Formaré junto a mis compañeros
que hacen guardia sobre los luceros,
impasible el ademán,
y están presentes en nuestro afán.

Si te dicen que caí,
me fui al puesto que tengo allí.

do you even have a tv channel or went to school?

they indocrinate them right on the schools.

"And then they lost"

Attached: tumblr_n6xkmfDIz81smi5c7o1_500.gif (500x225, 1.95M)

Attached: thots begone.jpg (720x540, 35.71K)

I'll never understand how centralization is fantastic for wars but awful for everything else.