Syria

Turkroatches invade your country and you only have 90,000 members of the Kebab Removal Service and no air force. How do you defend your country if you were placed as leader.

Attached: TurkroatchActionsIn1:21:2018.png (431x337, 171.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I let them.
See I can't kill kurdroaches, because the west loves them and gets it's panties in a bunch when I do.
So I let the turkroaches patsies, backed by the turkroaches amry, kill the kurdroaches then I politely ask the turkroaches to leave and their army will once they're out of kurdroaches to kill, leaving only the turkroaches patsies that are islamists/FSA that I can kill because they just killed the west favorite unicorn and the King roach certainly doesn't want them back home blowing up his markets and his cops.
In the meanwhile I pretend to be deeply offended by the turkroaches invasion, that way the other Kurdroaches will have to unite under me for protection and kick their US friends…

Summon the Serbs.

Attached: Dwarf Fortress.jpg (1920x794, 276.08K)

>versus incompetent roaches

this

Attached: D8242150-7FBF-4F42-BCCD-F4385E565AB1.png (794x596, 573.25K)

these are kurds we are talking about

what have poles ever done

Yes Kurds, the people who fought against ISIS and Al Nusra for over four years. The people who’ve been leading an Insurgency against Turkey for over three decades. The people descended from The Persian Aryans. Yes Kurds.

>The people who wouldn't exist without the US military doctrine of "surely helping these terrorists won't backfire this time

Don't worry, I'm sure it will work this time.

Attached: History of the USA.png (500x639, 203.06K)

But this time they're moderate!

I became a russophile overnight when I heard that, if they invade us Im fighting for them. Fuck this country its not worth saving, it doesnt deserve my loyalty.

We're gonna do this shit or what Zig Forumsomrades ?

Attached: 12698627_1658619341057446_848180694528838827_o.jpg (1600x900, 100.65K)

If I'm Syria?
I let the Turkroaches and Kurds kill each other, two birds one stone. Also remove some 'moderate rebels' while everyone is distracted.

Yeah, you've definitely got a handle on the situation. There's absolutely no way things can go wrong this time. By the way have you sold off the various mineral rights, oil, and reconstruction contracts for after the invasion yet? Any way for a small Father/son plumbing business to get in on that racket this time?

Oh shit niggas it's on!

hello fellow Zig Forumsomrades have you heard of evil, child eating, tranny fucking ASSad yet?

Attached: 136565502923.png (500x670, 402.39K)

There fixed it for you.

mostly mountainous, so use that and the advantage of knowing the terrain to take out any armored fighting vehicle they send and watch them either slowly drain their resources by just throwing material at the situation or retreat and make up some bullshit deal with the russians that allows the turkroaches to safe face. Anyways, the turks will certainly not wrap this shit up quickly, but sooner or later the uppity kurd leadership will have their shit kicked in by someone for conquering arab territory and willingly playing the whore puppet for the US, Israel and the Saudis, I'm hoping we'll get to see that once the SA retakes idleb.

Wait. Is Assad the evil, child eating tranny? Or is there an evil, child eating tranny fucking Assad?

Wait a second, does that cat have thumbs?

Attached: Cravendale, Cats with Thumbs.webm (854x480, 3.78M)

Lies, that never happened. The Kurds protected Christians from ISIS and Al-Quieda.

Leave the place and tell the entire middle east to go fuck itself.

They're nothing but Turkic mongrels. Can't wait for those Marxist CIA puppets to get their shit kicked in by Assad.

Mutant cat born with extra toes. Technical term is 'polydactyl'. The 'thumb' isn't opposable.
I had one once. He would use the resulting 'mitt' to pick stuff off the ground or grab it out of the air.

This. The little shit liked to steal my keys when I owned one.

You beg Putin to lease a few weapons systems to you and hope western (((media))) picks up on it and creates outrage over Turkey's intervention.

Huh, I didn't know that was a thing

It's an unpopular opinion but I'm with this guy, especially when conversing with normalfags.

Ignorant burger here, do Greeks and Turks still loathe eachother, or is it mostly a meme now?

Generally speaking all humans hate turks.

Orkan's were rockets though.

I'm pretty sure that Greeks are just non-Muslim Turks though.

Hey the orthodox cross makes them white and if you don't believe that you are just purity spiraling goy

Geneticists can't find significant differences between the two groups. Look at pic related - if he wasn't wearing a tasteless, pimp tier, crucifix would you have any way of telling if he was kebab or gyros?

Attached: greeks are turks.jpg (768x1024, 67.79K)

Go to the local gyro shop in your town and start ordering the same exact shit but with turkish words
I will probably do that since my town has several greek shops around, nice to gauge the reaction.
I am drunk, sorry.

Did that a while back, I'm no longer welcome in the local gyros-hole after ordering a kebab and turkish coffee. Apparently asking 'but what is the actual difference between them?' was triggering for the owner.

Will see those bantz in 20 years, bong.

Attached: rotherham fathers.jpg (860x1080, 150.43K)

Try again, Ahmet.

Attached: europe haplo clustering.png (1600x1538, 235.75K)

Not an argument, turkroach.

Don't need arguments, just your salt, Mahmut.

No salt here, child molester. You do know that Golden Dawn will never achieve anything, and that even if they did the EU would just invade you and appoint a (((sensible))) and (((experienced))) (((government))) to make sure you started paying your Deutsche-debts again.

Attached: These are muslim 'refugees' not just feckless greeks.jpg (1000x563, 94.85K)

Third largest party in the parliament.

How's Farage doing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London
>At the 2011 census London had a population of 8,173,941. Of this number, 44.9% were White British. 37% of the population were born outside the UK, including 24.5% born outside of Europe.[2];^)

Attached: LONDON.jpg (1368x912, 135.63K)

>the EU would just invade you and appoint a (((sensible))) and (((experienced))) (((government))) to make sure you started paying your Deutsche-debts again
You mean how it happened with Brexit?

Oh, how progressive! I knew going into Syria (aka. Vietnam 3.4) was a mistake!

UKIP was pretty much a single issue party. The moment that article 50 was triggered they lost the only reason they existed - it's the reason the Tories weren't completely wiped out in the last election it's actually kind of impressive to watch a PM start with an indisputable majority and fuck it up to the point where she needs to beg the DUP for an alliance.

Theresa May is a complete fucking disgrace, but she's a blip on the graph. Greece has been rotting for about the last 500 years and I'm being generous there

You sure manage to catch up within a couple of decades.
pic related
btw you could not even reach Eastern European standards of HDI before formulaic reforms that made you jump 20 ranks overnight along with turkey and saudi arabia:^)

Keep projecting still better being being a child molester than a molested child btw.

Attached: rotherham-asian-rape-gangs.jpg (960x684 112.24 KB, 197.6K)

Would you prefer it if I'd called you a Pederast then? You've got a few thousand years worth of form there.

Attached: Pederast.jpg (550x588, 66.11K)

Patrician nomenclature is always preferable to lowly barbarian slang.

Don't be jelly, I am sure all those Pashtunis there will be glad to help you get on the level in the blink of an eye. They sure gave you an impressive headstart for this century.

That certainly sounds like the sort of thing a childrapist would say.

I could get used to this.

Really why do you think the EU will let you get away with it? Until you cucks drop the Euro you're a German bitchboi.

I'm as surprised as you are.

Attached: eu_democracy.jpg (1705x101, 43.2K)

The EU is, charitably, the 4th Reich. It is all countries in Europe bending the knee to Berlin, you even have Merkal making decisions and statements for the EU without having the authority to do so - but everyone goes with it. Why do you think we hate it so much?

Before reading the following and laughing at the Greek please note that funny as it often is arguing about who is more cucked never achieves anything and just plays into (((their))) hands. That said:

Given that the largest party (the 'Radical Left' no less) is 8x the size and that it + the Communists hold 53.33% of the parliament I'm not sure what type of achievement you think this is. I'm starting to think that leaf is right about you Greeks and maths even if he does insist on dropping the s like a bloody yank. You damned colonials listen here: it's lego and maths not legos and math.

It's fucking strange is what it is.

Attached: third_largest.jpg (908x1174, 316.58K)

To be fair the EU ignoring referendums isn't exactly limited to the Greeks, see >>543764

Wew.

Leave already and come make a free trade + free movement deal with us and the Aussie shitposters.

What have you got against the Kiwis? I can understand being wary about the Burgers but honestly the blacks and spics wouldn't be able to afford to travel across the Atlantic anyway so it'd be de facto limited to white Americans.

Genuinely forgot about them but they're just Australia's bitch anyway.

Attached: jews.jpg (937x355, 94.73K)

That's not really fair to the Kiwis, there are some important differences between the two countries. For example Maoris are less shit than Abbos.
>

Attached: angry_jews.jpg (937x355, 91.79K)

That's definitely something that should happen, soon. However, as we have Theresa 'I hate freedom' May as PM, and the only credible opposition is a loopy old man who is unironically going full-commie while basking in the tongue baths from his legion of idiot teenage fanboys … it might be a while

This is a problem though Corbyn is at least anti-EU (or was anyway since he's been contradicting himself a bit there).

He was anti-EU until it was politically expedient for him to be pro-EU (just like the transition Theresa 'I can't cum unless I close a hospital' May had the other way)

Yeh that's my real problem with the man: I have little respect for leftists but I have even less for leftists who sell out on their principles once they finally get a little taste of power.

He's an opportunistic, self-obsessed, principle-bereft, cunt, but that's pretty much par for the course in Westminster these days.

TBH I was a little more concerned with the end of property rights (about the only right still on the books), deranged economic policy, and the idea of an increasingly megalomanic head of a cult of personality taking power in a country I give a shit about.

The British political establishment never lets a PM have much personal influence anyway so I wouldn't worry too much, they've got centuries of experience at ensuring the retards who get voted in don't fucking things up too badly.
Most of what they can easily mess with if foreign policy which is why the EU thing is a worry.

The last of the Civil Service old guard retired a while ago, not sure I trust the new guys with keeping Comrade Corbyn under control.

There's more than just the Civil Service involved user, (((The City))) and various older politicians/party 'donators' are all likely to prevent him doing anything too crazy. I don't like how dodgy the British system is but this will be one of the few times it pays off.

>(((The City))) and various older politicians/party 'donators' are all likely to prevent him doing anything too crazy.
Hadn't thought of that, thanks for the reminder. If nothing else I imagine that a PM trying to take the banks away from The City would end up falling down the stairs, into a noose and onto some bullets.

Attached: HumanGenticSplits.png (600x700, 77.28K)

The only Turks similar to Greece are on the west coast of Turkey. Most Turks are genetically similar to Central Asia. Just look at Ankara or non-Kurdish parts of Turkey’s interior. Pic related only happened on Turkey’s western coast’s.

Attached: WhiteTurks.jpg (600x951, 74.91K)

Traditionally they 'shoot themselves' a few times in the Scottish Highlands like that SNP fag who found out about the paedo ring (at the time the thinking was he was taken out for opposing nuclear waste dumping). The intelligence services have a lot of links up there for a few historical reasons, there was even a plan to use some of the island ferries as mini nuclear bunkers during the Cold War.

I don't think we can expect that kind of dignity from them anymore. MPs who can't be silenced with threats of publishing their paedo photos will 'suffer an unforeseen heart attack' after their doctor has given them a clean bill of health a few days before.

Well if it's Corbyn I guess I can't complain.

There aren't many politicians worth shedding a tear over. None that I know of at least.

There are a handful of backbenchers, most Conservative, who do just quietly work as best they can for their constituents but they're a dying breed.

Lucky bastards.

I am now obligated to post this.

Attached: karen_whimsical_adventures_in_the_uk.webm (1280x720, 6.71M)

Anyone got some reliable updates? YPG says they "pushed the turks out" while the turks claim to have "liberated" the area.

**How bad are the turks??

Oh boy,pretty bad
Pic related

Attached: Based Armenia.jpg (780x624, 182.24K)

Who is the better Kebab Remover, Serbs or Armenians?

Attached: captain armenia.jpg (527x741, 55.94K)

The majority of the Muslims are on the South-Eastern region. They're either Turks that never moved back to their country or forcefully converted mudslimes. Keeping in mind that our mudslimes don't go work on gibs and actually try to find a job unlike the fucking gypsies. Like, what are we supposed to do about this? We can't just kick out or own people and the Turks are harmless at the moment.

DANGLING PARTICIPLE!

I'd be interested in what your sources are and what you mean by "the area." Anyway, here's what I'm gathering from Liveuamap:

Looks like progress has slowed. Don't see any stories of additional Turkish deployment– though Turkish SOF was seen at Oguzeli Airport yesterday afternoon. Turks only claimed 25 strikes yesterday, compared to the 47 they performed the day before, and the 108 they performed at the start of the operation.
Apparently Kurds either have rockets that can fire 15km or have troops in Turkey; 2 rocket attacks in Reyhanli in the past 2 days.
Looks like fighting today right now is in Mamal Ushaghi in the west and Kurni in the north, the latter having been just retaken by YPG (2nd time) after Turks retook it yesterday evening. Looks like these two areas might develop into the major axes of Olive Branch.
Pic related is Turkish account of gains. Mostly accurate, two of them have no substantiated reporting. I personally think the southernmost gain is false since they continue to strike in that area, but judging by the strikes they've been performing on Jandaris nearby it certainly might be their next major axis of attack.
Dubious pro-rebel reporter SOHR claims the total now is 53 YPG, 58 Turks, & 32 civilians dead. Turks claim 343 YPG/ISIS dead total. Based on Turkish claims there were exactly 40 YPG killed today.

This thread is off-topic dogshit and this is why Zig Forums used to throw huge bitchfits whenever Zig Forums topics were brought up back in 2014.

Attached: 21606622_0.jpg (1200x1123, 421.13K)

Russkies

It's not a competition,what matters is that kebab gets removed.

Attached: Second best genocide ever.png (319x465, 177.35K)

Some Chinese guy whos serving with the YPG there so the local CCP don't butfuck his ass over. So not the most reliable. I'm just curious to see how the Turkish Lepoards hold up.
BRB getting the cholrox.

I like the fact the Cossacks stole their coats and said lol get fucked its my coat and everything now

The YPG foreign fighters released a video yesterday that they filmed in an orchard, probably either in Afrin city or Jandaris. The chink was probably just retelling stories he heard, maybe the counter-attack on Kurni since it's changed hands so many times.

Anyway, I guess the reason for slowed progress has been poor weather in the region. The border area got rained on on 24/25 January, so both sides are fortifying instead of trying to deal with the mud. Looks like the rest of the month is going to be clear skies and temperatures from 30-50 F. Mud looks pretty bad, so it might be another couple days before Turks feel comfortable continuing with armor.

Attached: 21607727_0.jpg (900x1200, 245.98K)

Is Erdogan the Fourth Pasha?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (267x200, 50.75K)

That's actually a very smart move. It kills two birds with one stone, turkroaches and commies.

I think there's a bit of confusion with this topic. Turkey is a hodge-podge of central Asian Turkics, the original "orientals" (Orientalis Minor) or rather Trojans (genetically similar to greeks), together with some semitic and arab blood. That's why some turks look white, some look Arab, and some look like Eurasians. If you look at a map, you can see that it's geographically the connecting point between the middle east, Europe, and the Caucasus mountains.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x477, 208.28K)

I think they have made this sort of deal during when Turkish officials made a visit to Moscow. Ofcourse there is a chance that Erdogan is just going to say "no way fag" when Assad asks them to gtfo from their territory. If that happens, shit will get fairly interesting.

Embedded video not related to post but to thread in general.

Well it's not so much a deal but a clear notification and defining the boundaries, notably IFF and what not since they're in the part of the country with heavy Russian AA.

The Russians and Syrans tried for nearly three month to have the Kurds set up a sort of joint ops by letting some SAA elements in Afrin and Manjib in and come to the peace summit they're doing to make Syria a federal state, where they no doubt would have gotten a very large autonomy they were even willing to give them the oil fields east of the Euphrates and Russia would set them up technically.
That was the only way to prevent Turkey from attacking, the Russians and Syrians repeatedly told them that turkey was going to if they didn't see SAA taking back those areas at least in name.
Instead the kurds would rather listen to the CIA that yeah sure the US are gonna go to war with Turkey (a major strategic ally. Turkey has more strategic value than Poland or even Germany in case of an US/Russian war. From Turkey US bombers can reach the industrial core of Russian and it's major missiles silos… they can't from anywhere else.) for them.
If anyone would know not to trust the US promises you would think it's the kurds.
They reap what they sought.

If it's really a deal, Turkey won't actually attack they will just pummel them with arty + planes and send in the not-jihadis to the meat grinder to scare the kurds into taking the russian/syrian deal and it would be fairly limited to Afrin area.
If it's not a deal Turkey is gonna do the same everywhere all along the border (all the troops for it are already there a shitload of the Turkish army is already parked at the frontier, just in Afrin sector there are 3 Turkish mech brigades, one who is already in Syria south to them in the buffer zone previously established. Again which is why we know that nope Turkey isn't bluffing or whatever retarded idea the kurds got in their heads. They're already burning supply and extending conscripts time, no one does that for fun).
My guess is: both. If they see the kurds are too dumb to not accept nominal control of the borders by Syria, then they will move in and end them.

Either way it's not really a bad thing for Syria.
Hell if turkey wants 30km in of northern Syria I know I would fucking give it to them. There is nothing of value whatsoever there except kurds, and turkmen villages (both of which are nearly always in quasi-rebellion) if Turkey wants more kurds give it to them…

Would look bad for a (((nationalists))) Assad government to ceed land though Unless you mean for the kurds, then ignore this
The US just started another round of Iraq 2.0. Just wait until the wars over. I'm surprised there's not much news about the PKK in turkey recently maybe its part of the CIA apparatus too now. What's your thought on a possible Turkey leaving NATO situation due to the kurdish issue? I dont think it;s likely but…

kek and dubs confirm

Yeah which is why they're doing it that way. Turkey invade Syrian gov' says "naughty Turley", but everyone knows they can't do anything.
Even on a good day it was extremely dubious SAA could win a war with Turkey, and it's a really shitty day…
Sometimes you only have shitty option, given the amount of shit Syria has on it's plate the Turks fighting the Kurds isn't a big concern.